THE RAINBOW OF LOVE ✔️

Door letswrite_crazily

*SHORLISTED - WATTPAD INDIA AWARD 2020 * He lives with his daughter far away from everyone. Why is he apart... Meer

Prologue
1. Unpleasantly Pleasant
2. The Present (Gift)
3.Reliving The Moment
4. My Strength
5. The Indirect Desire
6. The Undeniable Bond
7. His Hideout
8. On His Birthday
9. More About Her
10. Her Ideal Man.
12. The Unforseen Moment
13 . Falling Into Place
14 . The Rainbow Of Love

11. The Unsaid Truth

1.4K 166 148
Door letswrite_crazily

Hello my dear readers, I am back with the new chapter.

Happy reading peeps 😁.

He was rolling over the bed, rubbed his eyes and tried opening it. He could blurry see a small figure beside him and concentrating on something. Abir again rubbed his eyes and saw that the small figure was none other than her lovely daughter Misha.

"Papa.... don't rub your eyes frequently in the morning. It will affect your eyes." she ordered him still focusing on her work.

"OK meri Maa..... But what are you doing with the phone...?" he asked looking at his phone in Misha's hand. She was trying to take out SIM card with the pin.

Misha : This is the 7th time papa.... I am just helping you with the SIM.
A : Did I do it again? (abir asked making a puppy face sitting beside her)
Misha : Don't make these puppy faces papa.... I wonder... How many phones you had put into the glass full of water to turn off your alarm.... It's only 7 till I know... Btw does mumma know about this??

Abir smiled sheepishly listening to his daughter's question. He only knows how he used to get scolded by his wife for such things. And how he used to spend 3 days without phone as a punishment.

A : Ha.... Haan.... baby.... mumma knows everything.... Infact she is very rich na.... So she used to bring me new phones.
Misha : I will complain about it when she comes here.... I know you are lying.....(she warned her dad showing her index finger to which Abir moved a bit backwards.)
A : okay.... okay... relax stop becoming violent.... Btw why are you still in civils.... Won't you go to school...?

Misha literally hit her forehead with her tiny palm and exclaimed,
Misha : offo... Papa.... Today is Sunday...
A : Oh.... Sorry..... I forgot... So what's the plan for our Sunday funday my lady??
Misha : Aap.... Muuujhhee... Hindi.. Sikhayengi??
She asked with great difficulti. As she is grown up in Paris, hindi is difficult for her. But she always tries to speak Hindi whenever she talks with her family from India. She also asks her dad so many questions..... like.... what we say this in hindi.... that in Hindi... and so many... Abir happily agrees to her and teaches her whatever she asks for.

A : OK baby.... So let's make our Sunday a Hindi day.... And your first word for the day is..... When you're asking me to teach you Hindi, you shouldn't say Sikhayengi it should be sikhayenge... Ok??? If you would ask the same question to mumma then you can use the word Sikhayengi...

Misha : oh..... So.... Its different for male and female...
A : Yes.... You're right..... Now let me get freshen and come.... then I'll make your breakfast.
Telling this he was about to enter his washroom when Misha called.

Misha : Papa.... When is mumma coming?
A : Hmm.... Any day in the coming week... I also don't know the exact day.... she told that she will give us surprise.
Misha : Next week...!!!!! Yeahhhhh....

She stood on the bed and started dancing. He smiled at her cuteness and went inside the washroom. He remembered how happy Misha was last night listening to the sweet and happy moments of him and Mishti. Since last two weeks he had been narrating many incidents and stories about them but he suddenly remembered that the most important thing is to be told.

On the other side of the wall Misha was excitedly jumping on the bed but stopped suddenly and sat. She was feeling sad that her mumma never came to meet her in the last 5 years and never allowed her to come to India neither saw her through video calls. Even though she is excited to meet her mom but was still angry on her.

Ofcourse her anger was expected by all the family members. Specially Mishti knew it would happen one day. After all a 7 year old child had been kept away from her mother since she was a kid without giving a proper reason. Knowing that her baby girl would be angry on her, she told Abir to tell her everything required as it may mend atleast 10% of her anger. The only question roaming on Misha's mind is "Why is her mumma not with them in Paris?"

