Bad Boys Ain't Bad | Original...

By classykrissi

Bad Boys Ain't Bad. We consider that bad boys are characterized to be someone who is brave, dominant, asserti... More

Bad Boys Ain't Bad (BBAB)
πŸ‡΅ πŸ‡· πŸ‡΄ πŸ‡± πŸ‡΄ πŸ‡³ πŸ‡¬ πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡©
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Sorry Not An Update
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter Ninteen

Chapter seven

29 8 4
By classykrissi

Cassidy

It was close to midnight and I had way too many drinks even though Clive told me not to drink as often as I should. I was on the table with a few people around, cheering me on to strip. Guess I was in a game of striptease.

“Take your shorts off, ” a man told me from the group of people.

I was being the dumb person, listening to the man, slowly opening the button on my shorts.

Clive pushed through the crowd like the brave superman but Brendan beat him to it.

Brendan grabbed around my waist and pulled me down for the table, making the crowd angry, “I think that's enough.”

“No...put me back up there. If you don't I'll kiss you, ” I said to him with my head a little bit fuzzy.

“You are drunk. I should get you somewhere, ” he was taking me to the couch but Clive stopped him.

“I can take it from here, ” Clive told Brendan. His stare hardening on Brendan.

“I don't think you can.”

“What do you mean you don't think I can? She's my best friend. And who are you? Nothing, ” he tried taking me from Brendan's grip.

“Boys...boys. Clive...take me home, ” I told him, almost falling from Brendan's arms.

Both Clive and Brendan stared hard at each other. I guess this was a staredown as in a showdown.

Clive took me from Brendan's arms then he left. I know by any minute now that Clive would be pissed at me.

“I told you not to drink too much. Why are you so stubborn?” he glared at me, taking me outside to his car.

“I just had one drink. One.”

“One drink? You had the entire bar. One drink will not cause you to almost strip yourself in front of those horny men, ” he puts me inside the car and closed the door, walking to his side of the car and getting in.

“Are you upset? Can I sing you a song to make you happy?”

So this was what happened when I consumed too much alcohol. I tend to get stupid and act foolishly if you don't mind me telling you.

“Of course not, Cassidy. I specifically told you not to drink too much, ” he drove off.

“I think I'm sorry...I mean...you look so hot, ” I dropped a hand on his leg.

Oh no. What have I done to my best friend?

Subconscious: I am drunk. I don't know what I was doing.

Oh, I just remembered.

He stared at my hand on his leg, “Cass, what are you doing?”

“I don't know. I really don't know, ” honestly, I don't know what was happening to me.

I trailed my fingers up his leg, trying to reach for it. If you know what I mean.

“Cass...” he took my hand off his leg and I giggled.

“What? I am just...I am just, ” my eyes were getting heavy and my eyes were getting blurred. In just a sec, I fell asleep.

•~•

Why did I have a terrible headache? Why did I feel like the sun was hitting my skin? I slowly opened my eyes, looking at the alarm clock next to me on the bedside table, seeing it was 8:30 am. Shit. I was late.

I sprang up from the bed and I just realised that I was in my party outfit from last night. I showered quickly, forgetting to brush my teeth and wore the closest thing I found in my room. I grabbed my backpack and ran out.

Shit. I have to ride the bus today. That will take about 30 minutes. I am so late. Mrs Phillips is going to kill me.

When I arrived on campus, there were just a few persons outside which totally meant that class had already begun. I hope I don't have a bad breath when I talked to Clive. I ran towards the theatre, almost tripping on my face. They had already begun and I was so doomed.

They were just finished rehearsing. God, I was so dead. I heard small waves of laughter. Guess they were laughing at me but why?

“She got holes in her jeans, ” Whitney laughed with the others.

Shit, I forgot that these were my gardening clothes. This was so embarrassing.

“Look at the hair, ” someone added.

I forgot to do my hair.

“She got drool marks on her face.”

Great.

“Class...take a break. Cassidy, please come to me, ” Mrs Phillips told me and I looked down as I walked towards her.

Worst fricking day of my life. This was the effect of going to a party and drinking too much alcohol.

“Ms Phillips, I am so sorry. I lost track of time, ” I hoped she wasn't angry at me.

“Calm Cassidy. We didn't do much today. We were just trying on costumes for the play. We will have your dress ready by tomorrow. Let's just hope this will be your first and last time being late to this class. Got it?”

“Get it.”

“Good. Here's a handout for you to complete. It's homework, ” she handed it to me before she left.

Clive walked over to me, feeling bad for me, “What happened to you? Oh I know, my best friend overslept and got drunk last night, ” I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was being sarcastic.

“I am so sorry...Clive, I forgot to brush my teeth. Does my breath smells?” I blew my breath in his face and be cringed a little.

Great.

“It does. Smells really bad, ” at least he told the truth.

“Tell me you brought your emergency kit with you.”

“You're lucky I have that. Come on, you're quite a mess that needs to be cleaned, ” he told me, walking with me to his locker.

Brendan was walking by and by the look on his face, I could tell he was not approved of how I looked and this was even worse. In the attempt of how embarrassed I was, I turned around and hugged myself in Clive's arms.

Click.

Brendan snapped a photo of me.

-
Hello guys. Thank you so much for your cooperation and time. I really appreciate it. Remember to VOTE, SHARE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

If you see this anywhere, it is my logo. How do you like it?

Q: Was it right for her to get drunk? Why?

Stay tuned,
Krystal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 75.5K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...
144K 4.8K 18
HIS Book Series #3: Don't have to read series in order! :) James is a twenty-eight year old ex gang leader. His gang, when he was running it, was one...
472K 15.7K 29
Korah is 18 years old who left everyone and everything she knew behind her to escape from the hell she had called home for all her life. She wanted n...
316K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...