We're Not Done Yet

By ChristianLove01

SEQUEL TO THE SHOW MUST GO ON! READ THAT BOOK FIRST THEN READ THIS ONE! Set 15 years in the future. Everythin... More

6️⃣Six6️⃣
📗Memories📗
🏫School🏫
🔎Investigating🔍
📷Photoshoot📷
❓Questions❓
🧑‍🤝‍🧑Adopted🧑‍🤝‍🧑
👪Dads👪
🔴Blood🔴
🎮Games🎮
✖️Ignore✖️
🏡Home🏡
🤜Wall🤛
💡Idea💡
👌Permission👌
🚗Trip🚗
😨Scared😨
😓Funeral😓
😱Shocked😱
Hey Guys!

📰News📰

662 19 90
By ChristianLove01

Sorry if I skipped too much or too long! I want to get this done but kinda drag it out because I know that if you guys don't find out what Richard (idk why I called him that so don't ask) did wrong or you will kill me. So, I'm trying to drag it out but keep it short at the same time! 😂😂 So! On with the story!

Olivia's POV

I've been here for soooo long. Three months to be exact. I just wanna get up and leave. Well, hopefully I can soon. We are finding out today if I can go. The rest of the gang's coming over and we're all gonna find out together!

"Hey guys!" Gina exclaimed as she walked into the room, holding her son's hand with a huge bumb. She's only six months but because she is having triplets, she looks like she's about fifty months!

"Meet Larry, our son!" EJ smiled.

"This is the adopted one, right?" Dad asked.

We all gave him a look and he nodded.

"Hey cutie!" Mom went over and picked the boy up "My name is Auntie Nini and this is Olivia, your cousin!"

"Hi Auntie Nini! Hi Olivia!" Larry giggled.

"Awww! He's so cute!" I gushed.

"Are you not going to introduce me?" Dad laughed, everyone ignored him so he introduced himself "Hi! I'm Ricky!"

"Why you in bed? It's the middle of the day" He asked me, completely ignoring my dad.

Gina and EJ both gave me an awkward look. I smiled at them.

"Can I tell him?" I asked.

"If you want to" they nodded at eachother to indicate that they were both ok with it.

"I have cancer!" I told the young child.

"What's cancer?" The five year old asked as my mom set him down at the bottom of my bed.

"It means that I'm not very well" I smiled.

"Why you happy about it?" He looked at me confused.

"I'm not really but-"

"Larry, that's enough questions. I'm sure Olivia doesn't want to talk about her cancer" Gina stopped the boy and picked him up.

"No. It's fine. I'm completely ok with it, are you?" I assured her.

"If you are ok, then sure! Why not!" She set the boy back on the bed.

"What else do you wanna know?" I smiled.

"If I near you, will I get cancer?" The boy asked.

"His speech is so good!" Mom told Auntie Gina.

"Thank you!" She high fived her.

"No, if you are near me, you won't get cancer" it actually makes me happy to talk about it. Especially to a cute six year old boy. He is the age that he is curious about everything and for some reason that makes me happy.

"I remember when I was six" I laughed.

"So do I" Dad smiled.

"Same. It's a year never to be forgotten. Very awkward year too" EJ said, making everything a bit weird in the room.

"EJ!" Gina lightly hit him.

"Sorry..." He apologized.

"What happened when you six?" Larry asked with a confused look on his face.

"I- uhhh-" I took a deep breath "My parents divorced"

"What's divorced?" This child is asking all the questions that seriously tickle my nerves.

"It's when... They break up. When it feels like nothing will ever be the same. Because it won't. It feels like your heart has just been broken in half. It feels like not a thing. Not a person. Not even a pet or song or TV show can fix that crack that will always be there in your heart. They don't know quite how much they broke you but you do. And only you" I accidentally told the boy and our parents. Once I realized what I'd said I quickly regretted it.

"I-" Mom was speechless.

"We... uhhh... Didn't know that you felt like that..." Dad stuttered.

"This is a bit awkward now..." Uncle EJ laughed, quietly.

"Come here, baby" Auntie Gina lifted Larry off of my bed while giving her husband a death stare "We should go get some food" she indicated for EJ to follow her as she left the room.

EJ, being EJ, stayed. "Come on" Gina pulled him out.

"Liv, I get it. It's tough" Dad came over and sat beside me on the edge of my bed "My parents divorced too but when they did I was a bit older than you. But, you can talk to me. If you ever need. Ever"

"Thanks..." I smiled at him.

We looked at my mom who just looked plain shocked.

"I-" then we saw a tear fall down her cheek.

"Mom, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel sad" I apologized.

"No, don't apologize. It's ok. I just... You two know what it's like. I don't. I just assumed that it was tough. Not heartbreaking. And the last speech I ever heard was... Someone confessing their undying love for me" she sniffled "And even that was a lie"

"Wait. What are you talking about?" Dad asked "Are you talking about the one after high school musical: the musical? Cause that was not a lie"

"Don't even start" Mom firmly said "You don't love me, you never did and you never will"

"Nini, what are you talking about? I told you every day for 6 years that I loved you. Even after that I still told you that I loved you" he told her.

