Protector Of Worlds ~ Teen wo...

بواسطة cinderpixle

One family over the whole multi-verse is picked to connect the whole of the multi-verse. How they do that tra... المزيد

Cast and copyright
Trailer
How We Got Into This Mess
They Just Had To Be Drunk
Between The Wolf and The Moon
Dropping the game, Explaining the Magic
Murder Victim, Wrong Killer
No Moon Still Violence
Dreams, and Stiles Sweet Talk
Lunch, Dates, Phone Calls, and School Busses
The Danger of Wolves-band
There is a Reason Blockbuster is Closed On My Earth
Maybe He Can Live With This
Weakness Is The Key
He gave him an hour
Getting Drunk, and A few Panic Attacks
Fighting the Moon
Car Chase and Symbolism
He followed us
Confrontation
The Teenage Equivalent of a Ball
Part Two
Morphine and Funerals
New Wolf on Block
Good Girl gets Fangs
Lone wolf gets a pack
New Information
Crystal Clear
Hisses Everywhere You Go
50 Feet
Rave, I Think
One Life Lost a Seconded Reborn
'Well That's New'
Because I'm Freaking Out
The Key To Saving Him
Three Not Normal Teens Enjoying A not Normal Night
Part 3a
Open Wounds Can Heal
The Start Of The End
A night with Homicidal Werewolves
Don't think about The bug
Bus Ride Headed For Hell
Motel California
He Is The True Alpha
The Life Story Of Derek Hale
The Banshee Tell
Life in A Cell
We Don't Know What To Do
The Sixteen Hours
Pro nostrum officium potest non evenire non auxilium tuum
What Is The Doppelganger?
Part 3B
Hallucinating
Malia
[Insert John Mulaney Quote Here: One About Feeling Crazy Please]
Let the nightmare begin
I Swear to God
Giving Me Hope
A world without Color
My mind is Pinned to a Wall
Nightmare
Chaos and Strife
Bandages in the White Room
I fear for You Allison Argent
The Ones You Can't Save
The plans for our Lives
Part Four
A Sea OF Sand
Rain On His Parade
The Bite of an Innocent
While I'm Still Here
Devenford Prep
Not an update
Well, Well, Well
Pestilence
Knocking on death's door
Banshees and Doppelgangers
Into The Fire
We Can Save Them
sleep. You Lose Fear.
May The Truth Come To Bite Me In The Ass
Going berserk
One Last Dance
Homecoming
Epilogue
This is not the end (Author's Note)
Extras
Incorrect Quotes
Tattoo
If I Die Young
Love Vs. In Love
Look To The Stars
Inter-Dimensional Conversation
Kiss Me
You can Have It!
The Dangers Of A Flame
Senior Scribe
Author's Note

A Real Date

31 3 0
بواسطة cinderpixle

Chapter 14 : Real Date

    I sighed pulling on a nice shirt and dialing Scott's number. He picked up almost eminently. "Hey Cait, is everything okay?"

    "Yeah. Yeah, it's just uhh, They remember. I couldn't get much out of any-"

    "That's a good thing right?" Scott's voice was almost scared and hurt on the other line.

    "I think so. None of them would tell me how they remembered or really anything else. Lottie kinda verbally shoved me out of the room, telling me to go on this date."

    "Cait if you want we can go to the hospital-"

    "NO. No. I-I wanna go. I asked Stiles to go and check on them."

    "Okay. Cause I'm outside."

    I checked myself in the mirror one last time. Readjusting the cropped red leather jacket I was wearing, and smoothing out my hair.

~

     Scott pulled open the door of Derek's loft. The whole room was too dark to see anything, but I could tell Derek wasn't in the building. "It doesn't look like Derek's home."

    "He's not." Scott said, taking my hand and descending the small staircase.

    "Then why are we stopping here first?"

    "You'll see."

    "Okay, fine. But I can't see anything, can we please turn on the lights."

    Scott stopped the two of us in front of a doorway that led to the stairs, "Yeah, actually I need you to do that." Slow be brought my hand over a table in front of us, "Just light a flame." I did as he said, my hand warming with the blaze. I saw what Scott was asking me to do, placing my hand over the wick of one of the many candles on the table. As soon as the first one lit, hundreds more around the room started to burn. I wasn't even sure how that's possible, but still the room light with a warm glow. "Did I do okay?"

    I tilted my head so I was looking over my shoulder at Scott, "How did you do that?"

    "I had help."

