Fifty Shades of Connor [Girlx...

By Inori_Yuzuriha_

This is the story based on Fifty Shades of Grey. As the title suggests it'll be the gay version of the book... More

Fifty Shades of Connor
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Sequel
Book- 2 (Description)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
QUESTION
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
SUGGESTION
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 12

24.1K 536 299
By Inori_Yuzuriha_

Kate's Pov

The alarm went off as I yawn and get out of bed. I brush my teeth and head outside. The simple and normal morning I'm used to, breathe in the fresh morning air and get my rocket fuel. It's gonna be a great day.

I open my bedroom door and headed to the kitchen where I see Candice cringing with two coffee cups in hand. I clear my throat and head for a cup.

"I made you coffee" Says Candice in her I'm sorry voice as I stare at her in silence. I then went to the fridge and took out the milk and got the cereal.

"I'm sorry Kate" She says cringing.

"What if it's really because of her that I got that scholarship" I say as I take the cup of coffee from her.

"Or you got it cause you're smart" She says.

"Which one of those things sounds more like Jane" I say as I sigh.

"So what if your bae happens to be a successful entrepreneur who happened to give her bae an all expense paid scholarship, I'd want that" Says Candice.

"I won't want that. I'd prefer to work hard and get it. I don't like things handed to me" I say.

"I was so sure you were gonna say that, I know you too well" She smiles.

"Well I'm going to head off to work" I say as someone knocked on the door.

"If she did do it, would you still accept the gift?" She asks as I go to the door.

"Definitely not. I'll get to the bottom of it" I say as I answer the door to find a man.

"Are you Ms. Williams?" The man asks.

"Yes. I am" I say confused.

"I have a delivery from Ms. Connor" He says.

"I see.." I say as I take the parcel. I sigh as I close the door.

"You know when your girlfriend buy's you a present you're not supposed to sigh" Says Candice.

"Girlfriend? Yeah no.. I've been so independent all this time. I'm not used to gifts" I say as I rest it on the table.

"You're not going to open it?" Asks Candice.

"Nope. I'll return it later" I say as I head to the shower. I shower then head outside to see Candice waiting.

"Come on. Open it" She says excitedly.

"What why?" I ask.

"Cause I wanna see what's inside" She says as she pokes me. I then opened the parcel to find an iPhone 6s. I pick the phone up and saw a message from Jane Connor.

Jane Connor: I'll send the cheque for Bumblebee with Taylor.

Kate: What's with the iPhone Jane?

Jane Connor: iPhones are awesome.

Kate: Lady Gaga is awesome.

Jane Connor: As cocky as always.

Kate: Funny. Anyways I'm heading to work. Enjoy your day Ms. Connor.

Jane Connor: You too Ms. Williams.

I then head to work to have the most normal day ever, Ryan didn't come to work today. Apparently he had the flu. I hurry back to the apartment to get ready for my "meeting" with Jane.

I got ready and awaited Taylor. Taylor was on time as he took me to Connor Enterprises. I head into the building but it would seem most of the staff already left.

"Ms. Williams come this way" Says a women as she leads me to the conference room.

"You made it Ms. Williams" Says Jane.

"It's a pleasure to see you again Ms. Connor" I say as I sit down.

We were both sitting on the complete opposite sides of each other as she gave me a sinister smile.

"Well aren't you looking flashy" She says.

"Well it is a business meeting after all" I say.

"Have you brought the contract?" She asks.

"Yes. I did" I say as I hold up a manilla folder.

"Go ahead Ms. Williams" Says Jane.

"Aren't you afraid the staff would hear us?" I say.

"My staff all signed confidentiality agreements so you don't have to worry" She says.

"You fucked all of them?" I ask.

"Go ahead Ms. Williams, read and ask as many questions as possible" She smiles. I sigh as I open the contract.

The Parties Agree as Follows:

1. The following are the terms of a binding contract between the dominant and submissive.

2. The fundamental purpose of this contract is to allow the submissive to explore her sexuality and her limits safely with respect for her needs and well being.

"So according to this you're to see to my every needs and wants? Like if I want a house then I can get a house?" I ask as Jane chuckle.

"Yes Kate that's exactly what it means. I have rules. If you follow them, I'll reward you. If you don't, I'll punish you" Says Jane.

"Logic" I smile.

"I wish you'd take this more seriously Ms. Williams" Says Jane.

"You're right. I apologise Ms. Connor" I say.

3. The dominant and submissive agree and acknowledge all that occurs under the terms of the contract will be consensual, confidential and subject to the agreed limits.

4. The dominant and submissive each warrant that they suffer from no sexual, serious, infectious or life-threatening illness including but no limited to HIV, Herpes or Hepatitis.

5. The dominant shall take full responsibility for the well being and proper training, guidance and discipline of the submissive.

"Like my mentor?" I ask.

"Like your sexual mentor" She responds.

6. If at anytime the dominant should fail to keep the agreed terms, limitations and safety procedures of this contract, the submissive is entitled to terminate this contract and leave the service of the dominant without notice.

