DESTINY, was it? ✓ [K.TH]

Av Rexaaa9

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire... Mer

Introduction & Disclaimer
1] Best to the Worst
2] The Reunion
3] Am I dreaming?
4] The Meet
5] The Kiss
6] The Wedding Day
7] I don't know what's happening
8] Messed up?
9] Where's this actually going?
10] Was it a beautiful night?
11] I care
12] The filthy shopping?
13] Did he just... Again?
14] My Mistake!
15] She's Fine, isn't she?
16] Arrogance
17] •I love you!•
18] Are we... Together?
19] It's a Yes!!!
20] Everything's Fine, I guess?
21] The Misunderstanding :(
22] I Need You!
23] The Walmart ;)
24] Embarrassment at it's peak!
25] What's with HIM!
26] Stay with me
27] I didn't want to!
28] The Bonding
29] •The First Time•
30] A Confusing Morning
31] I can't lose Her!
32] •The Rainy Day•
33] Do I have to leave?
34] The Trip
35] The Trip Continues
36] You have Me :)
37] Family Time
38] The Plan
39] She's my Life!
41] Privacy
42] •I claim you "MINE"•
43] A Busy Wedding Day
44] My Princess
45] You are my Forever
MEET THE AUTHOR:)

40] Did he just... PROPOSE?

2.3K 188 443
Av Rexaaa9

Amy's POV:-

I was feeling lifeless. All I remember was SeoJoon hitting me, trying to touch me and then finally dragging me out of that place because Namjoon Oppa got the location.

My eyes finally caught a dim light that ran across the corridor. It took time for me to finally get back to being conscious. I don't know why am I so weak. I need to start working out or else, one punch and my soul is going to leave my body.

.
.
.

That dim light... A gun pointed at me... I slightly turned my body to the left...
.
.
.

Tae... Taehyung...

I saw Taehyung and... SeoJoon... SeoJoon talking... And Taehyung looking so .... Helpless...

SeoJoon:- So... The end isn't this? I thought you'll be the one who I kill first with my own hands... And then... Take away this beautiful woman... WHO WAS ALWAYS MINE! But I guess you weren't happy that she'd stay alive... So I better kill her first... That's the end, right? Just the way you want!

Taehyung:- SeoJoon, stop it! The fight is between you and me... Don't drag her in between, kill me if you feel that's what you want but... Don't touch her.

SeoJoon:- Hey, hey... You ain't the one to tell me what to do! I have the gun... I'll shoot her whenever I'd feel like... And there...... Your stupid Titanic Love story sinks into the sea but this time... Jack stays and Rose dies...

(devilish laugh)

By now, I knew what was happening. Because SeoJoon has the gun, Taehyung can't do anything...

I love him. I want to stay and be with him. I am the only one on his side here. I had to do something.
But since I was already feeling dead, my wrists bleeding and my head spinning, I knew if I'd kick or punch it would be of no use or if I panic, he would shoot me right away. Looking at Taehyung with tears welling up in his eyes, standing there and not being able to do anything, I felt sad.

The gun was still pointing at me with SeoJoon rattling some shit. I quickly kicked his hand with all my power.

The gun fell on the floor and I slid it across as it landed a little away from Taehyung's feet.

SeoJoon was furious. He went to grab the gun but... Taehyung already had it so he gripped my hair as he made me stand up. He was pulling my hair as his other handheld my jaw tightly making me whimper in pain.

SeoJoon:- Too smart aren't you? You bitch.

As he was about to pull me up... Taehyung pulled the trigger and shot...

.
.
.

It hit SeoJoon's arm...

.
.
.

He left me as I tried to drag my body away from him crying. Taehyung quickly came up to me as he caressed my hair and hugged me tightly. 

Taehyung:- It's okay... Amy... We're getting out of here okay...

Meanwhile, SeoJoon was growling in pain as his arm started to bleed. I wanted to run away from that place with Taehyung. He was with me... I thought we were free but...

.
.
.

More of his men were standing in front of us now...

SeoJoon:- Taetae... You thought this was over? (Laughing) This time... I'll win.

.
.
.

One of the men pulled me away from Taehyung as the others started to hit him... He was fighting back but there were too many of them for just him to handle.

I was crying endlessly. The other man held me so tight as he pulled my hair making me whimper. I could barely move. I tried a lot to move away from there but... I could do nothing but just watch Taehyung getting beaten up.

SeoJoon got up as he stood next to me and gripped my hair dragging me away from Taehyung.

Amy:- Stop it, please... I beg you.

SeoJoon:- That man getting hit... It's all because of you baby girl. I wish you never ran away...

.
.
.

I was helpless and so was he.

He was dragging me to the door out of the house and Taehyung was still near the corridor as those men were surrounding him.

.
.
.

A minute later, I heard... SIREN...

.
.
.

I could see Namjoon Oppa running towards me. I felt like I was alive again.

He punched SeoJoon's face as he threw him away from our site. The cops went inside as they had guns and all sorts of weapons.