I turned completely around, pressing my lips to his, the fire light making his tan skin almost hazel. "I love it. To answer your question."

"Just promise me one thing?"

"What?"

"Can we not talk about you leaving?"

"I like that idea."

"Good, you bring a movie?"

I pulled the small black cd case out of my bag, "Stiles dropped it off when I asked him to check on my sisters. He said you have never seen it and that he's going to kill you if you don't."

Scott let out a laugh, "Star Wars."

I shrugged, giggling a bit, "I thought it would be better not to fight him on it." I spin my head around the room, "Where's the TV?"

~

    We now sat on Derek's couch, Scott buying A new Hope on his laptop. Both of us biting back at laugh at the fact that Derek doesn't own a TV. "So this is the fourth one?"

    "It's the first one. Even though it says fourth."

    Scott tilted his head, "Then what's the first one?"

    "The fourth one. You know what? Forget the movie."

    I slammed the laptop shut, pressing my lips to Scott's. If Lottie and the twins remembered then I wasn't gonna be here much longer, so enjoy it while it lasts. Enjoy being with him while it lasts.

    Slowly I shifted my hands to unbutton Scott's shirt. He pulled back from the kiss, pushing some of my hair away from my face. A smile found its way to my face as Scott leaned in and kissed me again.

    I swang my leg over his lap, as he leaned back a bit, slipping his hands inside my jacket. Scott moved the shoulder of my shirt to the side, leaning over and kissing up my skin, making me let out out a soft moan. Everything was blissful, my body and his, nothing stopping it. Nothing breaking this feeling of euphoria.

    I dig my hand into his hair , pulling slightly causing Scott to groan on my neck. Slowly he pulled back, his eyes a bright red. I let out a breath, never wanting this to end. I leaned down, pressing Scott to the back of the couch, kissing him once more. His hands slipped under my shirt, his touch burning my skin.

    He pulled back, fear writing into his eyes. "Scott?" I realized what he was afraid of when I heard the growl. I turned my head just in time to watch the glass in the loft shatter.

    I could barely make out the figure of a berserker as the wind from the broken glass put out any flames on that side of the room. Both Scott and I jumped up, ready for a fight.

    When I saw the green eyes that's when I knew it wasn't just Kate Argent's henchmen. It was Kate Argent.

~

    After about the eighth blow to my gut, my vision started to blur. I was only sure of my own body. Kate Argent stood above me, legs kicking me back to the floor every time I tried to stand.

    "Stay awake Little Caitlin. I need your help. But first I need his power." Kate whispered the words to me before digging her claws into my side.

    I couldn't move. The blood started to drip to the floor, and I watched threw the blur of pained tears as Scott and Kate went head to head. I heard the single berserker come up from behind me.

    Turning my head to look at the monster, I raised my hand. I searched for the pit in my stomach I felt on the roof with Liam. My gut started to twist and the blood on my side turned the metallic silver it now often did.

    I heard the cracking of bone before I watched it happen. The solid armor falling to the floor of the loft as the creator came closer to me. I let out a pained grut, forcing my hand back out as more of the bone fell.

    The bereker fell to the floor, landing on his knees. I slowly pulled myself up with the gate that was neck to me, crawling to the beast. As soon as I was close enough to the now exposed chest I let my hand set a blaze, burning the monster till it was ashe on the ground.

    My body shook, finally accepting the pain that came with that amount of power. I feel into the ashes, my bloody side, turning the dust red and silver.

My head was pointed to where Scott was pushed to a piler. Blood coming out of his mouth and down his head. He let out a strangled groan that mixed with a gasp of pain. "What do you want from us?"

"I want a little bit of insight, Scott."

"To what?" My whole body just wanted to melt into the floor as the pain spread.

"My family. The Argent family has been around for over 400 years. A powerful, wealthy, aristocratic family of werewolf hunters." Well that's just..nothing. At least not compared to the Roads. I mean sure we lived in suburban northern California, but I'll admit we have more money than we know what to do with. "But yet somehow, in less than a year, this great family is decimated by a teenage boy aided by a teenage girl." Kate Argent bent over Scott as he started to blink away the pain, "So my question is simple. What in the hell makes Scott McCall and Caitlin Holmes so special?"

I groaned pushing myself from the floor. "For one, It's Roads." With the last bit of might I could manage I forced out my hand, pushing Kate Argent away from Scott. Then I let myself blackout, falling back into the ashes.