"If you cross the line or go beyond what I agree to do then I can terminate the contract at any given time?" I ask.

"Yes but don't worry there will be safe words" Says Jane.

"Safe words?" I ask.

"Yes. Do continue" Says Jane.

Commencement & Terms

7. The dominant and submissive enter into this contract on the commencement date fully aware of the nature and abide to the conditions without exception.

8. This contract shall be effective for a period of three Calender Months from the commencement date, if both parties are willing to extend the contract after the given months, then both parties must agree to the extension, if not both parties shall freely resume their regular lives.

"So this contract can expire, like a probation period, if you're not pleased with me then you'll let me go? What if I fall in love with you and you decide to not extend?" I ask.

"You can't fall in love with me Kate, if you do I will be forced to terminate the contract. This is for experimental pleasure, I know you'll love it, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time with you but you have the full potential, please don't fall in love with me. I'm not capable of love Ms. Williams" Says Jane.

Availability

9. The submissive will....

"That's it? No snark comment on that don't fall in love with me comment?" Asks Jane as she interrupts.

"Yes Ms. Connor. I can still turn you down after the commencement of reading this contract" I say.

"I see... Stubborn" She pouts.

9. The submissive will make herself available to the dominant from Friday evenings through Sunday afternoons every week.

"What if I have a thing?" I ask.

"Then you'll need my permission" She says.

"What if it's important?" I ask as I fold my arms.

"If it's more important than me then no" Says Jane who then realised she shouldn't have said that.

"I see.." I say.

"Okay Ms. Williams. I'll make an exception to this one. If you have a 'thing' then I'll abide by your final decision to go" Says Jane.

"Thank you Ms. Connor" I say.

10. The dominant reserves the right to dismiss the submissive from her service at any given time for any reason.

"Like if I'm too witty?" I ask.

"Like if your too witty" She says as she hits me that pure smile.

Dominant

11. The dominant shall make the submissives' health and safety a priority at all times. The dominant will not undertake or permit to undergo any action which would cause serious injury or any risk to the submissives' life.

"So you'll always protect me Ms. Connor?" I ask.

"I'll always protect you Kate" She says.

12. The dominant may use the submissive's body at any given time in any manner she deems fit.

"Even in public?" I ask.

"Yes" She smiles.

"No way. Lets save it for the bedroom" I say.

"Or the RED ROOM of PAIN?" She says as I burst out laughing.

13. The dominant will provide the necessary training and guidance in how to properly serve the dominant as well as provide a stable smd safe environment in the which the submissive may perform him duties.

"Did you change all the him's to her's?Seems you made an error" I tease.

"Yes. I usually form this contract with men" Says Jane.

Submissive

14. The submissive accepts the dominant as her master with the understanding that she is now the property of the dominant.

"No" I say.

"Why not? It's detrimental to make you mine physically, once this contract is formed you can't have any sexual relationships with anyone else so it's the same as me owning you" Says Jane.

"I will not be owned Ms. Connor" I say.

"Oh?" She asks.

"I will not be owned Ms. Connor" I say.

"Fine as long as you promise to not have sexual relations with other people" She asks.

"Very well" I say.

15. The submissive will obey any and all rules given by the dominant without exception.

"Example?" I ask.

"If I tell you jump you will jump with no questions asked" Says Jane.

"If you ask me to stand in front of a train?" I ask.

"It won't be anything even remotely close to that Ms. Williams, it will be sexual and the given statement above shows I won't put your life at any risks" Says Jane.

"Good point. I'll resume now" I smile.

17. The submissive will not touch the dominant without permission at any given times, the submissive shall not look directly in the eyes of the dominant except when instructed to.

"You're already aware I'm not okay with this" I sigh.

"We'll get to that bridge when we cross it for now number 17 will be on hold" Says Jane.

"Why not give me a definitive answer now then?" I ask.

"I'm trying Kate. I really am, I can't change that so easily so give me some time" Says Jane.

"Very well Ms. Connor. Number 17 will be on hold" I say.

SAFEWORDS

18. The safe word GREEN will be used to inform the dominant to go faster or harder.

19. The safe word YELLOW will be used to bring to the attention to the dominant that the submissive has reached her limits.

20. The safe word RED will be used to being to the attention of the dominant that the submissive will not tolerate amt further demands. When the word is said the dominant's actions would cease completely with immediate effect.

HARD LIMITS

NO acts involving fire play.

NO acts involving urination or defecation and the products thereof.

NO acts involving needles, knives, piercing or blood.

NO acts involving children or animals.

NO acts that will leave permanent marks on the skin.

NO activity that involves direct contact of electrical current, fire or flames to the body.

SOFT LIMIT

Masturbation.

"I'd like to masturbate during my personal time, sometimes, during the week if you're away or not in reach" I say.

"Very well. I'll adhere to that" Says Jane.

"Does this apply to you too?" I ask.

"No Ms. Williams, I'm the master. I can do what I please" She teases.

"Okay master" I say as roll my tongue.

"Now you're getting me turned on Kate" Says Jane.

