Awakened

Von Wricaso

Disclaimer : This story is a complete work of fiction and this in no way intends to hurt anyone's religious b... Mehr

A word from the author
Achievements
Achievements 2.0
The Delightful Trauma Series
Series Covers
Graphics Part - I
Graphic Gift
Characters I
Characters II
Chapter 1: Unnatural changes
Chapter 2: Answered all the unanswered
Chapter 3: Hard to accept the Reality
Chapter 4: Meeting the destiny
Chapter 5: The Night Sky
Chapter 6: A stroll under the stars
Chapter 7 - The shock
Chapter 8 - The past
Chapter 9 - The Decision
Chapter 10 - The Changes
Chapter 11 - Support and Assurance
Chapter 12 - The Ceremony
Chapter 13 - Understanding the duties
Chapter 14 - The Vows
Chapter 15 - New start
Chapter 16 - Unsettling peace
Chapter 17 - Something is not right
Chapter 18 - The Final Stroke
Chapter 19 - All the limits crossed
Chapter 20 - Harmony
Chapter 21 - Disclosure
Chapter 22 - The Anguish
Chapter 23 - Promise
Chapter 24 - End of agony?
Chapter 25 - Punishment
Chapter 26 - Reunion
Chapter 27 - Cryptic Stranger
Chapter 28 - Vanished in thin air
Chapter 29 - Forgotten memory
Chapter 30 - Is it the end?
Chapter 31 - Close Escape
Chapter 32 - A new journey
Chapter 33 - Guests in forest
Chapter 34 - Some enlightenment
Chapter 35 - Enchanted forest
Chapter 36 - Kamyaka Story
Chapter 37 - Separation
Chapter 38 - Dreams
Chapter 39 - The Lose
Chapter 40 - Half Truth?
Chapter 41 - The Dance of Fury
Chapter 42 - Birth of Power
Chapter 43 - The Curse
Chapter 44 - Seven steps
Chapter 45 - The end of atrocities
Chapter 46 - Silence talks
Chapter 47 - Agony of a mother
Chapter 48 - Suffocation
Chapter 49 - Scared Siblings
Chapter 50 - Holi Celebration
Chapter 51 - Janmashtami Special
Chapter 53 - Prison
Chapter 54 - Reasons
Chapter 55 - The Dilemma
Chapter 56 - Indraprasth
Chapter 57 - New Phase
Chapter 58 - Sufferings
Chapter 59 - Test
Chapter 60 - Afraid
Chapter 61 - Broken Hearts
Chapter 62 - Secrets out
Chapter 63 - First Love
Chapter 64 - The Talk
Chapter 65 - Homecoming
Chapter 66 - Replacement
Chapter 67 - One Soul
Chapter 68 - The Ultimate Truth
Chapter 69 - Misinterpretation
Chapter 70 - Taking Charge
Chapter 71 - Start of War
Chapter 72 - A Day to Remember
A little break
Chapter 73 - Conversation
Chapter 74 - Bond of Eternity
Chapter 75 - Justified
Chapter 76 - Sagarika
Chapter 77 - Entertainment
Chapter 78 - Forgotten Promise
Chapter 79 - Curse
Chapter 80 - Brightest Star
Epilogue
The Elysian Arcane
Overwhelmed
100k views
Excitement and Announcement
The Bygone Empress
A very important note
Self Interview
Thank you note
I was pranked
200k!
Book 3 - Drowned

Chapter 52 - Back Home

3.2K 212 130
Von Wricaso

First of all, thank you guys. Our story crossed 30k views and 3.5k votes!

I can't thank you enough for the love and support. Keep reading guys and once again, thank you so much.
Lots of love!

Author's POV

The couple entered the hall to see everyone present there. First both of them took Vidur's blessings and then Aahana joined Draupadi who stood nervously at one corner. She went towards her and Draupadi felt better.

"Vidur, now everyone is here. Now tell us what's the matter?" Mata Kunti asked.

"First of all I would like to apologize for coming at such an odd time. I started from Hastinapur two days back and without any break reached here as I heard about you all." Vidur said as everyone nodded.

"Pitamah wants all of you in Hastinapur as soon as possible." Vidur said as Aahana felt Draupadi tensing beside her. She held her hand and squeezed it in an assuring manner.

"Any serious issue kakashree?" Karna asked.

"As soon as Duryodhan got to know that you all are alive, he blackmailed jyesht to make him the yuvraj and he.."

"And he what Vidur?" Mata Kunti asked.

"He made him the yuvraj. Now Duryodhan is the yuvraj of Hastinapur and not Yudhishthir."Everybody's eyes widened at the news.

"But kakashree, the throne belongs to jyesht bhrata. How can they do that?" Arjun exclaimed.

"Exactly! Yudhishthir is alive so how can they make Duryodhan the yuvraj?" Karna said agitated.

