PUNKS VERIFIED✅

By Macedonia2901

Kikiopefoluwa is a smart, outgoing and brilliant girl who had five friends; the ever stupid Bimpe, ever fooli... More

Hii
CAST
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
NEW BOOK ALERT

chapter 19

306 135 17
By Macedonia2901

KIKIOPE

"Mama D isn't coming back today?" Sugar boy asked as he walked out of my mother's room after changing into a casual cloth, Moye and I were in the living room watching film.

"She isn't," Moye replied while I fixed my eyes on the TV.

"But it's New Year's Eve, won't she go to church?"

Moye and I erupted into laughter while he looked at us in perplexity.

"Even though it's New Year's Eve Mama D doesn't go to church, she spends her time at the bar, the bar is her church," Moye answered when we finally stopped laughing.

"Well, I guess there are some people that do New Year at bars and so on," Felix said.

Moye bobbed her head, "Yeah and Mama D isn't an exception."

Sugar boy picked up the bottle of groundnut on the centre table while I raised my brows, I stared at him as he opened the bottle and immediately he threw the groundnut into his mouth, he coughed.

I chuckled before turning back to the TV, but he kept on coughing and Moye quickly scrambled to her feet.

"Kikiope, get him some water," she instructed, I stood up reluctantly before walking into the kitchen, though we had a water dispenser in the living room but I decided to punish sugar boy by going to the kitchen.

I picked up a plastic cup from the rack and filled it with tap water even though the tap water wasn't meant for drinking, then my eyes landed on the grinded pepper, I smiled mischievously before adding a small amount of the pepper into the water.

"Hurry," Moye waved at me and I obeyed.

Sugar boy collected the cup from me immediately and as he gulped it down quickly, he coughed again before spitting out the water. I smiled crookedly as he looked up at me.

"Why did you add pepper to the water?"

I wrinkled my nose as Moye turned to me in surprise, "Did you do that?"

I shrugged.

"Do you want to kill me?"

I gave a half shrug before going back to the settee. With the corner of my eyes, I saw him walk back into Mama D's room while Moye joined me.

"You didn't have to do that, it's a wicked act," she criticized.

I furrowed my brows before turning to her, "I noticed you've gotten close to Sugar Boy  and I know you're not that stupid, tell me did that guy bewitch you?"

She pursed her lips, "Bewitch ko Bewitch nii, can't you see he's a cool guy and he has good intentions?"

I raised my brows, "Good intentions uhn, abi you're already falling for this guy?"

She made a vomiting gesture, "Ew, I have a boyfriend remember."

I lifted my arms in a shrug, "Who knows? Your feelings might just change."

She rolled her eyes, "This guy is way older than me, and he's our Mom's boyfriend, I'm not up for old guys."

I raised my brows, "Your taste can change na."

She chuckled, "Changer nii, I have a loving boyfriend whom I love wholeheartedly."

"Pele oo."

She stuck out her tongue, "Anyway, talking about boyfriends, tell me when will you have one?"

I pursed my lips, "You've come again oo."

"What's come again there, look at you, you've never had a crush let alone boyfriend when your mates already have a hundred ex."

"And that's a good thing abi?"

She raised up her hand, "I didn't say that oo, but still, enjoy your teenage life now."

"I'm enjoying it as it is."

She eyed me, "You're no fun at all."

"Thank you," I gave a playful bow, and she hit my back with one of the throw pillows.

I eyed her before turning back to the TV.

"Anyway, my dad would be celebrating the new year at his place, and he wants me to come, so, you'll go with me," she announced and I snapped my head back to her.

"This one that he wants you over and your step-mom isn't declining, I hope they're not planning anything stupid sha."

She smiled, "I'm always at alert."

I lifted my chin, "Hmm"

"So, you're going with me?"

"You know I always sleep throughout the new year celebration, I don't get over the vigil that easily and I need my sleep, so, nah I'll rather sleep as always than go with you," I wriggled my index finger.

"I don't want to go alone nau, go with me whereas we won't go there until evening at least you would have woken up then, let's catch some fun this new year na," she convinced.

I raised my head and placed my index finger under my chin for some seconds before talking, "Okay, I think I'll go."

"That's my sister," she slapped my laps while I threw her a frown, she ignored me and turned back to the TV.

"The film is getting boring, lemme go and see my boyfriend jare, I should allow the person that doesn't have one get jealous."

I rolled my eyes, "Jealous over what?"

"Everything," she stood up, picked her phone from the centre table and walked out of the house, I eyed her retreating figure and immediately she was out of sight, I turned back to the TV only for the stupid NEPAs to interrupt the power supply.

I hissed scathingly before going to my room, after removing my phone and charger from the socket, I jumped on my bed.

💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

"What do you guys think about modelling?" Sugar Boy queried as he walked out of Mama D's room with towel wrapped around his neck.

Moye looked up from the top she was knitting and turned to him while I fixed my eyes on my phone chatting with my friends, school would be resuming in few days time.

