insecurities

Par temari53

Bonnie just moved to the suburbs after living in a small town for most of her life due to events that happene... Plus

Bonnie Hart
Job offer
his life
Home Alone
Chemistry Project
Saturday Night
PROJECT
Tell me
Touch.
Invitation
Ride Out
His Day
Kris
GAME TIME
Request
Family
Date
Heat
School Dance.
I Need You
I Don't Care
Just Us Two
Two Weeks
I...
I'm Right Here
Time Alone
Her Day
New Beginning
Moving On
Back
Reaching Out
Business Party
Work
Skyline Project
Dress Fitting
Story For The Press
The Launch
A Moment
Weeks Apart
Turn Out
Investor's Gathering
Adrenaline
Can't
Netherlands
I'll Be Back...
Bonding
My Love
Visit
Plan
As I Wait
(Insecurities Book 2)

Lesson

18 3 0
Par temari53

Ian's POV

Last night i took Bonnie back home and her mom wasn't around so,I stayed with her until she fell asleep and her mom was back. She didn't see me leave though... which is great because I'm sure we would've had to have 'a chat' .

Phone rings

A call from Maya and I'd better not ignore it otherwise she'd call me all day.

"Ian?"

"Maya?"

"Are you okay?"

"Not that much...why?"

"Well,yesterday you ran out of the game and never came back. Your car was gone and you weren't taking any of my calls."

"Don't worry,Maya... I'm okay."

"Should i come check on you?"

"No... my mom has something do with me today."

"Oh well...okay. Love you."

I hung up the phone then got on my motorbike. I drove off to Bonnie's place and rang the doorbell.

She opened and was kinda shocked i was the one at the door. "What are you doing here?" She asked as she took a peak behind me and saw my bike."What is happening here?"

"Well...yesterday you told me how your mother kept telling you about feeling,living and loving..."

"Yeah?"

I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her back just so i can let myself in and then i shut the door behind me. "So...we'll start with living. I'll be your teacher. Teaching you to 'Feel,live and love'."

"Aren't i already living?"

"Well...you are but you're supposed to live a little and you're kinda living too much."

"There're degrees of living?"

I narrowed my eyes at her..."You're cute but that's not gonna help you so...let's go." I said as i took a seat on the couch. "Go get ready otherwise I'll drag you in those cute short PJ's of yours."

She simply scoffed at what I just said and nodded,"Okay...give me 10 minutes."

After approximately 6 minutes of me watching cartoons on TV, I heard loud footsteps and when i looked ...i saw Bonnie in a bath towel practically dragging the huge slippers she was wearing as she went over to the kitchen.

"Mom forgot to unpack the shopping bags yesterday...ahha,got it." She made her way back with a box of tampons in her hand.

"Ohhw...is that why you pushed me off yesterday." I teased.

She chuckled ,"You're cute...shut up." She said as she made her way up the stairs.

After a couple of minutes she came downstairs wearing black jeans and an oversized black shirt that she tucked in her jeans in front with white sneakers and a melange hat.

"I like it." I said as I got up.

She smiled and grabbed her phone,"Let's go." She walked over to the door and turned back to me. "Where are we going?"

"Out."

"Where's 'out'??" She asked again.

"Do you trust me?"

She didn't answer that...instead she continued walking,locked the door then got on my motorbike.

"Remember...DONT squeeze the life out of me." I said as i started up the engine.

She held my torso quite firmly but it was comfortable as we took off. After a couple of minutes as i saw she was getting comfortable,I started driving faster and the next thing i felt a pinch on my side...

"Are you trying to kill me!!?" She screamed making sure i could hear her.

Note to self...she is violent. Don't scare her.

"Sorry!" I slowed down as we came up to a red light.

When we got to the cinema she stood in front of me,"You do know I go to the cinema,right?"

"With me?"

"No...with my mom."

I made gagging sounds pretending that I was vomiting,"Scratch that...everyone has been to the cinema with a parent. Try adding a hot guy."

She turned around as if she was looking for someone or something,"And where do i find this hot guy?"

I gasped,"Ohhw no,you didn't."

"Ohhw yes,I did." She said as she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"We'll definitely talk about this later but now let's watch some movies..."