"Bhrata, it's maharaj's decision. If this is what he has decided, then we will have to accept it." Yudhishthir said.

"Yudhishthir, we should leave it to maharaj. Right now, Pitamah wants you in Hastinapur as soon as possible." Vidur said.

"If that's the case, we will leave for Hastinapur tomorrow morning at sunrise." Yudhishthir said and everyone nodded. Everyone left for their respective rooms.

Yudhishthir and Aahana entered their room. Though they had a very hectic day today, sleep went far away from them.
Yudhishthir sat on the couch in deep thoughts as Aahana filled a glass of water.

"What happened arya?" She asked as she gave him the glass of water.

"I don't know what will happen after we reach Hastinapur." He said as he gulped down the whole glass of water in one go. Aahana sat beside him.

"Whatever it will be, we will have to face it. I'm sure pitamah and kakashree will be with us." Aahana said.

"I don't know Aahana. This time I'm not sure about it. Pitamah will never accept Draupadi marrying five men." He said as he massaged his head in exertion.

"Come here." Aahana said patting her lap as he laid his head in her lap. She gently massaged the pressure points on his head to release his tension.

"We don't know what will happen so there is no use of thinking about it. We will go there and ask for our rights. That's all." she said.

"But if Duryodhan is the yuvraj now, we will not go against Maharaj."

"Why not arya? That throne belongs to you not only because you are the eldest among your brothers but also because you have the qualities of a king." She said massaging his head.

"But Aahana, we can't go against tatshree. He's like our father after pitashree's demise." Yudhishthir said.

"Asking for something that is yours is not going against the elders. Or waise bhi, bhari thali ko baar baar hath nahi marte.You have gotten so many chances to be the king. So why are you trying to resist what the destiny wants." Aahana explained as Yudhishthir tried to contemplate her each and every word.

"Don't stress. We have to travel a lot. You have a lot of time to think. You go and sleep. I'll go to see Panchi. She must be stressed." Aahana said as Yudhishthir nodded.

Aahana moved towards Panchali's personal chamber and saw her walking around in nervousness.

"Panchi!" She called softly as Panchali turned.

"Jiji, you are here. I'm literally freaking out. I never thought that we will have to go to Hastinapur so soon." Panchali ranted.

"Okay, first of all calm down panchi. We are going to Hastinapur and not to a horror house. It's okay, the people there are our family. And what are you afraid of? Whatever you did is not wrong. Then what is the need to worry?" Aahana said as Panchali sighed.

"Will they accept our relationship?" Panchali asked.

"They may resist it in the beginning, I'll not lie. But they will eventually accept it. Panchi, it's new for everyone. Let's give them some time." Aahana said as Panchali nodded.

"Come, I'll help you in packing." Aahana said as both the ladies started packing.

"Panchi, if you don't mind, can I ask something?"Aahana asked hesitantly.

"You don't have to ask jiji." Panchali said adjusting her things.

"Did you mingle with your husbands? Are you comfortable around them now?" Aahana asked to ensure Panchali's safety and happiness.

"It is pretty shocking that everything is pretty smooth. Maybe because all my husbands are really cooperative. I've developed a nice bond with them. All in all, it's a good start." Aahana smiled at her words.

After they were done packing, Aahana left for her room asking Panchali to rest. As she reached her room, she smiled at the sight. Her husband was sprawled all over the bed with the quilt on the floor. He slept like a baby. He was indeed very tired today.  She shook her head as she picked the quilt and covered him. After adjusting his pillow and giving him a brief kiss, she started to pack her things. She was in no mood of sleeping because of two reasons.
Number one: a lot of things were going inside her head.
Number two: if she sleeps now, she wouldn't get proper sleep and then she'll be cranky as hell. So it's better not to sleep.

She packed her things along with her husband's. She could've taken the help of dasis but she knew it was the time to sleep so she didn't disturb them. By the time she was done with everything, it was close to sunrise. She quickly took a bath and got ready.

"Arya! Arya, wake up. We have to leave soon." She said wearing her earrings.

Yudhishthir woke up and quickly got ready. Soon, they all were standing at the gates of Dwaraka, biding their family a goodbye.

"Take care!" Mata devaki said as she hugged Aahana. She nodded.

She hugged Vasudev ji and Subhadra too.

"Write me letters." Subhadra said as she nodded.

"Bhabhi, inform me when the little one comes. I'll come running." Aahana said as she hugged Revati.

"Of course. You are the bua after all." She then met Rukmini and then dau.

"Just send me a letter when you need me, I'll be there." Dau said hugging Aahana. She saw Shri Krishna standing near the palanquin. She moved towards him.

"Ready to leave?" He asked.

"Yes, but I'm scared this time. I was not this scared when I went to Hastinapur for the first time and even after I got married." Aahana confessed.

"Because last time you went there to become the daughter in law of kuruvansh and this time you will be there to become the samragyi." Aahana's eyes widened.

