When I Finally Step Out .

By Hijabi-baby

Tortured by the man he calls her father for so long , she almost dies in his hands but still adamantly vowing... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

chapter 13

149 10 0
By Hijabi-baby

I was quiet .

" Well go ahead , you know you can trust me , "-she said .

I kept quiet and read her intently .

She sighed .

" You know , those corrupt men out there are trying their best to send you to jail and not juvy right . If you want to get justice then you better start talking "- she said in outburst .

I just smirked at her then nodded.

" Well my dad called me to his room , I went there and saw them exchanging money . My dad left locking the door leaving me with that dirty man ..."- I narrated everything to her from my dad calling me to his room to finding Janet dead in her own pool of blood .

" I guess we can plead that the killing of the man was of self defense.

" Whatever "- I simply replied .

" Do you have prove that your dad killed your mom and sister ?- She asked me .

" There is a trunk in his room , open it to find the evidence you need plus some evidence of him killing some guy . "- I simply said .

" Ok then , that will be enough , you will soon be a free girl "- she said to me as she rose .

I was led into my cell with new cellmates.

" Come any closer and I will make you cry blood , "- I said to the over- tattoed woman .

She retreated and sat back down .

I growled at her and closed my eyes.

" Anyone who tries to attack me while I sleep will walk out of this cell a cripple , "- I said with my eyes still closed .
I eventually went to dream Land after that.

It has been two days now since I have been locked up in this cell . I hope that blonde lawyer will hurry up in getting me out of here .

Fortunately for my two cellmates , they haven't crossed their limits .

I was lying on the bed as usual when the guard called me to come outside . I obeyed him and was led to a room . They gave me back my stuff and told me that I was bailed .

I got out of there to only see blonde lady resting on what I presume her car.

She gestured for me to come inside and I obeyed since I didn't know anything about this town or where I was .

As she kept driving I asked her

" What's the name of this town ?"

" Spring falls , " - she replied .

And then the silence continued .

" Where is my dad ? "- I asked after a while .

" He's been trialed so he ended up in jail as he should be. "- I smiled * finally *

" Well the reason no one knew he had children was because he convinced the people , he had no children and had divorced his wife . The police got involved when he was reported missing by his boss and it took long because no one knew where he actually lived . Just so you know "- she said with her eyes still on the road .

" Of course "- I scoffed .

" So blonde lady , you have any family ?"- I asked .

" ... " - she replied " and my name is not blonde lady , it's Angelina "-

" I will call you whatever I want blonde lady , "- I challenged.

She just sighed and mumbled .
" Whatever you say Scarlet , ".

We pulled at a stop .
She got down so I followed suit .

" This is your new home " - she said gesturing to a blue and white painted house .

" You live here ?"- I asked her .

" No actually , "- she replied.

" Then why bring me here ? "- I asked.

" Because this is a foster home ."- she replied with a smile .

" Can I have your phone ?" - I asked.

" Sure "- she said as she handed it to me.

" What's your password ?"

" Phoebe , "- she replied .

I unlocked her phone and quickly went to Google what a foster home was .

I read what had appeared on the screen .

I deleted my search and gave her back her phone .

" Ok then , could you bring me my back pack . It's still at home and I don't know the way there "

"Sure ! "- she replied .

I followed her as she walked into the house .

I was sitting outside while blonde lady talked to a not too old woman in her office .

They finally came out after a few minutes .
" Welcome home ! "- the almost Grandma said as she gestured a hand shake .

I shaked her hand .

" Well , see you soon Scarlet !"- blonde lady said before exiting the house .

" I am Miss. Summer and I will be making sure you feel at home here "- she said .

I just nodded and followed her as she climbed the stairs and presumably ; my room.

She unlocked the door and allowed me to settle in while she went back to her business.

The place was ok I guess .
I was immediately overwhelmed by sleep once I saw the bed .

Immediately falling asleep.

I was woken up by an annoying bell.

" Ugh " .

I got up and saw a girl standing by my door.

I just looked at her letting my eyes ask her the questions.

She cleared her throat and placed pajamas by me on the bed .

" Miss. Summer said I should bring you these so you could get ready for dinner and I am Maya by the way , "- she introduced .

I just nodded while she smiled at me before leaving .

* Sigh *

I got up from the bed and freshened up taking my fresh pajamas to wear .

I stayed in my room for a while before finally getting out for lunch ,
climbed down the stairs and was followed down with so many eyes.

I got down and sat on the only available chair which was next to Maya of course.

The multiple eyes were still on me even though I had sat down . I looked into their eyes one by one .

Is that how boys look like ?

  There was at least seven teenagers on the table including my self . I guess they didn't foster younger kids .

Miss. Summer cleared her throat .

" Well children this is Scarlet , your new sister . " she introduced .

Multiple hi's went through the air while I replied with just a nod .

We finished eating and the girls packed the plates inside .We were four girls in total .

I was on my way to my room when I was stopped by Maya.

" The others would want to get to know you more , "- she said .

A/N

Scarlet ! When did you become like this , don't let him change you !

* Sighs out of faustration *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 43.2K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
1.2M 54.3K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...
5.7K 150 21
"Get on your knees for me baby" "Is this the best time to tell you I have no Gag reflex" "Fuck" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When a ruthless mafi...
755K 31.7K 56
~. His soul was dark. She was the light. His talks were rude. She was sweet. His smiles were evil. Her smiles were angelic. He was careless. She was...