๐€๐๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐ƒ|๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐™น๐š’...

็”ฑ psychoxen-

๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ฃ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐’๐ž๐จ๐ค๐ฃ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... ๆ›ดๅคš

INTRODUCTION
-I-
-II-
-III-
-IV-
-V-
-VI-
-VII-
-VIII-
-IX-
-X-
-XI-
-XII [M?]-
-XIII-
-XIV-
-XV-
-XVI [M]-
-XVII-
-XVIII-
-XIX-
-XX-
-XXI-
-XXII-
-XXIII-
-XXIV-[M]
-FANART-
-XXV-
-XXVI-[M]
-XXVII-
-XXVIII-
-XXIX-
-XXX-
-XXXI-
-XXXII-
-XXXIII-
-XXXIV-[M]
-XXXV-
-XXXVII-
-XXXVIII-
-XXXIX-
-XL-
-XLI-
-XLII-
-XLIII-
-XLIV-
-XLV-[M]
-XLVI-
-XLVII-[M]
-XLVIII-
-XLIX-
-L-
Not an update
-LI-
-LII-
-LIII-
-LIV-
-LIV.V-
-LV-
-Epilogue-
NamJin and YoonSeok drawing
13K Special Q & A
Q & A

-XXXVI-

878 72 7
็”ฑ psychoxen-

(A month and 3 weeks [Day 54] of Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Taehyung woke up, his face stained with tears. His insides were burning and his body is aching.

"Tae, please stay strong." Jungkook cried, holding unto his mate.

The doctor came in with glassy eyes and a strained expression.

"I'm sorry to break it to you two but... You were having twins. However, they have absorbed the poison and the longer they stay there, the longer they would poison Luna. I'm sorry your Highnesses but we had no choice but to take them out. We already made Luna drink the serum in his sleep." The doctor said, his eyebrows furrowed and eyes glassy.

Taehyung began to get hysterical, releasing distressed pheromones, ignoring the pain in his body.

"NO YOU CAN'T! YOU CAN'T TAKE OUR PUPS! KOOKIE PLEASE TELL THEM TO LEAVE ME AND OUR PUPS ALONE!" Taehyung cried, shaking Jungkook's hand, begging him to stop the doctor. Jungkook just shook his head, tears forming on his eyes.

"Tae... I can't loose you."

"I CAN'T LOOSE OUR PUPS TOO!" Taehyung shouted.

"Please calm dow-"

"PISS OFF! I'M KEEPING MY PUPS. YOU CAN'T TAKE THEM AWAY!" Taehyung said, clutching his belly.

Then suddenly, he felt a rush of something wet and hot come out of his hole. Taehyung froze and looked underneath the covers. Blood. It can't be. It can't be...

"IT CAN'T BE! My pups..." Taehyung cut himself off, getting out of the bed, ignoring the pain in his abdomen that he felt as he ran to the balcony. Fortunately, Jungkook was quick to stop him before he could even think of leaping off.

Taehyung might be all smiles and looked carefree but deep inside, he always had this self destructive nature within him. When he felt that he looses purpose, he wouldn't hesitate to end his life. This time, loosing his pups meant loosing everything, not even thinking that Jungkook and other people still needed him, slowly succumbing to the despair he's feeling.

The omega broke down on the floor in Jungkook's arms, the alpha crying hard as well.

"I'm enraged and upset that we lost our pups but Taehyung please don't kill yourself! I can't loose you!" Jungkook cried as he embraced his omega who's trying to get out of his hold.

"Let go of me! I need to be with my pups! I'm useless! I'm nothing!" Taehyung cried, thrashing around whilst in tears.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE CALM DOWN!" Jungkook shouted with his alpha voice, making Taehyung freeze. Jungkook sighed and calmed himself down as he kissed his mate briefly before embracing him. "Honey, I love you and I'm as upset as you are for loosing our pups, however ending your life isn't the answer! Please don't be selfish. I need you. The kingdom needs you." Jungkook cried as he kissed Taehyung on the forehead. The omega just stared at him blankly, tired of crying and thinking of anything.

The doctors, servants and Seungjun could only watch the mates in pity as they cried themselves.

Seungjun clenched his fists in anger. Whoever tried to assassinate Taehyung will pay. The former king wouldn't even allow them to have a death sentence. Whoever the assassin is will pay with a slow and painful death. He lost his grandchildren and his son's wedding day is ruined. He just can't let this pass.

Jungkook wanted to hunt for the assassin himself. How dare they ruin his and Taehyung's wedding and kill their pups?! Jungkook seethed in anger but controlled his pheromones as he carried a hysterical Taehyung back on the bed.

