Fifty Shades of Connor [Girlx...

By Inori_Yuzuriha_

This is the story based on Fifty Shades of Grey. As the title suggests it'll be the gay version of the book... More

Fifty Shades of Connor
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Sequel
Book- 2 (Description)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
QUESTION
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
SUGGESTION
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 14

24.3K 447 237
By Inori_Yuzuriha_

Jane's Pov

Kate fell asleep in my arms. She looks so pure and innocent while she sleeps. It still baffles me why I'm letting her sleep with me, maybe it's the heat of the moment but I've gone and allowed someone to sleep with me. How far have I fallen? Maybe soon you'll see me on my knees Kate, you're changing me, I the empowered Jane Connor being changed by this imperfectly perfect human?

She then grabbed onto me tighter as if she's having a bad dream. I hug her tight as she holds to me, her body was so soft, it was like hugging a cloud but she wasn't aware she's hugging a dark cloud, will the darkness take over the light or will the light cause the darkness to vanish? Only time will tell. I then let go of her and faced her head on, she didn't squirm or wake up, she was dead asleep as I removed my hand from under her head.

"I can only say this out loud cause you're asleep Kate. One might say I have a daddy complex, I look for boys that has features like my father.. And I punish them, I make them submit to me, to please me cause it's just like punishing him. You on the other hand Kate bear a strong resemblance to my mother, I'm sorry but I'm using you to punish her, by punishing you. I'll be punishing her, you look so much like her. I don't intend to fall in love with you Kate but you're changing me, I've started to not think about myself and now I spend my free time thinking about you which is strange, I've never once thought of another human being as my equal. Will you succumb to me Kate or will my darkness drive you away?" I whisper as I kiss her forehead.

I then fell asleep so peacefully that night, it was like I had the best sleep of my life. Kate kept grappling me the entire night, which woke me everytime but her cuteness made me hug her even together.

I woke up to see it was 7AM. Kate wasn't in bed. I put some pants on and headed downstairs. I found Kate in the kitchen making eggs and bacon with Lady Gaga's Pokerface playing in the background while she danced. She didn't seem to noticed me leaned up against the wall staring at her. She then turned around and was startled.

"Oh shit! Jane you scared me" She says.

"You're making breakfast? You should relax. The chef can do that" I say as she bites piece of her toast.

"I'm perfectly capable of making breakfast for my women" She says while with the toast still in her mouth.

"You're so weird Kate" I say as I bite the other side of the toast as she blushed.

"I made you breakfast, come Jane, would you like tea or coffee?" She asks.

"Tea is fine Ms. Williams" I smile as I sit down.

How interesting. Besides the chefs, mother was the only one to ever make me breakfast.

"Bacon and an omelette with toast" She says as she hands me a plate.

"Looks delicious, will you be joining me" I smile.

"Yes of course" She says as I hand her a cup of tea.

You seem to be surprising me everyday Kate. What are you doing to me? I eat my toast as I stare at her while she eats. She looked so happy. Does preparing breakfast for me make her happy? Lady Gaga continued playing in the background, Bad Romance was playing this time.

"You really like Lady Gaga don't you Kate?" I ask.

"Yes. I love her" She says with a mouth full of toast.

"Love? The same love you feel for me?" I ask knowing she'll say something witty.

"I've never once admitted I love you, it's not a phrase one goes around saying unless they mean it?" She says as she sips her coffee.

"Maybe one day I'll get you to say it" I say.

"Maybe one day I'll get you to say it" She smiled.

"Not likely Ms. Williams" I say.

"Who knows?" She snickered.

Who's she kidding? You're too innocent Kate, I don't want you falling in love with me, only for me to break your heart. I don't want to break your heart but something tells me I just might. I'm not used to love or affection, just motherly love from Mrs. Sparks and sibling love from Stefan and Petra. You've yet to meet my sister Petra, I think you and her will get along just fine.

"I'm gonna go shower and get ready for work" Says Kate as she yawns.

"Alright babe, I'll join you in a bit" I say as she makes her exit.

