š€šš’š‚šŽššƒš„šƒ|š™½ššŠšš–š™¹šš’...

By psychoxen-

šŠš¢š¦ šššš¦š£šØšØš§ š¢š¬ šš š§šØš›š„šž š”šžš¢š« š°š”š¢š„šž šŠš¢š¦ š’šžšØš¤š£š¢š§ š¢š¬ ššš§ šŽš¦šžš šš š©š«ļæ½... More

INTRODUCTION
-I-
-II-
-III-
-IV-
-V-
-VI-
-VII-
-VIII-
-IX-
-X-
-XI-
-XII [M?]-
-XIII-
-XIV-
-XV-
-XVI [M]-
-XVII-
-XVIII-
-XIX-
-XX-
-XXI-
-XXII-
-XXIII-
-XXIV-[M]
-FANART-
-XXV-
-XXVI-[M]
-XXVII-
-XXVIII-
-XXIX-
-XXX-
-XXXI-
-XXXIII-
-XXXIV-[M]
-XXXV-
-XXXVI-
-XXXVII-
-XXXVIII-
-XXXIX-
-XL-
-XLI-
-XLII-
-XLIII-
-XLIV-
-XLV-[M]
-XLVI-
-XLVII-[M]
-XLVIII-
-XLIX-
-L-
Not an update
-LI-
-LII-
-LIII-
-LIV-
-LIV.V-
-LV-
-Epilogue-
NamJin and YoonSeok drawing
13K Special Q & A
Q & A

-XXXII-

1K 82 20
By psychoxen-

A/N:I MADE A MISTAKE OF PUBLISHING CHAPTER 33 AS CHAPTER 32. THIS IS THE REAL CHAPTER 32.

(Day 15 of Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

Namjoon ran through the woods, enjoying the fresh air. He then climbed up a large tree that must've been years old by half wrapping the tree with a rope and pulled it as he placed his feet on the trunk. To ascend, he pulled the rope hard upwards and pushed his feet against the trunk, slowly going upwards. The process takes a lot of arm and leg strength but it's not something the alpha can't handle as he used to have heavy training before.

Once he reached a large branch covered in plants, ivy and herbs, Namjoon got on top of it and pulled out a knife from his pocket as he began to cut the needed herbs off then putting them on the woven basket on his back. Suddenly, something in the distance caught the alpha's eyes.

A beautiful blue flower that glistened against the sunlight sat on the end of the branch. Namjoon is sure that it will be the best first courting gift to Seokjin. With a brave heart and deep sigh, Namjoon didn't acknowledge the fact that he was at least 50ft above the ground and continued towards the flower with small steps. The branch started to wobble but the alpha kept his cool and didn't panic.

Finally, Namjoon got to the flower, ripped a piece of the petal and rubbed it against his skin. He waited to see if his skin showed any reaction but it didn't. He rubbed the petal against his face and waited, still no reaction. He took a leaf off from the flower and did the same procedure with no reaction to his flesh, assuring the alpha that it's not poisonous and non lethal.

Namjoon carefully pried the flower off the branch by the roots before wrapping the roots up with a piece of cloth and putting it in the woven basket alongside the herbs.

The alpha then made his way back to the trunk without any incident before sliding down while hugging it (which is an unpleasant feeling as he got moss and sap covering his face but does he look like he had a choice other than jumping that will most likely end him?).

Namjoon decided he collected enough herbs for today and the sun has already risen. Surely his omega is waiting for him right now with delicious breakfast.

Suddenly, the alpha heard a small squeak. A fat rabbit was trying to get in its rabbit hole, wiggling and squealing about. Namjoon pulled out the knife he used to cut herbs and crept unto the rabbit before... Saying goodnight to it (you lot know what I really meant). The alpha placed his basket on the ground before organizing the herbs and flower inside to make room for the body of the rabbit. Once the alpha placed the rabbit inside the basket, a lot of small squeaks could be heard from the hole.

"I'm sorry. Your mother or father just looked delicious." Namjoon said sheepishly. "Don't worry, they'll be safe in my belly!"

The alpha left the poor rabbit family alone. He's not that heartless to finish off the remainder of the rabbits. We a proud look on his face for a successful hunt, the alpha headed home until he heard a loud cry and yelling somewhere. The cry seemed to be made by a child. Is someone killing a child?! Or worse, making their way them?! Namjoon thought as he tried to follow where the sound was emitting from with haste.

Namjoon eventually saw where the sound was coming from, hiding behind a tree as he watched the scene unfold.

A male toddler seemed to be embracing the leg of a man that supposedly be his father, trying to shake the poor toddler off.

