insecurities

Galing kay temari53

Bonnie just moved to the suburbs after living in a small town for most of her life due to events that happene... Higit pa

Bonnie Hart
Job offer
his life
Home Alone
Chemistry Project
Saturday Night
PROJECT
Tell me
Touch.
Invitation
Ride Out
His Day
Kris
GAME TIME
Lesson
Family
Date
Heat
School Dance.
I Need You
I Don't Care
Just Us Two
Two Weeks
I...
I'm Right Here
Time Alone
Her Day
New Beginning
Moving On
Back
Reaching Out
Business Party
Work
Skyline Project
Dress Fitting
Story For The Press
The Launch
A Moment
Weeks Apart
Turn Out
Investor's Gathering
Adrenaline
Can't
Netherlands
I'll Be Back...
Bonding
My Love
Visit
Plan
As I Wait
(Insecurities Book 2)

Request

17 3 0
Galing kay temari53

Bonnie's POV

Text message from Ming

○We're coming over. We know you don't like eating out so we coming with lots of food.○

I normally wouldn't have a problem with that but I decided to take Ian's advice from yesterday and 'go out more'. So I texted Ming.

•You know what?... Come fetch me and we'll go out.•

○That's a first...see you soon.○

Well...there's A first time for everything. I went out to take a shower and when I came back I had a text from Ian.

○hey... O:-).○

He actually used emojis...now that's a first. Kinda cute though.

•hi⚰•

○:O... you do notice that's a coffin,right?○

•I like coffins ^_^•

○Lesson for next weekend "Quit being creepy"...Anyway,plans for the day?(-:○

•I'm going out with Amy,Ming and Kris.•

○Kris.... :'(?○

•Get over it...bye.•

I tossed my phone on my bed as I dug in my closet for something to wear. I wore navy blue jeans with a black oversized t-shirt with a print of Mickey's face and finished my look with black sandals. Tied my hair up and grabbed my glasses.

When the doorbell rang grabbed my phone and rushed downstairs to open.

"You were serious,you are coming?" Amy asked as she pulled me towards her and gave me a hug. "Let's go before you change your mind."

I got inside the jeep and sat next to Ming who was already staring at me.

"Where's your car?" She asked as she moved closer to me.

"Ahh...Ian drove me home on Friday." I answered as i slowly sunk in my seat because they're about to drill me with questions.

"Ohhw." Was the only thing Kris said to that.

"I told you he likes you." Amy said as she threw her hands up.

Ming simply raised her eyebrows and blinked at me.

Something just felt off about Kris's response so decided not to tell them yet about yesterday.

We stopped at a gas station and Kris had to use the bathroom.

"Is Kris okay?... he's being awfully quiet."

"He likes you..." Ming said and Amy turned around to look at us shocked.

My eyes widen at what she just said. "Yesterday I went out with Ian...not like a date,but just went out." I covered my mouth with my hands and looked at the both of them.

"What!" Amy exclaimed as her eyes shot open.

"What did you do together?" Ming asked seeming really interested.

"Well,we went to the cinema,watched a motorbike race,uhhm...went to a pizza place,looked around the mall and watched the sunrise at the beach..."

Amy cut me off,"ok, now that was a date."

"It wasn't." I protested.

"Was too."

"Wasn't."

"Was."

"Was not."

"It was!"

"Yeah,it was."Ming finally spoke and I just gave up on winning that argument.

Kris came back carry 4 bottles of juice.

"What are you girls talking about?" He asked as he started the engine.

"Just girl talk." Amy said as she took a sip of her juice with her eyes still on me.

Wait... Kris liked me?... what?why?when?. He never struck me as someone who would like me...yet again Ian liked me so I guessed ,anything's possible.

We stopped at a pretty franchise.  It had pretty hanging lights and wooden floors with a pretty menu. It was really relaxing and the waiters were awesome and young too.

We all ordered and we agreed that me and Amy were going to split the bill in half. Amy was on about how her and Darren got along at Ian's birthday party and how they were planning on going on a date...it was cute though.

