The Arranged Marriage (Comple...

By Aishwarya5007

Priyanka -> Priyanka is 22 years old and is in the process of completing her masters in Buisness administr... More

Authors Message !
Chapter 1 (Vikrams wedding)
Chapter 2 (Dinner at the Prakash's)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (Divya returning)
Chapter 5 (Engagement)
Chapter 6 (Vijay's story )
Chapter 7 (Vijay's point of view)
Chapter 8 (Wedding Shopping !)
Chapter 9 (wedding )
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (The Wedding Reception )
Chapter 12 (Coimbatore)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Vijays point of view)
Chapter 15 Revelations
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Slowly falling for him ... )
Chapter 18 (Making this marriage a contract ? )
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 ( Back in chennai )
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Vijays POV)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (I Love You !!!)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY!!!)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (Honeymoon)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (We are going to be parents)
Chapter 42 (Our Sakshi has finally arrived)
Epilogue - chapter 44
Bonus Chapter
Thank you !
Authors Note

Chapter 38

20.8K 790 141
By Aishwarya5007

The music I've attached above represents Kerala to a certain extent. Please check it out if your interested :)

Not Edited (please ignore any grammatical errors)

Author's POV.....

After a relaxing shower together, both Priya and Vijay got dressed. Priya got dressed into a knee length floral dress and Vijay into normal shorts and a t-shirt.

After getting dressed they straight away went to have breakfast in the restaurant and then set off.

Today they were visiting Alappuzha lighthouse and Alappuzha beach. Those were one of the best tourist attractions in Alappuzha.

On the way to their destination Priya asked Vijay ''You seem like you've travelled a lot''

Vijay smiled and said ''yeah I've been to a lot of places actually. Mainly for business purposes. So far I've visited London, New York, Italy, Dubai, Australia, Spain and most of the states in India''.

''Wow !! That's amazing. I've always wanted to travel the world but unfortunately I've only been to London and that was to attend a placement in London'' and actually a few other states in India. Priya said sadly.

''We've got lifetime to travel all over the world baby!!!'' Vijay said, making Priya smile.

Finally they've reached the lighthouse. As they were early, there weren't many people. Holding hands, they both aimed to get to the top of the lighthouse. Finally, after a few minutes, they were on top of the lighthouse. ''Wow, the sight in front of us is beautiful Vijay!!!!'' Priya got all excited seeing the view and she was eager to take as many pictures as possible. Vijay was watching Priya excitedly taking pictures like a child and then Vijay slowly walked upto Priya and took his phone out and they took a selfie on his phone and a few individual pictures.

Then they went to the beach and walked around holding hands. As they were speaking, Vijay slowly started getting intimate. ''No not here!!! This is a public place'' Priya protested blushing profusely.

''I don't care!!!'' Vijay said.

''There will be people watching us silly'' Priya angrily said and started running across the beach laughing. Vijay started running behind her and finally caught her and picked her up and said ''don't try running away from me!!! It's not going to work. I'll always catch you''.

Priya laughed and circled her arms around Vijay and kissed him on his forehead. Then she looked up and said "I know and I always tell you this but I don't care I'm gonna say it again I LOVE YOU !!'

''Love you too baby'' Vijay replied and then he said ''don't you think we should take a picture like this?'' without waiting for her reply, Vijay gave his phone to a lady who was walking past to capture their precious moments.

After their photo session they continued walking along the beach with Vijay's arms around Priya's shoulder. As they were talking happily, a few memories of Sakshi and him came rushing back. The times when Sakshi and Vijay used to bunk classes and go out like this to beaches, parks, cinemas and the first time he kissed her. And thoughts randomly crossed his mind that if she was alive today. Probably she would've been with him in Priya's place and they would've probably had kids by now as Sakshi wanted kids straight after marriage.

Priya noticed Vijay's gloomy face and she instantly knew what he was thinking. Whenever his face fell, she knew what the reason was. ''Thinking of Sakshi?'' Priya asked casually, breaking Vijay's trance.

''Hmmm'' Vijay replied and then after a small gap he said, ''Priya I love you so much. There's no one I'd rather spend my life with and the thought of losing you is breaking me into a thousand pieces. But..... but Sakshi's memories sometimes come rushing into my mind. She was the one who wanted me to move on after her death and yes I've moved on but why do I still get memories of her? It.. it just destroys my mood and makes me feel so negative and I feel like I'm cheating on you with her memories".

