Give and Take (Trafalgar Law...

By thedarkdoctorgirl15

Elga is a girl who suffers from amnesia and travels alone, trying to escape from something she can't remember... More

You better live idiot!
Today is for sure my lucky day!
I owe her!
Give and Take!
He is not that bad!
Whatever...
Keep company to the lonely!
Such a troublesome girl!
Good Morning!
An easy day
Changing Minds
A starry night
I follow you!
Revelations
Burned Calories
The Last Goodnight(?)
She was lying!
Why did you leave?
Clumsy girl
A new life
Instincts and Feelings
Smell
Touch
Vision
Hearing
Taste
A mystery begins!
Killed before her murder!
Ohhh Summer Wine!
Misunderstanding!
The storm's thunder!
A place to own!
The bad news
Her first time will be unforgettable!
I trust you!
Prepare for (oink) trouble and make it double!
Extreme Makeover
Emptiness
Dream or not?
Antibiotics and Probiotics
Pride comes first!
This has to stop now!
Books hold memories of the past
The White Town of death
He is alive
Words of regret!
Mission Cookie!
The mysterious boy
Put you in your place!
Romance!
Can I lean on you?
Chained to the past!
The bloodthirsty Mary Pearcey!
Deja vu!
Set fire on my brain!
The abyss in me (Part 1)
The abyss in me (Part 2)
The abyss in me (Part 3)
The abyss in me (Part 4)
Author's Note
The abyss in me (Part 5)

Me,myself and I

174 10 10
By thedarkdoctorgirl15

Hellooooo everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day and be fine!

Don't forget to leave your comments!!!! I'm waiting for them!!!

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC

I don't own the picture

Relax and Have fun!

Elga and Law were standing above the woman's lifeless body that was placed on an examine table inside an empty cold room, that was intended for this purpose. To find the reason of death through the procedure of necrotomy.

The girl massaged the woman's head and touched a sticky liquid coming out from an open wound.

The parietal bone of the scalp on the left side, was broken and the injury reached the brain, something that provoked relentless bleeding both outside and internally of the head.

Elga thought a wound like this would be normal, considering the fact that the woman fell from such a height, especially if she hit her head on a rock while reaching the ground.

However, she observed that the blood was thicker than it should have been from its texture on her fingers and decided to take a sample for a better look at the microscope.

"I can't see any other reason of death rather than the head injury. There are only some other broken bones on her chest and leg but not something else that could induce death..." Law spoke.

The brunette just hummed in agreement thinking of the wound at the woman's scalp.

The nature of it evinced that it must had happened by a sharp object and not by a fall.

"I'm curious about the cause of it, though..." she said and looked at the boy.

The young doctor approached the girl and looked at it carefully.

He leaned forward and buried his tattooed fingers, written the word 'death' on them, in the woman's hair so as to examine it.

"If it was caused by the fall, the broken area should have been larger with also other small cracks around it but now the hit it clear and deeper.", he explained, ensuring the girl's thoughts.

"That was what I believed too! Also don't you find it weird to only have such minor injuries by falling from a 40 meters height?" she replied.

"Yeah..." he responded puzzled by the situation.

Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted their discussion and Dr. Hakaru entered the room.

"The husband of Miss Hannah is here to identify the body." the chief doctor spoke and welcomed a tall blonde man, gesturing him with respect to come inside.

At the sight of the said man in front of her, Elga froze and tried to control her expressions, taking a serious look on her eyes in order not to show what was in her mind.

*He is the same man from this morning...*, she thought as the very exact moment she knew, the killer was standing right in front of her.

The man nodded him head to the two younger doctors and placed a sad expression on his face.

"Mr. Patrick Palmincton works as an executive in the town's bank, near the bakery. He must be devastated by this incident so kids try not to tire him too much, alright?" Dr. Hakaru explained and glanced Law so as to make his point clear and leave the situation on his hands.

"It won't take too long, don't worry Mister Hashimoto.", the boy ensured the man and, he left the room satisfied by his answer.

"Please come closer, Mister Palmincton, in order to identify the body." he continue turning his gaze at the blonde man in front of him now.

The man followed Law's orders and took a few steps forward reaching the examination table.

Law held the edge of the sheet with his one hand and revealed only the woman's face.

An angelic and peaceful one with beautiful soft characteristics.

Big almond-shaped eyes and two thick sharp eyebrows above them, long, wavy hair in chestnut dark color, small pointed nose and thin lips that some hours ago said their last words.

