EMBERS • HAECHAN (Not Finishe...

By Neo_Chieri

•"I know there is a compliment somewhere deep inside of you and I'll take it." •"You piece of shit." •"Ah, th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Thank Youuu🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️💚💚💚
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
To my precious readers♡
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116

Chapter 32

3.6K 147 54
By Neo_Chieri

"Take fucking cover and protect the damn goods," I heard Dino's loud command as he hid behind a dumpster located in the same alley.

By now he had also pulled out his gun and kept peeking out, hoping he could spot anybody.
Fortunately for me he was unlucky and had to hide again when new shots sounded.

I, on the other hand, was still sitting on the ground while my arms were slung protectively over my head.
Of course I had hoped that the DRGNS would come to help, but since NCT didn't really know about me, I guess I didn't have to worry too much about them shooting at me.

And I was right.

The shots only sounded when one of the SVT members dared to look out of their hiding spot to check the situation, but they didn't do anything about me, even though I was pretty much in the middle of the alley and thus in a clear line of fire.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get up, you idiot," a familiar voice sounded, which definitely wasn't from one of the four guys.

Instead, I recognized the deep and unique voice immediately and didn't even have to look up to know that Lee Donghyuck was standing right in front of me.

'How is it possible to meet him in pretty much every freaking situation?'

"Hey!", he almost screamed now and pulled me by my arm when I still didn't move.

Bewildered, I picked myself up and now stood in front of him with an obviously confused expression on my face.

For a short moment I forgot the raging hate inside of me as I looked into his serious and a little worried eyes.
His presence had taken me completely by surprise for some reason and I didn't realize the way I glanced at him.

"Let's get out of here," he nodded to me now and I looked over to the SVT members once again, who were still watching out for the countless bullets that were flying in their direction.

Up to now none of them had noticed my classmate, who had already started moving in the meantime.

Although my body was screaming that I shouldn't follow the boy, who was practically one of DRGNS' rivals as well, I decided against that numbing felling.

What choice did I have?

But as soon as I took the first steps forward, I noticed a fleeting movement in the corner of my eye, before I was grabbed by my hair harshly a few seconds later.

A tortured whimper slipped from my lips as Dino's chest was pressed against my back, one of his hands on my throat, the other hand holding a gun to my temple.

The gunshots instantly stopped, causing Donghyuck to turn around abruptly, seeing me right  next to his own opponent.

SVT, NCT and DRGNS-
it was ironic that at the most remote corner of the area, all three gangs were facing each other in this very moment.

"I see, she really belongs to you," Dino laughed devilishly as he looked his rival dead in the eye.

"Let her go, she's just a civilian," it now came from Donghyuck, whose expression was darker than ever.

His entire aura radiated nothing but danger and unpredictability as he pointed his own gun in my and Dino's direction.
My whole body was covered in goose bumbs, as his sinister gaze tried to find its way into my soul.

"She wouldn't be so fucking important to you if she was just a simple passerby."

Dino let his head fall amusedly into his neck, a malicious laugh leaving his lips while he strengthened the grip around my neck.

Frustration slowly crept up in myself and I noticed my chest rising and falling rapidly while my fingernails bore into the palm of my hands.
I couldn't do anything about my miserable position because of the gun that was pointed directly at head.

In spite of two years of fighting lessons and strength training I was standing here now and was petrified.

I felt ridiculous and helpless.

"Let her go", Donghyuck hissed again, this time even more serious and threatening than before.

His eyes sparkled almost as dark as the pitch black nightsky, while he tried to kill Dino with only his ominous gaze.

"I think in this particular situation I'm the one with the right to give orders, don't you think? Put your gun on the ground and tell your men to get out of here or else I will blow her fucking head off."

"You wouldn't dare."

"You think so?"

Not a second later he hit me in the head with the back of his gun, whereupon I started to whimper loudly.
If that asshole hadn't grabbed me by the throat, I think I would have fallen to the floor from that violent and extremely painful knock.

I coughed out fiercely as I tried to stand on my wobbly feet and get air inside my lungs despite my throat being literally crushed by the person behind me.

I would be lying if I said that I did not feel any fear at that moment.

I quickly tried to get a hold of myself again and looked back into Donghyuck's troubled eyes, as I still tasted the blood that was lingering on my tongue from my wounded lip.

"Drop the gun", Dino threatened once more, my classmate pressing his lips to a narrow line.

I could see the muscles in his face twitch for a brief second and I immediately knew that he was about to surrender.
The barrel of his gun lowered a little, but I couldn't let him act any further.

"Hey Lee!" I croaked with the last bit of air in my lungs as my eyes pierced right into his own.

Without noticing, a slight grin crept into my face as I let my memories pass in my head and winked at the boy a few meters front of me.

"Kinda kinky, don't you think?"

The corners of Donghyuck's lips were instantly drawn into a mischivious smirk as well.

"Fuck, that was cringey", he laughed amused, but nodded affirmatively at me, quickly raising his gun right after.

As if a switch in my head had suddenly flipped, my survival instinct finally kicked in and pumped every bit of adrenaline into every corner of my own body.

Even before I could think about my actions one last time, I reached out with my head as far as I could and hit it as hard as possible against the forehead of the boy behind me.

Immediately the boy stumbled backwards, overwhelmed by the sudden and intense headbutt, giving me the chance to sprint off with a painful throbbing head as well.

Luckily Donghyuck had understood what I had tried to tell to him with the insider right away, which is why he was able to give me backup the second I started running.

It was weird and unexpected, but we acted like one heart and soul in this one particular moment.

So I kept on running forward while everything around me slowly faded away - the new sounding of gunshots, the sudden and loud shouts of different people and the echoing footsteps, which were right on my heels.

I heard nothing but my own racing heartbeat, leading me to none other than Lee Donghyuck.

Sorry that it took so long for me to upload this chapter 😅

I was eating cake while watching stray kids videos so I was kinda distracted🙈😂

Hope u likes the chapter tho😊💕
Have a great day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 16.5K 33
[Instagram AU] Donghyuck can't hear anymore. He's deaf, but that doesn't stop him from liking the famous rapper, Mark Lee. You might be laughing. "He...
14.2K 473 40
✓ ! MAFIA AU ! Don't lose your heart to a Dragon. You might never get it back. If you do, you'll find that there are scars that don't heal, wounds...
262K 6.2K 55
He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? •Mafia/soulmate au. Highest ranking: #1 NCT !! (x5 and m...
781K 19.4K 65
❝I'm pretty, you're naughty. Together, we'd be... pretty naughty.❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019