I sit there finishing my breakfast. It's quite different from the omelette the chef makes, the chef's omelettes seem to artificial compared to Kate's omelette. I sit there and ponder Kate for a few minutes thinking about her showering and I instantly got wet. I quickly finished up my breakfast so I could go join her, I hope she doesn't finish showering by the time I was done.

I got up and was a second away from the stairs as the elevator door opened. I quickly hurry down to see who dare entered unannounced. My eyes then widened.

"Mother" I say as she exits the elevator.

"Sweetheart. You don't call, you don't e-mail, why are you dodging me?" She asks.

"I'm not mother. I've been busy, what are you doing here?" I ask as she hugs me.

"What? A mother can't come say hello to her daughter?" She says.

"You could call, I didn't know you were coming, could've given me a heads up" I say.

"You know I would but you won't return my phone calls" She said.

"Well thanks for dropping by, I really need to go get ready for work" I say.

"Okay but I came to remind you, tomorrow is the charity event and your sister is back from Paris" She says.

"Petra's back?" I say.

"Yes, so you're coming to the event? I won't accept no" She said as she gave me a intimidating stare.

"Yes mother. I'll be there" I smile.

"Jane. I think I've used up all your hot water" Says Kate as she makes her way down the stairs.

Oh crap.

"Oh. I didn't know you have company" Says Kate.

"Who's this dear?" Asks my mother.

"This is Kate, Kate this is my mother" I say as she shakes her hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" Says Kate as she smiles.

"Oh such a nice girl" My mother smiles as she looked at me.

"I should really get going now, I'll be late for work" Says Kate.

"You should bring her to the charity event tomorrow" Says my mother as my eyes widen and Kate noticed.

"Tomorrow. I'm afraid I have some school stuff to attend to" Says Kate. Crap my weird facial expressions made Kate think I don't want her to go.

"She'll be there" I smile.

"Lovely. Well it was nice meeting you Kate, I'll see you tomorrow" My mother smiled.

"Jane, would you walk me to the elevator?" Says my mother.

I walked her to the elevator as Kate stayed behind with a confused look on her face.

"She seems like a keeper" Says my mother.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I say.

"Oh please Jane, I'm a psychologist for crying out loud. You've never brought a girl home and you've never been seen with a girl" She says.

"I like to keep private life private mother" I say.

"Whatever. May god help Kate for putting with you" My mother says.

"Thanks for the boast of moral mother" I say.

"Well look who learned sarcasm. She seems like a good girl and I love you no matter what, I'll be very happy to welcome Kate into the family" She says.

"We're not a thing mother" I say.

"One night stand? How disgraceful" She says as she rolls her eyes.

"No mother, she's a great girl" I say.

"Oh so you finally admit it? Here I thought you'd spend the rest of your life alone. I've never been so happier to see you're proving me wrong" She says as she enters the elevator.

"We're not a thing mother" I say.

"The way that girl looks at you is the same way your father looks at me, keep her Jane. That girl won't hurt you" She says.

"What if I hurt her?" I ask.

"I think you've hurt enough to know what it feels like to be hurt" She says as she kisses my forehead.

"Thank you mother, I'll see you tomorrow" I smile as the elevator door closes.

"See you tomorrow my sweet girl, make sure you bring your date along" She says.

She brought up so many valid points. No wonder she's a psychologist, that woman can see right through me but did I really just get her permission to settle down with Kate just cause of the way she stares at me?

"What do you think when you stare at me?" I ask Kate as she sits on the couch.

"That you're the only girl in the world" She says as my heart skipped a beat.

"How cheesy" I say as she smiled.

"I'm a cheesy girl Ms. Connor" She says.

You're changing me Kate but do I need to be changed?

------------------------------------

Kate's Pov

So I just met Jane's mother, she seems like a lovely lady and now she thinks we're a couple, then again we are a couple, we're literally contracted to be a couple. Jane took me to work. It was my last day of work, starting next week I start a life of publishing, I'm very excited to start this new adventure.

"You're leaving us today" Said a teary eyed Mrs. Haynes.

"I won't leave forever. I'll still check up on you" I say.

"Yeah but you're like a daughter to me" She says.

