๐‚๐Ž๐๐‚๐„๐€๐‹๐„๐ƒ| Klaus Har...

By wheelerblossom

-๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™€๐˜ฟ แตหกแตƒแต˜หข สฐแตƒสณแตสณแต‰แต‰แต›แต‰หข ... More

โ†แดษดแด‡
โ†แด›แดกแด
โ†แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
โ†า“แดแดœส€
โ†า“ษชแด แด‡
โ†sษชx
โ†sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
โ†แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
โ†ษดษชษดแด‡
โ†แด›แด‡ษด
โ†แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
โ†แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
โ†แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
โ†า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
โ†า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
โ†sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
time to be gay
โ†Season Two
โ†one
โ†two
โ†four
โ†five
โ†six
โ†seven
โ†eight
โ†nine
โ†ten
โ†eleven
โ†twelve
โ†thirteen
โ†fourteen
โ†fifteen

โ†three

9.4K 346 284
By wheelerblossom

"ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴏʀᴍs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪsʀᴜᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ."

"Tell you what... if you're so cocky what's say we up the stacks?" the cowboy asked as he looked across the table annoyed at Klaus who was getting a little to confident in Lavenders invisibility to look at their cards then whisper it in his ear.

"All my money's already in the pot."
Klaus explained, feeling Lavender breathing on the back of his neck as he knocked her in the head, making it seem like he'd just hit thin air to anyone around them.

"Throw in that sissy-ass gold necklace then. Clide here can melt it down and make me a belt buckle." the man said said with a glare. Lavender held herself back from smacking the man upside the head for making fun of Klaus's feminine side. She loved it on the other hand, the many nights they'd stay awake applying make up and painting each other's nails... not to mention with Klaus's breathtaking figure the two often times shared clothes.

"That would be one hell of is belt buckle." Ben commented from where he was leaning on the wall, watching Lavender creep around and look at everyone's cards.

"He's bluffing by the way." Ben spoke as Lavender got closer.

"He has nothing." she whispered just enough for Klaus to here as he pulled the gold off his neck.

"Okay, i'll put in the sissy necklace for the keys to your pick up." Klaus said as Lavender did a happy dance, her feet drumming on the floor which made the cowboys look around confused at the random tapping noises, "Unless you're bluffing."

"Deal." the cowboy said as he threw the keys on the table.

"You're a cheat, you know." Ben spoke to Lavender as he watched her lean over the cowboys shoulder.

"And you're dead." she whispered his way as he rolled his eyes.

"Let's see it." the man said as his buddy began to deal the cards, Lavender rocking on her heels anxiously.

"Full house. Kings over sevens." the cowboys smirked as he laid the cards on the table. Ben and Lavender shared a worried look while looking to Klaus quickly.

"Well, that. That's not nothing." Klaus laughed as Lavender looked back at Ben.

"Told you i'm not a cheat." she said as he shook his head at her but grinned anyways at her fair game.

"I'm impressed." he spoke as Lavender looked back at Klaus, sneaking over to switch out the cards he had in his lap to better ones she snatched from the stack when no one was looking.

"Well, how about, kings over kings." Klaus said as he laid all the kings on the table, thankful Lavender snuck them while grabbing the keys.

"Fair is fair, I win." he said while Lavender walked out of the bathroom as if she wasn't in the room the whole time.

"How'd the game go?" she asked with a smirk while putting a hand on Klaus back, watching him raise the keys in his hand.

"Your husbands got sticky fingers." the cowboy said with a glare as Lavender hummed.

"Does he?" she asked with a eyebrow raise and a forced smile, "I hadn't noticed."

"And crazy IBS, it's a miracle i'm sitting down." Klaus added in before the man punch him in the face making Klaus fall backwards and hit the pool table.

"Did you just- I know you didn't just punch, my husband in the face, right in front of my eyes, did you?" Lavender asked innocently as she approached the man.

"So what are you gonna do, woman?" he asked her as Lavender sent her fist into his face quickly, knocking him backwards.

"Years and year of being a assassin pays off, woman." she mocked while backing up near Ben.

"Show time, Ben." Klaus said as Ben slowly began to glow blue.

"What in the hell?" the man asked as he looked at the blue before Ben disappeared quickly.

"Nah, i'm good. You're so independent, fight your own battles." Ben said as Lavender groaned at his words, sending him a look.

"You think you could pick a better time to self-actualize?" Klaus groaned at the koren man who shrugged.

"Lavie?" Klaus asked innocently and hopefully as she groaned.

"Fine." she said while sending a side kick into one of the men's faces while punching the other in the balls, doing a forward roll across the table to kick the last man in the face before her and Klaus took off out of the bar.

"I'll never get tired of that." Klaus asked as they looked around for the pickup truck.

"I bet you're loving this, dead ass dude." Lavender said to Ben annoyed.

"I'm not hating it, old woman." Ben shot back at her as he trailed close behind the couple.

"Shit, which one?" Klaus asked, looking at the multiple pick up trucks.

"Get your ass back here! You little shit!" the man yelled as he ran out of the bar.

"Just jump in, quickly." Lavender said as the two got into their first guess of pickup trucks. Klaus turned the key as the truck starts up as the two cheered, mimicking the other while pumping their hands in the air.

"Klaus! Would you drive?!" Lavender shouted as the cowboy stuck his hands in the truck and yanked on the wheel.

