The Secret Life Of The Assist...

By Rosesc1982

From where it all started My Life as I knew it before my world turned upside down was great, no not just gre... More

Copyrightยฉ
Chapter 1 Where It All Started
Chapter 2 Kidnapping
Chapter 3 In Hidding
Chapter 4 Who is at the door?
Chapter 5 Take Off
Chapter 6 New York City
Chapter 7 A little to small
Chapter 8 bumping into each other
Chapter 9 Before me was a God
THANK YOU ๐Ÿ™‚
Chapter 10 โœ” Coffee???
Chapter 11 โœ” Looking the part
Chapter 12โœ” ๐Ÿบ
Chapter 13 Being Possessive
Chapter 14 Flirting
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ™‚
Chapter 17 Mature ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 18 Dinner
Chapter 19 โœ”
Chapter 20 Dinner Date
Chapter 21 Mature ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 22 Sexy
Chapter 23 Visitor
Chapter 24 NOT TO HAPPY
Chapter 25 Day off of school
Chapter 27 Conflicted Feelings
Chapter 28 Broken ๐Ÿ’—
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿ˜ง ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Chapter 31 ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿ’Š
Chapter 32 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Chapter 33 Time to Party
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Meeting Stephen McKnight
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 LAST CHAPTER!

Chapter 26 Meeting his true self

278 11 0
By Rosesc1982

Brooklyn POV:

Not a sound was made it was completely quiet, I had Opened my eyes not too long ago.

When I had awakened I noticed that I was in a grey room that had no bed no chairs and no windows, it was completely empty.

I was laying on the carpet floor, but the one good thing that did come to mind about being in this small empty room was that it was pretty clean.

Normally I see in movies when a person gets kidnapped they're placed in a dungeon or disgusting room that had rats and mice running around with blood on the walls and on the floor.

FLASHBACK

As I had opened the door to the girl's bedroom and walked into their room my heart had just dropped.

They were both on their beds with their arms pulled behind them tied up by ropes, asleep.

The door from behind me had shut closed so right away I turned my body around to look at the culprit who had close the door behind me.

There was not just one but two men who had blackface masks on that stood in front of the closed door.

Without thinking my smart mouth started to speak without my acknowledgement "Really it takes two guys to make sure that I won't run out that door? You both must be real pussys but wait you are pussys for hurting little girls."

"I would watch your mouth on who you are calling a pussy or ill show you what I will do with your pussy." One man said that was really tall and very built he took a step forward towards me.

"Ya right you can't handle my pussy, your bossy clearly couldn't handle it what makes you think you can?" That is true Brian sometimes would cry after we had sex don't ask me why I found it kinda weird but he would just say to me that he was very lucky to have a girl like me who knew how to please him.

Both guys just looked at one another then burst out laughing at my comment.

As they laughed I started to laugh but then I remembered that they did not hear on good terms instead of waiting to find out what their next move as I tried to run over to my girls to see if I could wake them up and untie them but before I could even get two steps before me I was grabbed from behind and a cloth was placed over my mouth.

The last thing that had come to mind before I had passed out was that Brian and his father had finally found us...

END OF FLASHBACK

Coming back to my senses  I heard a Creak of a door opening.

I took one look at that man who had entered the room and to my surprise in walks Jack the security guard who works at the front desk at McKnight Enterprise what the fuck????

Lucky for me I did not have my mouth covered so I started with my rant.

"I can't believe you had done this to me, I thought you were a cool guy and I consider you as a friend. How long have you been working for Brian and Mr. Cooper? Were you the one to notify him that I was in New York City? My god where are my girls? If you laid one finger on them I'll kill you." I screamed out loud.

So many questions were running out of my mouth I wanted answers and I didn't care if I was going to get beaten up nor killed at this moment.

"Slow down Brooklyn," Jack said standing before me.

"Brooklyn???" I said out loud looking at him with a puzzled look.

Didn't Mr. Cooper or Brian tell him my real name? I asked myself, maybe he was just so used to calling me Brooklyn and forgot to call me by my real name.

Before I could ask him that question the door had open once again but this time I almost pissed myself as I see who was standing there before me in the door frame.

This was the last person I thought I would ever see once again.

"Stephen?" I said in a low whisper.

He looked pissed, that was for sure no one needed to tell me that this man was in a bad mood.

He stood right before me looking very intimidating.

Stephen took a few steps into the room and stood side by side with Jack.

Jack looked like a small little man compared to Stephen and Jack was a big guy.

Stephen never once took his eyes off of me he just stared at me not even blinking cracking his Knuckles.

Just the sound of his knuckles cracking just made me cringe.

Clearing my throat I went to say, "Why am I here?" I tried to look like I was not scared but I knew that they could tell that I was with my shaky voice that gave me away.

"You never showed up to work." That was all he said.

Are you fucking kidding me all this shit over me not showing up to work?