"Awh. I feel honored. Thank you for taking a chance with me Mrs. Haynes. I really appreciate it" I smile.

"Thank you Kate, for being the sister I never had" Says Ryan as he brings a cake.

"What is this?" I say all teary eyed.

"A gift. I know how much you love cake" Says Ryan.

"Thank you so much Ryan" I smile.

"You're welcome little sis" He teased.

The day went along smoothly, the Haynes decided to get me cake and have a celebratory drink before work, Mrs. Haynes had a errand to run for the day and wouldn't be back till late so they decided that before work they'd say their goodbyes' and thank you's. It was about one hour before closing time as the bell rung, letting us know a customer entered the store. Ryan was packing some stuff on the shelf so I went ahead to help the customer.

"I'm looking for some cable ties" The familiar voice says to Ryan. I then stroll on by and notice Jane talking to Ryan. The hell is she doing here and what does she want with cable ties... Oh wait....

"Kate! Could you get some cable ties for the customer" Says Ryan as he leads Jane to me and walks back to his shelf.

"Cable ties Ms. Connor? For what reasons must you seek cable ties?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"For recreational activities Ms. Cashier" Says Jane with a devilish smile.

"Does this recreational activities require me being tied with cable ties?" I ask.

"Yes Kate. It does, I've been trying to contact you but you haven't been answering" She says.

"My phone is behind the counter. I don't use my phone during business hours" I say.

"I see. Well I must remind you that your appointment with Dr. Collins is at 7PM and Tay.." She says before I interrupt her.

"And Taylor will pick you up, yes I'm aware" I finish for her.

"Yes. Now those cable ties" Said Jane as I fetch her the cable ties.

"Do have a great day ma'am" I say as I ring her up.

"Indeed. Ms. Williams. Laterz babe" She winked upon exiting.

Jane then left the store as Ryan finished packing the shelf.

"Laterz babe? You're dating Jane Connor?" Says Ryan in shock.

"Were you eavesdropping Ryan?" I ask.

"Yes, no wonder you got that scholarship" He says as I gulp.

"About that..." I say.

"I'm sorry. That was a terrible joke" Says Ryan.

"It's fine" I smile.

I finished up my work and headed back to my apartment. It was a nostalgic evening stroll, oh how I missed this. I opened the door to find Candice at the computer.

"Oh my gosh! Kate. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever" She says as she runs up and hugs me.

"It's nice to see you Candice" I say as I hug her.

"A letter came for you" She says as she hands me the letter.

"Its from the publishing company I registered at" I say as I gulp.

"Maybe they've accepted you in?" She asks.

"Or rejected. If they accepted me they would've called" I sigh.

"Don't be sad, if it doesn't work out, you still have that scholarship" She says.

"About that... I've decided to decline the scholarship" I say.

"What? Why? I hope it's not because of me. I'm really sorry?" She says.

"Oh no, I've finished my bachelors in Journalism, now it's just to head straight into the field, I don't need anymore education. I've aced the finals and I got my degree already so there isn't any need for further education" I say as I open the letter.

"If you don't accept it then it'll go to the next in line" Says Candice in shock.

"To you" I smile as I read the letter and freeze.

"What does it say?" She asked.

Dear Ms. Williams,

You've been evaluated and accepted into our annual Internship Programme. You are one of the five chosen, You will be given a series a task and upon completion of these tasks you will be moved to the Department that will nurture your intellectual properties. We look forward to your participation.

Respectfully, Leo Atlas

CEO: Diamond Star Publishing Company.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! You've been accepted" Says Candice as I read in shock.

The best publishing company in New York just gave me an internship? This seems unreal. I then look at the time and realized it was 6:30. Taylor will be here at 7. I immediately hurried to my room.

"Where are you going! We have to celebrate!" Yells Candice.

"Sorry. I have a thing with Jane" I yell.

"A sex thing?" She yells.

"Absolutely not!" I yell as she laughs.

The doorbell rang as Taylor escorted me into the car. It was a windy cold night and the stars shone so brightly. It was just like diamonds sparkling and dancing in the dark sky. I entered the car staring up at a Sky full of diamonds as Taylor spoke.

