One of the boys

By mookiistar27

You know that whole bull of 'you'll fall in love with your bestfriend and everything will be fine'. Yeah, tha... More

One of the Boys
Masculinity
Transformation
Instructions
Pacen's Confession
Friends with benefits can cause problems!
Lazier tag
The art of seduction.
Nightmare Pt. 1
Nightmare Pt.2
Devin's Truth.
New discoveries.
Arrival
Rescue!
Awake....
Amnesia
A garden for memory
Remembering
Pacen's dream.
Miscellaneous
A first: Matt & Amy
Post tramuatic stress disorder.
Therapy
Charles is missing.
Pacen, please don't.
Over the edge.
We found Charles in a hopeless place
Hospital
Making love
Is this goodbye forever?

A Night At Pacen's

3K 38 5
By mookiistar27

Hiya!!! Hope you're liking the story!!! Enjoy!!!

Abby’s P.O.V
“Thanks for dropping me off, Devin.” I smiled.
“No problem.” He held my hand. “I’ll see you tomorrow?”
“Um, yeah.” I kissed his cheek before getting out of the car. I headed to my house and packed a few things before walking to Pacen’s house. I wondered what it would be like now to spend time with him. I knocked on the door and Pay answered it. For a while he just stared at me before moving aside to let me in. “Where’s your parents?” I asked as I dropped my bags.
“On a business dinner.” He sat on the couch. “Do you want me to order some food?” He asked already holding up the house phone. He was wearing a t-shirt that exposed his muscular arms and basketball shorts. His black hair messier then usual. His eyes were a dim blue in this light.
“Or I can cook?” I suggested.
“No thank you.” He slouched back.
That’s it. “Okay, you want to be an asshole? Fine! Just not with me. You were never an asshole with me.” I screamed.
He scowled at me. “I can act however I want with whoever I want.” He said simply.
I stomped over to him until I was standing directly in front of him. “You can’t act like that with me.” I said sternly.
He stood up in front of me and glared down at me. “I damn well can.” He said smugly.
“No you can’t.”
“Yes, I can. What are you goanna do, huh, Abs?” He teased. I placed my hands on his shoulders ignoring the way it made me feel to have his skin touching mine and I kneed him in the groin. He bent down in pain and grunted. “Shit, Abby. You can’t play like that.”
“Well, it’s not like you didn’t deserve it.” I said supercilious.

