The Trouble Makers || Izone AU

由 gAeNaTiOn

"Is falling inlove a trouble too?" date started: 07/29/20 date ended: ?/?/? 更多

••••••••••••
•1
•2
•3
•4
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
•14
•15
•16
•17
•18
•19
•20
•21
•22
•23
•24
•25
•26
•27
•28
•29
•30
•31
•32
•33
•34
•35

•5

2.5K 108 69
由 gAeNaTiOn

Third Person P.O.V

"Eomma! I'm home!" a tall bunny said while entering their house.

"Omo! Baby! My Wonnie is home." Wonyoung's mom said and gave her daughter a tight hug. Someone chuckled because of their cuteness. Mrs. Jang looked at Wonyoung's back after she broke the tight hug. She saw Yujin and the others looking at them while smiling.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are Wonyoung's friends." they greeted. Mrs. Jang smiled and look at each of them. Her gaze went to a tall girl who is smiling like a cute puppy.

"Oh! You must be Ahn Yujin?" Mrs. Jang asked Yujin.

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm Ahn Yujin, the cutest puppy living on earth." Yujin cheerfully introduced herself. But she was confused, how did Wonyoung's mom know her?

"Uhm... Can I ask a question? How did you know my name?" Yujin asked politely.

"Ah! I know you because Wonyoung is always talking about you. She always tells me something about you, so I thought she has a crush on yo-" she was cut off by Wonyoung.

"Eomma!" she said while glaring at her mom.

"Why? It's true." Mrs. Jang said while holding her laugh. Wonyoung just pouted like a cute bunny.

'She's so cute. Haha.' Yujin said on her mind.

"So? Are you going to do a project?" Mrs. Jang asked.

"Ye Eomma. And guess what?" Wonyoung said cheerfully to her mother.

"What is it?" Mrs. Jang asked.

"I'm the leader!" Wonyoung said while raising her two arms.

"Aww... Baby, I'm so proud of you." Mrs. Jang said while pinching Wonyoung's cheek.

"Let's go inside." Mrs. Jang said. As they went inside, they looked around the house. Their eyes widened when they saw how rich Wonyoung is.

"Let's go upstairs," she said to them and they just nod.

"Eomma, we're going upstairs!" Wonyoung shouted so her mom can hear it.

"Okay! I'll just bring snacks there!" Mrs. Jang shouted back from the kitchen. She's preparing snacks for them.

They went upstairs and entered my room. They put their bags on the couch inside Wonyoung'sa room. They opened their laptops at started searching.

2 hours have passed but we still haven't started anything yet. I looked at them and saw the tiredness in their eyes. She felt like a useless leader.

Someone knocked on the door that woke up their sleepy heads. It's Mrs. Jang.

"Time for snacks!" she said and placed a plate of macaroons and a whole cake at the coffee table where they make their research paper. Their sleepy heads suddenly woke up when they saw the snacks, specially Hyewon whose eyes are sparkling when she saw the cake.

"Arghh!" Wonyoung groaned. She looked at her mom and smiled.

"I'm glad you came, Eomma," Wonyoung said while sitting on the floor. Her mom is busy slicing the cake and giving it to everyone.

"Why?" her mom asked and gave Hyewon a slice of cake.

"We still haven't started anything yet." then she looked at their laptops, which are open but do not have a single letter written on it. Mrs. Jang looked at the others and they just nodded. Mrs. Jang put her fingers under her chin while thinking.

"Maybe you should share ideas, it may help," she said before she left the room.

"Oh right, Let's form a circle everyone," Wonyoung said as they sit and formed a circle.

"What does 'Friendship' means to you?" she asked everyone.

***
Sakura's P.O.V

"What does 'Friendship' means to you?" Wonyoung asked. Yena raised her hand that made all of us look at her.

"Family. Friendship means family to me because my friends are my second family, like all of you. You're my family, you are always there when I need you, I'm always happy when I'm with all of you. Specially Yuri." she said and looked at Yuri, that made Yuri blushed like a tomato.

