๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐‡...

By c4rat_pink

โ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐?โž โ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’โž ( UNDER HEAVY EDITING!) ... More

๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐Œ๐„! ๅคงๅฅฝใ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
ยปยป--โŸ--ยซยซ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พใ€€โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
โƒ.โœฎ:โ–นใ€€โ—ƒ:โœฎ.โƒ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€ใ€€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ
๐‘๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๅคงๅฅฝใ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšใ€€หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿท
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿน
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿป
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿผ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฝ
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:*ใ€€.๏ฝก.:*โ˜†
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿท
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿธ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿน
โ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆโ–“โ–’โ–‘
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿผ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฝ
โœงเผบโ™กเผปโœง
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฟ
โŠฑ๐Ÿป๐Ÿถ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿท
*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿธ
สฐแต‰หกแต–
๏พŸ*โ˜†*๏พŸ ใ‚œ๏พŸ*โ˜†*๏พŸ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿน
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป
โ€ข| โŠฑโœฟโŠฐ |โ€ข
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿผ
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฝ
. หšโ—žโ™ก *เณƒเผ„
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿพ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฟ
ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ๐Ž๐…๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„๐ƒ
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿถ
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿท
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿธ
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿน
๐€๐๐’๐–๐„๐‘๐ณ ๐Ÿ.
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿบ
โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿป
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ
หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๊•ฅ
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฝ
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿพ
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฟ
โŠฑ ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿถ
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ’
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ“
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ”
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ•
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ–
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ—
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐€ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐ˆ ๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐๐Ž๐“๐„ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹

โŠฑ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿพ

7.9K 349 164
By c4rat_pink

3rd person POV

The game continues asahi's spike is been received by yaku and the ball went up and kenma tossed it to fukunaga..and spiked it to karasuno...

"Man.." Y/n sighed.. Later on karasuno is in the lead in point..and karasuno have a chance ball.."tanaka!"y/n ran towards the ball and tossed it to tanaka earning karasuno a point..

"Yosssh! Nice toss Y/n!" Tanaka and Y/n high five each other.."the game will be tough.. That girl can play any position which is a pain.."daishou crossed his arms..

"Oh she's karasuno star player" Mika clasped her hands together.. "Star what?" Daishou asked.."star player the top one female ace in japan" She gleamed.."top 1.."daishou mumbled looking at the girl in the service box..

Dribbling the ball hard .. Y/n tossed the ball and ran towards it and spiked it.. And nekoma barely received it giving karasuno a chance ball.

"Chance ball!" Daichi received the ball and kageyama prepared himself to toss.. Y/n ran full speed and nekoma jumped for a block.. The ball made contact with Y/n's palm and she spiked through kuroo's block..

And the crowd went wild.."mmm that spike is soo goood"akane blushed..later on Y/n looked at coach ukai and he nod..

Karasuno did a member substitution yamaguchi in Y/n out.. "Give us a good one " Y/n said and she took the sign out of her hands and walked towards suga and the others..

"Arghh i want to play badly!" Hinata stated.."let's estimate a plan.."y/n stated and they nod.."yaku has quick reflexes he can dive the ball in no time but if we put more pressure on the ball it will bounce off because of the speed.. All we have to do is hit it.." Y/n explained..

"And kenma is hard to read you wouldn't know what he will do next don't be fooled by him watch his movements not the direction of his eyes.." Y/n explained once again..

And yamaguchi's jump floater got karasuno a point..his second serve is countered by kai receiving it overhand..

Sending the ball to kenma and tsukishima watched kenma very closely.. And Y/n walked towards coach ukai, takeda sensei and kiyoko..

And y/n sat towards kiyoko and kiyoko handed her a towel.."thanks "y/n wiped her sweat off and the game continues..

Late on kenma tossed the ball and tsukishima watched him closely the ball went to kuroo and tsukishima jumped  and stuffed the ball..

" Nice "y/n whispered while wiping her sweat off..and tsukishima walked to yamaguchi and the two high five each other..

