My Horny Patient→𝙆𝙏𝙃

By moonchiiild_

"Oh," He turns back again. "Nice bra colour by the way," You blink, "See ya doc!" He winks followed by a smi... More

Chapter 1: That drunkard
Chapter 2: Nice Bra
Chapter 3: Pizza
Chapter 4: Drama
Chapter 5: First Appointment
Chapter 6: Unrequited love
Chapter 7: Informal appointment
Chapter 8: Sweet home but not yours
Chapter 9: Girlfriend
Chapter 10: Wasted
Chapter 11: Let's spy
Chapter 12: I like you
Chapter 13: Control
Chapter 14: Was it real?
Chapter 15: Emetic
Chapter 16: A bully
Chapter 17: Jealous?
Chapter 18: Let's dance
Chapter 19: Weird kidnapper
Chapter 20: Bruises
Chapter 21: Cheesy
Chapter 22: Don't leave me
Chapter 23: Feeling feelings
Chapter 24: Tell me
Chapter 25: Bad Morning
Chapter 26: My friend
Chapter 27: Plotting
Chapter 28: Your honour
Chapter 29: Room please
Chapter 30: Dress up
Chapter 31: Walk Me With You
Chapter 32: Soya Sauce
Chapter 33: No drinks allowed
Chapter 35: Late date state
Chapter 36: Run
Chapter 37: A Ride
Chapter 38: Tease
Chapter 39: Storm
Chapter 40: Busy bees
Chapter 41: Ready
Chapter 42: Mr Kim
Chapter 43: Waterfall
Chapter 44: I do
Finale: Confession

Chapter 34: Sweet night

14K 849 310
By moonchiiild_

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Sweet night
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Tiredness make the workers hang limp like wet laundry as they feel like every muscle in their body is giving into gravity. What they wanted was a peaceful cleaning of normal dust. But forget dust, they even have people to clean up the floor from as they all lay there on the floor like the dead. All the guests, including the owner of the mansion, are scattered over the ground and some people even sprawled over chairs.

Nevertheless, gradually people start to awaken while workers mind their own business. Nobody has the courage to lay hands on Taehyung's father or his guests. But Taehyung's father has now been awaken and so is everyone else. Hobi and Taehyung's father find themselves in such a position that they look like they've been cuddling while Rose and Yoongi wake up with a few bruises like they wrestled at WWE. And for some strange reason, Jin has been sleeping on top of a mirror... He scratches his head in confusion as to where and how he got that huge mirror from.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Eyes tiredly waking up at the sound of birds chirping to closely, your heart drops at the view before you. All you see is blue. A clear blue sky with no white fluffs interrupting you. You start to admire the beauty of nature despite having to squint your eyes a little too much... When a heavy hand drops at your neck making you choke and not too long before a leg drops onto your legs from the other side.

What the heck? Making the most dirtiest face in disgust, you turn to your left you view a Kim Taehyung and then slowly turn to your right to view your very own Jeon Jungkook.

The man's eyes soon start to flicker until they're half open and you notice his lips starting to make movements.

"Noona," he mumbles followed by a soft smile until you stop hearing his breathing and his eyes flicker open. Immediately the man gets his leg off your body and stands up while you stay in the ground. Soon you realise you've fallen asleep at the terrace and sooner, Taehyung awakes too... Except his reaction to you is complete contrast to Jungkook.

When his pretty eyes half-open, he doesn't even smile, as if waking up to your face is the most normal thing to him. Instead, he naturally gets his arm on your tiny waist and smoothly pull you closer to his body, leaving no gap between the two of you.

"Taehyung? Wake up!" You whisper yell as you're too close to his face to be straight-up yelling at him.

Taehyung only moans in response signalling his disapproval at your request.

"Taeee we're on your terrace and Jungkook is up here too," you try to remind him.

"How about I'll be your terrace so you can be on top of me?" Taehyung, with his morning voice, mumbles nonchalantly but clearly enough for you to understand.

"How about you stay here and we can get your dad to kick your ass when he finds you here?" You snap making Taehyung immediately wake up.

"Father!"

On the other hand, when Ari opens her eyes, what she views is completely different from everyone else. She oddly wakes up in the most normal way than anyone else, which is in her bedroom. She looks under her duvet and mumbles a little 'hm?' as she witnesses her body with only shorts and a bra. Not too long before, a Park Jimin with drenched hair shows up casually walking across the king-sized bed and to the dressing table.

