OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

Per NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... Més

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 20

4K 176 37
Per NuAnBiHa

THAILAND
-------------
"Hello Uncle Dim, we already arrived. Where are you now?"

"I'm on my way Ma'am. I'll be there in twenty minutes." said Uncle Dim.

"Okay Uncle Dim, take your time. Errr, you didn't tell anyone about this right?" asked Becca.

"No Ma'am. Don't worry, no one knows you and Sir Gulf in Thailand now."

"Thank you so much Uncle Dim. We owed you a lot." Becca hung up the phone.

"Uncle Dim say he will arrives in twenty minutes. Are you okay Gulfie? Do you want to buy a drink or snacks?" Gulf shook his head.

"I'm okay, I guess. I don't want to buy anything. I just want to meet with Aunt Mame and I will ask Aunt Mame to cook for me." he said excitedly.

"You looked so tired. Let's have a sit first while waiting for Uncle Dim." said Becca.

Once they found a non crowded place to sit, Gulf took out his phone and called Bright. Within a few seconds, Bright answered the phone.

"Hello papa-to-be. How are you? Touch down Thailand?"

"Hello Bright. I'm fine and I'm tired at the same time, jetlag maybe. And yes, we arrived here already. Talk to you again later okay."

"Okay Gulf and take care." Bright hung up the phone.

"Ehemmm, calling your boyfriend already huh?" she rolled her eyes.

"He's not my boyfriend, Becca and you know it. I don't even love him and I'm scared to fall in love again."

"I know I know, I just want to tease you dear brother-in-law." Becca let out her giggles. While they were talking, Becca's phone ringing and it's Uncle Dim who's calling her. She answered the phone.

"Ma'am, I'm in front. Do you need me to go there?" asked Uncle Dim.

"It's okay, Uncle Dim. Wait for us, we will be there." Becca immediately cut off the call.

"Uncle Dim is here. Let's go and meet your Aunt Mame, Gulf." They stood up and walk to the front where Uncle Dim's waiting for them.

Once Uncle Dim saw them, he was shocked to see Gulf's condition but still he approached them.

"Hello Uncle Dim, nice to meet you again. Sorry for disturbing you at this hour." said Gulf with a smile on his face.

"Hello Sir Gulf, nice to meet you too again and you are not disturbing me at all. Ummm, is it yours and Sir Mew?" he asked Gulf.

"No! They're mine, Uncle Dim and only mine." he smile again. Uncle Dim nodded and he helped them to put their luggage in the bonnet. They get in the car and Becca ask Uncle Dim to drives them to the orphanage.

AT THE ORPHANAGE
--------------------------
"Finally! We're here, Becca. Let's go and meet our Uncle Green." Gulf chuckled. He went to the guard post and greet him.

"Uncle Green!! Hehe. I missed you, Uncle." and he hugged him.

"Gulffff! I missed you too! Where have you been?! Everybody here were really worried about you include your husband! He's totally in a messed you know!"

"He keeps on searching for you everywhere everyday after his working hours and after that, he comes here just to let go of his longing for you! I really pity him Gulf." said Uncle Green.

Gulf and Becca were taken aback by Uncle Green's words. "A-are you sure Uncle Green? I mean about h-he's looking for me and he comes here?" Uncle Green nodded.

"But why he's looking for Gulf Uncle Green? Still want to do his meanie? Oopps, sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Becca, Phi Mew's youngest sister." Becca introduce herself.

"Hello Becca, I'm Uncle Green and nice to meet you. May I ask something? What did you mean by 'why he's looking for Gulf?' Isn't Gulf is his husband?"

"Errr..... Hehe, it's nothing Uncle Green." said Becca.

"Uncle Green, can I go inside? I'm super tired because of them." Gulf pouted his mouth while showing his tummy to him.

"Them??? You mean twinnies???" asked Uncle Green and Gulf nodded excitedly.

"Wowww, congratulations Gulf! Mew must be very happy if he heard about this news and....." before he could continue, Gulf cut off Uncle Green's words.

"No! They're mine Uncle Green and only mine! If you don't mind, please let us in!" said Gulf sternly and Uncle Green just nodded.

"Thank you Uncle Green. Sorry for my harsh words. Please, don't tell anyone that I'm here. I just want to meet with Aunt Mame and I need some privacy too."

"Yes Uncle Green, please don't tell anyone includes my family, especially Phi Mew because we're just here for three days. Hope you can keep it secret naa." Becca added.

"O-okay, if you say so."

"Thank you so much Uncle Green." They both said in unison. Uncle Green nodded and walk back to his guard house.

"Let's go to my room first to put our belongings and then we go to Aunt Mame's room." Becca nodded and she followed Gulf from behind.

Gulf opened the door and enters the room with Becca and he froze.

"This scents! It's his and I hate it!" said Gulf in his heart. Becca noticed Gulf's face changed as she too can smell the scent of his brother inside the room.

"Errr Gulf, are you okay? I..... Ummm..... I can smell my brother's scent inside your room." Gulf turned around and looked at Becca.

"Nope! I'm not okay and I hate the smell of this scent. Looks like I had to disturbed Aunt Mame and I hate to wake her up now in the middle of the night but I have no choice. Do you want to follow me or not?"

"I'll follow you, is it okay with you?" Gulf nodded and they went to Aunt Mame's room.

Gulf keeps on knocking on the door but there's no respond from Aunt Mame. He tried to knocked once again and suddenly the door was opened.

