The Trouble Makers || Izone AU

By gAeNaTiOn

"Is falling inlove a trouble too?" date started: 07/29/20 date ended: ?/?/? More

••••••••••••
•1
•2
•3
•4
•5
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
•14
•15
•16
•17
•18
•19
•20
•21
•22
•23
•24
•25
•26
•27
•28
•29
•30
•31
•32
•33
•34
•35

•6

2.4K 107 82
By gAeNaTiOn

Hyewon's P.O.V

I woke up when I felt the sunlight hit my face. I looked around and saw that I'm still at Wonyoung's room. I felt something heavy on my left arm so I looked at it. And then I saw a beautiful girl sleeping beside me. I took the pillow from my head, that I don't know where it came from, and slowly pulled my arm and place the pillow on hers. I stood up and looked at the wall clock. It's already 6:48 a.m, our first class will start at 8:30. I need to wake them up now so we can go home and get organized.

"Oh shit!" I mumbled when I realized that I didn't go home. I did not give the money to my father and I think he didn't eat dinner last night. Shit! I'm fucked up!

I slowly ran out of the door, not making any noise to wake them up and went downstairs. Mrs. Jang saw me so I stopped and greeted her.

"Good morning Mrs. Jang." I bowed to her to show respect.

"Oh! You're awake," she said and looked at me, then she looked behind me.

"Where are the others?" she asked me.

"They're still sleeping," I said politely.

"If it is okay, Can you wake them up for me?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. Are you going home?" she asked me and I just nod and smiled a bit.

"Oh! Eat first before you go home," she said and was about pull me to the kitchen but I refused.

"It's okay, Mrs. Jang. Even if I want to, I can't. Because my f-father is... I-i think my f-father is waiting for me to go home. I don't want him to worry." I lied.

"Okay! You're such a good daughter. Your father must be lucky because you're his daughter." I smiled bitterly. If you only knew...

I sighed and bid goodbye to her. She even told their driver to send me home so I'll be safe but I refused, I said that I'll just take a taxi to convinced her that I'll be safe. Wonyoung is really lucky to have Mrs. Jang as her mother. I envy her, haha.

When I got home, I saw my father sleeping on the couch while holding a bottle of beer on his right hand and a drug on his left. Yes, my father is a drug addict. So he's hurting me like an animal. I didn't fight him back, because if I fight back, I'm scared that he might hurt my friends too. It's okay if it's just me.

I quietly walked to my room so I won't wake him up. I walked through my cabinet and took out a jar where my savings are. I opened the lid of the jar and saw nothing there.

"What? Where is my money?" I whispered to myself. I rummaged through my clothes, just in case it fell there, but I didn't saw even a piece of coin. Just my clothes.

"Lookin' for something." I turned around and saw my evil father on the door, smirking at me as if he won a competition. He approached me and grabbed my hair, the reason for me to stand up.

"Why didn't you go home last night? Didn't you know that I didn't eat dinner last night? Huh?" he said furiously, then he laughed.

"Fortunately, I saw that jar in your cabinet so I took the money from it," he smirked. In just a split of second, his facial expression changed. From a smirking one to an emotionless monster. That's the habit I got from him. Changing expressions quickly.

"Oh wait! Who is that tall girl? I think she's rich huh? Is her name Jang Wonyoung? Hahaha!" he laughed evilly. Shit!

"Don't appa! Please don't. Don't touch her. She's still a kid!" I plead. He put his finger in his chin and looked up, thinking.

"Hmm... Okay! Maybe the other girl, the school owner's daughter. I think she's richer than the other girl." he said then laughed. My fist clenched and automatically punched him in his face. No! Not Eunbi!

He fell to the ground while holding his lips that is bleeding, caused by the punch a gave him.

"You piece of shit!" then he punched me in my stomach, causing me to lie on the floor. He grabbed my hair again and whispered through my ear.

"If you do that again. I will make sure that you won't see that girl and your friends again." he kicked me in my stomach before he left my room.

If you touch them even once, I will make sure that you won't see the world again. I will protect them, even if it cost my life.

Hitomi's P.O.V

"Oh, My Gadniss!" I woke up when I heard someone shouted. Then I saw Yena unnie, standing in the middle while looking at each of us. I looked around and realized that I didn't go home. We're still at Wonyoung's room. But I can't see Hyewon unnie.

"Where is Hyewon?" Eunbi unnie asked while looking around.

"We don't know unnie, we just woke up," Wonyoung answered Eunbi unnie's question while rubbing her eyes.

Eunbi unnie was about to say something when someone knocked on the door. Nako stood up and opened the door. It was Wonyoung's mom.

"Oh! You're awake. Go downstairs so we can eat breakfast." she smiled and closed the door.

We went downstairs and went to their dining area. We sat on our seats, where we are seated last night, and started eating.

"Eomma, where is Hyewon unnie? I didn't saw her when we woke up." Wonyoung finally asked.

"Oh, right! She went home, she even told me to wake you up before she left." Mrs. Jang answered her daughter's question.

I saw Nako looked at Yena unnie, then Yena unnie looked at Chaewon unnie, then Chaewon unnie looked at Sakura unnie, then sakura unnie looked at Yujin. They all stopped eating when they met each other's gaze.

"What's the problem?" Chaeyeon unnie asked them, but Sakura unnie just shook her head and continued eating, as well as the others. There seems to be something wrong.

We all went home after we finished our breakfast. When I got home, I went to my room straight and prepared for school.

"Let's go Ms. Hitomi," my driver said when I am going downstairs. I went outside and quietly entered the car. My driver entered the car and started driving.

