The Princess and Her Dragons...

NotchesAndBullets द्वारा

Pairing: Dragons + Hak x Princess! Reader [Includes explicit language and content, so on and so forth, you've... अधिक

Chapter 1: The Princess' Bodyguard
Chapter 3: Meeting Kija
Chapter 4: Shin-ah's Salvation
Chapter 5: Hak and Jae-ha Tag Team
Chapter 6: Cockwarming
Chapter 7: Stuck in a Hole
Chapter 8: Zeno's Desire
Chapter 9: In Heat
Chapter 10: Bath House
Chapter 11: The Dragon Bond
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Memories
Chapter 14: Hot and Jealous Shin-ah

Chapter 2: A New Journey

7K 116 29
NotchesAndBullets द्वारा

Warnings: Exhibitionism, unprotected sex, cursing, you guys fuck in a forest basically.

Your father was sending you away from the castle. 

Not as a punishment, but rather a top-secret mission. 

You were supposed to travel around the kingdom, find the four rumored dragons that appeared in the legend. They were supposed to lend you their support in restoring order to the chaotic tribes that made up Kouka if an era of peace was ever to enter the land.

King Il was insistent that Hak leave with you. The priest, Ik-soo, foretold that you wouldn't survive if he wasn't by your side. Yoon, the priest's adopted son, had of course rolled his eyes, finding it all very dramatic, but didn't vocalize his doubts knowing that the clumsy priest had been proven to be right on more than one occasion. 

There was only one thing that remained murky. The legend had mentioned something about a bond between the dragons and the fated princess, and told of a special kind of connection they would have once they come in contact with one another, but it wasn't specified. 

So, you were going in blind and hoping for the best. 

Yoon had prepared you with all the necessities you would need on your travels, including a special tea that would prevent you from getting pregnant. Your cheeks colored as he handed it to you with a roll of his eyes.

"You know, the whole castle can hear you two when you go at it." He said bluntly and you flushed even further.

"Well then, it's a good thing they all know she's mine." Hak appeared out of nowhere, plucking the container from his hands. "Have you got another one? She's going to need it."

The self-proclaimed pretty boy genius blushed crazily at the implication and rushed off to find some more while you smacked your bodyguard's chest.

Once you had everything, you bid goodbye to your father and left Hiryuu castle armed with your limited knowledge, combat skills and trusty guard. 

Oh, and a horse.

Aware of how minimalist you both needed to be when on your journey, you had opted to wear the simplest of commoner's garb so you didn't stand out. Which didn't include underwear.

And that brought you to now.

"Princess," Hak groaned as he swiped his tongue over your puffy folds coated with your arousal. "You're soaking my fingers."

He had quickly found that out after riding for awhile, because you kept biting your lip every time the horse's gait changed. His hand had crept around your waist and dipped lower. Cursing when he finally found the source of your discomfort, he stopped the horse and took you deeper into the woods.

Mewling, you tilted your head up, silently begging for him to kiss you. He chuckled darkly, pushing a lock of hair behind your ear and capturing your lips with his.

You moved together in sync, whining as he peppered kisses along your jaw, down your neck until he reached your collar bone. 

You were positioned at the base of an enormous tree, with your knees pressed up to your shoulders, exposed pussy in the air. 

You had never seen Hak's eyes so dark when they landed on your sopping wet center.

"Hak, hhngh..." If anyone were to see you, you would be mortified, but right now all you could concentrate on was how good his tongue felt massaging your inner walls. "Please, don't tease me."

"What's the magic word, Princess." He smirked, pumping a finger in and out of your entrance as you struggled to speak. 

"F-Fuck..."

His smirk grew wider. "Wrong answer, but I'll take it this time."

His lips landed on yours with deadly accuracy, smothering your squeal as he plunged two more fingers in you. 

Your jaw fell open at how full you felt, the thick digits rubbing your walls in just the right way. His muscular arm flattened itself against your bent knees, keeping your pussy up in the air for him.

"That's right, you gonna cum, Princess? Huh?"

You couldn't even answer him, stifled moans still escaping through your lips as you tried to hold it in. But just as you were about to crest that peak, he pulled away and you cried out, reaching for him.

