Chasing my Dream

By Rioronnie

An academy fanfiction Pria doesn't think she is worthy of dreaming until two Dads show her the love she has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaoter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Authors note
Chapter 54
Authors note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Notes

Chapter 42

1.2K 78 2
By Rioronnie

We walked down the corridor side by side in silence.  I was surprised how calm I was but I needed to be for Jacob and in turn Derek in the morning. 

Axel had stopped at a door and I followed him through.  The door opened to onto a balcony with a few chairs.  It was early evening and the fresh air was welcoming as I moved to the ledge. 

I felt arms circle my waist as Axel leaned his chin on my shoulder.   I watched the people and cars below scattering around going about their lives.   I wasn't sure how long we stood together but the darkness was now blanketing the town with the twinkle of shops and street lights. 

I wasn't naive enough to think I was the only person in pain at this present moment and I said a silent prayer.  I asked for patience and I also asked that if Gerry couldn't come back to us or he returned semi functioning to give me the strength to hold my family together.  I sighed.

"This isn't for you to shoulder alone my love" Axel spoke.  "I realise we have lots to talk about but we all care for you and Jacob and we will do everything to support you both.   Derek and Gerry will have to get used to us being around because as of now we are all a family unit of nine" he squeezed my waist.

The tears pushed through like the breaking of a damn.  I shuddered with the sobs as Axel turned me round holding me to his chest.  "I can't loose him" was all I managed as I lost myself to the agony I was surrounded in.  I felt lost in a storm searching for that shelter to help me survive. 

A hand rubbed up and down my back as I felt the shudders slow.   I focussed on the words of comfort and the warm cocoon encompassing me.  I hadn't found a shelter.  I'd found something more.   I'd found someone or someone's that made me feel like home. 

I looked up into his deep oval eyes as I wiped away at my wet ones.   "Thank you" I whispered.

He leant down and placed a warm kiss on my lips.  The shot of electric flickered through me on contact.   For a few seconds that pleasure took me right away from everything. 

"It's not the time or place Pria but soon you will realise what you mean to us all.  Please be patient but for now we will help you through this" he squeezed me again before reaching into his inside jacket pocket and pulling out a tissue.

"You really are prepared for anything" I smiled as I accepted the tissue. 

"Come on I wanted you to have some time away from Jacob.   You cannot ignore how your feeling love but I understand how you want to be together around Jacob" he explained.   He grabbed my hand and led me back to the waiting room. 

Once we returned everyone was back.  Marc reached out holding another coffee and I took it but placed it on the table.   I took a few steps then sat into his knee wrapping my arms around his neck. 

He curled himself around me cracking me close.   I noticed out the corner of my eye Corey setting up a laptop as Jacob settled into the makeshift bed.   I got up and went over to Jacob. 

He looked up with a semblance of a smile.  "Wake me if anything happens sis?" he sounded so adrift. 

"Of course I will but we will all be trying to get some sleep soon ok" I confirmed.  He nodded settling down as I placed a kiss to his forehead. 

As I turned Brandon and Raven were taking out what looked like an air bed.  I raised my brows and looked at Corey.  He giggled.  "We're gonna take it in turns resting with you whilst the others keep watch for any news" he smiled widely. 

At the moment I knew I didn't want to sleep but I also knew I needed to keep things together.   I went over and sat between Marc and Axel lifting my coffee I settled into the seat. 

Simpson's was playing on the laptop as I watched Jacob fighting sleep.  I lay my head on Marcs shoulder as the room settled into silence. 

Brandon was sat close to Jacob and it looked like he was watching the Simpson's.  Corey was on his laptop whilst Raven had his feet up with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed.   I finished my coffee and let my eyes drift back to Jacob who was asleep.

I pulled out my phone it was 11.53pm and my head had eased slightly but I decided to lie down.   I looked to Axel "I'm going to lie down and try and get some sleep" I said.

He half smiled at me and took my hand pulling me up.  I went over to the air bed and sat down taking off my boots.  I stood again and placed my jacket on a chair opposite and slid under the blanket on the bed.

I felt the bed dip behind me to see Corey he smiled as he snuggled into my back.  I relaxed into him as I watched Axel lay down in front of me.  I automatically moved towards him bringing Corey with me and settled on his chest.   Sleep wasn't as hard to find as I thought.

I woke to murmuring but couldn't distinguish who it was or what they were saying. I blinked my salty eyes open wondering why they were so sore. It wasn't Axel in front of me any longer it was Marc and he was blissfully asleep.