Gulf looked at Aunt Mame and he hugged her. Aunt Mame was stunned for a few seconds. "G-Gulf? Am I d-dreaming?"

"Yes Aunt Mame. It's me, your Gulfie and you're not dreaming. I missed you so much, Aunt Mame. I'm sorry for leaving you just like that. Please forgive this rebellious child for leaving you." Gulf cried hard.

"Shhhh, don't cry Gulf. I'm not even mad at you because I know if I were you, I would do exactly the same, I would save myself." Gulf pulled himself from Aunt Mame and he looked at Becca.

"D-do exactly the same? What do you mean, Aunt Mame?" asked Becca.

"Well, Mew already told me the whole story. He confessed all of his faults and mistakes two months ago after Gulf left him."

"He really regret it and he always keeps on searching for Gulf everyday. Wait, let me call him and inform that you're back." she said happily but not for Gulf.

"Noo!!" said Gulf and Becca in unison.

"Gulf, can I have a talk with Aunt Mame first? I need to explain to her about you." Gulf nodded.

"But Aunt Mame, I want to change my bedsheet. I hate the scent in my room and it's still fresh when I entered my room." Aunt Mame took a new bedsheet from her wardrobe and give it to Gulf.

"Mew came here earlier and stay for a while in your room before he went to Japan for bussiness matters. Gulf, can I ask something?" Gulf just nodded.

"You're pregnant and you eat less spicy or non spicy, am I right?" she asked politely and Gulf nodded.

"No wonder Mew's behaviour changed. He always ask me to cook spicy food for him and he likes yellow curry so much. He must be so happy if he knows that you're pregnant with his baby."

"Nooo Aunt Mame, they're not his and will never be his! They're mine and only mine! He can't touched what's mine!" said Gulf sternly and he went out from the room. Aunt Mame looked at Becca without noticing the word 'they'.

"What's wrong with him Becca? Mind to share with me what happened to him for these seven months?" Becca nodded.

"I will explain all to you Aunt Mame but promised me, you won't call Phi Mew and inform to him that we're here."

"Yes Becca, I really want to know what happened to my son and I promised I won't called Mew and inform to him that both of you were here." said Aunt Mame.

Becca took out her phone from the pocket. She opened one file from her file manager and she passed it to Aunt Mame.

It's the video that she recorded. Aunt Mame just see a few clips and she passed back the phone to Becca.

"Thank you, Becca. Thank you so much for saving my Gulfie dear." Aunt Mame hugged Becca.

"It's my responsibility, Aunt Mame. I can't let my brother keep on abusing him and you're welcome." Becca pulled herself from the hug.

"Ummm, Gulf..... Actually when we arrives at London, I contact my cousin's fiance to check on Gulf and we were shocked because he had a trauma based on what Phi Mew did to him."

"He was so traumatized until they had to tied his hands and luckily, he understands the situations. It was difficult for us to control his condition especially when he remembered the words that Phi Mew say to him."

"When he went berserk, my cousin's fiance had to give him a sedative and it breaks my heart to see my brother-in-law in that condition." Aunt Mame shook her head.

"I don't know he will faced this kind of consequences but Becca, your brother has already regretted his actions against Gulf. Like I told you before, he really confessed all of his faults and mistakes to me two months ago after Gulf left him."

"I was so angry at first but after I see his effort, I forgive him because I know they were meant to be together. Mew miss him so much and he loves him too, Becca." said Aunt Mame calmly.

"But Gulf..... H-he fall out of love for Phi Mew, Aunt Mame. To be honest, when he knows that he's pregnant, he doesn't want the babies because he hate Phi Mew and he said that he hate the babies too because it's from Phi Mew. Luckily I managed to coax him and he accepted the babies."

"B-babies? Does it mean that he's pregnant with twins?" she asked and Becca nodded.

"He didn't eat spicy and if he wanted to eat spicy, he would cook the dish with less spicy or no spicy at all. We didn't allow him to do any work because we loves him so much Aunt Mame."

"Your brother likes to eat spicy a lot and it's a miracle that he didn't faced any problem when he eats spicy. Thank you so much Becca. I really owed you and the others." and Aunt Mame hug her.

They talk about Gulf and Becca told Aunt Mame the rest of Gulf's story during the seven months of them in London.

"Aowww, it's totally late already Aunt Mame and I guess Gulf already fall asleep. We'll talk again in the morning naa, Aunt Mame. I go to his room first."

"You can sleep here with me." said Aunt Mame.

"Thank you but it's okay, Aunt Mame. He will get mad at me if he didn't see me when he wakes up because I already promised not to leave him alone as he's scared if Phi Mew would be here. Excuse me naa, Aunt Mame." Becca walked out from the room and went straight to Gulf's room.

There, she lays on the mattress that Gulf already prepare to her. It was her request to sleeps on the mattress because it's not nice for Gulf to sleep on it since he's pregnant. She looked at Gulf and a few minutes later, she falls asleep.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me for you 💕💕💕💕💕

I'm republishing MSE and OCLS again but I'm not gonna update it regularly as I need to edit some of the chapters ..
I might remove extra chapters in MSE but let's see what I can do about it..
And for OCLS, maybe I'm gonna change some part of the original storyline or I just cut it out because of the matured content but yeah, let's see what I can do about it too..
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for still supporting me..

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

290K 11.7K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
66.8K 3.3K 18
Gulf's away for a vacation for a month. An unexpected turn of events. but what if...? - This story will be on my twitter too, I initially created t...
310K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
THEIR STORY Per angela

Literatura romàntica

83.6K 3.8K 45
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...