"Milkshakes?" Ming asked as she got up.

"Yep." The whole lot of us said in unison.

She walked away to go order some of those.

"I need the lady's room." Amy said as she left me and Kris there.

It was awkwardly silent for a while until Kris spoke. "So...you and Ian?"

"No...we just friends." I said reassuring him.

"Mhm...so,it's safe to ask you out?" He asked as he pulled his eyes away from his plate to mine.

"Out?"

He nodded,"Yeah...like a date."

"Ohhw...uhh. I-I'll think about it." I said with so many stutters.

"Great."

"Ming's still not back?" Amy asked as she took a seat next to me.

"Nope." Kris answered as he took a few glances at me before taking a sip of his coke.

"I'll go check on her." I said trying to run away from the awkwardness between me and Kris.

I caught up with Ming still standing in line.

"Have I been gone that long?" She asked as she took a look at her watch. "Just 7 minutes. You are so impatient."

"I just needed some air. Kris asked if he can ask me out on a date...now I feel weird." I said as I leaned against the wall that separated the eating area and the ordering station...

"And?..."

"I said... I'll let him know. What was I supposed to say?"

"May I ask you something?"She asked sounding really serious.

I nodded.

"What about Maya? She's still dating Ian,isn't she?"

I took a long pause... it's not that I haven't thought about his relationship with Maya but everytime he touches me,I seem to forget all that. His company and everything about him...his kiss,his smile,his smell. On friday i almost gave in to him. The way his breath hit on my skin made my insides burn,he grabbed my waist pulling me close to his body and...urgh,but fact remains he is Maya's.

"Next!" A voice pulled me out of my thoughts as Ming pulled me by my hand.

"You're right." I finally answered Ming.

Ming pursed her lips giving me sorry eyes and then she ordered our milkshakes.

"Almost never made it back." Amy grabbed the strawberry milkshake as Ming set down the tray full of drinks.

"Sorry." Ming said and Amy smiled at her.

"Are you okay?" I felt Kris's hand on mine and pulled my hand back to me.

"I'm fine..."

My conversation with Ming messed up my mind all day. It was a helluva fun day but...I couldn't stop thinking of Ian and Maya.

Kris dropped me off at my house and it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be considering it was just the two of us left.

Night came and Ian called.

"What do you want now?"

"Can't I just call for no reason?" Ian asked.

"No." I answered as i sat on my bed.

"Why not?"

"C'mon,Ian... why'd you call?"

He chuckled lowly,"Well,I don't know. Maybe I wanted to hear your voice and ask how was your day."

"Why not call Maya?" I was sure I sounded like a jealous girlfriend right now.

"Bonnie..."

"Ian...hang up the phone."

"Bonnie... I'm not in love with Maya. I don't want to be with her. Yeah,sure I liked her once but I don't want her anymore.I want you and I will wait until you're ready to trust me because I really want YOU."

My heart started beating fast and I became breathy. He just had this effect on me and I couldn't really say anything at this point.

It was silent for a while then he spoke,"What are you doing now?"

"Just getting ready to sleep."

"What are you wearing?"

I laughed at what what he just asked."I am not answering that."

"C'mon..."

"Okay,fine. PJ's."

"Are you thinking about me?"

"Okay,Ian...goodnight." I said as i hung up the phone and blushed for no good reason. I got in bed and drifted of to the land of the sleeping.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

325 47 30
Her life was never supposed to turn out this way. No, in fact life had a whole other route planned for her. But she just happened to catch a certain...
588K 20.5K 54
"My life is messed up." He muttered. "Good. That way we can fix each other. " Georgia is a 23 years old, curvy Nigerian who moves with her family to...
17.3K 947 34
Ryan Tyler is an ill-mannered immature person who always gets what he wants. He is so arrogant and has a cold heart. During summer break he got into...
6.3M 167K 55
High school is supposed to be the greatest years of our lives but so far for me it's been the worst my sophomore year I had only 2 best friends one e...