" What a character development.."y/n gave a small smile.."tsukki how's volleyball lately?" Kuroo asked..

"Thanks to you.." He started having the picture of the tokyo training camp flashes his mind.."once in a while i find it quite fun.."tsukishima smiled..

"He's smiling?" Y/n's eyes widen looking at tsukishima flashing a quick smile..which makes her heart flutter a little...

Later on yamaguchi's 3rd serve.. Yaku catches it overhand sending the ball up to kenma and he tossed it to taketora.

"Let's switch someone" Y/n stated and karasuno requested a member substitution.. Hinata in yamaguchi out..kuroo spiked the ball through the block and nekoma requested a member substitution..

Yaku out haiba in.. "LEV YOU BETTER NOT GO OUT THERE AND BE A TRY HARD!" Yaku pointed at him.. And lev gave him a thumbs up..

"Something about that pisses me off.." Yaku stated.. Now it's kuroo's turn to serve the ball.."A SERVICE ACE!" The announcer said kuroo cheered and looked at y/n and smirked at her..

And she sighed at him..later on kuroo's second serve.. Daichi received it sending it upwards to kageyama and tossed it tsukishima and taketora didn't quite received

Later on nekoma made a member substitution kuroo out yaku in.. Later on tanaka's spike is been counted by yaku giving karasuno a chance ball..

The ball is received by karasuno and kageyama tossed it to hinata.. Which nekoma received again..

The ball went up to kenma. And nekoma started to move all at once.. "A SYNCHRONIZED ONE!" Y/n yelled kageyama jumped to block taketora.. Which it's too late and the ball is slammed to the  ground..

"Nekoma's defense is starting to come together.." Akaashi and Y/n said..later on.."there is it.. The spoon-fed receive.."y/n stated looking at yaku's receive

And nekoma launches a back attack.. Which nishinoya received Y/n sighed in relief.. Kageyama tossed to hinata and hinata slammed the ball in..

"From the start i knew that this first years are.... Really cool.." Y/n chuckled.and kuroo is subbed in.now it's kageyama's turn to serve kageyama served the ball and it suddenly curved sending it outside..

"It curved.." Y/n sighed.. And now it's lev turns to serve the ball.. "And there it goes catching the net.." Y/n mumbled looking at the serve..

Tanaka served the ball that nekoma quickly received sending the ball upwards and kuroo slammed the ball in..

"They are one point behind.." Y/n looked at the score nekoma 16-17 karasuno. Taketora served the ball that tanaka received quickly..

The ball was about to cross net.. "Come on set it." Y/n furrowed her eyebrows kageyama jumped and tossed the ball one handed and hinata slammed the ball but yaku dived it making the 2 shock..

Asahi blocked off nekoma. Later on time out.. "Kageyama is too good~" Yaku smiled.."even if it's not close to the net if you just can get it near the attack then it's enough for me.."kageyama stated..

'damn look at this bastard be all cool!'karasuno thought.. "Did ya hear that kenma he sure goes off saying bad ass things" Taketora looked at Karasuno..

"I heard it.." Kenma started.."they go about their own business and we mind ours..trying to compete with them in everything isn't necessarily a good thing"kenma said.."are you a mother or what?"kuroo asked.

The game continues.. Kuroo slammed the ball and the ball went to tanaka's shoulder sending it up to kageyama .. And asahi spiked the ball and yaku dived it fukunaga ran towards it and saved it kuroo ran towards it and tried to saved it with his foot..

The ball went to the net.. "NICE RECEIVE DUMBASS!" Y/n teased while laughing.."I thought it will be very cool!" Kuroo blushed...

'Cute..'y/n thought.."wait what?"she snapped out.."Now this battle is between the 2 setters.."y/n stated getting herself together..while looking at the 2 setter giving a scary aura..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 1.2K 5
Hello Alastor simps! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
45.3K 1.2K 22
I have finally decided it would be time to do fanfic! Kaidou shun is one of my favorite characters from The disastrous life of saiki k. Its one of m...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
123K 2.3K 31
๐—ก๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—ฆ โ‡ข ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