FOR HER HONOR ONLY | Kylo Ren

Galing kay Anakinkwhorehouse

You are a new knight of ren, the most ruthless knight of any generation , named "bloodhound" officially, and... Higit pa

INTRODUCTIONS
EQUAL
A NEW HOME
YOU DONE?
BLACK OUT
WHITE NOISE
PROMISED
SUPERIOR
LATE
DISRESPECT
LOYALTY
FOCUS
CALM, REAPER
PRECIOUS CARGO
ESCORTS
CONTROL
REMEMBER
AGAIN
UNCONTROLLABLE
NAME
PHASMA
PUNISHMENT
FURY AND WRAITH
GOOD EYE
LOST AND FOUND
TOUCH
HOWLER
WE
ARE
ALWAYS
THE ONE'S STANDING
WHAT NOW?
SLASHES
GUIDE
DOOMED
IT'LL ALL BE OKAY
AWAKEN
UNDER CONTROL
CRUCIFIXION
BROKEN
OWN
LET ME
DARTH
GODDESS
FIRE
MONASTERY
NO MORE TITLES
EXEGOL
SOUL FOR A SOUL
CITADELS FALL
CONFLICT BREEDS
BLEEDING CATASTROPHE

DOMINATE

521 22 32
Galing kay Anakinkwhorehouse

He lifted his hips for more friction, even though you too ached for it when the familiar wetness pooled in, filling a warmth in the apex of your thighs. His eyes watched you play with your swollen clit, curling your bottom lip under your teeth. "Do you want it?", you asked, seductively. He didn't answer but only struggled with your strength to move you against his hips. You held him still with the force earning a frustrated groan. Fingers dealt damage on his jaw when you held it tight. "I am not going ask again", you gritted your teeth. Finally he offered a nod but that wasn't enough to convince you. You stroke him across the face, "I need words, Ren".

"Ye...yes", he stammered cheeks flushing with desire and sclera shooting red with lust.

"Yes, what?", you grazed his pink lips with my thumb. Eyes wandering on his amber irises that glimmered with need.

"Yes, empress. I need you", he answered with quivering lips. You pressed your lips against his. A moan escaped his lips and yours, tongues intertwining and fighting for control. You tugged at his bleeding bottom lips between your teeth as you pulled away. Wrestling with his pants you released his throbbing cock leaking pre cum all over its flushedmember, you coated your lips with it, expertly swirling your tongue over the tip, teasing him.

He suppressed his groans to hide his desperation, you smacked away the hand that grabbed a fistful of your hair. Parting your lips, you pushed the head into your mouth until it hit the back of your throat, you gagged while keeping it in. You pulled away with pop and used both your hands to pump his length. You dropped your head again and forced yourself to take in his size.

Once you were confident enough, you picked up your pace, bopping your head up and down until it hit choked you. Your jaw became rigid as drools trickled down your chin and tears strung, shooting your sclera red. You hummed in satisfaction as he parted his lips, gifting you a moan.

The sounds of lips smacking was all your ears could hear beyond the thumping of your own heart. You released his cock from your mouth and pumped it until you could line the tip to your cunt. You played with your clit, giving him the full view of your evident pleasure, you balanced your self with knees digging in to the bed. You threw your head back as you moaned. Kylo took your pleasure as a chance to thrust his hard cock in you. Your breath hitched while your hands found his shoulder blades, clawing into them when he pushed your hips down to take all of it without warning while he released an exhale of relief as he pushed deeper and deeper. You noticed an ache in your lower abdomen with each uncaring and ungentle thrust as he lifted your ass, helping you bounce on him. "Kylo...oh fuck..I can feel you in my gut", you moaned out, sending a wave of arousal spiking through Kylos body.

Skin slapping, aggressively with his new and rough pace, hitting just the right spot each time he sheathed his cock into you. He tugged your head to the side to get a better view of the marks he was willing to leave over the healing ones.

In that moment, you realised Kylo was slowly taking control, you shot your head away and pressed your hands against his chest, glimmering with sweat and took control of the thrusts but you were unsure of your ability to take him, any longer yet your dominance did not falter.

You kneaded your breasts while your cunt took all of Kylo with all you could being that his sheer size was almost impossible to accommodate.

His face was pink with heat, sweat trickling down from his forehead. You leaned in and snapped his head to the side and leaving a stripe of your tongue traveling all the way to his ear. You bit the edges, he groaned shamelessly with no intent to hold back the pleasure of his own.

