Chasing my Dream

By Rioronnie

An academy fanfiction Pria doesn't think she is worthy of dreaming until two Dads show her the love she has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaoter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Authors note
Chapter 54
Authors note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Notes

Chapter 47

1.1K 76 0
By Rioronnie

I woke feeling really warm and as my conscience became aware I noticed someone was with me. I turned to the side to see Slice laid out beside me with his arm on my side.

The bile rose in my throat but I stopped myself from throwing him off. This was the last place I wanted to be but I had to play this safe. I needed to play the long game until I could find a way out.

I took his arm off me gently and moved off the bed. I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom I wanted to scream, I grabbed a towel and switched on the shower. Bunching the towel up I shoved my face into the cloth and released the scream hoping it wouldn't alert anyone.

It didn't, however it made me feel much better. I had another quick wash and changed.  Keeping clothed would hopefully give me some safeguard.   I hope.

I open the bathroom door slowly and notice the bed is now empty. I sigh and move the door open more as I step into the room.

I'm turned suddenly into the embrace of Slice. "Morning" he smiled wickedly at me. "I'm glad your keeping to the programme it will make life run smoothly for you" he leaned down pressing his mouth over mine with determination and a sense of desperation.

I wanted to be sick, I wanted to kick this asshole into oblivion. But I couldn't. I stayed stiff in his arms and waited for this hell to stop.

"I've waited a long tome to have you close. Don't hide your spunk darlin it's part of what I want out of you" he traced his finger down my cheek. "Don't be afraid of me were going to have lots of fun" he placed small kisses to my neck and I gulped clenching my fists as I strained against my nature to fight.

I heard a knock on the door as Slice looked at me before answering. "Yes" he said.  Beast came in smiling towards.   It wasn't a welcoming smile but a promise of what was to come. 

"Our next location is ready, flight will still be a couple of days.  Conrad will be at the flight location, containers have been stopped shipments will be flown" he looked at me and then back to Slice.  "All parties are safe if she keeps her promise if stays that way.   Other than the prick that was planning her harm.   Hurry up we haven't time for fun" he winked at me but not before handing the handcuffs to Slice.

"I'm sorry my sweet but until we are at our permanent residence we must be careful.   We will not harm you.   You have only a few rules fo follow at the moment.  Do not try and escape and you are only to be touched by Myself or beast.  Simple really.  All we ask is your loyalty and you will be given more and more freedom.   We will treat you like a queen" the handcuffs were clicked.  

Slice walked me to the bed and pushed me to sit.   He never lost eye contact as he slid on my boots.   I concentrated on controlling my panic not wanting him to find the pen. 

Once I was ready he took my elbow leading me back through to the kitchen.  He sat me at the island and placed some bacon and eggs in front of me.  Taking a seat next to me he started spoon feeding me.  How on Earth I managed to eat under his scrutiny was beyond me. 

His eyes tore through every layer of clothes I wore.   I felt naked under his gaze and I didn't feel as brave as I had.   He helped me finish some juice and then led me through to the garage and a different car. 

I made a mental note of the car but didn't get a look at the plate.  Slice pushed me to lie down on the back seat as he moved to the drivers side.   Once Beast got into the passenger seat the car was switched on and we moved. 

Beast was on the phone but having one side of the conversation didn't give me much.   All I managed to lock down was Conrad again, Boateng airbase, shipment needed to be in Portugal before Vlad and we were making a stop in Vienna. 

My head was hurting as I tried repeating this information but the vibrations of the car killed me to sleep.  As I woke the memory of being in the car stilled me.   I listened to see if Beast and Slice were talking. 

It was silent not even the car engine was on and I realised we were stationery.  Opening my eyes no one was in the car.  Now I needed to be careful.   They could be watching me to asses my movements and how much I was agreeing to theirs conditions or planning an escape.   I needed them to believe I was cooperating. 

I needed to change to Kib.  She will keep me alive for however long I was in this situation.   I swallowed my fear and stretched out my limbs.  Moving slightly I got onto my back and waited. 

Sometime later I heard both doors open and turned my head to see both Beast and Slice get in.   They both looked to me "You really know how to treat a woman eh boys.  I'm starving" I said.

Slice smiled as Beast frowned slightly, he would be harder to win over.  "Hold on darlin we've another hour then you can freshen up and eat" Slice said as he turned to switch on the car. 

Beast watched me not moving.  I held his stare and tilted my head.  "I can't say I like being kidnapped i didn't fight initially because I care about my family.   Now I'm curious but I'm also a survivor so if you show me your loyalty i may consider making the best of your offer" I drawled.

"Time will tell" Beast said as he turned around. I relaxed on the seat. Something about Slice and Beast wasn't ringing true.

It seemed like hours before the car was manoeuvring into another garage. I allowed Slice to pull me up and we walked into another house.