"Friendship isn't about whom known you the longest. For me, It's about who came and never left your side." Hitomi said while looking at each of us.

The others gave their ideas too. After giving ideas we started to write essays on our laptops. Talking with others and giving ideas really helped us in making this kind of research paper. We are busy typing on our laptops when someone knocked on the door. Nako stood up and opened the door. It was one of their maids.

"Ms. Wonyoung, Madame wants me to call all of you for dinner." the maid said, and then she closed the door. Yena, Yujin, and Hyewon's eyes widened when they heard the word 'dinner', what's new? they really love food.

We went downstairs and saw Mrs. Jang at the end of the long dining table.

"Be seated everyone," she said. We took our seats and the maids started to serve different kinds of dishes. Everyone started to drool while staring at the foods, specially Yena, Yujin, and Hyewon. Mrs. Jang just laughed at them.

"Alright! Let's eat!" Mrs. Jang said when all of the dishes are served.

"Thank you for the food!" we all said in chorus.

After we ate, we all went back to Wonyoung's room and continued what we're doing earlier. All of us are focused on writing on our essays when someone shouted causing us to look at her.

"YAY! I'm done!" Wonyoung said while stretching her arms.

"I'm done too."

"Me too."

"Me three."

"Me four," I said.

I looked at my side and saw Chaeyeon seriously typing at her laptop. I stood up and walk through the sofa to get my sketchpad and pencil. I returned to where am I seated. 

I started to draw Chaeyeon's face. Her side profile was damn beautiful. Chaeyeon is so focused on what she is writing so she didn't notice me looking at her while drawing her. When I was about to finish what I was drawing, I heard a snore. I looked at the others and saw them peacefully sleeping. I looked at the clock to know the time. It's already 12:48 a.m. So it's midnight now.

Wonyoung and Yujin are sleeping at the bed while their backs are leaning on the head board. Yujin's arms are wrapped around the younger's waist while resting her head on Wonyoung's shoulder. Wonyoung's head is resting at the top of Yujin's head.

Nako is back is leaning on the wall while sleeping. Hiichan is lying at the floor while her head is at the top of Nako's lap. Nako's hand is on Hiichan's shoulder

Minju is leaning at the wall while sleeping, she's obviously struggling on that position. Chaewon's eyes opened and automatically looked at Minju on her side. She held the younger's head and rested it on her shoulder, then she sleeps again.

Yuri and Yena are both sleeping at the coffee table. No, they're not sleeping exactly on the top of the coffee table. Yena is resting her head on her arms, while Yuri do the same. Yena is on the other side and Yuri is on the other side too. They are facing each other while Yena is holding Yuri's hand.

Eunbi and Hyewon are both sleeping at the floor. Eunbi made Hyewon's arm her pillow while hugging Hyewon's waist. Hyewon is looking at Eunbi's side while her eyes are close, her free hand is at the top of Eunbi's arm that is hugging her.

I put my sketchpad and pencil on the floor and stood up. I gave Hyewon, Nako, and Chaewon a pillow. I put it under their heads trying not to awake them and I succeed. I put a blanket on them one by one and turned off their laptops, then I returned to my seat. 

I leaned my back at the wall and start drawing them. Later on, I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I looked at it and saw Chaeyeon leaning on my shoulder while holding her laptop. I took her laptop and saw that she already finished her essay, so I saved it before turning it off.

I yawned and felt sleepy, so I rested my head on hers and drifted to sleep.

A/N:
Okay, so here's an update
My brain cells didn't work yesterday 
so I updated late hehe....

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

7.8K 190 13
Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincidental. - No copyright infringement is intended. - All rights reserved...
42.8K 2.6K 26
don't get caught. ꩜ interactive au ★ 07.07.20 // httpcherryulcola // finished !
119K 5.1K 42
"Why am I feeling this way?" Date Started:03/21/20 Date Ended:05/22/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - izone #1 - yulyen #1 - yena #1 - annyeongz #1 - 2kim #...
100K 3.7K 57
[COMPLETED] "I need you to be happy, you need me to be happy"