๐€๐๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ|๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐™น๐š’...

By psychoxen-

๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ฃ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐จ๐ค๐ฃ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

INTRODUCTION
-I-
-II-
-III-
-IV-
-V-
-VI-
-VII-
-VIII-
-IX-
-X-
-XI-
-XII [M?]-
-XIII-
-XIV-
-XV-
-XVI [M]-
-XVII-
-XVIII-
-XIX-
-XX-
-XXI-
-XXII-
-XXIII-
-XXIV-[M]
-FANART-
-XXV-
-XXVI-[M]
-XXVII-
-XXVIII-
-XXIX-
-XXX-
-XXXI-
-XXXII-
-XXXIII-
-XXXIV-[M]
-XXXV-
-XXXVI-
-XXXVII-
-XXXVIII-
-XXXIX-
-XLI-
-XLII-
-XLIII-
-XLIV-
-XLV-[M]
-XLVI-
-XLVII-[M]
-XLVIII-
-XLIX-
-L-
Not an update
-LI-
-LII-
-LIII-
-LIV-
-LIV.V-
-LV-
-Epilogue-
NamJin and YoonSeok drawing
13K Special Q & A
Q & A

-XL-

925 84 11
By psychoxen-

A/N:Thank you to those who offered me support and love on the last chapter :'3 I wholeheartedly appreciate it. Please enjoy this chapter while I get back on writing the rest of the chapters! <3

Imagine that Yoonie baby just laughing hysterically as he hits Namjoon ^^^
----

(2 months [Day 58] since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Jungkook felt the lump on his throat tightened. He barged into Kim manor, ready to scold his mate and drag him back to the palace. However, Taehyung is nowhere to be found. The housekeepers and servants maintaining the place all said that Taehyung hasn't been there at all, some even asked who is Taehyung (Jungkook almost strangled the servant for not even knowing who their Queen is).

"How do I know that you lot aren't lying and covering up for Taehyung?" Jungkook scowled, releasing enraged pheromones, making the omega servants whimper and cry while the betas and alphas shiver under his fiery gaze.

"We really haven't housed Lord Kim-"

"Queen." Jungkook corrected the alpha servant who flinched.

"We haven't seen his highness since he was 14! Please believe us! You may search the entirety of the manor and you'll not find him! We can even tell you lot the secret passages to secret rooms!" The head servant cried, scared for her life. Jungkook may have been known to be as kind and good willed as his father but the person in front of them is completely opposite of what others say.

Jungkook let out a cry of distress before signalling his men to search the grounds by waving his hand forward.

After three hours of searching, the guards all reported back to Jungkook that there's no trace of Taehyung being there. The king who's shaking in fear and worry, punched the wall to let his frustration out, making a crack on the wall and injuring his hand.

Servants tried to approach him to cleanse and heal his wounds but he all pushed them away. Surely Taehyung wouldn't abscond from him. He must've been kidnapped! Or worse, off to end his life! Jungkook can't let that happen. He loves Taehyung too much. He doesn't know how to live in a life without his mate.

"Everyone!" Jungkook yelled, calling the attention of his men as he approached them. "Let's head to the palace. We'll launch a search party for the queen. We can't loose him at any cost!"

With that, Jungkook and his men all saddled up before galloping back to the capital in full speed.

--

Soobin sighed. It already has been two and a half days since Taehyung left and he still doesn't have any leads. Jungkook have left and should've arrived at the Kim Manor in the Lee territory by now. If Jungkook were to discover that Taehyung isn't there, it wouldn't end good. All Soobin could do is hope that Taehyung will come back today or tomorrow before Jungkook could make it back. He doesn't need a national crisis brewing up because of his suggestion. Is it bad that he just wanted to see Taehyung happy and alright again?

Soobin went to the servants' quarters as it was currently lunch time. They would all be preparing meals for the Lords and Court members, thus leaving the room empty.

The alpha briefly searched through each of the servant's trunks, hiding underneath some of the beds everytime he heard someone came in.

Soobin was checking one of the trunks when he heard footsteps approaching so he quickly slipped under the nearest bed. Soobin scanned around and saw two hem of dresses walking to their own trunks. Out of his peripheral vision, Soobin saw a wooden box next to him. Since the omega or sub beta servants doesn't seem to be leaving anytime soon, Soobin decided to check the contents of the box on the spot.

The box contained medicine, herbs and bandages. Each vial of medicine were labeled and the alpha was about to dismiss it until a certain bottle intrigued him; a bottle of moonflower serum. Well, the label said it's a moonflower serum, however, Soobin doubts it. He has been delivering Taehyung moonflower serum for decades monthly, of course he would know what moonflower would really look like. Moonflower serum is indigo in colour, same as Moonflower perfume, yet the liquid inside the vial is purple.

Soobin slid the vial inside his breast pocket and placed everything back to its original places before closing the box. He returned the box to where he found it, even going as far as to cover it with dust again it looked like as if it wasn't moved for weeks.

"I heard Bae Shin was kidnapped!" One servant exclaimed softly, catching Soobin's attention.

"Really? I thought she ran away."

"No! She was kidnapped. But whatever, have you seen the new clothes..."

The alpha zoned out after that and waited for the two servants to go, many came and go as well but the two servants still remained. Finally, an hour of waiting later, the servants left, allowing Soobin to get out. He looked at the nameplate on the bed; Bae Shin it said.