Both Law and Elga were observing his every expression focusing on the man's reaction when he leaned to see the lifeless torso of his dead wife.

However, the man seemed to be smarter than they thought he would be and started crying in front of them.

"Hannah, my love! Why did you do this to yourself! Oh Hannah! What am I going to do now alone..." he yelled out of his lungs in despair.

Soon, though, he understood that the two serious teenagers didn't sallow his fake acting and collected himself.

"I have to ask you some questions sir." Law spoke, coughing to catch Patrick's attention, having a blank expression on his face.

The man turned his head to look at the younger boy beside him and waited for him to continue.

"I read Miss Hannah's medical history and saw that she was under antidepressant course of treatment for the last year at least, is that right?" he said checking his papers.

"Yes, my lovely wife suffered from depression for a long time but I guess the pills didn't help." Patrick replied and turned his gaze at his wife's pail corpse.

"Where were you at the time of death?" Elga entered the conversation looking at him suspiciously.

"I-I'm sorry... I thought it was a suicide. Do you suspect me for my wife's death?!" the blond man responded to her question, puzzled and clearly offended by her words.

"It is just a typical process, my coworker didn't mean to insult you." Law chimed in and tried to cover the girl, giving her a glare afterwards to keep quiet.

"I was working at the bank, there are people who saw me there at the time of death if you don't believe me...", Patrick replied looking at Elga with a smirk knowing pretty well that he had a strong alibi.

The girl felt her blood risen on her head and narrowed her eyes at the man, warning him to admit the truth.

"Do you need me for something else? If you don't mind I would like to mourn my dead wife in peace.", he finally said and walked towards the exit of the room giving an arrogant glance at the girl, pretty sure there was no chance at all to call him a suspect.

"What was the object you tried to bury this morning at the woods?" Elga broke her silence and left her temper overwhelmed her for once again.

Patrick stopped walking and stood with his back turned on the girl.

Law turned his gaze at her, widening his eyes at shock.

He thought too, the man in front of him had to do something with the woman's death as his behavior was rather strange but he didn't expect from the girl to tell him so directly her suspicion right on his face without further investigation.

Palmincton turned his head to look at the girl right in the eyes with a piercing look like he was admonishing her to forget what she saw.

"I don't understand what you are talking about little girl. I didn't go in the forest this morning... Be careful when you accuse someone so important as me without evidence... Take that as a friendly warning."

Those were his last words and exited the room leaving behind the two young doctors.

Elga clenched her fists in irritation and greeted her teeth.

Law pinched the edge of his nose sighing in defeat.

"Are you out of your mind?" he tried with all of his remained powers to collect his nerves and don't start yelling at her.

"He is the murder and he played the fool right in front of our eyes!" Elga raised slightly her voice to explain her reaction.

"Patrick Palmincton has an alibi as many people saw him at his workplace at the time of death. He can't be a suspect. The situation needs patience and further investigation."

"But I saw him burying something! You've got the evidence you need!"

"You can't blame someone for a murder that happened before the time of death of the victim...No one will believe you. The clock tower is right in the middle of the town and there are a lot of people who saw Miss Hannah falling from it."

Elga kept silent and thought of the boy's words. He was right, though, as Patrick was clever enough not to leave any clue against him.

She then looked at him with eyes full of hope and asked him a question.

"Do you at least believe me?"

Law looked at her back and thought that he didn't want to encourage her with this topic giving her a positive answer so he decided it was better not to answer her question at all. He was afraid the girl would do something stupid and put her life in danger.

He covered the face of Hannah Palmincton again, picked up his papers and left the room leaving Elga behind who was watching him with a disappointed look on her eyes as he walked off.

*I guess it's me, myself and I again...*, she thought not giving up on her purpose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 2.7K 41
She hated pirates and her Father, that's why she was a marine. She was well known for her 100% execution rate in exterminating pirates. Now, a very d...
127K 4.8K 27
In their travel through the New World, the Heart Pirates land in an island known for being covered by a thick fog once every hundred years. However...
72.2K 2.3K 11
If dealing with one Law was hard, imagine five AND with different parts of his personality! Let's hope (Y/N)'s fragile heart survives after this very...
14.3K 416 16
A start of a story of a lonely doctor from the Real World, who accidentally entered World Of Manga through a fictional One Piece Character, Trafalgar...