Fifty Shades of Connor [Girlx...

By Inori_Yuzuriha_

This is the story based on Fifty Shades of Grey. As the title suggests it'll be the gay version of the book... More

Fifty Shades of Connor
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Sequel
Book- 2 (Description)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
QUESTION
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
SUGGESTION
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 2

36.9K 1K 1K
By Inori_Yuzuriha_

Kate's Pov

I take one step forward and fall face first on the floor. The door then closed behind me as I notice a women coming towards me.

"Are you okay Ms. Barker?" She says as she extends her hands.

"It's Ms. Williams" I say as I grab her hand.

Her hands were incredibly hard and she had a strong grip where my hands were incredibly soft and smooth.

"My apologies Ms. Williams" She says.

I then look up to find the most gorgeous human being ever, she was tall and beautiful. She had neat wavy hair, like seriously how can someone have neat wavy hair?!?? Those two aren't supposed to go together but she makes it work. She had gorgeous marble eyes and wore a black suit with a grey tie.

"Wasn't Ms. Barker supposed to interview me?" She asks.

"Yeah Candice got sick so I'm filling in for her" I say.

"Very well. You're already late. You have fifteen minutes. I'll try to contain my disappointment. You can start any time" She says as she sits at her desk.

I sit down and hunt for my pencil to only realize I didn't walk with one. I search endlessly through my belongings but I truly forgot to bring one.

Ms. Connor then got up and brought me a pencil. Her pants were so tight that I could see her ass perfectly. She then noticed me looking and then sat on her desk, sitting directly in front of me. I gulp.

"Are you ready?" I ask.

"Whenever you are" She said with an annoyed look on her face as she folds her arms.

"Umm... So Ms. Connor. You've built quite the empire here. To what do you owe your suc..." I say as she interrupts me.

"To what do I owe my success? Seriously? That's the best you could come up with?" She says in a more annoyed tone.

"Yeah... That's the first question written here" I gulp.

"Okay... Try to keep up. I worked hard and earned my way to the top through blood, sweat and tears. I worked and this is my accomplishment. You have to work hard to get what you want, that's it really" She says as I zone out.

"Oh.. Umm.. Well so I see your company is the main resource to feeding the hungry. Can you tell me more about that?" I ask.

"I haven't really done much. I just fund it, my associates deal with all the technical stuff" She says coldly.

Typical rich girl with the cocky attitude to match. Just hands money and takes the credit. I guess feeding the hungry isn't really her thing? Her eyes told me she could care less about it which really pissed me off.

"Do you have a name?" She asks.

"Yeah.. It's ummm Kate Williams" I say stuttering as I look around.

"Well Ms. Williams. Two things, firstly you seem to have no interest in this interview, it seems you're wasting my time and secondly, do you have an actual question?" She says as my eyes widen.

"Well Ms. Connor. I guess if you were pleasant then this would be easy" I fire back.

"Oh? So you think I'm unpleasant Ms. Williams?" She says.

"You seem like the smartass type who's not quite easy to approach" I say as I regret my words as they come out.

"You're right Ms. Williams. I'm not easily approachable. Most fear me" She says.

"You don't fool me Ms. Connor. I can see the sadness behind your eyes" I say.

"Oh?" She says with a massively annoyed tone.

"Oh gosh... I'm sorry Ms. Connor. I haven't had my coffee yet, it's like rocket fuel to me, without it my brain tends to not work" I say apologetically.

She then got off the desk and headed to the landline and was making a call.

Oh fuck, she's about to throw me out. I screwed it up! Candice is gonna murder me, not just Candice but the principal is going to help dispose of the body. She's the sole benefactor of my school. I'm royally screwed!

"Daisy. Would you prepare some coffee for Ms. Williams?" She says.

"One sugar or two?" She asks me.

"Two is fine" I respond.

She then came back and sat on her desk.

"Do continue Ms. Williams" She smiles.

"Are you gay?" I blurt out as she burst out laughing.

"You're quite amusing Ms. Williams" She says as she continues laughing.

"Oh gosh. I'm sorry, it's written here" I say lying as I point to the notes.