"I sent an email to HR with my resignation letter. I quit my job, your going way overboard with me not coming into work, you do realize kidnapping is illegal right?" I cross my arms over my chest and huffed.

He didn't say a word back to me after he just shook his head as he pressed his lips together.

"Boss there were two little girls at the apartment with Brooklyn." Said a man that I just noticed now that was standing behind Stephen.

Now that I have a clear face to that voice I remembered hearing that voice at my apartment He was the man who said something about my pussy. I just gave him a look that said go fuck yourself and rolled my eyes.

"She doesn't look too pleased with you Chase what did you do to upset her," Stephen asked as he still kept his eyes on me.

"I didn't do anything boss." That was all that man said.

"Oh really?" I stood up from the floor. "Then why were you talking about my pussy and that you were going to do something with it?" I placed a smirk on my face, I knew I was getting this man into trouble but I didn't care he kidnap me and my girls.

This so-called Chase looked at me and then his boss with a red face, "Boss it's not what you think, she called Jack and I pussys and you know how my mouth is but wait she did say that you were not good in bed and that you couldn't handle her."

"What?" I was shocked but then I remembered that I thought these guys worked for Brian."

Stephen now walked right up to me as his body over towered my body.

He now had an angry look in his eyes, if I thought he was pissed before well now he is 100 times pissed.

"So is that why you left me in the middle of the night? Because of the sex we had was not good enough for you?"

My face flushed red, I felt so embarrassed I couldn't believe he was saying these things in front of these guys.

I wanted him to be pissed at the other guy, not at me, this just backfired onto me.

"No I didn't mean you, Stephen I meant another guy was, You were amazing don't get me wrong it was the other guy who was really bad in bed."

"WHAT OTHER GUY?" He screamed into my face as his body shook.

Jack placed his hand onto Stephen's shoulder. " calm down man you don't want to do something that you will regret."

"You not allowed to be with other men, Your mine."

"Stephen please understand the guy that I'm referring to was before you I thought he and his father had gotten these guys to kidnap me and the girls not you."

I was scared of Stephen at this moment he was truly scary looking with those pitch-black eyes and the veins in his next pulsing.

"Are those two little girls his?"

Once he had mentioned Abby and Aaliyah I then went into a rampage, I was scared that he would do something to them thinking that these were my kids with another man.

"Don't you fucking touch them, I swear to God I'll kill you if you bring any harm to them. I'll cut all three of your guy's dicks off and shove them right up your ass if you lay one finger on them."

"Calm down Brooklyn we are not the type of men who would hurt kids," Jack said looking into my eyes with hurt in his eyes.

"Oh really what do you call kidnapping children then? That's also hurting them and if my memory serves me right they were both unconscious in their beds tied up when I walked into the bedroom."

"Well, we needed to keep them quiet so we might have used some chloroform on them like we did with you but dont worry they are fine." Jack moved away from me as he was worried that I might lunge myself at him.

"Are you fucking kidding me? If you wanted me Stephen you should have kept my girls out of this."

"Funny part is Brooklyn I never knew you had children, you never once talked about them nor have pictures of them on your desk why is that?"

He was right about that.

"It's none of your business." I spat out.

He then gave a cold laugh " Oh baby girl it has become my business ever since you were naked on my bed as I shoved my dick inside of you marking you with my cum so stop with this bullshit act of yours and start talking."

"Can you please just let me and the girls go I promise I won't go to the police about this incident, I just want to go home with my girls." I pleaded to him.

If I had to go down on my knees I would just make sure that Abby and Aaliyah were safe.

Normally I was a strong person but I had to remember it's not just my life on the line here but also Aaliyah and Abby's lives were in danger.

This man before me is not a stable man which now I understand what Nick was telling me from the beginning to stay away from Stephen.

Stephen just looked at me not showing any emotion but a blank face.

"Jack, Chase go and check on the girls to see if they are hungry and thirsty and if they are giving them something to eat and drink."

Both men just nodded their heads to Stefan's request and walked out of the room, Jack did stop at the door and gave me a sympathetic look before he left.

Once they were out of the room it was just him and I.
I looked at him and then towards the door, If I ran would I make it I wondered.

"I know what you thinking about and if you try to run trust me I'll punish you once I get my hands on you. You have been a bad girl and that ass of yours needs a good spanking."

___________________________

Question what would you think or do if you were Brooklyn?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 0 20
I ran away from my past not because I was afraid of it or because it was ugly. I didn't leave because I wanted to forget my past, I just wanted to fo...
45.3K 1.8K 33
๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿฅ‰Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿฅ‰ Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
30.8K 146 41
The mafia lord has kidnapped you with a few of his Men what will happen ?? Keep reading to find out ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Follow my wattpad instagram @Sharmenrowlett_wa...
72.6K 694 10
I am his nothing but "NO...GET OUT!" I heard a laugh. I shivered. He was my hunter. I was going to lose but I would fight. "I want you to leave. I...