"Jimin, what the hell happened last night?" Ari asks scratching her head. "OH SH*T HOW DID THE PLAN GO? Why do I not remember anything? And if the plan went right then WHY ARE WE STILL HERE?" Ari looks around the guest room puzzled but Jimin doesn't bother replying to her. "Oi! Chimchim?" She throws a cushion at him this time.

"Ari, stop that." He at last replies but receiving Ari raising her eyebrows at him in response.

"And where are my clothes? I usually sleep in sports bras so something tells me something happened last night." She speaks, "something wrong."

He sighs. "You threw up on your dress so I had to get you here and get you changed." And he earns another confused look from Ariel before he starts explaining everything.

»»————- Flashback ————-««

Taehyung stands there speechless while Jimin, Jungkook and you join him silently.

"Anybody free to go for a walk to the garden with me?" You casually ask.

"Me." All three of the guys chorus nonchalantly before you all step out being traumatised.

After the four of you step outside, you end up at the terrace with a bottle of vodka that Ari brought.

"Wait doesn't Taehyung have a drinking addiction?" Jungkook asks as he takes a shot.

"He does, but he's almost recovering after my emetic and he hasn't touched alcohol since... right?" You seriously Tae and Jimin watches you with a smug on his face.

"No I haven't." Taehyung responds lost in his thoughts.

You, Jungkook and Jimin proceed to take another shot which is immediately spat out when Tae decides to question. "What the hell happened at that party?"

Jungkook still choking, "w-what do you mean?"

"Why is everyone acting drunk? What happened to father and Rose and Jin and... Yoongi!" He exclaims the last name, "and even Ari! How are you not worried about your friends even?"

"Erm," You try to reason. "Maybe, they're just really happy!" you lift your shoulders nervously.

"I know my father," Tae declares in a suspicious tone. "He's not like this when he's happy."

"Well, has Rose brought her boyfriend before?" Jimin asks this time.

"No?"

"Then maybe it's that," Jimin tries to make it make sense.

"But what about everyone else-"

"I mean your dad owns this place, he's basically like the king of Daegu so obviously everyone's going to act and follow him to please him!" Jungkook joins you and Jimin.

Taehyung takes a pause to take it all in. "Are you sure there's nothing important I should know about?"

"Nope!" The three of you chorus.

"Actually I wouldn't be so sure about that." A familiar voice presents itself from behind you. You all twist your heads to view your favourite guest, Park Seojoon.

"Seojoon," you call before all four of you stand up.

"So is anyone willing to tell me truthfully what's going on before I start my assumption?" Seojoon asks with hands confidently tucked in his pockets.

"Hey listen, I don't know what's wrong with your head-" Jimin doesn't get to finish his sentence before Seojoon interrupts him.

"You drugged everyone, didn't you? You guys did something."

You and Jungkook guiltily exchange looks in silence while Taehyung and Jimin glare at Seojoon as if there's some electrical spark going between the three.

You gulp, "look, I can explain what happened-"

"No one needs to explain anything," Taehyung stops you. "As the son of President Kim, I'm the one who owes an explanation, right?"

Seojoon is taken aback as it's now clear to everyone that Mr Kim never bothered to introduce his son but only his daughter, Rose. You subconsciously pout at the realisation.

"So you tell me, what kind of a son would drug his own father and his sister and his own friends, let alone the guests?" Taehyung asks in a mocking tone.

"I mean, if your father never bothered to introduce with as much enthusiasm as much as your sister, then I'm sure you must be someone who doesn't deserve to be exposed to the rest of the world."

Taehyung holds still, staring at Seojoon, eyes locked right on his. There is a wrinkle in his nose that has nothing to do with a coming sneeze, muscles tight, jaw clenched. When he moves it's like an epic series of movie-stills, fist moving forward as his face distorts into an expression he's never worn before.

Jimin and Jungkook don't hesitate to run and try to stop the pair as Seojoon doesn't stay still either. Both Taehyung and Seojoon had their collar clenched by each other while shooting daggers into each others' eyes.

"GUYS!" You scream as they're no longer onto each other, "enough is enough! If you want to fight, you can go to the streets and kill each other there! We have an upcoming wedding here." You state mindlessly and earn a weird look from Jimin and Jungkook as you try to tell them off.

»»————-Flashback paused————-««

"PFFT!" Ari giggles, "Is that what she said?" Her boyfriend nods in return.

"How is this girl prioritising a wedding over those two killing each other? That too in the streets!"

"I know, she should've said something cool like the cage in WWE" Jimin's eyes light up at the memories of WWE wrestling.

"Okay now finish the story before I give you a pedigree," Ari urges.