She cut me off as she raised on finger in the air as a sign for me to shut up."You do know that instead of being here we should be studying because exams are coming up and..."

"And we'll study on weekdays and weekends we do this...now move Bonnie Hart and let's get in 'movie mode'."

We watched a romantic movie titled 'Me Before You'. As much as she didn't want to watch a romantic movie i forced her because honestly I can't stand horror movies. She was literally in tears at the end of it...which i found really cute.

"Guess where are we going now?" I asked.

"Taking me home." She said with a huge smile pasted on her face.

"Nope."

She dropped her arms to her sides..."But..."

"We aren't going back until after midnight. And since your car is locked inside the school's parking area...you are my passenger until you get it back."

"I hate you...you do know that,right?"

I took a step closer to her , leaned down a bit and whispered,"Care to show me how much you hate me?"

"Fine...you win." She said as she turned around and walked away leaving me behind.

I could do this hard to get thing all day...

This was a long day indeed but above all it was amazing. We finished off the day near the beach just watching the sunrise as she was now wearing my jacket...looked good on her. I scooted towards her and just stared at her beautiful face that was currently mesmerized by the sunrise. After a while she turned to me and was shocked by my staring.

"Jeez!" She exclaimed as she covered her face with her hands."You're staring."

"Is it wrong?"

"Yeah..." she paused as she looked into my eyes.

We stayed in each other's eyes for a  while. Her eyes brown and big looking up to mine,the tip of her tongue ran over her pink lower lip... i wonder what's going on in her mind right now. She has been through so much and if i could I'd take it all away. Her past experience has deprived so much from her...love,happiness and so much more that she probably hasn't told me about. Now,it made sense why she's always buried in school work... she stores the memories and pain away and never actually deals with it.

Her lips curled up to a smile and pushed me playfully,"Stop it."

I chuckled,"You hate it?" I then continued staring trying to piss her off.

"I'm being serious Ian...cut it out."

Now i was really pushing it,"Or what?" I asked as i closed in on her face. I took her hand and placed it on my chest wanting her to feel my heartbeat. I had worn a green button up shirt with the first three buttons undone. Two of her fingertips were on my bare skin...cold yet satisfying. I planted a kiss on her cheek and a small peck to her lips.

I felt her hand leave mine and I thought this is part where we get ready to leave...but to my surprise i felt her arms over my shoulders as she hugged me.

She pulled back then sighed heavily,"Now I want to go home." She smiled as she got up and held her hand out to help me get up.

I threw her the bike's keys,"You drive."

She scoffed with widened eyes,"What? Not happening." She threw the keys back at me.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and when i looked it was my mom.

"Take it... I'll wait for you ahead." Bonnie said as she walked leaving me behind.

"Mom?"

"Ian,where the hell are you? I've been worried sick. Do you know what time it is?"

"Mom,did you need something?"

"Your uncle Glen is coming and will land in the morning...right now is morning and you're still not back!"

"Give me 40 minutes and I'll be there."

"And what will you be doing in this 40 minutes?"

"Mom... I'll be there." I said as i shoved my phone in my pocket.

I walked to where Bonnie stood facing the opposite direction and I placed my hands on her shoulders,pulling her out of her thoughts.

"Is everything ok?"

I nodded,"Yep... but i need to rush back at the house."

"Cool...lets go."

I knew today was going to be hectic. Mom and uncle Glen aren't exactly the best of friends. And i would be in the middle of it all.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

739 49 31
Eighteen year old Jessabell has moved to a new town her senior year, and is trying to enjoy her last year of high school. Jessabell just wants to mak...
589K 20.5K 54
"My life is messed up." He muttered. "Good. That way we can fix each other. " Georgia is a 23 years old, curvy Nigerian who moves with her family to...
The New Me Par Barbie

Roman pour Adolescents

6.3M 167K 55
High school is supposed to be the greatest years of our lives but so far for me it's been the worst my sophomore year I had only 2 best friends one e...
17.5K 951 34
Ryan Tyler is an ill-mannered immature person who always gets what he wants. He is so arrogant and has a cold heart. During summer break he got into...