He reached up and pulled me down to the floor. He climbed on top of me and pinned my hands down to the floor. I laughed as he brought his face down to face me. “What now?” He raised an eyebrow.
“Uh…” I whined. “Get off you’re heavy!!”
He laughed at that. “Oh, no!” He wiggled his hips on mine to distribute his weight.
I groaned. “I think I’m losing circulation! Stop!” I laughed. He did and leaned down until our faces were inches apart.
“Make me.” He mocked.
I brought my face closer to his. My eyes trailing from his lips to his eyes. He looked at me before smashing his lips to mine and I felt the spark. I let my head fall back and I kissed him as he kissed me. I opened my mouth to let him in and he moaned at that. I felt my cheeks blush. Just the thought of making Pacen moan drove me wild. He separated his lips from mine and connected them to my neck. He let go of my hands so he could pull up my shirt. I was exactly sure what he was doing, but I didn’t stop him. He lifted my bra and I felt embarrassed to be exposed in front of him. I covered my chest so he would be able to see.
“Stop.” He moved my hands away.
“I don’t want you to see…” He hushed me.
I let him pull my hands away. “They’re beautiful.” He smiled down at me. I blushed. He brought his face down to my chest. I stared at him confused for a moment. But when his lips connected with my breast I felt pleasure beyond bare. I moaned as he kissed, nibbled, and licked. I couldn’t breathe! My heart felt like it would jump out of my chest any moment. I heard a car pull into the driveway.
“Pay.” I panted.
“Mhm?” He said kissing my chest.
“I think you’re mom is home.”
His head snapped up at that. “Shit.” He mumbled. “Put your stuff on.” I raced to get my bra and shirt, quickly covering myself up.
“Okay, I’m good.” I reassured him. I turned to see Pacen standing by the window, a bulge in his shorts. He followed my eyes and blushed.
“It’ll be down in a minute.” He said.
I laughed. “I did that?” I asked.
He nodded laughing. “Yeah.” Mrs. Stalin walked in on us laughing.
“What’s so funny?” She smiled as she stepped in. Pacen’s father came in next.
“Nothing. We were just laughing at something that happened at school.” Pacen walked over and greeted them. “Why are you guys home so early?”
“Oh, we’re not staying.” Mr. Stalin said. “I just slipped some juice on my shirt.” He went upstairs.
“Men! They’re always so messy.” Mrs. Stalin joked.
“You can say that again.” I joked.
“Abigail, darling. How are you?” She said sweetly.
“Abby’s dating Devin.” Pacen sounded disgusted.
“Oh…really?” She sounded disappointed.
“Yeah, and Pacen’s dating his sister, Amy.” I smirked at him.
“Ugh, that girl, Amy? Now Pacen, I thought we raised you better.”
“Wait. You don’t like Amy?” I asked confused.
Mrs. Stalin shook her head. “Don’t think I haven’t heard what that girl did with the Stutz twins.”
I made a gagging sound. Mr. Stalin walked in and guided his wife to the door. They said goodnight before exiting. Pacen glared at me darkly. “What?” I asked annoyed.
“You didn’t have to tell her about Amy.” He responded.
“Well, you didn’t have to tell her about Devin.” I retorted.
He didn’t respond. He just flung himself onto the couch and turned on the flat screen. I headed upstairs with my stuff and settled into Pacen’s room. I decided to take a quick shower making sure I locked the door sternly so he couldn’t get inside. I looked at myself in the mirror. My chest was red from when Pacen touched me and by my nipple a hicky began to form. My face was red. I went into the shower and showered quickly. I heard a knock on the door. I wrapped a towel around me and let me damp hair fall.
I swung the door open. Pay was sitting on his bed with a bag of Chinese food. “I ordered your favorite.” He said softly.
“Oh, thanks.” I smiled. I combed out my tangled hair as he watched me from the bed. He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist as he laid wet kisses on my neck.
“Have you decided?” He said huskily.
I let my eyes fall shut as he fondled my breast. “N-no.”
“Why not?” He sucked on my neck.
“I can’t think with you touching me.” I breathed. He stepped back and smiled.
“Sorry.” I blushed. I went into the bathroom and put on panties and shorts. Pacen came in and looked at my bare chest with lust. I covered myself with one of his old t-shirts.
“If I say yes, does that mean we’ll do it today?’ I asked nervously.
“Who knows.” He grinned. “But if you’re not ready, you’re not ready.”
I bit my lip. I didn’t want our first time to be like this. “I’m not.”
“I respect that.” He smiled.
“Good.” I walked passed him and sat to eat my food.    

                    - - - - - *'* - - - - -

“You don’t have to sleep on the floor, you know?” Pay said from his bed.
“Are you going to try something if I sleep in your bed?” I asked.
“No, not unless you want me to. Besides, you haven’t said yes to me.” He sounded upset. I got out of the blankets on the floor and crawled into bed with him. My back was facing him and the instant the covers fell over us, I felt the heat of his body. Pacen closed the space between us and wrapped his arm around my waist. “Goodnight.” He whispered in my hair. I shivered a bit.
“Goodnight.” I smiled enjoying this one moment we had.

Abby’s P.O.V
I woke up to Pacen smiling down at me. If I didn’t know that he was in love with me I would’ve found it weird, but it was sort of comforting to know that he did and he was staring because he couldn’t help himself. My phone started ringing and I turned to answer it. “Hello?” Pacen watched me.
“Hey, I thought maybe we could go to an arcade later on today.” Devin said sweetly.
“Um-” He cut me off.
“Pacen’s going with Amy and she sort of asked me to take you.” He sounded guilty.
I glared at Pacen. His eyebrows knit together confused. “Yeah, I’d love to go.” I said.
“Okay, I guess you’ll go with Pacen.”
“Um, yeah. Bye.” I hung up.
“Who was that?” Pacen asked, sitting up. He was shirtless. Oh, no! Stay strong, Abs. Stay strong. I chanted.
“Devin. He told me to come on a date with him and Amy and you.” I said disgusted.
“Ew.” His face twisted repulsed.
“You can’t get mad. I should be mad.”
“Why would you be mad or me?” He asked suspiciously.
I blushed. Shit. “No reason. I just hate the fact that we’re going on another date together.”
He paid no mind to that. “So what’s your answer?” I gripped the pillow and hit him on the head.
“I have to get ready.” I said jumping out of bed.

Pacen’s P.O.V
I laughed as she ran into the bathroom and got ready. I really do love her. I wonder why she kept avoiding the question. Maybe she thought I would be more interested if she played hard to get. I mean, either way I’d be interested in her, but her making it hard made her irresistible. I got up and went downstairs. “Morning.” My mother said.
“Hey, mom.” I smiled.
She glanced behind me, I guess to make sure we were alone. “Is she really dating Devin?” She asked worried.
“Yup.” I headed to get a cup of orange juice.
“Why?” She sat on the counter and watched me. “I mean, I always thought it’d be you.”