In the kitchen, Abir was about to make something while Misha sat with a fork and a spoon waiting her dad to give her some food.

A : What will you have princess??
Misha : Ummm I'll have.... no no... Mein.... Omelette kha...kha... khaaungi...
(and she gave a big smile as she said in Hindi)
A : Waah...!!! Very nice.... I am proud of you baby.... Aapne bohot jaldi sikhliya...
Misha : SIKHLIYA....!!! What does that mean?
A : it means you've learnt....
(Abir said putting a plate of omelette infront of her and poking her nose)

After having a tasty breakfast Misha felt full and happy. Both went to the sitting room. She settled at a corner ot the couch with a book while Abir was cleaning the house.

He felt a bit strange as she was quiet. Otherwise she would speak nonstop jumping from here to there while he would be cleaning. He thought to ask her but he found that she was reading very seriously. So he thought she might be quietly studying as her annual exams are near. She was quiet for the entire half day.

After having lunch, Abir called her and made her sit on the swing in his balcony. Now seriously he felt something strange..
He held her hands and started talking.

A : Princess.... listen to me.... if something is bothering you, you can tell me.... You know right....? You can share and ask anything to papa.
Misha : It's..... nothing papa.
A : You told me that Papa is your best friend.... Right? So.... No secrets between bestfriends.

Misha looked up and stared at her dad. She knows that he will tell her but if she ask now.... Will it hurt her father...?

A : Com'on princess.... you can share anything with me...
Misha : Papa..... I was just curious that.... why didn't mumma come with us? Why I had been kept away from her? I know she is coming but why didn't she come before..??

Abir widened his eyes to her questions. He knew she would get all the answers. And he was planning to tell her calmly at night as her bed time story. But he didn't expect a sudden question from his little daughter. Anyway he decided to tell her as it is not a big thing and Misha will understand the helplessness of Mishti during those days..

Abir looked at his daughter and smiled a bit and asked her
A : Are you angry with mumma....?
Misha : Ummm.... Aaaa.... Haannn.... But that doesn't mean that I don't miss he or I don't love her. (she answered with a pout)
Abir sighed a bit and smiled. Caressing her cheeks he continued
A : I'll give answers to all your questions..  After that it's your decision to get angry on mumma or not.

*****************************************

It was the 1st birth anniversary of Misha. Everybody gathered in the MISHBIR House. The entire Aggarwal family and the Rajvansh family, all decked up to celebrate the 1st birthday of the youngest of the family.

Even though Maami didn't like Abir, she came for her dignity and everybody is OK with it. After all maami was happy from the time Abir completely took away his name from the business. He made his firm decision with Mishti as his support ignoring Kunal's and naanu's insistence.
Due to his mother's behaviour, Kunal was away from home for two months and Abir was the only one who brought him back.

But now everything is fine with their own lives and they are gathered together in Mishbir's paradise.

Due to Mishti's mom's insistence they decided to do a puja in Misha's name.

Everything was well and good Untill the Panditji saw Misha's Kundli (Horoscope). But he didn't speak out as the entire family were enjoying to their fullest.

After the party and the puja, Rajvansh family left except naanu and Kunal. But Aggarwal were there as the Panditji wanted to talk something important.

"Boliye Panditji kya Baat karna chahte he..??" Abir asked sitting beside Mishti and caressed Misha's cheek who was sleeping peacefully on mumma's lap.

The Panditji looked hesitantly at the faces of everyone and continued,
Aapki beti ko Uski dushri saal ke baad dono maa baap ka pyaar nahi mil sakti he " said the Panditji with a concern look.

" What....???? Yeh kya mazak he...?? " asked Abir with frustration.

Mishti was shocked at the Pandit's revelation and was afraid that Abir would split something bad as he thinks that all these are superstitions. She held his hand and gestured him to calm down.

Everybody in the house were confused as well as shocked. Due to their shocked state they didn't notice that naanu was shaking with some panic and left the glass of juice on the ground grabbing the attention if others. On noticing him, Kunal gave him water. They were relax after sometimes as naanu was stable.

