alaska | grey's anatomy

By friessssssssss

β‡’ "Oh, my God. You're a virgin." "Don't-!" "I just had the best sex of my life with a virgin." β‡’ "...We're j... More

β‡’ C A S T β‡ 
β‡’ P L A Y L I S T β‡ 
β‡’ G R A P H I C S β‡ 
β‡’ CHAPTER 1
β‡’ CHAPTER 2
β‡’ CHAPTER 3
β‡’ CHAPTER 4
β‡’ CHAPTER 5
β‡’ CHAPTER 6
β‡’ CHAPTER 7
β‡’ CHAPTER 8
β‡’ CHAPTER 9
β‡’ CHAPTER 10
β‡’ CHAPTER 11
β‡’ CHAPTER 12
β‡’ CHAPTER 13
β‡’ CHAPTER 14
β‡’ CHAPTER 15
β‡’ CHAPTER 16
β‡’ CHAPTER 17
β‡’ CHAPTER 18
β‡’ CHAPTER 19
β‡’ CHAPTER 20
β‡’ CHAPTER 21
β‡’ CHAPTER 22
β‡’ CHAPTER 23 - A.U.
β‡’ CHAPTER 24
β‡’ CHAPTER 25
β‡’ CHAPTER 26
β‡’ CHAPTER 27
β‡’ CHAPTER 28
β‡’ CHAPTER 29
β‡’ CHAPTER 30
β‡’ CHAPTER 31
β‡’ CHAPTER 32
β‡’ CHAPTER 33
β‡’ CHAPTER 34
β‡’ CHAPTER 35
β‡’ CHAPTER 36 ; EXTRAS
β‡’ CHAPTER 37
β‡’ CHAPTER 39
β‡’ CHAPTER 40
β‡’ CHAPTER 41 ; EXTRAS
β‡’ CHAPTER 42
β‡’ CHAPTER 43
β‡’ CHAPTER 44
β‡’ CHAPTER 45
β‡’ CHAPTER 46
β‡’ CHAPTER 47
β‡’ CHAPTER 48
β‡’ CHAPTER 49
β‡’ CHAPTER 50
β‡’ CHAPTER 51
β‡’ CHAPTER 52
β‡’ CHAPTER 53
β‡’ CHAPTER 54
β‡’ CHAPTER 55
β‡’ CHAPTER 56
β‡’ CHAPTER 57
β‡’ CHAPTER 58
β‡’ CHAPTER 59
β‡’ CHAPTER 60
β‡’ CHAPTER 61
β‡’ CHAPTER 62
β‡’ CHAPTER 63
β‡’ CHAPTER 64
β‡’ CHAPTER 65
β‡’ CHAPTER 66
β‡’ CHAPTER 67
β‡’ CHAPTER 68
β‡’ CHAPTER 69
β‡’ CHAPTER 70
β‡’ CHAPTER 71
β‡’ CHAPTER 72
β‡’ CHAPTER 73
β‡’ CHAPTER 74
β‡’ CHAPTER 75
β‡’ CHAPTER 76 - A.U.
β‡’ CHAPTER 77
β‡’ CHAPTER 78
β‡’ CHAPTER 79
β‡’ CHAPTER 80
β‡’ CHAPTER 81
β‡’ CHAPTER 82
β‡’ CHAPTER 83
β‡’ CHAPTER 84
β‡’ CHAPTER 85
β‡’ CHAPTER 86
β‡’ CHAPTER 87
β‡’ CHAPTER 88
β‡’ CHAPTER 89
β‡’ CHAPTER 90
β‡’ CHAPTER 91 - EXTRA

β‡’ CHAPTER 38

19.6K 716 394
By friessssssssss

season 7 episode 6

"How much do you think the cameras are going to change us?" Holly posed the question to Derek and Mark, who were in the elevator alone with her.

"I don't know." Derek let out a sigh as Mark smiled.

"All I know is that the camera is going to love me."

Holly rolled her eyes and muttered, "Of course it is."

"What was that, Red?" Mark asked, acting as if he hadn't heard her.

Derek chuckled as Holly rolled her eyes, "You heard me."

DR. DEREK SHEPHERD

Chief of Neurosurgery

DR. HOLLY KEPNER

Surgical Resident

"We were paged down to assess the patient's head trauma." Derek announced, looking at the camera briefly before looking back at the patient through the glass.

Holly smiled at the camera, pointing behind her, "When they stabilize him, we'll go in and do our stuff." 