Suddenly, a sickening feeling pooled in his stomach. Soobin already has a suspect, he isn't sure but that's the only thing he could think of. All he need is to check the dungeon for confirmation and hopefully, he'll be done before Jungkook gets back and rips him apart.

--

(2 months and a day [Day 59] since Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Taehyung doesn't want to leave, but at the same time he does. He came here to relax not be a third wheel. Now that he's there, taking care of the pups, Namjoon and Seokjin finally got time for themselves.

Taehyung and the pups were at the tree house while Namjoon and Seokjin were all cuddled up in the couch. Suddenly, Namjoon slowly slid his hands inside the omega's dress, fondling Seokjin's breast. Seokjin moaned softly as he buried his face inside Namjoon's neck.

The alpha grinned as Seokjin didn't move or say anything, just moaning softly at his alpha's touch, letting him do anything to him. Namjoon kissed Seokjin, taking in how plump his omega's lips are, still fondling Seokjin's breast. The omega moaned, allowing his alpha to slip his tongue in.

"You two have a bed room for gods sake." Taehyung interrupted, covering Hoseok and Yoongi's eyes.

The alpha and omega immediately broke apart, flushing. Seokjin immediately fixed his dress, shyly looking at Taehyung who's glaring at them.

"Sorry." Namjoon sheepishly smiled.

"Are you sure you two aren't mates yet? You two are disgusting." Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes which Seokjin countered, sticking his tongue out childishly.

"What brought you here with them? You usually would spend time with the pups till supper in the treehouse." Namjoon wondered, taking Yoongi from Taehyung, who miraculously makes grabby hands at him.

"Well, I just nursed Yoongi and now he's asking for his hyungs." Taehyung muttered before carrying Hoseok who's hugging his leg the whole time. "And this little one here, wanted to be carried. But I can't carry both of them at once, can I?" Taehyung smiled before showering Hoseok's face with kisses.

"And why is my little baby asking for his hyungie?" Namjoon cooed, kissing Yoongi. Yoongi smiled innocently before a putrid smell fill up the room.

Namjoon sighed. "Of course. It would kill you to be nice to me. Okay little one, let's give you a bath." The alpha left the house with Yoongi who's laughing hysterically, amused at his brother's crestfallen expression.

"Seokjin hyung... I have to ask," Taehyung started, lightly bouncing Hoseok who's getting drowsy, following after Seokjin who went to the kitchen.

"Hmm?" Seokjin hummed in response as he began gathering ingredients.

"Should I head home today or shall I stay longer?" Taehyung asked, now caressing Hoseok's face as the toddler leaned unto him.

"Well do you think you're ready to meet Gguk?" Seokjin asked, looking at Taehyung briefly before focusing on chopping the onions.

Taehyung frowned slightly, biting his lower lip as he eschewed his eyes to Hoseok who's now fast asleep.

"I am ready, but I got so used to taking care of the pups. I'm already attached to them as well." Taehyung pouted before kissing the toddler on the forehead.

"Well, I suggest you go home now before Jungkook hangs Soobin hyung. You can visit us twice a month, I'm sure Gguk wouldn't mind." Seokjin said, throwing the chopped onions inside a pot that has water in it.

"He would! He wouldn't even let me leave for the Kim Manor!" Taehyung whined, his lips pouting. "Travelling here also takes half a day, and that's the fastest my horse can go without any breaks."

"Tell Gguk you want to travel to the Jungs to expand the charity programmes. Also bring Soobin so that Jungkook will agree." Seokjin suggested, chopping carrots this time.

"I guess that could work... I should pack today so I can head out tomorrow." Taehyung said, kissing Hoseok on the forehead again.

Suddenly, Namjoon stormed in, a frantic look on his face while Yoongi that's in his arms, is trying not to cry.

"Joonie-" Seokjin was cut off by Namjoon.

"TAEHYUNG HEAD OUT NOW! SOOBIN HYUNG SENT A LETTER, SAYING THAT JUNGKOOK IS LAUNCHING A SEARCH PARTY LOOKING FOR YOU ANS IF SOOBIN HYUNG WOULDN'T TELL THEM YOUR WHEREABOUTS, HE'LL BE HANGED TOMORROW!" Namjoon yelled, shocking the omegas.

"Gguk wouldn't do that!" Seokjin tried to counter.

"Jungkook is enraged. He yelled at the servants in the Kim manor in the Lee territory. He's emotionally unstable and is not using his head. Please head home." Namjoon read the letter frantically.

"I must go. I'll leave my belongings here. I'll visit soon, take care all of you!" Taehyung exclaimed, quickly handing Hoseok over to Seokjin before rushing out the shack, getting on his horse before galloping away.

"Soobin hyung, please stay alive!" Taehyung cried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 759 17
๊’ฐโ™กแตŽ๊’ฑ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข โฌŽ - ๊’ฐโ€งโบ โŒจ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค โ˜๏ธ*เณƒเผ„ ห—ห๐ŸŒท๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌโ”‚๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜–๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข *เณƒ ...
21.8K 1K 14
"๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด?"...๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ " ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
33.8K 2.3K 52
{ Omegaverse } ' I don't know how I smell... ' ' I'll help you to find out your scent. ' ยฉ KSBBAA18 Do not copy or remake it. Thank you. Started : 3...
27.8K 2.2K 34
[COMPLETED] ษขแด‡ษดส€แด‡ - แด€ส™แด แด€แดœ, แดแด‡สŸแดแด…ส€แด€แดแด€, า“สŸแดœา“า“า“า“า“ ๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๏ฟฝ...