Third Person POV

    Kate Argent stood from the loft door she was thrown into, brushing herself off. "Well hasn't she gotten powerful. I mean she might have broken my leg on that." Kate made her way back to where Scott had himself propped up. "Now I'll ask again. What is so special about Scott McCall?"

    "You want me?" The teen wolf crooked out, "Take me. Just me."

    Kate shook her head. "Oh no. We're all going. I mean it seems I have a lot to learn about our little Caitlin. So we're all going. We're all going to church!"

~

    Stiles Stilnski pushed open the locker room door and Liam Dunbar pressed him with questions as to where their alpha was. Stiles eventually sighed giving in, "Everything's fine. I got a text from him this morning and he said he might be a little late."

    "How late is late? Is he always late? And-And what about Lottie and the twins? Are they awake? I mean Stiles we're playing Devenford Prep again and this time it's an actual game. He- he shouldn't be late." Liam pressed fear clear in his voice.

    "Who shouldn't be late?" The jr. and the freshman turn to face their Coach.

    Stiles let out a sigh, tilting his head, forcing the confession on Liam. "Scott."

    "He might be slightly late." Stiles spoke running his hand through the air.

    Coach started to stammer, "Slightly late is still late. What is he doing?"

    Stiles eyes widened, fully aware that he would be late because this was the only time him and Cait could squeeze in a date. And he did not want to think about where that could lead, "He's doing something that's going to make him slightly late." Yeah. Maybe someone.

    Coach placed his hands in the air, "What could Scott be doing right now that's more important than playing in the first game?"

    Stiles blinked a few times before coming up with a believable lie. "He's at the hospital, some of our good friends have been completely passed out for the past few days, and they woke up today."

    "Well tell him to get his ass down here."

    Stiles sighed, not believing he didn't fall for the lie. "Oh, Coach."

~

    The lights of the stadium turned  on as Beacon Hills gave up the field for Devenford's warm up, their 25 minutes being over. Liam sighed, pulling his gloves onto his head as he sat next to Stiles on the bench. "He's still not here." Liam pointed out to the older pack member. "Neither is Caitlin, actually."

    Stiles threw down his glove turning to face the freshman, "Okay, what's really going on? Are you nervous about the full moon? It's not for another 24 hours." Liam turned to look up at the moon, to the naked eye it was completely full, but as a werewolf the young Dunbar knew better. "Liam, you're gonna be fine. Okay? Just try not to rage out on anyone."

    "You're not worried? Because I remember when me and Cait were in that well, she had to burn my skin so I wouldn't tear her to shreds."

    "Okay, first, trust me when I say Cait would tear you apart not the other way around. And second, I'm only mildly concerned. Mildly." Stiles checked his phone reading over the many texts he had sent his two best friends. All of which were along the lines of "Help! Freaking the hell out over here! Where are you?' none of which had a reply.

    "We're gonna lose without him." Liam pointed out as Stiles flipped his phone over.

    ":No, we're not. We can be just as good without Scott. Okay? I mean we still have Isaac, and I've been practicing. Let me tell you something. I'm getting good, really good."

~

    Lottie breathed in the night air around her. Finally out of that damn hospital bed. She felt free, the only thing was, she had no idea what to do now. She remembered everything from before her life in beacon hills. To her this was just a TV show. At least that's what she thought, never really believing her best friend on the whole 'saver of world' thing. Which she only confessed after Lottie got her drunk for the first, and last, time in her short life so far.

    The twins came up behind their sister. Yeah, sister. They may not have been related by blood, or never lived under the same roof, until now, but they were sisters. The same way Scott and Stiles were brothers.

    "Are we really about to head to a lacrosse game after..everything?" Evlynn asked the two girls beside her.

    "Yes. Yes we are. You know why? Because we know Cait, after this we'll have to leave. I want to live it up while I still can. I mean really, who else can claim their first long term relationship was with Stiles Stilnski?" Lottie joked taking her keys from the shortest of the group.

    "No to mention, Cait is our only way home, and we pushed her into going on a date..." Chloe trailed off.

    "Okay. Let's go to a damn lacrosse game."

~

    Deputy Parrish waved his flashlight around the underground. All he saw were the two Argents. Allison wither a metal rod in her left ankle, and a set of handcuffs holding her to the wall. And Chris with a metal rod in his gut, it was bent to the side so he couldn't move. "They're gone. Jut-Just, help my Dad." Allison begged.

    Parrish waved the light over the man, "How long have you been like this?"

    Chris huffed out a breath, "I don't know. Might have blacked out a few times."