He backed away from you, sticking the dripping fingers in his mouth and sucked it clean. 

"If you're going to cum, it's going to be on my cock."

An involuntary shiver shot down your spine and he pounced on you, spinning you around and pressing your front to the rough bark of the tree. You were so deep in the forest, far from the path that travelers and merchants took that there was little to no chance that anyone would find you. 

Still, the excitement of being caught got to you.

Wiggling your ass with intent, you jolted forward when a hand came down harshly, slapping the jiggling flesh.

"You gonna be a brat today, Princess? It's only day one." 

The baritone of his voice only made you wetter and you moaned out loud at his words. He chuckled darkly, grabbing both of your ass cheeks and spread them apart for him to see the prize that lay hidden between. 

"Of course, I never mind reminding you of your place."

You panted heavily, subconsciously parting your legs even further as you felt something hard rub your wetness.

Hak bit his lip, covering himself with your essence before leaning forward so that he was right by your ear.

"Princess, I need you to tell me what you want."

The tiny moan he got in response had his ego flaring up with pride, but he refused to go any further until he heard it. 

"What's got you so shy now, huh? C'mon, tell me what you want."

"You..." You mumbled shyly, turning away from him so that he didn't see the burning of your cheeks.

Hak grinned. "What? Say it a little louder for me, Princess, I couldn't quite hear you."

"You!!" 

You cried out as he finally pushed into you, whimpering pathetically as he bottomed out. His chest pressed against your back with a groan of satisfaction. Being sheathed in your warmth had to be the single most greatest thing he had ever experienced.

He tried to be nice. He tried to let you get adjusted to his massive cock, but no, you had to be a brat and move your hips against his.

Hissing, his hands flew to your hips, stilling your movements.

"You did not just do that."

You gulped, and he cursed behind you when your slick walls clamped down on him. 

"I'm sorry— ah!!"

He didn't wait any longer, pounding into you with abandon. Your hands scratched the tree trunk in a feeble attempt to keep yourself upright as he fucked you against it. By now, you should have gotten used to his size, but you haven't.

Tears sprang at the corner of your eyes with how rough he was being with you. And you loved every second of it.

"Fuck, you're so tight." He growled out, the sounds of his hips meeting your ass filling the silence around them. "Just fucked you yesterday and you're already so— Fuck!!"

You squeezed around him and he yelled out, pulling out of you before he lost it. You whined at the sudden emptiness, but before you could complain, he was sitting down and pulling you into his lap.

"Show me how bad you want it, Princess."

Your cream was wringing out all over his cock in sticky strings as you obediently lifted yourself up and down in his lap. Thighs burning with the exertion, you panted above him, tongue licking your lips as you impaled yourself on him again and again. 

The pressure was rising in your lower stomach, making you slow down unintentionally.

He growled as your pace slowed, flipping you onto your back swiftly. Then, he slid back in you.

Your legs were over his shoulders and you were crying with the amount of pleasure he was giving to you. 

His hands traveled all over your body, and he leaned down to toy with your clothed breasts. In the haste to get him inside of you, you hadn't bothered to take your clothes off. Your back arched on its own, desperately searching for more of his touch as he paid more attention to your clit. 

His hips slapping into yours at a speed that was unreal, you urged him on faster. A moan ripped from your throat when he complied, nearly doubling the already neck-breaking pace. 

He didn't get any warning.

You were thrown into a mind-blowing orgasm, taking you by surprise. The scream that ripped from your throat would have been embarrassing if you were aware of it. Hak let out a guttural groan on top of you as your channel got impossibly tighter and he struggled to keep going, even though you were barely letting him move.

You were floating on cloud nine as he prolonged it, pulling out and spurting all of your stomach. 

As the two of you caught your breath, he lovingly brushed a lock of hair behind your ear. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" His cobalt eyes held nothing but concern for you. "It's not too late to go back to His Majesty and tell him otherwise."

You nodded firmly, the aftershocks of your orgasm starting to fade. "I want to do what's best for the kingdom, not just for myself. Hopefully, they both end up being the same thing."

Hak leaned down, kissing you one more time before he engulfed you in a hug. 

"I'm with you, Princess. Until the end."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

240K 8.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season