''Vijay the answer is simple, she is your first love. It's not easy to just forget them. No matter how hard you try. Sometimes, it all just comes back. Maybe just think it in this way. Sakshi was a beautiful part of your life. You're living the life she wanted and she's now in a better place and you're now in a better place too. With me I hope. (she said smiling) and of course you are not cheating on me. I know how much you love me and being your soul mate it's my duty to be there for you and understand your feelings" Priya said smiling

''I swear as each day is passing, you are taking a really big space in my heart Priya. You're really amazing Priya and have a heart of gold !! I'm so lucky to be able to spend my life with you. Priya, it's meant to be our honeymoon and I'm here just bringing my past. Come let's get back to enjoying our honeymoon'' Vijay said.

And then Vijay dragged Priya into the sea making her clothes wet. But Priya didn't mind it. They both played like little kids in the sea.

Couple of hours later

Priya and Vijay have returned from the beach. After taking a rest for some time, Vijay asked Priya to get ready to go out for dinner. After they both got ready their driver took them to a beautiful house boat which was all set to go.

"Are we having our food from here?" Priya asked Vijay

''Yep, in-fact we're gonna be spending the night here'' Vijay replied.

''Wow!!! This is beautiful. Is someone going to drive the boat house?'' Priya asked.

''Well yes. Until 9 o'clock, the driver is going to be driving it around the lake then after that he's going to leave the place to give us some privacy. Also he won't really be us and we won't see him as he is at the front so don't worry wifey, we have privacy''.

''Ahh that's great. Shall we get in? We don't want to waste time. Do we?'' Priyanka said and got in and grabbed Vijay's hand. As soon as they got in, the boathouse started moving and Priya started to explore it.

Priya noticed some rose petals on the floor guiding her to the main room which was fully decorated with candles and fairy lights. There was a table too in the middle with all sorts of food. The coconut tree view around the lake was an amazing treat for the eyes too.

''Do you like it? I arranged all this on short notice'' Vijay asked.
''Of course I do Vijay. Words cannot describe how beautiful this is''.

''I'm glad you liked it Priya!'' Vijay replied happily. The only reason why Vijay was doing all this was for Priya. She is the centre of his universe and seeing her smile makes him the happiest person on earth.

They both settled themselves at the side bench to enjoy the view. Vijay had his arms placed around Priya. They were both great admirers of nature so they were engrossed in the view that they didn't mind the silence among them. They too enjoyed the silence between them.

After spending a long time enjoying the scenery, they both decided to eat the food placed on the table. Vijay and Priya helped each other to serve the food and when they started eating. Vijay decided to play music in the background, just to make the atmosphere more romantic. As the music was playing, they ate their food and started talking about films and all sorts of music. Vijay wasn't a person who watched a lot of movies however, Priya was addicted to films and music. Priya was annoyed with the lack of knowledge Vijay had on movies and so she started to tease him to annoy him. Priya loves to annoy Vijay. She thinks he looks even better when he's annoyed.

''Your knowledge on films and music are zero Vijay. I guess being a nerd in childhood and then becoming addicted to your laptop and work has decreased your knowledge on entertainment. You could learn how to be romantic from movies Vijay'' Priya said just to provoke him.

''Shut up Priya. I bet your general knowledge is below zero and you know how romantic I am or if you don't know, I could always show you''. Vijay replied trying his best to look annoyed and smirked while saying the last line.

''Vijay !!! End of this topic, now focus on finishing your food''.

She always changed the topic when she knew that she was going to lose. Vijay just smiled lightly and then continued eating his food.

When it was 9 o'clock, the driver parked the boat at the side of the lake and left after saying he was leaving.

''Now we have the whole boathouse to ourselves''. Vijay said, holding her waist from behind and then burying his face into the nape of her neck. Priya knew that Vijay was indicating to make love. ''Vijay, is it safe to do it here?'' She asked.

''Of course it is Priya. No-one is going to barge in. It's all to ourselves until tomorrow morning''. He then carried Priya in bridal style and took her to the small room in the house boat and made love all night. Even though it wasn't their first time making love. They both had the passion and excitement as if it was their first time. Each time they both made love, they knew their relationship was just getting stronger and stronger..... 

.....

For those who don't know this is a house boat

I hope you have enjoyed the chapter guys !!!

I have changed the cover of this story hope you all liked it :), if not I'll change it into the previous cover

Please let me know what you think of this chapter ... Also I'm really sorry for dragging Sakshi in this chapter, hope you guys don't mind it :)

How many of you have visited Kerala ?

Also guys, I am planning to end this story soon. I'm hoping to finish it in less than 5 chapters. I feel like it's better to stop it than to just drag it. I have few ideas to start my new story. It will be announced soon :) I hope my readers will like that story too.

Please keep the comments and votes flowing ..... I will update the next chapter soon as possible :) thanks for your support and love to this book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 3.9K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
268K 16.2K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
122K 4.8K 53
First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love me anymore" he said clutching my should...
1.5M 81.9K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...