    "Peter Hale did this?"

    Allison fought her handcuffs once more, "You were following Peter?"

    The deputy turned to look at the child, "Everyday since Meredith Walker."

    "Listen to me." Chris spoke, "Kate's going after Scott and Cait."

    "What does that even mean?"

    "There's two Kate's. One Caitlin, our friend and saver, two my aunt, who murdered six people. But Peter is helping her. Parrish you have to get my dad out of here and warn them."

    "There's no service down here."

    "Then take my dad and go. I'll be fine, but he needs a doctor."

    Parrish sighed, "If I leave you down here alone, you could be dead from loss of blood by the time I get back. I'm getting both of you out of here."

~

    Liam sat back down on the bench at half time. Lottie ran over to three pack members on the team, her mind buzzing. Stiles checked his phone for the, what felt like, millionth time, before letting out a sigh. "Neither of them are answering. I have to go see what's going on."

    "What? You're leaving?" The freshmen tried to conceal his panic.   

    "Yeah, Stiles what are you gonna tell Coach?" Isaac, then proceeds to check his phone, ending with the same lack of communication from two of his pack mates.

    Lottie put her hand on Liam's left shoulder, "Do say anything. And Stiles, I'm coming with you."

    "Like hell you are! Lottie you just got out of a three day comma."

    "And now I'm better. Let's go save my sister."

~

    Liam Dunbar sat alone in the boys home locker room. He was scared out of his mind, and the two people who seemed to know how to fix that were missing. He didn't even react when he heard footsteps behind him, thinking it was just Isaac.

    "You okay?" Liam turned his head to the voice, looking Brett in the eyes, instead of who he thought he was. Now Isaac might have set Brett up to this and was standing outside the door with Malia, but in the room, well that was just Brett and Liam.

    Liam shrugged, "We lost."

    "But you're okay, right?"

    Liam forced out a breath, "Why'd you do that. Why'd you help me?" Liam was referring to the time on the field when Brett body checked him from the fear you could smell. They were the only two were-creatures on the turf at that point, but the beta was so afraid, Malia, and Isaac could smell it from where they were.

    "Because of Caitlin and Scott. They saved me." Brett scoffed, "They saved all of us. Do you know how lucky you are?"

    Liam let his eyes fall to the floor, "What do you mean?"

    "Well for one, Caitlin is the doppelganger. Sworn protector since birth, and from what I've seen of her, she takes that job pretty seriously."

    "And two?"

    Brett smiled a bit, "Scott's a True Alpha. That means he didn't get his power because he was born with it. He didn't get it by stealing or killing someone." Brett paused, thinking back to the night the deadpool ended. How Scott and Cait would break apart fights, and Cait nearly burnt down the building to save his pack. And Scott nearly ripped people apart. "He earned it." Liam looked at the other beta like he was crazy, causing Brett to let go of a laugh, "You're not strong just because you can lift a lot of weight now. You're strong because you endure. Satomi calls it strength of character. You're lucky to have him. You're lucky to have both of them." The beta gave Liam one small smile before walking out of the locker room.

But that speech didn't just resentat with Liam, it hit Isaac and Malia pretty hard as well.

    Isaac knew Scott before he was an alpha. Before he had a price on his head for living. When he was just a kid in the woods, who got bitten by a werewolf. Four maybe five months later, Isaac asked Derek to give him the bite. At first the two hated each other, never trusting something the other said. Same went for Isaac and Caitlin, but she always rubbed him in a different way. He couldn't shake the feeling that she knew something about him. Turns out she did, but still. And in the end that hate went away within weeks of watching the two fight for what they thought was right, to save a guy who had only ever caused them pain. Now look where they were, The three of them spent hours in the woods together, Isaac lived with Scott for over a year now, and as for him and Cait, well if he was ever in a pinch she was who he called first. And maybe, deep down, he took that for granted.

    As for Malia it made her a bit guilty. The way she wouldn't talk to either of them after Peter. And now how she shut of Caitlin even more after telling them she was the doppelganger. When really all they tried to do was help. And maybe Malia never saw eye to eye with either, but Scott brought her back from being a coyote. Cait offered to help her with being human (Even if Chloe jumped on it, claiming she would, Cait still offered) Everything they ever did for her was in her better judgment, even if she didn't agree with it.

    Malia started to walk away from the blue eyed beta at the locker room door. "Hey, Malia wear'you going?"