"Abir beta.... Panditji ke baar acchhese suno..." naanu sighed telling this.
"par naanu...." Abir was interrupted by naanu's word again

"Abir.... I never told you before but... Jab tum 2 saal ka tha tab Tumhare ma baba se bhi aise hi kaha gaya tha but they didn't believe it like you are not believing it today.... Aur uske baad Tumhare maa baba ke Saath kya kya hua tha tumhe bhi pata he.." Naanu said making everyone shocked. It was actually a bomb to all as nobody had any Idea about this.

Abir was about to say something but stopped again by naanu.
" Isliye beta.... Please listen to Panditji and follow what he is telling.... Mujhe nahi lagta ki tum apni beti ki bachpan tumhari bachpan ki tarha hone de sakte ho."

"Abir.... Please.... I can't risk our family specially I can't risk our daughter's life... Please let's listen to Panditji...." Mishti requested to which Abir could never deny.

"Thik he.... Bataiye hume kya karna padega.... Apni beti ke liye kuch bhi karlenge hum..." he said and looked towards Mishti to get a supporting smile.

"Aapki beti ke dushri saal se satwi saal tak sirf ek hi parent ke sath rehna hoga... Infact sirf ek hi parent ka pyaar mil sakri he usko.... Woh kaun hoga woh toh aap dono ke hath me he. Aur Uski satwi saal tak dushri parent se milna julna nahi kar sakte. Haan... Par usko yakeen dilana hoga ki Uski dono maa baap zinda he... May be she can anly speak to you whoever will be away from he but can't meet her... " Panditji explained carefully with all his knowledge.

No one was happy with it but thought that it might be better for their little Misha. But Abir was not still satisfied.

" Aur koi rashta nahi he....??? " asked a confused and broken Abir.

" Nahi beta..... Yahi ek rashta he aur yeh nahi kiya toh.... uska anjaam bohot bura ho sakta he bacchhi ke liye...."

This was enough for Abir to get convinced. At any cost he won't make his daughter's childhood to be like his.

*****************************************

He had tears in his eyes and they flowed down as he couldn't control anymore. With her tiny palm Misha rubbed away his tears and smiled at him shaking he head asking him not to cry...

Abir smiled and asked her,
"So... Are you still angry with mumma..?"

Misha again nodded to a no without answering anything. There were silence for few seconds around them.

Misha : Papa...... Can I ask you something...?
A : Ofcourse baby... Why are you taking permission? You can ask anything...
Misha : Why..... didn't mumma come with me..... I... I mean....there was an option... Right??

Abir looked at his daughter as he didn't expect this question from her. He can't answer to this question. He also don't know exactly why did Mishti send him with Misha.

A : Don't you like being with papa...??? (he asked to divert her question)
Misha : Papa... You also know.... I am the happiest being with you...
A : That's it.... I knew that my princess will like me and love me the most. So.... I decided to be with you...

Misha gave him a satisfied smile and hugged him.
"I love you papa....."
"I love you too, my princess"

They stayed at the balcony till the sun completely hide himself and exchange his place with the moon.
They had a beautiful father - daughter Sunday and ended the day with Misha's favourite cheese and corn pizza.

It's Thursday morning. After Abir had made Misha to sit in her school bus safely he came back to get himself ready for hospital.

He was in a rush as he was already late due to the leakage of water in the kitchen sink. He came running at the main door and opened to go so as to reach hospital as soon as possible. When he opened the door he was surprised to see the scene infront of his eyes. It brought a wide smile ti his face.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey all, sorry for being late. One more advance sorry as I don't know when will I be able to update the next part. Online lec started recently and unfortunately I am in the final year so it will be a hectic schedule for me. Hope you all understand.

Above all these I have a notice for you all.
I started writing a new story. Please let me know if you all want me to continue or not.

A small description :
Abir would be cheated by his wife whom he married, arranged by his mom. He would meet Mishti in the process of divorcing his wife and fighting for the custody of his son. What does destiny
store for Mishbir?

And lastly my dear silent readers please vote and all types of comments are welcomed.

Thank you all for your time.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

789K 34.7K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
12.7K 1.3K 59
Meet Mishti Bose, the Bengali beauty, who is 24 years old, a medical student, studying the last year of her MBBS and is the 'laadli' of her household...
1.1M 50.5K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
980K 38.7K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...