"Samragyi? Bhaiya, what about Draupadi and jyesht? They are the eldest and they should rule Indraprasth." Aahana said.

"Remember Aahana, now nothing will go as you know because your intervention has changed everything. Now there will be events you are not aware about. The events that you know would occur will not. Like this time Draupadi will not be the Samragyi, you will be." He said keeping a hand on her shoulder.

"But isn't that injustice to Draupadi?" Aahana hesitated.

"What injustice? Marrying five men? Aahana, she got what she asked for i.e. husbands with all qualities. Mahadev told her that it's not possible but she was admant. So there is no injustice till here. Something is not injustice just because it's not normal. What will happen in future is a different story. But you remember a few things. Always follow your dharma Aahana, be it as a wife, a daughter in law, a sister in law and as a queen. But amidst this, don't loose your compassion. And the most important thing, never use your powers until it's very necessary. Your powers will be a great help but not for now. If we both want, we can do our work within a snap of our fingers but we are here to set examples as humans. Alright?" She nodded.

"I'll do something and you'll not stop me today." She said.

"What?" She bent down and touched his feet.

"I needed this." She said.

"I'm always there with you." He smiled at her. He then moved to talk to his sakhi.

After bidding everyone a tearful goodbye, Aahana and Draupadi sat in one palanquin while Kunti sat in another. Aahana peeked through the curtains as she saw her home fading away and eventually disappearing. She sighed as she thought about her journey from now on. Till here, she knew the main events that would occur. But now according to Shri Krishna , they will change. So will everyone accept Draupadi? Will there be any state called Indraprasth? Her chain of thoughts was broken by Panchali's voice. Soon, both the girls indulged in a conversation.

***

They were now at the borders of Kuru kingdom after a travel of six days. Both Draupadi and Aahana were now quiet as a lot of things were going inside their heads. Suddenly, the palaquin halted.

"Your highness, we've reached the palace." They heard a guard.

Already? Both of them thought as they came out of the palanquin. Aahana stood in front of the familiar palace, her home, well maybe not exactly but she can't deny the fact that the palace is now her home. She remembered the day of her wedding when she came here. She was nervous just like today but today her nervousness reached new heights.

The Pandavas, Karna and Kunti met the family while both the girls stood at a distance. Vidur joines Pitamah.

"Yudhishthir, where is putri Aahana?"  Maharani Gandhari asked. Yudhishthir turned towards Aahana and gestured her to come forward.

After giving an asuring nod to Draupadi, Aahana joined her husband. Maharani welcomed them with the arti and gave the plate to the dasi and pulled Aahana in a hug.

"Putri, we heard about your accident and loss in Panchal. You don't worry, everything will be alright." Maharani Gandhari said caressing her head.

"Ji badi maa." The couple then took blessings from Maharaj and then moved towards Pitamah.

"Putri, you sacrificed your children to save the eldest prince of Hastinapur. For this Hastinapur will always be indebted to you." Pitamah said joining his hands.

"No Pitamah, you are elder to me. And your prince is my husband too. I did it for my family pitamah." She said honestly.

"Putra Dhritarashtra, Aahana putri's babies were the eldest and first children of our family's next generation. We should conduct a pooja for them." Pitamah said.

"Of course Pitamah, even I was about so say the same." Maharaj stated honestly as the couple smiled.

"Putra Arjun, we heard that you got married to the princess of Panchal. Where is she?" Maharani Gandhari said as Aahana looked at Yudhishthir to find the same nervousness in his eyes as hers.

Panchali came forward and stood in front of everyone joining her hands.

"I'm sure that putri Draupadi is the most beautiful woman of Aryavart like people say and she matches the valor and compassion of our Arjun. Come forward both of you and let me welcome you." Maharani Gandhari said.

"Badi maa, I'm sorry to interrupt but Jyesht Karna, Arjun, Bheem, Nakul and Sahadev also got married." Yudhishthir said.

"Really? That's a great news for our family. Where are our other five daughter in laws?" She asked excitedly as Draupadi looked at Aahana.

"Badi maa, they five have married Draupadi." Listening to this, the plate fell from her hands as the whole kuru family gasped in shock. Aahana closed her eyes to brace herself for what was to come.

Hey folks, did you like the chapter?

Which one was your favorite moment?

Fact for today:

Comment down your views.

Don't forget to vote.

Until next time, stay safe and keep smiling!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.7K 879 25
Story of a 13 year old girl who time travel to mahabharat era. She is not here to change the destiny of kuru princes. She is also not here to change...
18.4K 718 14
Krisha a sweet and caring person who doesn't even have a single mean cell in her body who rules everyone with her heart and has everyone wrapped arou...
12.8K 580 14
Time travel of a 21st century girl to Mahabharat Ara. She is here to change kuru princes destiny. She is calm, she is different, she is just like shr...
43.7K 2.7K 27
"𝘈 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴. 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦�...