๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช...

By ourmoonlight_

a tale in which the popular bad boy, ricky bowen, makes a promise to the pastors daughter, nini salazar-rober... More

star after you | trailer
nini & her rant account
ricky & his rant account
ricky's friends
supporting characters
side notes:
the start .01
deals .02
star frame .03
everything .04
surprise!
moment .05
promise .06
missing keys .07
telescope .08
bad lies .09
timelines .10
secret .11
better yourself .12
only hope .13
illicit affairs .14
new au
chemistry .15
permission .16
broken promises .17
lovely's exception .18
shooting stars .19
what's the truth .20
the news .22
porch flowers .23
dancing in the moonlight. 24
red eyes .25
slowmotion .26
rest of my life .27
the miracle .28
angel .29
her goodbye .30
heaven .31
star after you. 32

without you .21

4.1K 165 416
By ourmoonlight_

ricky walked up to nini's porch and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. the boy was taken aback to see nini's dad standing in front of him. ricky cleared his throat and wiped his sweaty palms on his pants, "oh uh... mr. roberts.. i thought you'd be at the chapel right now."

"im heading over there right now," mr. roberts said in a stern voice, "what are you doing here mr. bowen?"

"i was wondering if i could speak to nini.." ricky softly said and looked to the floor.

"she doesn't wanna talk to you right now, ricky," her dad said and sighed, "or anyone really..."

ricky felt the guilt eating him up and let out a deep sigh, "sir.. please. it was a long time ago, before i even got to know nini. i love her so much now and you know i would never actually do those thing to her."

"ricky-"

"mr. roberts.. i can't imagine my life without her," ricky confessed as he started to tear up, "please just let me talk to her."

"ricky, i'm being as honest as i can right now. nini does not wanna talk to anyone, alright?"

"i'm not just anyone though, okay?" ricky breathed out, "i know the sounds egotistical, but it's me. okay? i just gotta see her. it's been days and i just - i haven't heard from her. she hasn't been posting her bible verse or anything. i'm worried. please."

"she's in her room," mr. roberts said and moved to the side so ricky could come in. ricky happily wiped the tears from his eyes and pulled mr. roberts into a hug.

"thank you.. thank you so much."

"ricky i'm not doing this for your sake," mr. roberts said in a stern voice, "i'm doing this because i know nini needs it, but if you keep hurting my daughter - just know you are going to regret it."

"i understand.." ricky softly answered before mr. roberts made his way out of the house. ricky took a deep breath as he stared at the stairs ahead of him. the boy climbed his way upstairs and knocked on nini's door.

"dad, i said i'm fine," ricky heard nini cry through the door, "please just go to the chapel. i'll be fine."

ricky pushed the door open and saw nini sitting on the floor with her back leaned against her bed. she looked up from her legs and her eyes widened as she saw the curly headed boy standing at her doorway, "what are you doing here?" nini asked in a cold voice.

"your dad let me in..." ricky softly said with a side smile, but all nini did was stare at him with cold eyes. the girl groaned and rolled her eyes in annoyance. ricky's never seen nini like this. her hair was a mess, skin pale, bags under her eyes, and the light in her was gone.

"get.out.now," nini said in a stern voice. ricky was shocked by nini's attitude, but he understood every single reason for it. he hurt her - so many times and the whole world knew.

"no nini.. we gotta talk," ricky said and closed the door behind him, "its been days-"

"ricky, i don't care!" nini yelled, getting up from the floor, "i wan't you out of here! get out of my room!"

"no."

"RICKY! GET OUT!" nini suddenly yelled as she cried even more. ricky flinched at the loudness of nini's voice, but stood his ground.

"nini... we need to talk."

"OH MY GOD! DON'T YOU GET IT?! I DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU," nini screamed at the top of her lungs as she got in ricky's face. the boy looked at her eyes. they were bloodshot red and baggy. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!"

"nini! this isn't like you," ricky stated as he looked at nini in disbelief, "please.. just calm down."

"CALM DOWN? DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN RICKY," nini screamed, "I'VE ASKED YOU SEVERAL TIMES TO GET OUT AND YOU'RE STILL FUCKING HERE! SO GET OUT!"