"It's cool," I heard Moye say.

"I'm not talking about the job in general, I'm asking if you guys like modelling, if you can model, it'll fit you."

I glanced at him.

"That'll be nice, you know," Moye replied.

"So, you guys are up for it? Kikiope?"

I looked up from my phone before shrugging, "Why are you asking? It's not like you can get us a modelling job."

He smiled, "What if I can?"

I rolled my eyes before turning back to my phone.

"So, what do you think about modelling for my company?"

I crinkled my nose before crossing my legs as I turned to him, "What company is that oo? I'm certain it's one of those wannabe company because I'm certain you don't have a job, you're just leeching off my mother."

Moye pinched me but I slapped her hand away.

Sugar Boy clapped, "Wow, I didn't know that's how you see me."

I chuckled, "What other way will I see you other than you being a leech?"

Moye dashed me a warning look which I ignored. I might as well let him know his place in this house.

"Emm, what company is that?" Moye asked in an attempt to clear the air and stop me.

He smiled, "D&L cosmetics."

That caught my attention instantly as I turned to him in disbelief.

A smile appeared on Moye's face,"Wow, D&L, you work for them?"

His lips stretched into a warm smile, "Not work for them actually."

"You're a driver there abi?" I interjected.

He shook his head, "Not a driver."

I shrugged, "It cannot pass Marketer or something."

He chuckled, "It's more than that actually."

Moye dropped the top she was knitting on her laps and focused on him, "Are you their branch manager or what?"

He smiled, "I'm just the CEO."

My eyes widened at this, "You even added lying to your bewitchment," I ended it with a sarcastic clap.

He chuckled, "Why would I lie over that? I'm Felix Olaniran, the sole heir to D&L cosmetics and the CEO."

My lashes fluttered as my pupils became huge that instant, and I bored my eyes into him.

"Are you for real?" Moye queried with surprise reflecting in her tone.

"Of course, I just got appointed as the CEO late last year though, but I'm not really into it but my mom wouldn't hear that, so I have no other choice," he explained.

"Are you trying to tell us a story because this isn't funny?" I inquired with raised eyebrows.

D&L was known to be the most popular cosmetics company that produced different cosmetics and accessories, they were the best and almost everyone used their products ranging from creams to make-up and all other stuffs. Moye and I use their products too up to our creams. So, I don't understand how this Sugar Boy is the CEO oo.

"And why would I do that? I'm not a raconteur neither am I a comedian."

I shrugged, "Who knows? You might just decide to lie in order  to gain our love."

He cackled, "That's hilarious, I have nothing to gain if I lie about that."

"You have oo," I shouted.

"Kikiope, it's true oo, come and see," Moye called as I moved nearer to her and looked at her phone, there was Sugar Boy's biography that explained he was the son of the famous Ruth Olaniran; the owner of D&L. My eyes widened as I glanced at him, turns out he was saying the truth after all but can't he find beautiful young girls to marry, why Mama D?

"What's his age?" I whispered into Moye's ears, and she nodded before searching for it.

"He's 32," I mumbled to myself, so, Mama D was ten years older than him. Oga oo.

"I hope you won't think am a leech again. You believe me now?" He asked with a smile. Seems like he was fond of smiling abi someone deceived him that he always looked good while smiling.

I bobbed my head.

"Are you really serious about us modelling for your company?" Moye queried as she dropped her phone on the table.

"Of course," he nodded.

"Really?" I asked in ecstasy, my hatred for him disappeared that instant though I still had some tiny filaments sha, I can't completely trust him, who knows, he might have hidden agenda.

"Yeah, there's this new product we want to launch, and we think it's better to use teenagers as our models for the advertisement, so, teenagers are mainly our target," he explained as he stood up and walked up to the water dispenser.

"Wow, I can't believe this," Moye squealed.

"Are you agreeing to this? There'll be a contract oo," he said as he walked back with a glass of water.

"Of course, who wouldn't agree to this?" Moye shouted with happiness written over her.

"Kikio..."

"Yes, yes, yes, I'll do it, I don't hate you again," I shouted, and they both chuckled.

"Really? You don't feel like adding grinded pepper to my water again or starving me?"

I rolled my eyes, "I don't, but are you really sure about this modelling thing?"

"Yeah, it's just the both of you, if the product gains more attention, then you guys will work with us for a whole year."

I jumped up that instant, "You're no longer a creep or leech, I won't call you sugar boy again."

I could hear Moye's laughter behind me.

He smiled, "Keep on calling me Sugar Boy, I like it actually."

"If you say so."

Finally, I'm fully back💃💃💃
Who expected that?
Well, Felix isn't as Kikiope thought, seems he's a cool guy but we can't conclude that yet.
Remember to vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 3.6K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...
15K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
7.4K 1.3K 45
Judith's life takes a sudden turn during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which dashes her hope of being a professional...
180K 55.5K 122
After a long anticipated party hosted by one of the most popular boys in school, a rumour goes round the entire school and gets the names of the two...