"Yes! But then you-"

"GUYS!" I shouted "STOP FIGHTING! THE REST OF THE GANG ARE HERE!"

They looked over to the door where everyone was standing.

"Heyyyyyy guyssssss" Mom nervously laughed.

"I can see that you two are getting along well" Ashlyn said sarcastically.

"Yeah..." Dad dragged.

"So, has the nurse come in yet?" Joshua asked me, changing the subject.

"Not yet" I moved over in my bed so that he could sit beside me. He sat down while the rest of the gang grabbed seats from around the room.

"How you feeling?" Auntie Gina asked me.

"Fine" I responded "I don't want to jinx anything but I definitely feel like I'm getting better. I have a good feeling about it"

"That's great!" Auntie Kourtney smiled at me.

"What's that?" Mom asked her, pointing to her hand.

"Oh! This? It's nothing, Luke just asked me to marry him and I said yes" she jokingly shrugged it off, laughing.

"No way! That's amazing!" Auntie Ash hugged her.

"Congrats" Uncle EJ said while bouncing Larry on his knee.

"I remember my wedding" Mom smiled at the thought, bringing an awkward silence into the room.

"Same" Dad told her, starting a conversation about their wedding "Very well"

"Olivia danced during our dance" Mom started.

"And pooped in her nappy" Dad continued.

"But everyone just laughed" Mom finished "Because she was only three"

"And then Gina and EJ were late because they were trying to get Gina late" Dad chuckled.

"Too much information" I said as everyone laughed and Gina jokingly hit my dad.

"We got there in the end, didn't we?" EJ indicated to his wife's bumb.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" I covered my ears, laughing.

"And then once Portwell finally arrived, us all did karaoke" Mom smiled.

"I remember that" Gina laughed "We all sang a song... What song was it?"

"We sang 'Marry You' didn't we?" Carlos asked.

"Yes! Because they did that in glee!" Dad pointed out.

"I've never seen glee..." Joshua said.

Everyone gave him a shocked look. Even me.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"I didn't know that!" I added.

"I'm guessing everyone here has?" He looked around the room.

"All six seasons and obsessed" Kourtney smiled.

"This is what we did just without people running up halfway through and Seb wasn't in a wheelchair. We also danced for a bit longer" Mom turned on the TV and put 'Marry You Glee Cast Version' into YouTube and played the song.

"I was this person. His name is Finn" Dad pointed to the TV "Rachel was Nini" he pointed to everyone "Gina was Quinn, EJ was Sam, Kourtney was Mercedes, Carlos was Kurt, Ashlyn was Brittney, Seb was Artie, Big Red was Puck and then Miss Jenn was Santana and my parents were Tina and Mike"

"Wait. Miss Jenn?" He asked, shocked.

"Yeah, we needed an extra person and without Miss Jenn we probably wouldn't have been getting married at all" Mom pointed out "Watch"

"We will binge all of the seasons when we go home" Carlos told my best friend.

"How long will that take?" He asked, worried of the answer.

"It's not that long. Only 86 hours" he replied.

"What?" Joshua looked a bit worried.

"Don't worry. You'll be obsessed" Seb told him.

"Olivia Bowen?" The nurse entered the room.

"That's us" My mom replied.

"We have your news" the nurse told us.

"Ok" I said looking over to my mom and my dad.

My mom took my dad's hand in both of her's and closed her eyes as my dad looked at mom in shock then happiness. Meanwhile, Josh and I were interlacing our pinky fingers as a sign that we've had since before I can remember that no matter what happens, if I still have cancer or if I'm cancer free, we would still be best friends.

Everyone in the gang sat down on the seats placed around the room with Matt being bounced on Ashlyn's knee and Larry sitting on the seat beside Uncle EJ while scribbling in his book, too young to realise the amount of drama and life changing moments were about to come.

While the nervousness was spreading around the room, Carlos and Seb were doing breathing warm ups. Kind of things that you would do if you need to calm down or if you are a bit too stressed. Sometimes we would do that when we are doing yoga.

Kourtney was obviously very nervous and was fiddling with the ring in her finger, spinning it around, to show anyone that was paying attention, that she was worried for me.

Big Red and Ashlyn were quietly whispering to me for beside me bed that I was going to be ok and that I was strong enough to get through it whether I am cancer free or not.

Gina and EJ were rubbing her stomach as they were talking about how they never want to go though this again. With anyone that they know or one of their many children.

Everyone silenced and looked up at the nurse "You're cancer free"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
10K 240 5
COMPLETED Toby Hedgehog is just a normal kid going to Goode High School. Him and his best friend get very curious when the new girl shows up. Will th...