You used your force to soothe the throbbing need in your clit. Moving away, you focused on his length as he watched, his cock disappear in you. He prodded his elbows then his palms on the matteress, lifting his body up to meet your lips. Jaw slacked, Noise tumbled from your lips, mumbling praises as he did the same unable to meet his lips with a steady rhythm which only turned sloppy. The ragged breathing was accelerated when you worked your hips to meet his thrusts half way. Feeling every bit of him stretching you out, the seemingly never ending ecstasy of  this moment. Both bodies drenched in the wetness of sweat and desire.

You had once again given into him when your body weeped for rest only to have your cunt pounded open. His eyes focused on your bouncing tits, he  massaged one nipple while he sucked on the other, biting softly but managing to send a cocktail of pain and pleasure burning into your cunt. Your  arm moved to lce around his shoulders, feeling his back muscles contract and expand each time. He pushed the small of your back to rub your clit against him. He had gone so deep, you could feel him bumping into your cervix. He knew exactly how to make you weak, expertly. He peppered bruises as your forehead met his. Jaw remained slacked, incredibly loud moans and cries left your system, a stranger in your voice box. All noises, guttural. Between the incredible fucking, every inch of him cleaving your cunt. Your tumbling all his walls, recognizing the little boy that deserved more. Unconsciously, pulling you into the dark web of his mind. You let out a soft chuckle at the thought while he grazed his lips against your collar bone. He was you and you were him. A chosen dyad, he was choosing to let you take him back to light. His eyes met yours for a moment, the golden orbs glistening just as his skin. You were each others addiction.You pulled him closer, he was sending you to your peak. "fuck...Keep going", he kissed his cheeks before going to this lips.

"My beautiful girl", he whispered between the kisses, making your hear and stomach flutter. "No one..Shit...No one takes this cock better than your pussy does", he murmured, moving to the back of your ears. His thrusts hit your g spot causing you to roll both your eyes and head back. Hair hanging as you screamed out pleads for him to continue.

"That's so good, kylo. Fuck fuck fuck....just like that. Oh my fucking GOD", you squealed while he rough pace grew jagged and uneven, you sensed that he was close. With a sharp thrust, hips bucking and body convusling as he pumped you full of see while your body became rirgid as you clenched cunt milked his cock. He fucked you through your orgasm, sloppy sounds of your cum and his leaving loud sounds of smacking. You whined out a long needed exhale as he buried his face in the crook of your neck. You fell just beside as he threw his back on the covers.

Ragged breathing of an asthmatic patient would a perfect example of your respiration. Kylo turned his head to face you, and you did the same. You both didn't require words to exchange what you both wanted.

You planted your greasy hair and head on his chest, hearing his calm heart beat rhythmically as mine. Making small circles whilst caressing his skin with your fingers. His chin rested on your head while his breath blew away strands from your messy hair. You were fast asleep just as he began stroking your hair.

-

Hazy vision with crusts prodding and sealing the corners of eyes shut. The feeling of being in a foreign room plagued your mind but as soon as it did, it disappeard making you realize where you were. You snapped your head to find no Kylo, again. For the love of Hoth, you just wanted him sleep beside you not marry you. If you think you're body was sore then, it's much worse now. You were practically burning throughout. Muscles crying every turn you took. You inhaled sharply and conjured up enough courage to shoot up straight but your body denied it. You cursed at the after affects of the amazing sex. You were famished and the kitchen was not the ideal place to walk to given its distance. You used the force to pushed your body to your designated location bur alas it had blew up in your face. Your back colidded with the dark black slab, "Son of a bitch!". You sat still, soothing your nervous but mentally bullied your mind for the tears that trickled down your face. You cradled your knees to your chest, comforting yourself in the aching cold and darkness. You knew your true identity but you were no less confused than before. Kylo was in the process of mending and breaking your heart. You rested your head on the small cupboard behind, facing the ceiling. You shut your eyes, feeling the force around you blossom. You felt a dark energy and Kylo as if they were right in front of you but it was a mere illusion create by your mind.

Kylo ren

"Kill the girl", Palpatine ordered. Kylo kept his saber closely placed at the man's neck.

"Your granddaughter is of no threat to me", Kylo gritted his teeth. "So I suggest you give me one good reason for not taking your head off", he rotated the hilt with both his hands.