"Let go of me! We don't need you!" The man exclaimed, hitting the toddler which made the pup let go with a whimper and a cry.

"Papa!" The pup cried but the man just ran away. The poor toddler tried to run after the man, only to stumble on a twig and cry.

Namjoon didn't waste time in picking the toddler up as soon as the man left. Once the alpha saw the poor pup's face, he was more than surprised.

"Hobi?! What happened?!" Namjoon exclaimed, seething in disgust and anger. He can't believe that Lord Jung would kick his son out and leave him in the middle of the forest!

"Noona awpha! Papa un Mama no want Hobi no mowe!" Hoseok cried as he leaned against Namjoon's chest.

Namjoon suppressed a growl and his enraged pheromones as much as he could. He wanted to strangle the Jungs for throwing Hoseok out because his older sister has already presented as an alpha, therefore not needing him anymore as an alpha heir is ensured. Then the alpha saw bruises and cuts on Hoseok's legs, arms and face which made Namjoon even more furious as it reminded him of his mother's doing.

"Okay Hobi, I'll take you with me to my home and get you treated alright?" Namjoon said, to which Hoseok softly nodded at as he try to wipe his tears away.

The alpha carried Hoseok in his arms with the basket still on his back. He's carrying a very heavy load but nothing that he can't endure as he picked up the pace towards home, careful not to trip or stumble, he reminded himself that he has a child with him.

The shack could now be seen as Namjoon got closer. Seokjin could be seen watering the flowers outside while Yoongi sat on a blanket placed on the grass with his wooden toys all over him.

"Hyung!" Namjoon called out, panting heavily as he started to lose stamina.

"Joonie you're late- Gods! What happened?!" Seokjin exclaimed, dropping the pail with water on the ground, making Yoongi look up from his toys and into the omega's direction.

"The Jungs are sick people! I saw Lord Jung earlier trying to abandon Hoseok in the middle of the forest and when the toddler wouldn't let go of him, he slapped Hoseok off!" Namjoon seethed but still suppressed his pheromones to not scare the toddler as he passed the crying Hoseok over to Seokjin.

"Oh poor thing." Seokjin sighed. "Don't cry love, you're safe here in our arms. You wouldn't mind living with us right?" 

"Weally? Hobi wiv wif kind mistws?" Hoseok asked, looking at Seokjin with glassy but hopeful eyes.

"Of course love. And please, call me Seokjin hyung and call him Namjoon hyung okay?" Seokjin smiled as he gestured at the alpha who made a gentle wave at the pup.

"Joon hyungie! Jinnie hyung!" Hoseok exclaimed happily, making the omega and Namjoon smile. "Hobi play wif Yoonie?"

"How about we clean you up first, love?" Seokjin suggested as he carried Hoseok over to the stream.

"I wuv bath." Hoseok replied timidly.

Yoongi on the other hand stared at Hoseok and Seokjin in confusion before looking at Namjoon who set his basket on the table outside.

Namjoon sighed. He doesn't mind Hoseok living with them but he can't help but still be disgusted at the Jungs. If he and Seokjin were to have pups of their own in the future, he would love them all equally and cherish them, no matter the rank.

The alpha have always dreamed and wanted to be a father, getting to see his pups grow, teaching them values of good manner and right conduct, scolding them when they get naughty, spending valuable time with them, going on road trips with them and finally, walk his omega pup down the aisle if he were to have an omega, cheer and support his alpha pup when they found their mate. 

Namjoon took the herbs out and placed them in their designated baskets under the table. Seokjin would mill them later on. He then took the fat rabbit out and went to the entrance of the forest, hiding behind the bushes before skinning and cleaning the rabbit. He can't possibly let Yoongi or Hoseok see that scene. 

Seokjin on the other hand undressed Hoseok and placed the toddler in the shallow spot of the stream. Hoseok immediately smiled once he touched the water and splashed around, making Seokjin smile as well. The omega took the soap bar from the pail and scrubbed the pup's body with it. Hoseok giggled as he played with the bubbles floating on the water.

Suddenly Yoongi let out a scream which alerted Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok. Seokjin took the pup out of the water, quickly wrapping him in a towel before running to where Yoongi is supposed to be. Namjoon rushed towards Yoongi, still carrying the dead rabbit's body, only to be dumbfounded.

Seok and Jin managed to escape their pen and began munching on the blanket Yoongi is sitting on. Yoongi held back his tears, fists clenched tightly as he wailed, thrashing his arms around.

"Shoo! Back to your pens!" Namjoon shouted as he lead the sheeps back to their pen, still holding the dead rabbit which the pups saw.