"Hold compressions, please." A man's voice was heard as the camera panned towards the trauma room, "Let's see what we have."

"Got a rhythm." Meredith nodded at the doctors.

"Does he have a pulse?"

"Yeah but," Cristina muttered, "half his brain is on the floor, so..."

"That's it." Owen shook his head at Derek and Holly, who had been waiting patiently, "He's basically brain dead."

"Wait..." Holly whispered, looking over at Derek as she nudged him and the camera panned back to the two, "Could he be a match...?"

Derek's eyes widened before he nodded, "He could be..." Derek looked at the camera, "Um, excuse us one second, okay?" The two walked inside, "Dr. Hunt." Owen brought his head up as Derek asked, "Is he a donor?"

"We're still gonna have to crossmatch him." Owen spoke as the documentary switched scenes from the E.R. to the patient's I.C.U. room. 

Holly stood next to Derek as he wrote down on the chart, "Oh, yeah, of course."

"Hey." Mark's voice was heard, making the camera pan to him as he approached the group, "Red, what do we got?"

"Hey," Derek smiled, "look at this."

"I think we've found a possible match for Zach." Holly smiled.

DR. MARK SLOAN

Chief of Plastic Surgery

"Blood type's a match, skin's a match." Derek listed.

Holly continued, "Age, size, gender, all match." 

Derek looked up at the camera as he clicked his pen and smiled, "We've got our guy."

"We got our guy?" Mark asked, looking up at the other three doctors.

Owen nodded, "We got our guy."

"Oh," Mark smiled at the camera, "you picked a good night to start filming."

Derek chuckled as the camera zoomed into Mark's face, "Yeah."

The camera zoomed back out as Mark grabbed the chart, "This is gonna be fun."

"No, no," The documentary cut to Mark, Derek, Owen, and Callie in the room discussing what to do with Zach's surgery after Mark had told the documentary team how horrible it was to hear Derek had been shot, "you're thinking like a nerve guy."

Derek answered without looking up from the scans, "I am a nerve guy."

"Goes blood supply, then nerves." Mark listed.

"Actually," Owen corrected, "it's tendons, then blood supply, then nerves."

"Um, hello," Callie reminded, "what about the bones?"

DR. CALLIE TORRES

Orthopedic Surgeon

The camera panned to Callie's bored face as the men began to speak over each other.

"Um," Callie's voice was heard before the documentary switched scenes, showing Callie in the I.C.U. room with Zach, "we estimate the surgery will take anywhere from fifteen to twenty hours. We'll have two O.R.s going at once. There will be five teams of surgeons. One team for each arm, and then a fifth just to harvest veins from the leg."

The documentary switched to the scan room with Derek, Mark, Owen, and Callie, "You know there's only been one successful bilateral arm transplant in the country?" Mark noted.

"In the world." Owen added.

"In the world." Mark corrected himself.

"Yeah," Derek crossed his arms in front of himself, "I wouldn't go so far as, uh, calling us medical titans, but..."

The camera panned slowly and zoomed into Callie's face as she stared at the wall, almost zoning out their conversation as she rolled her eyes.

"We are." Owen confirmed.

"Not the first time I've been called a titan." Mark joked, making the other men laugh and Callie scoff lightly.

"Yeah." Callie stifled a nod as she looked at the camera, the documentary switching the scene to her in front of a wall of the hospital alone, "I can't wait for Holly to become a neurosurgeon so she could join us in the discussion rooms."

The documentary switched back to the scan room with Mark, Derek, Owen, and Callie. The men still laughing at their joke but there was no audio of it as it still continued Callie's voice over and the camera zoomed into Holly, who was by the door taking notes.

"Then maybe the boys would stop acting like it's their own little world."

"Oh." Holly chuckled, lifting the hair from her left side to show the small graze in the corner of her forehead that was previously hidden by her hair as she stood in front of the staircase door, "It's just a little graze. But, yeah, uh, the shooter he..." She brought her hand back down, making her hair hide the graze once more, "he tried to shoot specific people like Derek and I, so that's how I got this."

The camera cut, Holly now had her hand on the door as she looked at the camera.

"Derek needed someone to check on his post-ops and he asked me to do it because I'm the resident that has spend most time on his service..." Holly nodded, "so I know what to do in case anything goes wrong." She pointed behind her, "I have to go check on a patient right now, so if you want you guys can go stalk someone else."

