Ouran Sisters {OHSHC}

By Lockyheart

{First Place ~ @OuranWattys ~ Kaoru Division ~ 2016} {Second Place ~ @OuranWattys ~ Kaoru Division 2015} Top... More

Part One
1: I Sold My Soul
Lets Introduce The Cast!
The Girly Type: More Like Rebel!
The Girly Type? More like Rebel!
Gotta Run! A Game Of Tag!
With Care, OHSHC.
The Girl Who Died
Truth Or Dare... Host Club Style?
The Sun Clan Part 1
Sun Clan Part 2
Attack Of The Lady Manager!
The Petticoat (Part 1)
The Petticoat (Part 2)
Amnesia
IF THIS DOESNT WORK... ILL SMACK KAORU 'TIL HE REMEBERS!
Memory Lane
A Pumpkin turned to a Carriage
THE BEAUTY AND THE PLOT TWIST!
Kotoko's Choice! Lobelia's Contract?
A Day Like This Comes Once A Year
The Valentine's Day Masquerade!
OURAN VS LOBELIA
Undercover Host Club!
Antoinette {Filler}
Apocalyptic Cavities!
Call Me M.U.M
The Host Club's Disperse!
The End of Ouran! (Boston Preview)
Fun prompt / collab with... you!
Collab Winner!
*bonus chapter*
bonus! • surprise!

THE TWINS FIGHT!

6.5K 300 107
By Lockyheart

"Hey Hannah!" the twins smiled, waving to me, I waved back, as they ran over. "Can we come over to your house on the break?"

"The break?"

"Ya. Each year, students get one week off school to prepare for Valentines Day... and the Masquerade Ball that the host club hosts!"

"Master... Masquerand... Masquerade ?"

"It's when people dress up and wear masks so they don't know who you are! And you dance the night away like in Cinderella!" Kaoru smiled.

"Well, you have to get Haruhi to say yes. or she will kick you two out." I blushed, imagining Kaoru and I dancing.

I then remember, I can't dance. Aw crap.

"HEY HARUHI! LETS PLAY A GAME!" The twins cooed. "If you can tell us which on is Hikaru, and who is Kaoru, we will leave you alone. But if you don't, we get to come over to your house and dress you up for the ball!"

"No way." Haruhi declined.

"What, scared to let your sister down?" Hikaru asked, as Kaoru wrapped his arms around me, in a hug. I blushed a little.

Haruhi sighed, "You're Hikaru. You're Kaoru." she pointed correctly.

"How can you tell?"

"Well, Hikaru's speech and actions are meaner, only by one level, than Kaoru's. And it's obvious that if Hikaru tried to hug Hannah, then Kaoru wouldn't be as calm as Hikaru is right now."

"Oh snap." I chuckled.

"Well sorry if im always mistaken for him." Hikaru growled. Kaoru's arm tightened,

"WELL Im better than you anyway!" Kaoru shot back.

"Well Im older!"

"What does that have to do with anything? Just because youre older doesn't mean that you can boss me around!" Kaoru growled.

"Hey Kaoru?"

"Huh?" He blinked. "What is it?"

"Your muscles are squashing me." I chocked.

"Oh." He let go of me, but grabbed my hand,

"I hate you!" Hikaru continued,

"I hate your guts!" Kaoru yelled back. They both growled to each other and glared.

I tugged on Kaoru's arm, "Kao, lets go." I dragged him out of the Host Club. "are you am idiot?" I accused.

"Han-"

"Im serious." I grabbed both of his hands, "Your acting was horrible in there!" I punching his arm, with a giggle,

Kaoru raised an eyebrow, not comprehending how I knew he was faking the arguement, "You know we're faking?"

"When Haruhi and I fight, it's world war three." I explained, "I presume that is the case with other twins too."

Kaoru scratched him neck, embarrassed, "Eh hahaha..."

"Plus, You only get mad when a guy looks at me, or if you lost your memory and reject ever knowing me."