"AH! BUNNY! BUNNY DEAD!" Hoseok cried as he hid his face in Seokjin's chest, making the omega glare at the alpha who sheepishly hid the rabbit behind him.

"Joonie..." Seokjin sighed in disappointment, shaking his head as he tried to calm Hoseok down by bouncing him as he hummed.

"Sorry..." Namjoon sheepishly smiled as he head over to the basket, placing the bunny back in.

"'Ed... Ded... Ded!" Yoongi exclaimed happily as he clapped. Namjoon and Seokjin didn't know whether to be proud of Yoongi for learning a new word or be horrified as the baby kept on clapping happily. Fortunately, seeing Yoongi happy made Hoseok calm down and back to his cheery self, still however, in Seokjin's hold.

"Perhaps he's happy that he learned a new word?" Namjoon stated, trying to not feel disturbed.

"Most likely." Seokjin muttered before turning to Namjoon."Anyway, how would you like the..." The omega mouthed 'rabbit' to Namjoon who nodded in understanding. "How would you loke it cooked? Steamed? Or would you want it in a pie or stew?"

"A stew sounds healthy and delicious. Yoongi could consume it too." Namjoon replied.

"Jin hyung, Hobi down pwease!" Hoseok asked while looking at Seokjin with wide eyes, brimming with innocence.

"We have to dress you up honey. Let's see what we can inside hm? Then we can buy you clothes later in the village okay?" Seokjin responded, looking at Hoseok before kissing the pup on the nose, making Hoseok giggle. "Okay!"

"Joonie, please wash your hands and bring Yoongi, as well as your... Hunt, inside please." Seokjin asked with a smile before going in with Hoseok. 

"Okay!" Namjoon replied then sighed as he looked at the basket.

He didn't had the chance to give his omega his first courting gift.

--

(Day 15 of Namjoon and Seokjin's disappearance)

After they went to the village to buy clothes for Hoseok, Namjoon also bought an axe and nails.

He figured it would be a good idea to make the pups a safe tree house where they can stay while Seokjin undergoes his heat. However, he needs to be quick, after all, Seokjin's pre heat will start in two days. He can't let the pups smell arousal pheromones at such a young age!

As soon as they arrived home, Seokjin immediately got to work in cooking the rabbit stew while Yoongi and Hoseok played with the baby's wooden toys in the bedroom.

Namjoon on the other hand, went to the forest and carefully chopped a huge tree off. It wasn't an easy feat, having to get through that thick trunk is already exhausting enough, now he must avoid getting trampled on and ensure the huge tree wouldn't fall on the side where their shack is.

"Woah!" Namjoon exclaimed as the fallen tree almost missed him. Looking at the tree log on the forest floor that has taken out branches of other trees along the way, the alpha figured it will definitely be hard to carry. He's going to need Astrid for it.

Namjoon first hacked the huge 60ft log into 4 pieces, giving it 15 ft each. It took him 3 hours to do so, making Seokjin worry as it's already pass lunchtime. The omega placed the stew in a basket, along with utensils and carried it in one hand while his other hand carried Yoongi.

"Hobi baby, hold unto my dress alright? We'll see Joonie hyung." Seokjin said, earning a nod from Hoseok who pinched a piece of his dress. They went in the forest, Hoseok tripping from time to time but he luckily didn't injure himself.

They finally found Namjoon, chopping up the branches into small logs which will be used as bumps that will help in the transfer of the bigger logs.

"Joonie! Take a break for the meantime!" Seokjin called out, gaining Namjoon's attention. Hoseok waved cheerfully at the alpha while Yoongi just gave him a small smile as he approached them.

"How are you lot doing?" Namjoon asked, picking Hoseok up and kissing him on the cheeks, making the toddler giggle. The alpha kissed Yoongi's cheeks and forehead as well, making the baby whine and scrunch his face in disgust. "Fine I presume?"

Seokjin laughed before playfully pouting.

"Where's my kiss?" The omega whined playfully as he looked at the alpha who immediately flushed.

"The pups are probably hungry! I'm hungry as well! Let's eat!" Namjoon exclaimed, playfully smirking at the omega who rolled his eyes.

"Alright."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
1.1M 34.6K 114
where kim taehyung and jeon jeongguk have never heard of each other, but fate (aka hoseok) has other plans for them TAEKOOK INSTAGRAM AU - Short chap...
7.6K 539 38
š˜–š˜”š˜Œš˜Žš˜ˆš˜š˜Œš˜™š˜šš˜Œ Even someone as cold as Yoongi couldn't help but adore the boy stood in front of him. Side ships ; taekook Started ; sometime 2...
114K 4.3K 37
What if the opposite persons fall in love? [Started] November 9, 2019 [Finished] January 26, 2020