The Impossible Love

By hanabunnyxooxxxxoo

When Natalie Casen goes through a rough sophmore year, she vows to never make the same mistakes again! With h... More

The Impossible Love
monday mornings!
reunions
after school detention
pebbles on my glass
the lake
thursday sleepover
sorry
Spanish stories
drama club and other sorts of drama..
jerkface strikes yet again!
am i over him?
Ideas and skittle packets!
questions anger and confrontation!
new beginnings and sweet revenge
old friends...
sandra!
red cups and deceiving men..
Hospitals And Happy Meals..
Sweet Home and chicken curry!
Making Out At The Gates And Running To Class..
Starry Spotlights And Sundresses!
Outfits and lonely trees
Speeches And dreaded houses!
Almost November
School Trips and time slips!
New York City
Skylines and Sallys diner !
Is he the one?
Revealing Sleepovers..
A New Start

Blue eyes And Migraines

142 8 2
By hanabunnyxooxxxxoo

I want to thank haley pritchett for helping me edit my story starting from the last chapter so ty ♥

**********************************************************

I woke up today morning with a head that felt like it was being repetitively hit with a biscuit tin!!

I peel open my eyes slowly, and when my vision comes into focus, I suddenly feel alarmed and about ten questions pop into my head..

Am I in my own bed?

Am I alone?

Are my clothes on?

Where is my phone?

The answers..

I'm not in my own bed, I am alone, thank god I'm fully dressed.. And my phone is right next to me on this dark blue bed!

But just one question...

Where the fuck in hell am I?

I look around the foreign room I magically transported too, scanning it with my eyes..

There is nothing that tells me where I am!

So instead I decide to get out of bed and find out where I am!!

I lift myself up so I'm sitting, and almost at once my head throbs with pain.. I wince from the throbbing being projecting from my head..

And I sit still in my position for about five minutes until the pain dies out..

I decide I'm gonna get up, but before that I decide to grab my phone check if I have any messages or anything..

As unlock my screen  I read a message from my sister..

'hey Nat, I hope your feeling well! Don't worry about anything I'm off to school, and if your still wondering your at parkers house he took you home after the party last night, don't worry about coming to school today and when parker called me he was actually a bit drunk as well but I made sure it was clear to him that he wasn't sleeping in the same room as you! So I guess you will find him somewhere outside and I told mum you were sleeping over at Laras! So be safe and come back home at the time school finishes!'

Realisation and understandment overwhelms me..

I must have got drunk last night or something so parker took me home!

I get back to reality and I remove the warm duvet from ontop of me and get up..

I head to the toilet to have a shower..

God I really felt like I needed a good warm bath.. I took my time and washed up and when I stepped out of the shower I felt much fresher and less dizzy, but there was still a faint dizziness.. I looked for my clothes and realised I was wearing the red dress and I'm not wearing that again...

So I wrapped myself in the towel and stepped out of the bathroom...

As soon As I stepped out of the bathroom my eyes were met with these amazing blue eyes, they could only belong to the one and  parker Adams!

I stay standing there for a while.. Waiting for him to say something but when he doesn't I suddenly realise that I'm only In a towel...

And I scream, heading back to the bathroom and lock the door.. I feel my face flushing red..

I hear his footsteps getting closer to the door, until he knocks and says,

"Well good morning!"

"Actually bad morning you freaky weirdo, why were you staring at me when I was only in a towel and you didn't even say anything!"

He chuckles from behind the door!

"Mind you though, Natalie you looked quite.."

I cut him off and tell him..

"Get me some clothes from your cupboard or something!"

He doesn't answer, all I hear is his footsteps going away And the creak of a closet.

I let out a long breath I didn't even realise I was holding!

I slide down the door resting my head on it when suddenly it is knocked on causing my head to throb so badly I feel like it will explode or something..

I get up and open the door angrily and grabbed a black t shirt from his hand and one of his boxers...

I wore them, the t shirt was so long on me that it came on my thigh covering his boxers!

I still can't believe I'm wearing his clothes I mean eewww!!

I head out the toilet and go downstairs..