“It is me, mom.” I turned to her. “It’s my fault. I waited too long.”
“Why?” She asked curiously.
“Because I thought…” I trailed off.
“She didn’t feel the same?” My mother shook her head. “I can tell by the way she looks at you and speaks of you. It’s always been there, Pacen.”
“I’m not sure it is anymore.” I said bitterly.
She hopped down from the counter and stood in front of her. “If you really care about her then you should tell her.” I looked down. I knew she was right, but I wasn’t sure if telling her was the right move anymore.

Abby’s P.O.V
I got of the shower. Pacen wasn’t in the room so I went downstairs after I finished. “Is she really dating Devin?” I heard Mrs. Stalin ask.
“Yup.” Pacen answered.
“Why?” She asked curiously. “I mean, I always thought it’d be you.”
“It is me, mom.” He responded. “It’s my fault. I waited too long.”
“Why?” She asked.
“Because I thought…” He trailed off.
“She didn’t feel the same?” She implied. “I can tell by the way she looks at you and speaks of you. It’s always been there, Pacen.”
“I’m not sure it is anymore.” He said bitterly.
 “If you really care about her then you should tell her.” He seriously thought I didn’t feel the same?
“Spying, are we?” Mr. Stalin said from behind me, which made me jump. He laughed. ‘Relax, dear. I wouldn’t you catching a heart attack.”
“Sorry.” I breathed.
“So what were they talking about?” He sat on the stairs and gestured for me to join him.
“Pacen.” I whispered.
“Obviously…what else?” He asked interested. I faced Mr. Stalin. Pacen looked so much like him. His blue eyes came from his father, but Pay always had a hint of yellow mixed in them.
“How he feels about me…” I looked away guilty.
He chuckled humorously. “It’s always something when the girl you love finds out.” He looked at me sideways. “You feel the same?”
I gulped. “Yeah, but-” He cut me off.
“There is no but. If you love him then you two should stop acting like children.” He said sternly.
“What about his girlfriend and my almost boyfriend?” I asked worried.
“They’ll move on.” He said seriously. “Look, Abby, Pacen only ever loved you and for you to keep him from his happiness and yours is selfish. If you love my son then you need to tell him.”
“It’s just too hard sometimes, Mr. Stalin.”
“I know it is, but someone needs to make that move.” He stood. “Now, I’ll see you down there.” He winked at me before stalking downstairs. If I told Pacen, how would everything else play out?
I rubbed my face, trying to calm myself. What if it went horribly. “Hey, are you alright?” Pacen asked looking innocently carrying a tray of food.
He looked so adorable. I cleared my throat. “Um, yeah.”
He smiled softly. “Want to eat upstairs?” He asked.
“Or right here?” I suggested.
He chuckled. “Alright.” He looked around before settling his glance on me. “So what’s up?” He smiled before taking a bit of toast.
Maybe his dad was right. If I didn’t say anything I’d ruin my chance. I mean, Amy would live, but what about poor Devin. He was so nice. I couldn’t do that to him. But before I could control myself I leaned forward and kissed Pacen. He must’ve been shocked because he didn’t respond until my fingers were in his hair. He kissed me back softly. Although it was a gentle kiss, I felt heated like I needed more.
Before I could get more, Pacen broke the kiss. He studied me for a moment. His hand rested on my cheek. “What was that for?” He whispered softly.
I shut my eyes and sighed. “I’m goanna take you up on that offer.” I said nervously.
“You’re sure?” I opened my eyes to see a very worried expression on his face.
“Yeah.” I smiled. “But please don’t let Devin find out. I can’t hurt him.” I begged.
He nodded, bitterly. “I won’t.” He forced a smile and I felt completely horrible.

Tell me what you think!!! Fans, comments, & votes are always welcomed!

-Comment & Vote!

-Become a fan (maybe?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 51 21
Two years ago I had a tragic accident and the only thing i can remember is running from two people, well that was the case but one night I had a drea...
MINE By DreamJunky

Teen Fiction

384K 8.7K 41
"Now that I know what makes you tick.." He said walking over to me. "I know how to make you listen to me." He brushed my hair behind my ears. Damn it...
6.4K 225 21
I was walking through the worst part of town - and may I add, in the dark. I was almost home...so close. Before I knew what was happening, I was witn...
2.4K 11 24
Just read...