"Here's your cheque Ms. Williams, I'm afraid we weren't able to get Bumblebee back" He says as he hands me an envelope.

"It's okay, thank you Mr. Taylor" I smile as I open the envelope.

$30,000! What is this? What is Jane thinking? Bumblebee was worth at least $10,000. I immediately texted Jane.

Kate: $30,000? Jane what is this?

Jane: Ah I see you got the cheque?

Kate: You didn't answer my question..

Jane: Bumblebee is an antique car. I just so happened to get it at a amazing price.

Kate: Jane this is way too much.

Jane: We'll talk about this later. Have fun at the doctors visit. Try not to get wet when you're there.

Kate: I won't. Ttyl Ms. Connor.

Jane: Laterz babe.

There's no way I'm accepting this cheque. If Jane thinks she can buy me, she's terribly wrong.

It took us a while but we finally arrived there. It was a clinic layout but way fancier and more private. There was only a handful of people there. I headed straight to the secretary.

"I'm here to see Mr. Collins. I have an appointment" I say.

"Name?" She asks.

"Kate Williams" I say.

"I'm sorry there's no one here with that name... We have a Mr. Williams scheduled tonight" She says.

Mr. Williams? Damn you Jane and your practical joke!

"It would seem my colleague was pulling a practical joke" I say smiling.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we have no appointment for Kate Williams, I do apologize but I have to follow regulations even if it was indirectly a joke" She says.

Jane you idiot, now look at what your little joke did.

Kate: Mr. Williams? Really? I think you know I don't have a dick Jane.

Jane: Maybe you grew a dick since the last time we fucked?

Kate: You messed up my appointment and now the doctor won't see me. I hope you're happy. This was a waste drive.

Jane: Calm your dick. Dr. Collins will see you shortly.

"Ah you must be Mr. Williams" Says a man with a doctor's coat on.

"Ms. Williams" I corrected.

"I apologize Ms. Williams. I promised Jane I'd say that" He smiled as I stayed silent.

"Well then.. Follow me" He says as he leads me into a room. The room looked fancy and well decorated.

"I'm Dr. James Collins. It's nice to meet you Kate. You're the first girl Jane ever sent here, I was so shocked when I saw you" Says Dr. Collins.

"Yeah, I was shocked to find out I was the first girl too" I say.

"I'm glad she chose a girl this time, she always needed the firm grip of a women. It was exactly what she was missing" Says Dr. Collins as he smiled.

Dr. Collins seemed like a good person. He was about my age and he was tall and wore glasses. He gave off such warm nature and he had a really genuine smile. He gave me a blood test along with many other tests. He gave me candy cause I was apparently a very good patient. I should probably get along with him very well. I'll be seeing a lot more of him, seeing as he'll be my personal doctor.

"I know about the contract" Said Dr. Collins.

"Yeah, Jane told me you signed an NDA" I say as he finished up with the tests.

"Your blood work is fine and you're in tip top shape. I know what this contract entails. Do be careful and don't do anything you can't do" He warned.

"Yeah. We negotiated the terms" I say.

"What? She did that? You must really mean a lot to her Kate. If there's anyone that can save her. It's you" Said Dr. Collins.

This guy seems to know a lot more than he's leading on, if he's Jane's doctor then he must know everything... even about Martinez... If Jane won't tell me, then maybe Dr. Collins will...

I exchanged contact numbers with him and headed off. Something told me I made a new friend but will this friend help me unwrap the mystery that is Jane Connor?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 177 27
What if "The Grey's Family", was not the picture perfect family. What if the father was a gang leader and ran a very dangerous criminal organization...
640K 17.8K 52
When twenty-five-year-old nurse, Lorelei Collins suffers a bad breakup, her friends convince her to try out a new dating app. But all of the profiles...
25.3K 441 29
I read Fifty Shades of Grey twice the past month, and I just REALLY LOVE the book, so I kind of made a story around it, but it doesn't have everythin...
24.4K 793 16
Book 1: Christiansen Grey a literature student at WSU. He is being friendly bullied by his roommate Kegan to help him do an interview with the famo...