Chasing my Dream

By Rioronnie

An academy fanfiction Pria doesn't think she is worthy of dreaming until two Dads show her the love she has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaoter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Authors note
Chapter 54
Authors note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Notes

Chapter 39

1.2K 77 1
By Rioronnie

Walking into the room you could feel the charge and tension.  Raven came straight to me and kissed me.   It was determined and heartfelt and over as quickly as it started.  "Good to see me da" he smiled and winked. 

Axel walked to me and pulled me to him as he kissed my forehead.   "Hey love, your looking much better" he released me as Corey reached our and squeezed my hand before returning his attention to his screen.  I knew he was busy. 

"Pria it's good to see you" Phil approached as I went to shake his outstretched hand and he pulled me into a gentle hug.  "Our priority is Gerry and Derek sweetheart" I warmed at his reassurance. 

"Are the Andersons on target" I asked walking to look at the bank of screens.  "They had a couple of contacts at the sheriff's office one is in pursuit and one is the car thief they have just approached the location of the container and the deputy is arresting the perp" Axel explained. 

I looked to the scene to see a black Mercedes with a young man handcuffed to the side and a deputy talking in his radio.  The container is clearly behind them. 

"The deputy has radio'd the sheriff to explain that he has arrested the perp but that there is a container in the trees and is illegally on Mr Birchmont's land.  Luckily Mr Birchmont is a close friend of the sheriff" Axel said. 

I watched the deputy put the perp in the back of his patrol car as he went around the container with his torch.  He suddenly put his head to the container and got on his radio again.

"What's going on?" I asked. 

"Looks like her has heard something.  I'm guessing.  Corey update" Axel asked.

Deputy has confirmed voices coming from container.  Sheriff has contacted Barry to bring a grinder to gain access and is currently securing a van and an ambulance to arrive on scene.  Andersons are close by to make sure they aren't ambushed.  Looks like things are running smoothly" he answered.

I took a seat and moved it beside Corey eyes glued to the screens.

"Can I get anyone a drink?" Axel asked. I was about to say no when coffee blinked into my mind and I shouted.

"Marc!!!" I swivelled to look at Axel in a panic. "Has he checked in? Is he ok? Sorry with everything I didn't ask and it suddenly hit me. I hope he's ok" I stumbled out.

Corey's hand landed on my leg I turned to face him. "Sugar he is fine he checked in and is on his way home. The meeting was a little uneventful but they've managed to put a bug on Jizz" Corey explained.

I relaxed into my chair and placed my hand on top of Corey's. He laced his fingers with mine but kept his eyes on the screens.

Axel left with Phil, I presumed to get a drink. Raven had sat at the table and started to clean a gun. I looked back to the monitors and noticed another patrol car had joined the deputy.

As they were stood talking a grey van and a recovery truck pulled up. I watched as five men surrounded the doors to the container. One man went to the recovery truck and returned with an axel grinder and I was transfixed.

My stomach wouldn't stop turning as I wondered what or who was in the container. The man returned to the recovery truck and as Sheriff approached and spoke to him he got into his truck and drove off.

That left the sheriff the deputy and two other officers. The sheriff and deputy took out their guns and torches as the other officers opened the container doors holding their weapons to their side.

The scene unravelled before me and watching the officers body language didn't help my churning stomach.

One of the officers at the door held his nose as the deputy and other officer approached. It seemed like hours as I watched the two men disappear into the container. The deputy came back out suddenly and spoke to the sheriff who holstered his gun and got on the radio.

"I'm on the sheriffs radio frequency and he is checking eta for the ambulance" my free hand flew to my mouth to stop me crying out.

I watched them assist a few girls out into the fresh air and sat them together putting blankets around them. 3, 4, 5. Christ how many had been inside.

I then saw the two officers carrying out a man between them and laid him to the side. The deputy rushed over and started cpr on the man.

I leant forward and seemed to be creeping forward when a hand appeared on my shoulder. I looked over to see Raven, his focus on the screens also.