Jimin chuckles at her cute threat. "Anyway..."

»»————-Flashback continue————-««

You drag Taehyung forcefully by his muscly arm while Jimin and Jungkook hold onto Seojoon. Even as you try to separate the two, they continue to frown at each other that you even have to grab onto Taehyung's chin and make him face forward.

Arms tangled with each others, you silently walk to the nearest room you could find and face the huge wardrobe before eyeing Taehyung. Taehyung eyes you back in return.

"Come on," you insist as you signal him to get the first aid box from the top of the wardrobe.

Taehyung rolls his eyes before getting the box down and you both sit on the bed. You start to wipe off the blood that skims down from the corner of his lips while he keeps his gaze at you. This isn't even your first time wiping blood off him, he really knows how to get into these fights, huh?

"I didn't start the fight you know," Taehyung suddenly insists as if you asked for an explanation. "He shouldn't have said what he said. Who does he think he-"

"Tae," you stop him. "I don't need your explanation." You calmly tell him and Taehyung gulps while remembering how you were grumpy with him earlier today.

"You're right." You continue, "Seojoon shouldn't have said what he said. He has no right to determine your position in the family and it's not like he knows much about you and your family." You don't even realise that you're effortlessly making Taehyung's heart skip.

"Aaaand you're done!" You wrap it up, closing the box and handing it to him for him to put it back up the wardrobe.

Taehyung gently holds onto the box with eyes locked with yours until he politely asks, "about today, did I do something wrong? Was there something you were upset about?"

"Well," you sigh. "To be honest I don't even know why I was mad in the first place when I can literally ask you myself. I'm not that old-fashioned to expect the guy to- you know what? Let me ask you now Kim Taehyung."

"Wait, no." He quickly refuses. "Before whatever you ask, I have something to ask you." You blink in response for him to carry on. "Come here."

He lovingly takes your hand and leads you towards the huge window. You gaze at the stars that light the sky like snow-flakes in the night. Feeling the wind blow your hair into a tousled mane, you close your eyes and open slowly again and find the moon gazing back at you. It's all so pretty.

"So pretty," escapes from your mouth.

"Just like me."

You eye him with a straight face and receive a cute chuckle from Taehyung.

"I mean someone else actually," Taehyung adds. "Someone who happens to be standing here," Taehyung gets closer to you this time. He no longer stands beside you but behind you, when you feel his hands snake and wrap around your waist.

With his chin now resting upon your shoulder he whispers, "you."

"Tae-"

"As late as this is," he cutely says. "Can I call you my girlfriend now?"

It doesn't take a second for a smooth smile to spread across your round face and your cheeks to already ache at how hard you're smiling right now. This is one of those moments again where it's taking everything in your power for you to not jump up and down the bed and squeal like a little girl.

"That's it?" You manage to speak, still smilingly. "So I don't have to call you my boyfriend, right? You just call me your girlfriend?" You tease.

"Huh? N-no," Taehyung hesitates. "As in- like- can we... you know... be both girlfriend boyfriend... I-"

Before Taehyung gets a chance to explain himself, still in his embrace, you twirl your body to face him and warmly press your plump lips onto his.

»»————- End of flashback at last ————-««

"Woahhh," Ari gasps, still in her bra and underwear. "That was a long ass flashback."

"Mhm," Jimin agrees. "Now can you go and put clothes on, your boyfriend is finding it hard to control his love for you."

"Oh really?" Ari asks in a teasing yet seductive tone before she crawls on the bed and pulls onto Jimin's shirt, automatically making him drop onto the bed with her.

"Wait quick question," Ari pauses with Jimin on top of her. "I get all that narration you did, but how did you know what was happening between Y/n and Tae, weren't they having a private time while you were with Jungkook and Seojoon?"

"Oh actually I don't know anything about that," Jimin answers. "Authornim just added that part because authornim wanted readers to know what happened last night."

"Ah." Ari nods understandingly before the couple start their own private time.

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
To be continued
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

A/N:
Btws, am I boring yall? 🥺🥺🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 11.2K 44
"Woah.." You trailed your fingers down his chest to his lower stomach, feeling him flinch from the sudden touch. "Your turn." Jungkook whispered down...
34.9K 2.6K 40
𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 (𝗇) 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 the most beautiful smiles are those who bear the most pain ⏤❦⏤ "Jin, ar...
691K 37.4K 52
"What are you doing?" I asked, and he looked at me. I stumbled back and my back hit someone. I looked up to see bright red eyes glaring down at me. "...