Fellatio

"What's that?" I ask.

"Orals" She says.

"Couldn't you just have put orals. Fellatio sounds so disturbing" I say.

"I'm a complicated girl" She teases.

"Yes orals is fine" I say as I bite my lips.

"Stop" She gasps.

Fisting.

"No" I say twitching my eye.

"Very well" She says.

Riming.

"I'm okay with that" I say.

"Oh? So you'd like to rim me?" She asks.

"My tongue does marvelous things Ms. Connor" I tease.

"When this meeting is over I want to fuck you on this table Kate" She gulps.

Sex Toys / Dildos / Butt Plugs

"We'll have to go through them all and I'll tell you what I'm fine with" I say.

"Very well" She says.

Bondage

"Tying me up?" I ask.

"Yes Ms. Williams" She says.

"Not upside down" I say.

"Very well. Not upside down" She smiled.

Hands Tied to the Front / Back.

"Can't we just stick to the grey tie?" I say.

"That grey tie happens to by my favorite" She says.

"That grey tie also happens to be my favorite" I smile as she snicker.

Bondage with Rope / Tape / Cable Ties.

"On hold until I try it" I say.

"Very well. On hold" She says smiling.

"Your smiles are a little creepy, like a come into my van smile" I say.

"Maybe I want you in my van Ms. Williams" She tease.

"Only if you have chocolate" I tease.

Cuffs

"Sure why not" I say.

"Now we've reached the last part. Oh how far we've come" She says.

PUNISHMENTS

Spanking, Whipping, Caning, Biting, Nipple Clamps, Genital Clamps, Ice, Candle Wax.

"No to Nipple Clamps and Genital Clamps" I say.

"But they are so much fun" She says.

"Yeah.. No" I say.

"Very well, I'm surprised you didn't say Candle Wax" She says.

"That I'm actually looking forward to" I say.

"You're turning me on Ms. Williams" Says Jane.

CONCLUSION

We the undersigned have read and understood the contract fully, we freely accept the terms of this contract and have acknowledged this by our signature below.

"Whew" I say as I lean back.

"It wasn't as bad as you thought it would be was it?" Asks Jane.

"Yeah it's not so bad. I was expecting something different" I say.

"So you've rest the contract and you seem to understand the contents. Do you have an answer?" She asks.

"I have one concern" I say.

"What's that?" She asks.

"The time period is three months. We'll be spending alot of time together and I can't promise not to fall in love with you, it can go either two ways, I either grow to hate you or I can grow to love you Ms. Connor, either way one of us screwed after the time period ends" I say.

"I guess it's understandable. How about a permanent contract then?" She asks as my eyes widen.

"A permanent contract?" I say in shock.

"I said before that you amuse me Kate. I strongly believe you're the submissive I've been looking for, I'm willing to try, I won't fall in love with you but I can give you what you need. If you're not satisfied then you can terminate this permanent contract at any given time" She says.

"So you're willing to give me that power?" I ask.

"Yes Kate" She smiles.

"Alright. Doesn't sound like a bad deal" I say as I sign the contract.

"Now this binding contract is set, shall we head out then? I'll take you to my apartment and we'll have dinner" Says Jane.

"This contract.. This entire thing.." I say as my eyes fall on her.

"What's wrong dear?" She asks.

"You gone and made me wet Ms. Connor" I say as her eyes widen.

"You're such a tease Kate" She laughs.

"Oh no Ms. Connor. Besides teasing there's many things that can be done with one's tongue" I say as lick my lips.

"What are you doing to me Kate!" She says in shock.

"Giving you my best Ms. Connor?" I ask.

"I'd give you everything Kate" She gulps.

"Then how about you give me the pleasure and fuck me on this table right now cause I'm already wet Jane" I say.

"You shouldn't tempt me Kate" Says Jane as she gulps hard.

"I'm sorry master but you see I'd like to get my holes filled" I say as I crawled on the table on all fours as I headed straight towards her as her eyes widen in shock.

I was then in front of her as I sat on the desk and put both my feet on the arm rest of her chair.

"Did that turn you on Ms. Connor?" I whisper in the softest most innocent voice I could make.

"Kate. I'm about to fuck you hard on this table" She whispers.

"Then do it" I whisper as I kiss her.

"Are you horny Ms. Connor?" I ask.

"I can't help but get horny everytime I see you" She says as she kisses me.

The contract wasn't as bad as I thought. I guess I'm willing to try but my only concern is will I be good enough for her or will this end with me broken?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.2K 26
There's no secret that Justine hates gays. It doesn't matter what kind you are, she hates you. She always has and she thought that she always would...
5.1K 194 21
This is my own twist on one of my favorite book series 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. There will be three installments, and this is the third book and I su...
21.6K 406 23
Kate is Ana's best friend and roommate and has been for years, but one night of drinking will change everything for them. **credit goes to E.L. James...
25.3K 441 29
I read Fifty Shades of Grey twice the past month, and I just REALLY LOVE the book, so I kind of made a story around it, but it doesn't have everythin...