I arrived at school and went straight to our classroom. I saw them, except for Wonyoung and Hyewon unnie.

"Hiichan." I saw Nako walking towards me while holding a cup of ice cream.

"What is that?" I asked her when she's finally in front of me.

"Mint choco ice cream, you want?" she offered. I nodded because I'm curious about what will it taste like. She grabbed a spoonful of it and brought it near my mouth. I opened my mouth and taste the ice cream. Ewww...

"Eww... It's taste like toothpaste." I said while frowning.

"It is not, right Chaewon unnie?" then she looked at Chaewon unnie whose eating a mint choco ice cream too. Chaewon unnie nodded and continued to eat. I just frowned as a sign of disgust.

"Why are you eating ice cream this early?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I just craved on it," Nako said, still busy on eating her ice cream.

"Ehh? You might catch a cold because you eat ice cream too early, and it's cold now because winter is close." I said concernedly.

"Ehh? Do you care for me? Yieee..." she teased me.

"Of course," I said that made her blush. I giggled because she's too cute and headed through my seat.

I opened my backpack and searched for my laptop, but I haven't found it.

"Uhmm guys, I think I forgot my laptop at Wonyoung's," I said to them that made them open their backpacks and look for their laptops, I guess?

"Mine is not here too," Yujin said.

"Mine too," the rest of them said in chorus.

Eunbi unnie was about to say something but someone entered our room, gaining our attention.

"Goodmorning classmates!" Wonyoung cheerfully said while walking towards us. She's holding a bag on her right hand and a folder on her left hand. Yujin immediately ran to her and took the bag from her. Wonyoung just smiled at her as a sign of thank you.

"Goodmorning!" our classmates greeted her back.

"What is that?" Chaeyeon unnie pointed at the bag that Yujin placed on her table.

"That's your laptops, you all forgot to bring it with you," Wonyoung said.

"And I already printed our research papers, so no need to worry," she added.

"Aww... Wonyoungie," I said and hugged her. Later on, I felt something heavy. I looked at t and saw the others hugging us too. We broke the hug when our teacher entered.

"Attention! Bow!" Gaeun unnie said. All of us bowed to pay respect.

"Group leaders, pass your research papers. Now!" our teacher said.

All the leaders stood up and pass the papers. Our teacher carefully examines all the papers, her reaction makes me nervous. Cause it's all blank.

When she examined our group's paper, her reaction changed. We can say that she's satisfied with our work. When she read the last page, she smiled. 

"Ms. Jang Wonyoung," Wonyoung immediately stood up when she heard her name.

"Good job." she complimented her. 

"Your group's paper is the best, I like the quote that is written on the last page," she said and our classmates applaud us.

"Friendship is like a house,
It was built with trust and love,
It was equipped with laughter and sadness,
And, It was built by you and your dear friends." she read the quote. I looked at Wonyoung that is smiling. She's probably the one who wrote it. 

Our classmates applaud us, but it stopped when someone entered our room. It's Hyewon unnie wearing an expressionless face.

"Ms. Kang Hyewon you're late." our teacher said, unnie just looked at her and went straight to her seat.

"You are really disrespectful, aren't you?" our teacher said sarcastically.

"I'm used to it." Hyewon unnie said. She's not afraid of our teacher, even if she's the terror one.

"You-" our teacher was cut off when the sound systems made a shrill sound.

"Teachers go to the faculty room now." and then it turned off. Our teacher has no choice, so she immediately left.

"Yay!!! Early lunch break!" Yena unnie declared so our classmates gone wild.

"Stop it guys! You can now go to the cafeteria." Eunbi unnie announced. Our classmates ran outside when they heard that. They're look like the zombies from Train to Busan.

I saw Yena unnie approached Hyewon unnie and placed her arm around Hyewon unnie's shoulder.

"Let's go! Hyewon unnie must be hungry." she said and patted Hyewon unnie's stomach. Hyewon unnie closed her eyes while frowning as if she had been hurt. Yena unnie stopped and looked at Hyewon unnie.

"Ya! Are you okay?" Hyewon unnie didn't respond.

"Did h-" Yena unnie didn't finished her sentence when Hyewon unnie cut her off.

"I'm fine, Let's go." she smiled a little and left first.

Chaewon's P.O.V

We are walking towards the cafeteria when a ball suddenly hits Minju's head. Before she fell on the ground because of the impact, I immediately catched her.

"Ya! Minju, Ya! wake up," I shaked her head but she didn't respond.

I carried her on my back and ran through the clinic. I put her on the hospital bed and the nurse checked her. I'm waiting outside when the nurse called me.

"She's okay now, she still unconscious but she'll wake up later." I nodded in response.

I entered the clinic and saw her peacefully sleeping. I sat on the chair beside her and stared at her.

"You're so beautiful, It makes me want to fall inlove with you- No, it already happened," I said while smiling.

Someone's P.O.V

"You're just lucky Kim Chaewon, because your friend is the one who was hit, not you. But your luck won't last. I will make sure of it." I said while staring at the two people inside the clinic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 173 21
"Its always been you since the beginning"
47.7K 2.2K 27
"You know, speaking up for yourself doesn't hurt you." Date Started:05/12/20 Date Ended:08/27/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - yenyul #1 - 2kim #2 - chaeku...
58.5K 2K 25
Yujin and wonyoung are Best friends but what will happen if someone will come into there life and broke there friendship what if they'll just wake up...
8.9K 445 13
There's no magic in falling in love with someone whole heartedly. All I know is that I love her with all my heart, and I will for the rest of my life...