APRIL KEPNER

Surgical Resident

APRIL IS HOLLY'S OLDER SISTER.

"Um, Dr. Shepherd is currently getting ready to go into surgery." April smiled, "I'm actually on my way there now--"

"Enter security access code." The electronic female voice of the security system spoke as alarms began to blare and April rolled her eyes.

The documentary switched to Jackson being locked inside the small hallway from the surgery wing to the I.C.U. He was currently stuck with a patient since the doors were locked and he began to pull on the doors, "A little help over here. I'm locked in here. Nurse!" Jackson yelled out, "Come here."

The documentary switched back to April as she sighed and looked at the camera, "It's this stupid security--"

"Hello?!" Holly's voice was faintly heard, making April's eyes widen as she approached the staircase door and tried to pry it open-- all to no avail.

April tried to open the door again, "Holly?"

"I'm--" Holly answered from the other side of the door as she, too, tried to push the door open, "I'm stuck in here."

DR. HOLLY KEPNER RAN UP THE STAIRS TO THE O.R. FLOOR IN ORDER TO ESCAPE THE SHOOTER. SHE HAS RARELY USED THE STAIRS SINCE.

"Holly, it's okay. It's a false alarm."

"Enter security access code."

"I hate that stupid [BLEEP]'s voice." Holly groaned from the other side of the door as she banged her hands against the door. From the other side, although the documentary hadn't caught it, she held her hands to her ears as she tried to block out the blaring alarm, "I-I need to get out of here." Holly breathed rapidly.

"H-Holly," April tried to assure, going down to the ground as she attempted to put her fingers through the small crack at the bottom of the door to show Holly she was there, "I-I'm right here, you're gonna be okay. It's just a false--"

"I should've taken the elevator." Holly's voice cracked, "I-I can't be in here."

"Call somebody." The documentary switched back to Jackson trying to open the doors, "Get these damn doors unlocked."

"Dr. Avery. Dr. Avery," The nurse pointed behind him, "your patient!"

"Enter security access code."

"Dr. Avery, hold on!"

The documentary showed Jackson walking down a hallway-- alone. The camera was a few feet away to give him some sort of privacy as Jackson grabbed a hospital trash can and threw it to the ground, beginning to kick it over and over again as a voiceover played.

"It's been, uh..." Jackson's voiceover was heard as on-screen Jackson brought his hands to his head, "hard... since the shooting."

The scene cut to Jackson standing in front of the camera, "I, uh, I lost some fr- some friends that day."

The scene cut again to Jackson bringing his hands back to his head as he kicked the trashcan one last time before April walked up to him. Telling him something until he ran off into the direction she walked away from.

The next scene showed Jackson running up to Holly, who had been sitting on a gurney with April as she calmed down until April went off to get Jackson. Jackson held Holly's face as his eyes scanned her briefly before bringing her into a hug. 

Holly, however, pushed him out of the hug and did the same to him. Checking over him as she began to ask him if he was okay before he could ask her-- having found out he was also trapped.

"Oh." Holly's voiceover was heard as Jackson and Holly hugged each other before the scene showed Holly standing in a random hallway, "I didn't know you guys got that... uh, weird... it's like your big brother or something." She chuckled before her laugh faded as the documentary team hadn't laughed at her joke. Sheepishly bringing a hand to the back of her neck, she answered, "Uh, we were just checking up on each other. We're friends." Holly smiled.

The camera slowly panned to Jackson, who had been looking at her from the Nurse's station he leaned on, a smile on his face.

"We're friends."

✧✧✧

i don't think you understand how sad i am at the fact that happy jolly moments will CEASE in a few chapters.

BUT HAPPY JOLLY MOMENT HERE WE STAN ADSKJFHASLKJFH THE FACT THAT THEY BOTH CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER AND THEY'RE JUST CHECKING UP-- ADJSKFH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 1.2K 17
The plane crash happened, But everyone survived. Mark is making a plan to propose to his girlfriend, Lexie Grey. They're in a good spot after everyt...
538K 14.2K 50
i don't really like to talk about iraq {lowercase intended} oc x mark sloan Β©olivia simpson 2020
1.2M 32.5K 98
❝I'm not going anywhere, because you're the one.❞ She was the fall he had always desired. He was the warmth she never knew she needed. They were love...
9.6K 243 36
As a young women you will find your way in this world. You are working hard to make your dream come true and that's becoming a surgeon. Everything lo...