"neens!" ricky yelled as tears flooded down his face. he looked at nini and felt his heartbreak as he realized he did this. he broke her heart and made her feel this way. "nini..i'm sorry-"

"RICKY! I DON'T CARE!" nini screamed, losing her breath. she took a deep breath and looked at ricky in the eyes as tears fell down her eyes, "can't you see how hurt i am? can't you see that, ricky? i don't want you here."

ricky wiped his tears away and tried to step closer to nini, but she backed away from him. "nini... please," ricky cried as he gave her a pleading look, but she just looked away from him.

"look...at what y-you did to me..." nini softly said while she looked at ricky in anger, "how could you do this to me?"

"nini.. it wasn't true, okay? i was so stupid back then - you know that," ricky quickly said, "you know that i love yo-"

"shut.up."

ricky got taken aback and shook his head, "no, i'm not gonna shut up because i do, nini. i love you so much and i don't care if you do or not because my feelings for you will never change."

"well, you shouldn't have," nini said in a cold voice, "you promised me you wouldn't fall in love with me. i told you not to and you couldn't even do that!"

"i didn't plan on falling in love with you, neens!"

"yeah, you didn't. you just planned on using me to help you get out of your punishments and boost your reputation," nini spat, "i hate you. i hate you so much."

"no, you don't."

"well, i should.." nini cried as she pushed ricky out of her bedroom, "get out."

"nini, no."

"I DON'T WANNA BE WITH YOU ANYMORE, RICKY!" nini screamed as she fell to the floor, "please... g-get out."

"you really don't wanna be with me....?" ricky softly asked nini as he looked at her cry and sit on the floor. she had her knees brought up to her chest and her back leaned against her bed.

"i don't wanna be with you anymore."

"why? cause of what happened?" ricky cried as he tried to find the words to speak, "...b-because you don't l-love me?"

nini let out a deep breath and shook her head. the girl leaned her head back on her bed and the tears fell off her cheeks and hit the wooden floor as she tried to catch her breath. ricky nervously waited for nini to answer as more and more tears fell out of his eyes.

"ricky...i'm sick."

"what..?" nini let out a sigh and got up from the ground.

"i'm sick...i have leukemia..," nini softly said as she looked to the ground. the girl didn't wanna look at ricky's face, knowing it'd be harder to tell him if she actually faced him, "we found out two years ago and i thought i was okay, but i stopped responding to treatments and they uhh...i don't think i'm gonna make it."

ricky took a step back and started shaking his head in disbelief, "no...no nini. that can't be true."

"ricky... it's true."

"no..neens. you're only eighteen years old," ricky cried as he looked at nini in disbelief, "how is that possible? its not fair.. it's no - no..nini.. no.."

"theres nothing you can do about it, ricky," nini softly said as she finally looked a the boy.

"why didn't you tell me?"

"i didn't want everyone else to treat me differently ... or look at me with pity or sorrow-"

"even me?"

"especially you!" nini cried as she looked at ricky's eyes, "god! you know i was doing fine. i was fine being all by myself until you came along...and.."

"... this is why i didn't want you to fall in love with me," nini said in a stern voice as she looked at ricky with hatred and regret.

ricky couldn't hold his tears in anymore and started to sob as he looked at nini with guilt and regret. everything was so much more worse. it wasn't just about him, everly, gina, ej, carlos, or their fans. there was so much more.

"nini...i'm sorry," was all ricky could say. nini started to lead ricky out of her room as she looked to the floor.

"goodbye ricky," was all nini said before she closed her bedroom door on him and locked it.

ricky stood at the other side of nini's door and stared at the blank, white door in shock. the boy tried to gather himself up before making his way out of nini's house. nini heard ricky running down the stairs and close the front door behind him. the girl let out a sigh of relief and slid down the door as she cried to herself.

"goodbye nini."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
while u guys are here... subscribe to my youtube channel please 🥺 im so close to 2k subscribers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 193 21
ricky bowen's latest stunt lands him in a few awkward positions trigger warning: includes themes of eating disorders, self-harm, and sexual coercion
18.6K 574 31
Rini are best friends as Ricky is on the basketball team with Nini's brother Ej. Nini's an outgoing, partyloving, cheerleader who is kind to everyone...
49.4K 1.5K 46
(adj. forbidden by law, rules, or custom) - ๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜ in which Nini Salazar-Roberts has always had a deep rooted hatred for her best friends step b...
55.2K 1.7K 25
โ˜† IN WHICH โ˜† ricky bowen and nini salazar-roberts hate each other's guts. so, when their secret valentines prompt them to make a list of every singl...