The Secret Daughter

BrittanyColeXx

3 weeks ago Tessa found out about the bet,but now she has found out she is pregnant,Fast forward 1 year Tessa... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1-
Chapter 2-
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5-
Chapter 6-
Chapter 7-
Chapter 8-
Chapter 9-
Chapter 11-
Chapter 12-
Chapter 13-
Chapter 14-
NOTICE!!!!
Chapter 15-
Chapter 16-
Chapter 17-
Chapter 18-
Chapter 19-
NOTICE!!!!
Chapter 20-
Chapter 21-
NOTICE!!!!
Chapter 22-
Chapter 23-
Chapter 24-
SEQUAL!!!!

Chapter 10-

1.9K 79 5
BrittanyColeXx

TESSA'S POV-

I wake up the next morning to the sound of birds tweeting and trees rustling in the wind I must have left the window open,As I go to close it I notice someone's hand wrapped around my waist,I turn to my left and see Hardin,I don't even remember anything from last night,I was not intoxicated but for some reason I remember nothing.

I grab my phone off the nightstand and go over to Emery's crib and pick her up out of it and carry her downstairs where I realise that everyone is still in bed,I place Emery in her high chair and walk over to the kitchen,Emery has daycare today so she needs to have a full stomach.I walk over to the cupboards and notice there is some oatmeal.I mean Emery does like it,I am sure they wont mind If I make her a small portion.

----------

I place the bowl in front of her and let her examine it for a moment,as that's what she likes to do,I open up my search bar on my my phone,Time to start looking for a 2 bedroom house or apartment I do not know yet.

I keep scrolling through I have found 2,one that is a house and one is an apartment,I think I will check out both,I just have to call the estate agent to book an appointment.

Amanda-'Hello Your speaking with Amanda from Prime Estate Agent how can I be of service?'

'Hi I was wondering if I can book an appointment to view some houses?'Gre

Amanda-'Yes of course you can,what date would you like to view them?'

'Is today at all possible,it's kinda urgent me and my daughter need an accomodation and we have our eye on 2 properties'

Amanda-'Yes that is swell,the time we have available at this current moment is 11:30 am ,is that okay for you?'

'Yes that is perfect,I will drop her off at daycare then come and meet you at the locations!'

Amanda-'Can I have the two address of the locations Madam?'

'Oh yes silly me the house we are interested in is 24 Lima Street and the apartment is in a block called BushWater'

Amanda-'Great I will see you there at 11:30,have a nice day Madam'

'You to!'

Great I am excited to view them,it will be exciting,I look over at Emery and of course the oatmeal is all over her face and on her clothes,sometimes I think she does not eat it,she just throws it about everywhere.

I pick her up and walk her back in the bedroom and pick her out some new clothes and also wiping all the yuck off of her very precious face.

Hardin-"What are you doing Tessa?"

'Flip you scared me Hardin,I forgot you were here,I am sorry"

Hardin-"It's all good,so what are you doing today?"

"Well I need to drop Emery off at daycare and then I am going to view two properties for me and her to hopefully move into"

Hardin-"Can I come?"

"To drop Emery off at Daycare sure"

Hardin-"I mean to see the properties"

"Why would you want to come with me? I am the one living there not you"

Hardin-"Well I want to make sure that my daughters home is suitable" 

Hardin-"Anyway why does she need to go Daycare anyway,can't we bring her with us?"

"As much as I would love to,she will be a distraction as were are trying to talk and negotiate,so I would much rather prefer her to be at daycare playing and making friends"

Hardin-"Does she even like daycare?"

"Yes she does like it,there a few times where she cries not wanting me to leave but it's what I pay for so yeah"

Hardin-"Just bring her with us,I want to spend time with her ,and plus she needs to tell you if you like the place"

"She cannot talk Hardin,the most she can say is Mama and Dada"

Hardin-"Please just bring her" Ughh he is doing his stupid puppy dog eyes,ugh I am breaking uhhhhhh.

"Fine but you can get her dressed,I need to get changed"

I walk over to my suitcase and quickly skim through all my clothes,I end up going with a pair of skinny blue ripped jeans and a crop top,and my white sneakers.

(Tessa's Outfit)

I then put my blond locks into a messy bun and spray some hairspray on it.I then walk back over to Emery to notice that she is wearing a black dress.Of course Hardin fucking Scott managed to find the ONE black thing She has eve though I don't even remember buying it!

(Emery's Outfit)

Hardin-"Are you ready to go?"

"It's 10 o'Clock Hardin,we are meeting Amanda at 11:30"

Hardin-"Whose Amanda?"