We stopped in the kitchen and I noticed a few men milling around. It was an open spaced with a dining area to the left and a TV room straight ahead. The men were dressed in suits, one was close to the windows as look out as the other two were watching TV.

Beast went through and spoke to the men and I watched in curiosity. Slice moved around undoing my handcuffs and motioning for me to sit at the island. I sat to the side so I could keep everyone in my eyesight.

"What do you fancy to eat" Slice asked as opening the fridge. "We have Chinese, pizza and some burgers" he said.

"Pizza is fine thanks" I said. I watched Slice switch on the oven and getting the pizza ready. He filled a glass of water and placed it in front of me. From the corner of my eye I watched on the men in suits move towards me. He had a glint in his eye and I focussed on his movement.

"What do we have here for dessert" he slide his arm around my waist ready to pull me towards him at the same time I picked up the glass of water smashing it over his head.

"Not yours to touch asshole" I said as I pushed him away from me. I heard laughing and saw Beast and Slice doubled over.

Slice walked around grabbing the man by the collar. "Hinch get Claus cleaned up" he pushed the man towards the one by the door and went about putting the pizza on.

"Now that's the Kib I want on our team" Beast had walked over to me. He looked pleased. He grabbed my chin. "I don't accept puppets. I want passion and fire. You have both and you will survive better with it" he leaned down and placed a soft kiss to my lips and left.

I wanted to wipe my lips but I knew that would give off the wrong signals. I sat back down as the third man was cleaning up the glass. As I caught his eye he glared at me. I smiled and flicked the finger.

Kib needed to keep me safe. Slice walked over. "Come on I'll take you upstairs and then we'll get food brought up" I let him lead me upstairs.

He took me into the first room on the right which was another bedroom with en suite.   As we entered Slice took off the handcuffs.   "Have a shower or something I'll be back in about half hour with food.  Don't get any ideas windows are all locked" he slapped my bum leaving the room and locking the door afterwards. 

Again bags were on the bed and I went though for some clean clothes.   Locking myself in the bathroom I took out the paper from my bra and removed my boots for the pen. 

I made a note of the new car although I had no plate.  I also advised of Conrad and the Boateng airbase which was an old army base but it had a runway for airplane access.  I also made a note of a shipment going to Portugal and that we would be flying into Vienna.  I mentioned connections to Vlad which they probably already knew.  I gave descriptions of the three men in suits together with one of the tattoos on the largest one.   I also said that from watching the men I think Beast is in charge and I wouldn't be surprised if he was someone formally connected to Vlad.  That was just my suspicion.  I checked the room, folded the note and grabbed the toothpaste.  Again I put the note in the back of a picture and put a dab of toothpaste in the corner.   I just hoped that Derek picked it up as it was something used in one of his old cases he told me about. 

I nipped back into the bathroom and had a quick shower but this time washing my hair.   Once clean I went back into the bedroom and lay down. 

I wasn't tired but I knew if there was any opportunity I would need to run and was conserving my energy just in case.  I wondered if they were searching for me and also wondered how far I would have to go to play nice with Slice and Beast. 

I could take Slice at a push.  He wasn't a trained fighter and had a slender frame so my training would put me at a slight advantage.  But Beast was another matter.  He looked about 6ft 2 of pure muscle but watching him move made me wonder if he had some martial art training.  I needed to be careful. 

Slice came in with a tray laid with pizza, coffee and a bowl of fruit.  He didn't look happy.  "I can't stay something has come up.  Eat and rest we may have to move at short notice so once you've eaten put your boots on.   If anyone other than me or Beast come Kib you'll need to get out by any means possible.  Right" his tone was the Slice I met at the bar.   He wasn't messing around and something had gone wrong. 

"Are you leaving me with no weapon?" I asked.  He looked at me and then the door.  He was struggling.  He leant to his boot and pulled out a switch blade.  "Hide this.  If you use it on me or Beast we'll kill you no questions asked.  Don't take us for fools Kib.   We want you but don't abuse that" he chucked the blade on the bed with another bottle of water and left. 

Whatever was happening wasn't good.  It wasn't easy eating having this apprehension around me.  But I did.   Once finished I pulled the chest of draws in front of the bedroom door.  I pulled on my boots and jacket and took out the knife. 

Using the knife I started scratching at the putty around the window hoping I had enough time to get the panel out and make an escape. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 1.8K 19
NEW STORY Five brothers- the Tomateam Axel Toma- team liaison, marinbiology Marc Weiland- team lead, coffefreak Brandon Henshaw- mechanic, bikerider...
224K 9.2K 38
Is it Possible to know the one or should I say ones that are the one , I know that doesn't make sense but in the past 5 hours I have met 5 Different...
181K 7.1K 62
This is my very first time writing and I have not had the chance to read CL Stone's books but I have read many fanfictions based on the Blackbourne a...
187K 12.8K 70
Cover by @theWritersed - they are super amazing!! Sang spent her childhood waiting for the next punishment and the next letter. One brought her pain...