As the deputy stood he motioned to one of the officers who brought over a blanket and laid it over the man. Suddenly lights appeared as an ambulance appeared.

"Come Pria love well ask the Anderson team to check on the occupants and let us know an update ASAP" Axel appeared to my side. I looked to Corey.

"I'll keep watch and if I see anything helpful I'll shout" he squeezed my hand and let go. I gave in because a small headache had started and I didn't want to push myself too much.

I stood as Axel offered me his hand and led me back through to the lounge. He manoeuvres me to the sofa and I noticed a mug of coffee on the coffee table.

"Get comfy love we will discuss any updates with you. Phil has gone to head office to check the Jackson report" as I curled my feet under me I felt a warmth on my legs and noticed a blanket being placed over me.

"Try and relax love" Axel lent over and placed a soft kiss to my lips and I melted into his touch. "I am going to order some food for the guys Marc won't be long. Are you hungry?" He asked.

"What are you ordering" I asked. I knew I wasn't starving but I still felt I could nibble on something.

"I'm going to ring Benny's" he explained pulling his phone from his back pocket.

"BBQ chicken wings please hunny" Axel's eyes sparkled, I think at the nickname as he disappeared into the kitchen.

I wondered where Brandon was. He had walked me into the meeting room but I had been so obsessed with the raid I hadn't noticed his absence. I also hadn't looked at my phone or checked on Jacob.

I got up and went over to Brandon's room. The door was ajar and as I popped my head in Jacob and Brandon were on a game shouting at the TV. I left them to their competition.

I found my phone on charge by my bedside cabinet. I retrieved it and went back to the sofa making myself comfortable.

Opening my phone I noticed a missed call from Pierre and a text.

Pierre: sweet girl give me a call when you are free. I haven't spoken to Paul recently we had a small falling out but I'll explain in detail when we speak xx

I wondered what they had fell out over. I also thought about Jay and thought I would drop him a text so he didn't guess I was upset with him.

Pria: Hey, I may not make it in this week I've caught some sort of tummy bug. Blurgh! Hopefully I can kick your ass soon 👍

I went onto my emails and glanced through them quickly. Most were normal and unimportant. Then I noticed one from Mr Stuart. That was unusual, I opened the mail.

Dear Pria,

I've been called away from the University on a new project. I have been asked to assist in a new show to be held at Paris. It will open up new opportunities in hosting shows with prominent art figures.

I wanted to speak with you about commissioning some art work, probably about four paintings. Call me and I can give you some more details.

All my love
Paul

I shouted for Axel and had no reply.   I shifted on the sofa and twisted my head to see that the kitchen was empty.   I frowned throwing off the blanket and walking to the meeting room.   As I tried the door it was locked and although I had been shown around I had no idea the code for the keypad. 

I went back to Brandon's room and Jacob was still playing on the console but no Brandon.  Ok now I'm getting annoyed.   Going back to the meeting room door I knocked. 

The door swung open to reveal Brandon with everyone else crowded around the monitors.  The anger flushed through my system.   Brandon looked a little sheepish as I stepped into the room.  He reached for my hand but I pulled it slightly out of his reach. 

As I walked in front of the monitors they blacked out.  I looked down to Corey who wouldn't even turn to look at me.  "What the hell is going on?" I demanded. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 5.7K 93
Callie has remained hidden among humanity for the last twenty years until her past catches up with her. Now, hunters seek to finish what they starte...
82K 3.8K 43
Rose is running from someone with the help of her new family Ashely, Raven, Axel, Brandon, Marc, and Corey. Starting over means a new identity but wh...
357K 11.6K 64
Can Emmalynn Find love after Being In a Terrible Relationship with her Ex Boyfriend Is 14 her lucky number , Follow her journey #ghostbird #blackbo...
62K 2.9K 16
Fanfiction of CLStone's Academy series. Sang attends one of Victor's parents' fancy galas. Things don't go to well with that crowd, so they head ove...