I noticed a warm rock hard arm over my side and as I peeked under the cover I saw the tattooed arm of Raven. I suddenly also noticed a hard length poking me behind. A blush crept up and I knew I needed to be up instantly.

I moved his arm slowly and noticed some hands above be. As I looked up I noticed Corey offering me some help. I smiled as our hands connected and he helped me off the bed.

"Thanks" I said as he smiled and pulled me into his arms. Corey's hugs were intimate and personable. He instantly makes you feel at ease and never oversteps any boundaries. He was wonderful at reading people and I appreciated how he always was there when I needed him.

I didn't want to carry any clouds around and wanted to clear the air with all of them once they were awake. As I turned I saw Axel enter with a handful of Starbucks cups.

"Hey love you slept well except you were crying a few times. Do you feel ok?" he placed the cups on the table and walked to me cupping my cheek in his hand. At least I understood why my eyes were sore.

"I honestly thought I would struggle sleeping. What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 4.45am" he explained. "No word from the doctor and I thought we would get breakfast for about 8am" he stated. Leaving me he went to the table and pulled up a cup. "Vanilla latte a little extra sugar for you love" he smiled and pass me the cup.

"Thanks" I smiled as warmly as possible and walked to him and placed a warm kiss to his lips. I saw the tenderness in his eyes and knew that whatever happened I wanted these men around.

I heard a grumble as I turned I noticed Brandon was missing. "Where is Brandon?" I asked a little panicky.

"He's gone to the toilet and to check if there is any news" Corey explained.

"Ok after this coffee I'll need the restroom also" I said as I took a seat. Brandon came in and smiled at me. "I've heard that Gerry might be out of surgery but a nurse is going to check and find a doctor" he explained.

My stomach lurched as I was suddenly hot and my breath hitched. Corey crosses straight to me. "Hey lets take a few breaths and wait to speak to the doctor" he held my hand and I closed my eyes slowing my breathing and calming my nerves.

"Let's wake everyone up and see if they need toilet breaks before the doctor arrives" Axel said. I watched as Brandon went to Jacob and Axel moved to Marc.

"Pria love can I ask a favour?" Axel asked. I looked towards him. Marc had moved and was just to his left stretching but he was frowning at Raven.

"He doesn't like being woken but he has a soft spot for you" Axel stated. I stood and moved towards Raven I leaned down and stroked his arm whilst whispering his name in his ear.

"That won't work love" Axel said. I stood and frowned at Axel.

"Then what will" I asked.

"Erm well you see he's a heavy sleeper and suffers with PTSD and can wake violently" Axel said.

I looked at Axel and then down to Raven and back to Axel. I sighed not having the patience for this. I made a few swift movements. I pulled down the blanket slapped his bum and swung down and kissed him.

The reaction was instantaneous. As the kiss depended Raven reached up grabbed me and in a few seconds I was underneath the hard body of a hot Russian.

"Little лиса your wake up alarm is very welcome" I felt him grind his very hard length into me. "But this is not the right time К сожалению (unfortunately)" Raven jumped off me and offered me his hand with a wink.

I took his hand but as I stood I realised I needed the restroom. As I turned I felt a sharp slap to my arse I looked over my shoulder to a grinning Raven.

I checked the room but Marc and Jacob were missing as I looked at Axel he confirmed they had gone to the toilet. I explained I was going to the restroom and left the waiting room.

As I was washing my hands I looked up to the mirror.  Good god I looked ridiculous.  I pulled my hair out of the tie and tried to finger comb my hornets nest.   It was useless.  I washed my face and returned to our room. 

As I opened the door everything had been cleaned up and Jacob was talking quietly with Axel.  I walked over and took a seat between Brandon and Corey.  As soon as I sat the door opened and the Doctor appeared.

"Miss Johnson we have some news" he said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 14.5K 77
Toma Team *****Disclaimer I do not own the the Characters of the Academy or Ghostbird this is Pure Fanfiction **** Can the Toma Team help a Bird Rec...
177K 7.7K 65
*** Disclaimer I don't own the Cl Stone Academy * * *Pure Fan fiction **Spin Off of Healing in the Arms of The Toma Team Harper Jane Toma falls in...
188K 10.7K 39
Tori is already cracked and broken after barely managing to escape her abusive fiancé. She's trying to heal both physically and mentally. She doesn't...
67.6K 5.8K 93
Callie has remained hidden among humanity for the last twenty years until her past catches up with her. Now, hunters seek to finish what they starte...