Daisy then entered the room and hands me a cup of coffee, just by the scent alone I could tell the coffee was of high quality.

"It's coffee beans from Russia, tastes amazing, doesn't it?" She asks as I take a sip but it was so hot it burnt my lip.

"Owe!" I yell.

"You're a clumsy one, aren't you?" She says while getting up and fetching a towel.

She then took the towel and slowly brushed my lips, wiping it clean as I turn red and look away.

"Keep the notebook closed. Ask me whatever you'd like Ms. Williams" She says smiling.

Her demeanor changed entirely. She went from annoyed to somewhat amused. I wonder why is that?

"You seem hard to handle Ms. Connor" I say.

"That I am. I'm very hard to handle Ms. Williams" She replies with a wicked look on her face.

"So you haven't answered my previous question" I say as I slowly sip the coffee that was still too hot.

"Am I gay? Well that depends on who's asking" She responds as she rests her foot on my chair.

A woman then knocked and entered as she quickly removed her foot from my chair, I tried to get up quickly, spilling all the coffee on myself. I scream as the coffee was fucking hot!

"Your next meeting is here" She says.

"Cancel!" She yells as she sprang up and grabbed the towel as she exits.

"Take off your clothes!" She tells.

"Wha.. What?" I say embarrassed.

"Dammit, the coffee just burnt you Kate, take it off!" She commanded.

I do as she says and take my t-shirt off.

"The pants too!" She commands.

"Um.. Okay" I say turning red.

She then exited the room and returned with two ice packs.

"Sit on the desk and put one ice pack on your chest. It's red. It must hurt. Are you okay?" She said with a sympathetic voice.

"Oh yes I'm okay" I say still embarrassed.

I sat on her desk with just my tight panties on, I couldn't feel more embarrassed.

"Sorry about your meeting" I say.

"Oh no it's fine" She says.

I noticed her eyes were eyeing me up and down, before stopping at my face. Her look was hard to read.

"I'm sorry, I really am" I say nervously while looking down.

"No need to feel embarrassed Kate" She whispers.

"I'm half naked on your desk. I've gone far beyond embarrassed Ms. Connor" I say.

"You're a very interesting girl Kate Williams" She says.

I then notice the time as my eyes widen. Oh crap. I got so carried away I forgot about work.

"Oh no. I have to go Ms. Connor. I'm late for work" I say getting up.

"Where do you work?" She asks.

"Just a hardware store" I say while analyzing my t-shirt.

"Its badly stained. There's no way you can wear that" She says.

"I have nothing else to wear" I say as I pick my jeans up.

I then noticed my jeans was untouched by coffee. Why did she make me take it off. Jane then untied her tie and started taking her shirt off.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Oh relax. I'll lend you my shirt" She says as she takes it off.

I then gulp hard. This girl was too fine! This perfectly chiselled abs to match that perfect smile with that perfect hair and eyes.

"Stop staring at my abs and put it on" She says as she hands me her white t-shirt.

She hadn't lost her smile since the interview. Her smile was now warmer. I wonder what hide behind that smile? Something told me I didn't wanna find out.

"I'm really sorry about this morning Ms. Connor. I didn't mean to be a bother" I say apologizing.

"You're definitely not a bother Ms. Williams. I find you quite amusing" She says. I was about to leave as she grabbed something from my bag without me noticing much.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Ms. Connor" I smile.

"The pleasure was all mine Ms. Williams. I'll see you soon" She said as I confusedly left the room.

What did she mean by see you soon? Does that mean she wants to see me again? No, I don't believe that, what would someone like her want with someone like me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.2K 26
There's no secret that Justine hates gays. It doesn't matter what kind you are, she hates you. She always has and she thought that she always would...
1.2M 14.4K 26
This book is literally 50 Shades of Grey with a few things changed. A girl named Sarah is abused by her mother. All up until her mother sells her to...
203K 6.1K 42
Life has been nothing but rough for 20 year old Alexis Anderson, she has a past filled with secrets ,hurts and betrayal. Moving away from home seem t...
131K 1.5K 42
**WARNING: This story is only for Mature Audiences, contains significant erotic and explicit sexual content, and contains subject matter that is not...