"Hannah," Kaoru pulled me into a hug, "Im so sorry for putting you through that. Although you did start dating Kyoya-" He was interrupted by a flying bunny - Usa-chan, to be exact. Hitting his face, sending him flying backwards.

"Hikaru!" Kaoru growled, I rolled my eyes. They we're having way to much fun with this.

"MY USA-CHAN!" Mitsukuni cried, as the poor bunny was whipped back and forth between the twins.

when lunch came around, the twins insisted NOT to sit beside each other. I opted to join into the game,

"Hey, Hannah! Come sit with me!" Hikaru patted the seat beside him. "You can have my lunch, I don't like what I ordered. Thanks Kaoru." He sarcastically spat.

"Alright." I was in no position to turn down good food. Hikaru slid the food over to me, as I handed him my packed lunch.

"That-" Kaoru but his tongue. He obviously wanted to eat the lunch I made. "Hey, Haruhi," I glared to my sister, "Can we trade lunches?"

"Sure." Just like her, NOT To turn down good food. They switched food. Kaoru's food looked so good. And he was eating Haruhi's food.

I narrowed my eyes.

okay, now it's personal.

"Hey, Hannah, want to go to the arcade with me after school? Just the two of us?"

"That's sounds fantastic." I looked over to Kaoru, "I can't wait, Hikaru."

"You're so cute, Kid-chan." He flirted.

"Oh, stop it." I lightly pushed him, teasing.

"I can't help it." He says, kissing my forehead.

Whoa. Did we take it to far?

"Whoops. I missed." and before I knew it, Hikaru had kissed me.

Kaoru was angry now, for real, although he concentrated his anger on his spoon. Or rather, Haruhi's spoon, I watched as it snapped in half.

"Ugh... Kaoru?, You okay?" Haruhi raised an eyebrow. I shrugged it off, smiling to myself as if I had done a good job acting. Part of me thought this as a game, the other seemed to realize that Hikaru and I had crossed a line.

"Peachy." Kaoru glared to us. Hikaru glared back as I turned back to Hikaru's food. It was so good looking. Insta-pic! I snapped a photo of it.

The twins started throwing furniture at each other. "Nah, that's not good." I deleted the pic.

A chair barely missed my head as I stood to get a better angle. "Nope." I tried about sixty two other pictures,

"Perfect. I just need an Instagram account." I smiled, choosing the filter.

"HIKARU IM GOING TO MURDER YOU!" Kaoru claimed.

"NOT IF I KILL YOU FIRST!" Hikaru yelled back.

"But making an account is sooo much work." I groaned.

Suddenly, an Usa-chan whipped me in the back of the head. My heels spun slowly, as the twins looked at me in fright.

"H-Hannah... that was totally and accident." they both said. I took a deep breath.

"He's gonna kill the twins!" A girl whispered.

"'He'?" I quoted.

"I hope Kid doesn't kill Kaoru. I'm really rooting for them." another replied.

"He..? He?" I echoed.

"It's okay, Kid. We know you're Haruhi's twin brother, who crossdresses as a girl so you can be with Kaoru."

"Excuse me?" I coughed. How stupid can they be? "Did you just.... Assume my gender?" I blinked, "I should be triggered by this." I said as the girl's giggled and ignores my comments as they swooned over the forbidden relationship.

"Don't worry. We will keep your secret Kid!" They gave me a thumbs up.

"Wait, wow wow wow." I backtracked, "aA dude?! Hikaru! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"Well... it seems you developed a fanbase with the guys... so we said that you we're a dude so that we could have more customers?"

"That's it." I jumped over the table, lunging for Hikaru.

"kyaaaa!" The twins screamed in unison, I chased them out of the cafeteria. Throwing the extra french fries I had at them - Well, I ate half as I ran, but not the point.

"KYOYA!" I cried, running into the Host Club, "WHERE ARE THEY?!" I fumed.