I find Parker sitting on the couch watching The Big Bang Theory...

I headed to the couch and as soon as he Saw me, he made an extremely loud wolf whistle, that echoed in the house!

I felt my cheeks warming up but I ignored him and sat down..

We sat down for a while and watched the TV..

He then broke the silence..

"So what do you want to do today?"

Why he even cares I don't even know!!

"I don't know!"

"God! Natalie Casen could you be any more annoying."he chuckles!

I just shuffle in my seat and reply,

"What do you want?"

"I want to go see my little sister in the hospital actually, do you mind coming?"

Instantly my face becomes distorted..

"Wh what sister in the hospital.."

The thing is I wasn't exactly a fan of hospitals.. All the bright lights and dull colours and sad faces just switch me off.. But who is this sister I have never heard of??..

"My little sister Abigail she has cancer, Leukemia.. Since she was born she is eight now and she is still strongly fighting." he says his eyes gleaming, maybe it was a tear and maybe it was just the sun coming in through the window...

But, all I know is that when he said that, I felt something for him.. I think I saw aa side to him I never even knew belonged..

I looked into his enchanting blue eyes and smiled replying,

"Of course I will go with you!"

"Thanks Nat, I'm sure she will love you, she always wants to play with her barbies with a girl so she will be so happy.. That's if you don't mind playing?"parker says, his cheeks tinged red..

"Parker! what kind of evil person do you think I am lol if course I will play with her you don't need to even tell me!"

We both smile and he heads to the fancy kitchen, I wonder what his parents work as, he has got one ginormous house! And it's really posh and fancy as well!

He calls out to me,

"I will make you some telynol tea to make you feel better and you can go check the medicine cupboard!"

I go to the cupboard and pick some headache pills...

"Thankyou Parker! For everything.."

"No problem, that's what friends do for Eachother! Go upstairs to my room and pick out something to wear! I know they are all big but you will just have to do with that, I will make your tea and then we will have breakfast out, then go to my sister, sound good?"

"Mmhhm!"

I head up the stairs and back to his room, and I only now realise how big it actually is.

But it's so dark..

I head to the window and open the curtains, only to find out that it's not in fact a window but a very big and posh balcony that looks over a ginormous field of flowers and trees I unlock it and step out..

A fresh yet cold breeze hits me..

But I ignore it and head forward until I'm leaning on the wall.. Woww this is amazing!

"It is isn't it?"

I jerk my head everywhere to see where that voice came from..

A sniggering voice calls, "Over here!"

I look to my side and see a shirtless parker standing in the balcony next door...

"Hey Natalie, your can take a picture it'll last longer!"

I snigger and look away!

Didn't I say it looked amazing in my head.. Lol this is dude is definitely one twisted person lol..

I head back into the room and grab a hoody and some 3/4 length trousers from his closet..

The trousers on me are full length and the hoodie a bit oversized.. But it was tolerable! No I'm just kidding I probably look like a begger XD but that's okay lol I don't mind..

I head downstairs and find a mug of tea waiting for me on the counter.. I head over to it and drink it..

After a minute or two parker joins me downstairs and he grabs his car keys and leads the way out the door!

I head outside into a front porch I obviously didn't notice last night!

We head into a different car this time, a Mercedes..

Once we get in I look over to him and ask,

"So what happened to me last night?"

He let's out a long laugh and says,

"well that's a Looong story!"

********************************************************

So what do you think? We see a side of parker we never Knew! Next chapter will be visiting his sister! As usual vote comment and reaaad ♥ ♡ ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341 37 25
A love story of two teenagers met accidentally. Suddenly he come to her school. He told just like the whole school that I am his girlfriend. They jus...
743 4 50
Between her alcoholic mother, depressed father, and traumatized little sister, Wren's life is falling apart, but her friends are there for her to hel...
203K 6.2K 31
Life is hard but Audrey's life is harder. She had a rough life back in her old school and she's willing to move to a new and better school but little...
171 24 32
Note: This is my first original Wattpad creation. I know that there might be mistakes in some part but they are direct to understand. For the first f...