"Woah, watch out, women, or we're gonna run you over." Lavender warned as Klaus leaned down and bit the mans arm as he shouted in pain and let go.

"We did it!" Lavender yelled as she stuck her middle fingers out the window at the cowboys while her and Klaus drove off.

"Couldn't have done it without you, my love." Klaus grinned over at her as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"Oh, this I know." Lavender said as she moved over to press her lips to his longer then intended before pulling away when Klaus ran over a curb.

"You know... that guys such a sore loser." Lavender said after the couple got arrested and ended up in jail hours later.

"Tell me about it, as if we cheated." Klaus said with a scoff.

"As if." Lavender agreed with a nod.

"Holy shit! It's you!" a man gasp as he fell on his knees infront of Klaus and Lavender, grabbing both their hands.

"Have we met?" Klaus asked confused as Lavender elbowed him.

"What my dear husband means is... have we met?" Lavender asked the bald man before them.

"Yes." he said while holding his hands up revelation the 'hello' and 'goodbye' tattoos on his palms, the letters tattooed in lavender. Klaus sighed as Lavender hummed.

"This is what you get for taking us away from our community." Lavender said knowingly.

"No, I mean, I saw the two of you speak... in Berkeley, in '61." the man said as Klaus hummed.

"Oh. Oh, yeah." Klaus said, trying to stay on the nice side as the man fangirled before them.

"Yes, you two changed my life." the man went on.

"We appreciate that." Lavender said with a small and a nod as Klaus faked one.

"It was fantastic! The very next day I gave up my law practice, my superficial life, and I came to where it all started. I've been spreading y'all message of love and peace ever since." he said as Klaus and Lavender shared a look in the corner of their eyes.

"I have so many questions." the man went on amazed.

"Yeah, well, now-now's not really the time though, is it?" Klaus asked softly to the man child.

"Well.."he trailed off as Lavender patted his bald head.

"Because we're in jail." she finished the sentence with a nod.

"You have such a sense of humor." the man said while softly slapping Lavenders knees with a laugh as her and Klaus faked a laugh.

"Oh, don't touch her." Klaus said between fake laughs with a nod of his head.

"Okay. Any nuggets of wisdom that either of you can give to me?" he asked hopefully, looking up at the married couple.

"Don't go chasing waterfalls. Stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're use to." Klaus said as the man gapped at him while Lavender rolled her eyes.

"That's so... deep. And from you?" the man asked as he looked at Lavender who widened her eyes for a second before nodded.

"Hips don't lie. When you talk like that, you make a woman go mad. So be wise, and keep on, reading the signs of my body." Lavender nodded to the man with a smile as his face lit up.

"I'm... moved." he said while putting a hand on his heart.

"Yeah, hey, wanna sit on our seats and meditate it?" Klaus asked him with a blink of the forest circles representing his eyes.

"Okay." the man said while Klaus grabbed the mans shoulders and pushing him into the chair.

"That hurts in a good way." he said with a laugh as Lavender patted Klauses back and walked toward the only other woman who she had recognized the second she got thrown in here in the cell while Klaus fell on the other bench.

"Can I sit?" Lavender asked the teen who looked up at her.

"Got a death wish?" she asked as Lavender smiled and shook her head, sitting next to her anyways.

"It's nice to see you, Rosalie." Lavender said with a smile as the skinny girl looked at her oddly.

"How on earth do you know my name?" she asked her, Lavender older then her by alot of years.

"You don't know me now, but you will in the future." Lavender said with a shake of her head.

"All types of crazy up in this cell." Rosalie said with a roll of her eyes, slouching down.

"My names Lavender." she introduced as she girl looked over at the woman next to her.

"That's the n-" she began before Lavender finished cut her off.

"Name of her great aunt who died in hopes of getting equal rights, it's why you wanna name your future daughter that so she'll end up just like her." Lavender said as the teen blinked at her in shock.

"How do- how do you know this?" she asked her in shock, her face softening as she sat up better.

"Spoiler warning.... she turns out just as great." Lavender said with a smile, biting down on her lip as she nodded her head.

"You're free to go lady and pretty boy." the guard said, getting Lavenders attention as she snapped her head over.

"See you in a fresh decades... oh and small warning, moving away from texas is gonna be the best decision you've ever made." Lavender said with a small smile as she walked out of the cell right behind Klaus, leaving the teen in shock as she watched her leave.

"Who was that, my love?" Klaus asked curiosity, sending the smaller girl a wave of his hello hand.

"My mother in teen form." Lavender said with a shaky sigh as she walked a little before Klaus.

••••••

man, i loved this chapter.

insight at lavenders past a little, her being a total badass, some ben x lav, and ofc some smoochy from our favorite couple!

also i'm currently on my period so everything is emotional for me rn so i was picturing lav reuniting with allison, diego, and five and it sent me into some tears y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462 24 11
In which The Umbrella Academy comes back home for their home to see a random girl in their home saying she lives there. What's gonna happen when they...
69.2K 1K 20
Trigger Warning โš ๏ธ Smut Cursing Violence Luther being a weirdo (The usual umbrella academy shenanigans) Alicia,a childhood friend of the Umbrella...
71K 1.6K 19
One day in the year 1963, I fell face first into an alleyway. I woke up in a hospital with no memory of my home, age, or even my name. After waiting...
53.6K 958 24
When Five dissapeared Y/n sat outside every night with Vanya, with fives's favorite snack, waiting for him to return. The night that Vanya lost hope...