    The coyote turned her head to face him, "To save Scott, and Cait. You coming?"

~

    Parrish struggled to bend the bar in Chris Argent's gut back. The man screamed in pain as his daughter bit her lip trying not to cry at the sound.

The deputy pulled back when the bar was facing a third of the way it needed to be, "Sorry. I'm sorry." He huffed out a few pained breaths, his hand begging to hurt from the constant pulling. "I can't do it myself. It's not bending back and it's not coming out of the wall."

"Leave."

"Dad are you crazy! You could die!"

"Your daughter's right. I can't leave either. So I need you to help me. I know you're hurt and tired, but I need you to gather everything you've got and help me."

"I've got nothing."

"Dad! You always have something. Are always telling us there's another way. A better way. A way where everyone makes it out alive. This is that way, and you're the one who might not make it out, so please find it. Fine that way." The young Argent girl begged her father, tears coming to her eyes.

Parrish put his hand on Chris Argent's shoulder, "Grab the bar sir."

Chris huffed out a few breaths, "I got nothing let. Please, go. Get Allison, and go. You're running out of time."

"You know what you need?" The deputy asked the hunter. "Adrenaline. There's two ways to get it, fear and anger. Since you don't look like a guy who's afraid of anything, you need to get angry. You need to get so angry that your brain lets loose, every bit of adrenaline it has left."

"I'm too tired to be angry." Chris breather out, but unlike her father Allison let the speech get to her. She ripped at her handcuff that was stuck to a pipe, pulling down the metal cylinder, spilling water to the ground. That water washed away a bit of the blood from her leg so she could grip the iron rod, forced into it by Peter Hale. The Argent struggled to bend it forward, screaming in pain as she pulled her foot from the wall, sliding it down the metal pole. Her whole body was shaking from a mix of adrenaline, anger, fear and pain. But still she stumbled to the other wall where her father was, lipping, and dragging her bloody leg behind her.

"Dad. Look at me." The Argent looked at his daughter as she stanblized herself by placing her hand on the cement wall, "We've been through a lot of shit. From Mom's death, to me going off the rails, to Stiles getting possessed, and you almost getting ritually sacrificed. But, now, Now is the time to get mad about it all. Get pissed that the girl who saved my life more than once is about to be murdered by my aunt. Scream about the fact that Scott always fights for good and people still want him dead. And- and maybe you don't need to be so mad that you want to tear a building down, but get mad enough to try again. Because I am NOT watching another family member die at the hand of Peter Hale." Allison struggled out a breath, the pain seeming to win the fight of what takes control of her body. "So whatever trigger you need. FIND IT! And use it."

Chris struggled to breath as he wrapped his hands around the iron in his gut. Parrish, placing his own neck to the hunters. Chris started to scream in pain as he and the deputy pulled the bar back. Allison could hardly stand, from the sounds of her father screaming to the sight of Parrish's eyes turning a dark orange. But she never felt better as to when her father fell from the wall, still breathing.

~

    Stiles Lottie and the Sheriff walked into the loft. Terrified as to what was in front of them. The place was torn apart. Glass shattered on the floor, ashes coving the center of the room, candles hardly burning. The only sign that either Scott or Cait were here at all was Caitlin's cropped leather jacket laying on the floor.

    "What the hell happened here?!" Lottie nearly screamed, terrified as to what she might have pushed her sister into.

    Derek sighed, standing up from what he was looking at, "It was supposed to be a date."

    "They were both here?" The sheriff asked.

    Braeden nodded, "And now they're both gone."

    Stiles slowly walked over to a pillar stained with blood. But it wasn't the red that stood out, it was the silver. Metical, and shining silver blood, that only appears when Caitlin was in real trouble. "And it looks like they need to pack one hell of a fight." Stiles was interrupted when his phone started to ring. He checked the caller, Lydia. "Hey."

    "Scott's been taken"

    "Scott and Caitlin. We just don't know where."

    "Mexico." Deaton's voice came through on the other line. "And if you want to save his life, that where you're going too."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.2K 34 15
yn travels to different universes trying to find her true loves and her family but what happens when she gets stuck in a universe and can't leave til...
1.2K 27 26
Reality is a concept as elusive as it is pervasive, shaping our understanding of the world around us and our place within it. But what if the boundar...
515K 21.1K 121
** COMPLETED ** It's been years since the fire that killed most of her family, but Amara Hale has been able to move on as much as she can. But it see...
173K 5.9K 68
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘥 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 "𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙷𝚎 �...