SeoJoon:- I wish I knew you were here, I'd tear your body apart first and then ruin him!

Namjoon:- Dreaming is good! Keep it up!

Amy:- Oppa, save him, please... I beg you.

Namjoon:- The cops are here... Don't worry... I'll get him out... Okay.

A few of the cops held SeoJoon as he was now under arrest. I followed Oppa inside the house.

I saw Taehyung lying on the floor as the other men being arrested by the Cops.

.
.
.

A minute later... I saw Alicia unnie running towards me as she hugged me tightly.

Alicia:- Thank god you're safe... I was so scared.

She was crying. I felt safe. Namjoon Oppa was sitting with Taehyung. Unnie ran towards Taehyung.

Everything now seemed fine but Taehyung... Drops of blood rolling down his lips as he was hurt. I was crying. I couldn't see him that way.

Taehyung was leaning on the floor as he tried to sit up along with oppa's help. Unnie caressing his hair as she wiped the blood on his face.

He was mumbling something to Oppa.

Namjoon:- Everything is okay, SeoJoon has been arrested so is Elliot and LeeYoMi as well. Dad is fine, he's at home with a lot of trusted servants. I wanted Alicia to stay there but...  I couldn't stop her from coming here.

He smiled.

Namjoon:- You're strong, come on! You okay right?

He chuckled as he patted Taehyung's back as he tried to make him get up. I was just looking at Taehyung, he is here in this situation because of me, so that he could save me. No matter he didn't call me his girlfriend till the end but, he loves me.

My inner goddess rolling her eyes "What the fuck Amy! Stop thinking about such shit, he loves you more than anything."

I knew he surely does.

His eyes finally met mine. I couldn't stop my tears as I looked at him.

Taehyung:- Amy... I... I am sorry I couldn't protect you.

Amy:- Can we just... Forget whatever happened? Please.

He smiled as I wiped the blood on the corner of his lips.

Amy:- I love you Taehyung.

His head was now on my lap as I kept asking where does it hurt or trying to loosen his clothes to see is there are any cuts or anything.

He held my wrist as my eyes met his.

Taehyung:- MARRY ME.

The minute he said this, Namjoon Oppa and Unnie turned towards us as my eyes couldn't leave his.

I gulped.

Taehyung:- I am not asking you, Ms Amy... This is not a request... It's an ORDER. Do you hear me?

My body was aching, my head was spinning but everything stopped the minute he said that.

I couldn't believe whatever he was saying.

Taehyung:- Marry me, Park Amy!

Tears pooled around my eyes as I saw his eyes sparkling, waiting for me to say something.
I caressed his cheek as he sat up leaning against my face as he caressed my cheek which made me feel full of life all over again. I hugged him as he pulled me into his embrace. I felt safe.

That smile, those twinkling eyes, his half torn shirt... And THE PROPOSAL?

Taehyung:- Okay, You're making me feel awkward now.

I smiled as my eyes finally met his.

Amy:- I love you... I will... I want to marry you.

Taehyung:- I wish I could spin you around and kiss you endlessly but... There are too many people around.

Namjoon:- Oh you little stupid man!

Wherein Alicia unnie closed oppa's eyes.

Alicia:- We don't mind at all!!!!

We chuckled as he caressed my cheek cupping them and kissed my forehead.

Taehyung:- I love you too.

.
.
.

Namjoon Oppa helped Taehyung stand up, he could walk but still, he supported him as Alicia unnie was with me.

Namjoon:- Let's rush to the hospital first and get the both of them checked and ...

He turned to Taehyung.

Namjoon:- Who proposes like that? I gave you so many ideas and this is what you do?

All of us started laughing.

Namjoon:- I told you to sort things at the Maldives, you couldn't and now... This is how you tell her?

Alicia:- Oh come on Mr Boyfriend... That was romantic! You want me to tell them how worst was your proposal?

Namjoon:- Ahem.. let's go to the hospital quickly.

(Chuckles)
.
.
.

Everything was fine now. I sat with Taehyung in the backseat whereas unnie and Oppa sat in the front.

Taehyung:- You hurt somewhere? Show me your wrists.

Amy:- I'm okay, let me see your arm?

I started to unbutton his shirt as he held my hand tightly.

Taehyung:- Don't...

Amy:- W-What? I just need to see if that's not bad enough, show me!

Taehyung:- I said I'm okay... And I just proposed you so I am in the mood of something else... Don't tease me.

I smiled as I looked away shyly.

Amy:- You're crazy Taehyung.

.
.
.

We reached the hospital. I just had a few cuts on my arms, my wrist was swollen. The doctor gave me a few medicines which were pain killers as I had complained about a headache. I was fine.

Unnie told me that Taehyung is fine too and both of us could go home sometime. They hurt his arm and that's why the doctors dressed his right upper arm and told me to give him the medicines I had to give him on time. To let him rest properly and then change the bandage once in a day for three days and it would all be fine.

.
.
.