"She is the estate agent,Hardin,don't worry she wont kill us"

-------- 

It is now 11:00-

I pick Emery up from Hardin's lap and put a little coat on her.I then give her back to Hardin and I get her stroller and we start to walk towards my car.

(Tessa's Car)

Hardin-"You got a nice car Tess"

"Thanks,I got it as one of my birthday presents this year off of Christian!"

Hardin-"He got you a car?!"

"Yeah he said that my other one was a piece of junk so he got me this one,which I will be forever grateful for!"

I open the car door and Hardin puts Emery in her car seat and then I put her stroller in the trunk.I walk over to the driver's seat and start the engine.

Hardin-"It used to be me who drove you around everywhere,now the roles have reversed"

"Can we not talk about the past please,it was a horrible place and I don't want to bring up the Memories!"

He does not reply instead he just stares out the window.

------ 

We pull up at the first property it is the apartment block,I turn off the engine.

"I am sorry about lashing out again,it's just the past was a bad place and I don't really wanna think about it"

Hardin-"It's okay,let's go see the apartment"

We get out the car,Hardin get's the stroller out of the trunk and set's it all up,I un-do Emery from her car seat and lay her gently in the stroller and we meet up with Amanda who is waiting at the entrance of the apartment block.

Amanda-"Theresa?"

"Yes that's me,sorry we are a little late"

Amanda-"Oh it's okay,I thought you said your little one was going to be at daycare?"

"Oh yeah well I got a text from her daycare shortly after I got off the phone from you saying there was a flood and they were waiting to the service man to come and fix it"I lie,I have not lied in so long it feels weird,yet at the same time I have an urge that makes me feel good about it.

Amanda-"And who might this be?"She says pointing to Hardin.

Hardin-"My name is Hardin,uhh I am Emery's dad,I just came to check out where my little girl could possibly be living"

Amanda-"A protective father I like that"

-------

The apartment we viewed was nothing like the pictures online,it was smaller and more cramped,it was a blox a literal box and I hated it,Even Emery hated it,she was standing by the door the whole entire time trying to reach for the lock.

------

We have just arrived at the second property,it is the house.It looks great from the outside but after all it is the inside that counts,if it is anything like the apartment I will literally throw Amanda's head into a wall (Jk Jk).

(The House)

Hardin-"This is a nice place,I am sure Emery would love it"

"Yeah it is the perfect size and everything!"

Amanda-"Oh wait we just got a notification that somebody brought the house yesterday,but they did not mark it down on the website"

"Oh,that's a shame,we will have to keep looking"

Hardin-"Who brought it?"

Amanda-"Someone names Hardin...Scott"

I look at him and he smiles at me.

Hardin-"Surprise!"

"Are you kidding me right now?"

Hardin-"I brought the house so me ,you and Emery could move here,we don't have to share a bed or anything"

"I don't know,it would be really awkward"

Hardin-"Oh come on,if not for me,for Emery's sake,she is probably sick of moving and just wants to stay somewhere ,she is loved"

"She is loved wherever we go!" Did he really just accuse me of not loving my daughter?"

"You know what fine,yeah we will move in,we will try it out for 2 weeks and it if is unbearable,I am moving back in with Kim deal?"

Hardin-"Deal,you know you will love it here!"

Amanda-"Well welcome to your new home Mr.Scott and Mrs.Young"

She leaves and just leaves me and Hardin standing there staring at each other.

"Looks like were gonna need to take a trip to Ikea"

Hardin-"That's a great Idea,Emery is asleep so that means she wont cause a fuss right?"

"Yes it will I can't believe you know nothing about parenting" I chuckle at my choice of words,of course he knows nothing ,I kept Emery a secret from him fro a year.

Hardin-"Well that's your fault,I only found out the other day I have a secret daughter!"

"Can we just go to Ikea before she wakes up,I am not in the mood to put up with a stroppy Emery today"

And with that we are walking out to my car and driving to the nearest furniture shop.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Long lost family ❤️♾ 💗💗

Любовные романы

20.7K 773 47
Tessa was put into an orphanages at the age of six when her mum passed away and no one knew her dad so she has grow up there. It's been eleven year...
Unsuccessful AB

Любовные романы

66.2K 2.7K 102
Sometimes we don't pay much attention to certain relationships and to certain people when they are close to us, it's only when we loose them, we unde...
My One And Only storiesxhessa

Любовные романы

36.7K 1K 45
Tessa had her perfect life, a perfect boyfriend and a very good relationship with her mother. When she moves to England to attend her dream college s...
The Bet [Hessa] Isha

Любовные романы

16.9K 470 22
I won the bet. But I lost the only thing that has ever made me happy. Read it to find out. Not my best work tbh. Read it on your own risk. #2 after...