"What? Not even a 'Hello, Kyoya darling, how are you'"

"Or sorry. let me try that again." I cleared my throat, "Kyoya where are they? If you want to be 'fine' or even be in one piece by the end of this conversation, I suggest you tell me now." I advised calmly.

Kyoya's glasses slipped, "They're hiding." He said, as he pushed them up and resumed working on something in his book.

"Thanks Sherlock." I said, with a sarcastic closed eye smile. Silently walking up behind his chair, and leaning over him to see what he was doing. He closed his book,

"Are they still fighting?" He asked, attempting to change I subject.

"Yes. And Usa-chan hurts when thrown."

"They hurt you?" Haruhi gasped, suddenly appearing. Tamaki immediately was behind my chair, with a bucket of ice, which he poured on me,

"WHAT IS THIS... THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE?" I gasped. Cold. Cold. Cold. Cold. I latched onto Kyoya for heat.

"Great. Now I need a towel." Kyoya sighed, as he took off his now soaked blazer.

"I'M SO FED UP WITH YOU!" Kaoru suddenly yelled, running towards us.

"Ill finish this once and for all!" Hikaru whipped a voodoo doll at Kaoru's face. Luckily, Kaoru caught it.

"That's not how you use it." I sighed at Hikaru's stupidity.

Kaoru whipped out a marker and wrote something down on it. Tamaki gasped, flailing behind Haruhi.

"Hah! Now you're cursed!"

THUD. THUD.

OwO "Ouch Haruhi!" the twins complained. Haruhi had smacked then both.

"YOU'RE TWINS. GET OVER THIS." Haruhi growled, "OR YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO COME TO MY HOUSE!"

"So what your saying is-"

"-If we are loving brothers again, we can go to your house for the break? And take you shopping for the ball?" Hikaru finished.

I pumped my fist. SCORE! SO WORTH TAKING USACHAN TO THE HEAD!

"Fine." Haruhi mumbled. "WAIT. YOU SET ME UP."

"Been there, done that, took that trip, jumped out a window." I coughed.

"Ne? You jumped out a window? what did you just say?" Haruhi asked.

"nothing. Oh, Nothing~" I sang. "You're such an understand person, Haruhi. I'm sure you-"

"HANNAH."

"THEY TOLD EVERYONE I WAS A CROSSDRESSING GUY!" I pointed to the twins.

TwT "I'm sorry." I mouthed to them.

"Kyoya' s idea!" The twins accused.

"I had nothing to do with Tamaki's plan." Kyoya pushed up his glasses.

"only cause you complained about it, Haruhi!"Tamaki cried.

"Oh. So this is all Haruhi's fault." I cracked my knuckles.

"hehe... Lets be rational." Haruhi motioned for me to calm down.

"I don't understand large words like that, bro."

"Hannah... Look! Kaoru's cosplaying !" Haruhi pointed to him.

"Huh?" I looked over, unconsciously. "Haruhi!" I looked back, seeing just an outline of her.

"She's lucky I don't run with sissors.

-Those last two words are unnecessary."

.

TTWTTWTTWTTWTTWTTWTTWTTWTTWTT

OKEE. I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER YAY!

I thought a little bit of the actually story line should be in here. ta da!

And since it's that time of year again, I hope all those high school/ collage- university people do well on exams :)

imma update hopefully this week again. If not, next week.

VOTE COMMENT and FOLLOW! THANKS!

Write on ,
LOCKYHEART

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 58K 66
I'm haruhi's sister, Aika, I am one year older and ever since our mother died it had been hard, but haruhi and me have been trying, especially for ar...
288K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...
963K 27.4K 38
Yoru Hitachiin is the unknown triplet of Hikaru and Kaoru. Mr. and Mrs. Hitachiin got divorced when they were 5, and Yoru went to live with her dad w...
9K 393 20
It's in the title: Cinderella/OHSHC combined into a somewhat different story. Comment. Read. Do stuff. Thanks for reading!