"Foolish boy. It is not my granddaughter you should be worrying about it is her", Palpatine raised his thin and sharp fingers at a portal that illuminated behind Kylo. He saw you, on the kitchen floor, balling your eyes out and he sensed that you were beyond hurt by something. Kylos stomach flipped, his breathing turned animalistic at the sight of seeing tears trickling down your beautiful skin. "Raw power courses through her veins. Eliminate her and rule the galaxy just as the dark side demands or she will be your doom", Kylo withdrew his saber, jaw tensing. "Or will you defy the powers bestowed upon you for a mere liking to that weakling?!",

"She is nothing to me, consider it done", and threw one last glance at the disgusting man before hurrying to the Whisper.

-

He descended in a matter of minutes, without his helmet on, only dirt and blood covering his face. He stomped down to his quarters, force pushing all the personnel that got in his way. Uncaring of the Wookie, he had on board. He found his little warrior, sound asleep on the cruel cold room. Kmess still buckled to her chest, hair covering her reddened skin.

You

A warm hand placed against your stone cold skin sent shivers running down. Your lashes fluttered at the man in all black, the familiar stench of blood and dirt infused with the strong scent of his body was the caffeine your system needed. "Let's get you to bed", his hand left your chin at last but you only shook your head.

"I'll go myself, just lemme eat", you sleepy, raspy voice finally broke out. Tears threatning to spill again.

"Who did this to you?", he titled his head, searching for the eyes that you glued to the ground.

"Why does it matter?", you raised your eyes to meet his golden orbs.

"Because I am going to kill him, that's why", kylo answered, dead pan before standing on his feet and grabbing the mask to reign hell down the man who had been the reason for all this sadness.

"Then maybe you should kill yourself, Supreme Leader", you mocked his title, inhaling sharply through your nose.

"What do you want from me?", he asked with pang of regret and sorrow in his voice.

"Human decency, Kylo. That's all I ask. Why do you hate me so much?!, you extended your hands to side, yelling at him as sobs tore through your throat, stomach twisting into a knot.

"I DON'T", he raised his voice before turning it down. "hate you", he murmured under his breath.

"Then what do you have for me because it's rarely care!", you shot up straight, balancing your weak legs. Just as you were about to fall Kylo rushed over to help but you pushed him away with disgust. "Don't. You. Dare. Touch Me", you raised a finger, hearing his footsteps back away. You held the counter as a pillar to support your stand.

"Why are you doing this to me?", you heard his voice break while he uttered his question.

"Doing what, KYLO?! HM, you can't even share a bed with me. I am asking you to keep me company not confess your love for me!", you swallowed thickly.

"Then why do I feel this way?", he looked for answers from you but you only stood shocked. "I am supposed to kill you but I'd much rather see myself dead before it before it happens", he rubbed his face, removing the tears.

"Kill me?", you asked, softly. Taking steps back wards. Scoffing and holding back your wrath, all you could do was yell your lungs out. "Go ahead, Kylo Ren. DO IT!", you ordered. "You're the same man that's thinks a force ghost saved your pathetic ass when you murdered Snoke", Kylo snapped his head at your direction with furrowing brows. His lips parted in surprise. "News flash Kylo. It wasn't but it was me. I had to keep you safe even when I had no memory of you. I watched you kill your father but still cared for you but here you are willing to kill me. What?!. Did papa palps put that in your mind?", you insulted him but he only hovered his fingers over the hilt of his saber.

"The emperor was right. You are manipulating me", he pressed on the button, igniting his saber.

"You want to know who I am Kylo? ", you raised your brows. In an blink of an eye, you were no longer infront of kylo. You stood behind him as his eyes roamed to find traces of you. "I'll show you", you spoke and just as he turned your nails dug into the sides of his head, bright light illuminated under your palms. The tall man faced the ceiling as his eyes glowed. It pained you as it much as it did watching your whole life unfold before both your eyes. For you it was re watching a horror film but for him was a sad story where he could see his father happy and content once more. More than half an hour passed as you and kylo stood still, watching your whole life unfold.

Kylo pulled away, pleading for air to bless his constricted windpipes. Reliving your life took a toll on your body knees gave in, causing you to tumble on your knees and watch your surroundings with half hooded eyes. Kylo outstretched his hand again, holding the saber on his hand once more. He waved his hand infront of your frail body and put you to sleep.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10K 437 23
Modern A/U Knights of Ren and Kylo Ren story Sam moves states away from her ex to start anew, finally in control of her own life. Everything goes wel...
11K 278 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...
27K 806 26
{Completed} {Quick Read} {UNEDITED} A Kylo Ren/Ben Solo x reader | AU mafia story The Wedding planner meets The Godfather {***This was my first littl...
147K 2.7K 21
His face was just inches from mine. I smelled a fruity aroma coming from his hair. His perfectly shaped lips were too close for comfort. Kylo's brow...