The poison used on Taehyung is harmless to anyone except to those who had ingested moonflower serum. The poison reacts with the serum, creating a cell eating chemical in the body that slowly eats away Taehyung's cells bit by bit. However, the pups growing inside Taehyung completely absorbed the cell eating chemical and if the pups aren't taken out quickly by the time the chemical is done eating them, the chemical would return to Taehyung. The doctors forced the omega to drink an exlir in his sleep that will get rid of the poison but seeing as it's formed into a chemical and already eating away the pups, only Taehyung could be saved.

Taehyung is in deep turmoil but it's not like he could do anything. The overwhelming sadness and frustration is getting into him. He has been cleared of the poison, all because his unborn pups saved him. For Taehyung, he wished he was the one dead instead of his pups, they could've done so many marvelous things than he could ever do, at least that's what he thought.

The omega has a horrible mindset, making him think that he's bearing the weight of the world and that he's useless, alive without a purpose. When Namjoon left him to abscond with Seokjin, he felt useless and thus refused to drink the moonflower serum, thinking that he'll die soon if he stopped. Sure, he didn't love Namjoon but he was raised to be the perfect mate to the alpha, making him think that without him, he's useless and unimportant.

His love for Jungkook and Jungkook returning those feelings gave him a new purpose; being the perfect mate for the alpha. However, his current mindset that's deluded by his depression made him think that Jungkook only stayed with him and made him queen because he was pregnant. Now that the pups are dead, it made him think that Jungkook has no need for him anymore, thus losing his purpose.

Jungkook could only stare at Taehyung with worry as the omega return the stare with dull eyes, lifeless eyes; similar to the eyes of someone who lost their mate.

"Everyone, please give us a moment to talk." Jungkook sighed, squinting his eyes as he let out a stressed huff. Everyone but Seungjun bowed and left.

"Son I-" Seungjun tried to speak, only to be cut off by Jungkook.

"Father, please." Jungkook pleaded, his glassy eyes looking at Seungjun that broke the former king's heart. "I need to talk with my mate."

Seungjun let out a defeated sigh and nodded, turning to the door, Jungkook still looking at him.

"I swear I'll bring justice to my grandchildren and Taehyung." Seungjun promised before locking the door as he left.

Jungkook eschewed his eyes from the door and to Taehyung who's eyes remained lifeless. The alpha took his omega's hands and kissed it before crying into them.

"Taehyung please... We need to get through this together. I know we should've been happy yesterday and go to our honeymoon in the Lee Territory by now but please don't give up on life yet." Jungkook sobbed. "I love our unborn pups dearly but there's nothing we can do about it now. We can't live the rest of our lives mourning about them. I know its hard but we have to keep on going forward."

"Why is it always easy for you to go forward, alpha?" Taehyung asked curtly, eyes still dull as they bore into Jungkook's surprised eyes.

"W-what?"

"How is it easy for you to utter those words through your mouth? You surely don't expect me to cry, have a breakdown then continue the next day like it's nothing. Let me remind you, we lost our pups before they could even see the world!" Taehyung said, slowly raising his voice as tears form on his eyes, streaming down his face.

Jungkook let go of his mate's hands and frowned, looking at Taehyung, offended.

"Are you implying that I don't care about our pups at all?! Do you think I'm not even fazed that I lost our pups?! They're not only yours Taehyung! I put on the strongest facade I could muster to not lower your morale than it already is! Do you think I just easily forget about them?! Don't paint me as the atrocious one here just because I want to see you feel better!" Jungkook yelled, failing to notice the omega whimpering and quivering under his intense stare.

"I didn't mean it that way!" Taehyung tried to counter, only to be yelled at once more.

"Then what do you mean by that?! And why did you even attempted to jump off the balcony earlier?!" Jungkook yelled, too lost in the pent up frustration and stress. He's being unreasonable, however he can't seem to stop. The lost of their pups, Taehyung's attempted suicide and the assassination itself is just getting too much for him.

"B-because..." Taehyung sobbed, making Jungkook snap out of his anger and immediately embraced his mate to console him.

"I'm sorry Tae... It's just... I'm upset and enraged but if we stick together and help each other out, we can do this alright?" Jungkook trembled as he cried while kissing Taehyung's hair.

"I'm sorry for thinking selfishly as well... I love you."

"I love you too."

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

194K 10.8K 29
โAs time passes by we only mess it up even more.โž start: 180408 finish: 180520
92.4K 4.9K 11
โ”โ”โ”โ˜ž ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ...
Almost ็”ฑ Detective Horlicks

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

711 50 10
A brief insight into the ups and downs of someones life through diary enteries. - || Featuring BTS || Start: 28/08/2021 || End : 28/08/2021
Adore You [YOONMIN]โœ”๏ธ ็”ฑ Lee

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

7.6K 539 38
๐˜–๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜Ž๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜Œ Even someone as cold as Yoongi couldn't help but adore the boy stood in front of him. Side ships ; taekook Started ; sometime 2...