We went back home as Taehyung met Dad. His dad was fine as well.
I was standing outside with Unnie as a worker came and told me to go inside since Dad was calling me.

.
.
.

Dad:- Come to her sweetie.

I asked him about his health and he said that he was fine.

Dad:- Take care of my son. I know he's a little too much to handle and arrogant as well but, I guess you can do it. You're the right person all of us were waiting for. Welcome to the family Amy.

I smiled. I've never been respected this much, the love that I always craved for, which I couldn't receive from my family is what I have and I will be getting in his family.

.
.
.

We came down and Unnie wanted us to get fresh and then have dinner and go back to sleep.

I changed and all of us were about to have dinner.

Taehyung quickly rushed to Namjoon Oppa as he was busy talking on his phone and he hugged him tightly.

Taehyung:- Hyung, thankyou. If you wouldn't be there... I don't know what would happen.

He hugged him back.

Namjoon:- I shall always be with you Taehyung. Don't worry and stop being all emotional okay!!!
.
And LISTEN UP!!!

I was sitting on the sofa as unnie came running to the hall. Dad was there as well.

Namjoon:- Three Weeks from now, me and Alicia are getting married.

Alicia:- Yes!!!

Alicia unnie hugged Namjoon as he kissed her. Dad was happy too.

Dad:- Finally, before dying I get to see my grandchildren.
Both of my kids are going to get married. I am so happy.

Good news all around. How happy could everything eventually be❤️

It was about 1:30 am a long day for all of us.
Today, I felt Everything would be over but... Somewhere I guess, it's true that LOVE ALWAYS WINS.

I smiled at Taehyung as he was sitting right across on the dining table.

I was sleepy too. As the dinner was done, all of us got back to our rooms.

I got inside the room as Taehyung followed.
I gave him the medicines, changed the bandage and was about to put the lights off. I didn't want to go to the guest room to sleep but if I don't, this man won't sleep and then, I want his arm to be fine as soon as possible so I decided I would go.

He quickly got up and sat on the bed.

Taehyung:- Where you going, Miss?
Today, you can't say no to anything!

I felt butterflies all over my stomach. I gulped.

Taehyung:- Dad knows, Noona already knew and now, who do you fear? Who do you want to hide it from now My Wife!

He smirked as I gulped.

Amy:- You're not well! So...

Taehyung:- Excuse me? I'm fine.

Amy:- No, you're not and so, I'll be sleeping in the guest house and you be here or else, I know you won't rest.

Taehyung:- You think after such a long day, you sleep away from me and I'll be able to rest?

He was right. I wouldn't be able to stay away from him too.

Amy:- Okay... Um, promise me, you're not doing anything to me tonight?

Taehyung:- Excuse me? Do I have to ask my wife to make love to her?

This man still makes my heart pound and I can never be confident around him for sure.

I gulped.

Amy:- Till the time you don't be fine totally! And then, you .... Won't have to... Ask.

He chuckled.

Taehyung:- Are you coming to the bed or do I have to come there and carry you?

I bit my lip.

I got on the bed beside him, his cologne, those gazes on me, his smile, those kisses that I missed... I couldn't resist.

I looked at him as I caught him already staring at me. He pulled me closer as I caressed his face drawing circles on my cheek.

He saw the cut on my lip which happened because SeoJoon slapped me.

Taehyung:- He hit you, didn't he?

I intertwined our fingers together and kissed his hand.

Amy:- It's over now.

He came close as he bought his lips closer and locked mine with his. He kissed me gently as put the strands of my hair behind. The kiss was tender and warm, I felt like I needed nothing but just him, his warmth, his presence.

Amy:- Wait!!! Who proposes like that?

Taehyung:- I tried several times to be romantic but... I guess I'm better like this.

Amy:- Yes, the same angry, arrogant and irritated as always.

Taehyung:- Do you think I'm like then even now?

I chuckled.

Amy:- I love the way you are. I shall always adore it anyway.

Taehyung:- I never thought I'd marry you. I always thought I lost you.

Amy:- Always???
.
Why do you keep talking like this? From the time we know each other, you've always been with me, how could you anyways lose me?

He chuckled.

Taehyung:- Nothing. I love you.

Amy:- I feel you're hiding something, aren't you?

Taehyung:- You'll come to know someday. Let's go to sleep.

He buried his face in the crook of my neck as I played with hair, massaging his head slowly just the way he likes.

I'm happy we are together. I'm happy there's no one in between us anymore.

He was tired, so was I.
I could see he was already drifting to his Dreamland. I kissed his temple and I don't remember when I fell asleep.

----------

A/N:- Happppyyyyyyy???? Aren't we?
Take care and Yes, I love y'all ❤️✨❤️✨💜💜

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

751K 13.9K 104
This is my second story on anything Disney and I can't wait for you to read them! These are imagines written for every prince and gender bent princes...
674K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
112K 6.3K 27
Life the beautiful lie, Death the painful Truth Everyone knows the saying But on the death Hymn, Death, is the beautiful truth. _________ Darkness...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...