DESTINY, was it? ✓ [K.TH]

By Rexaaa9

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire... More

Introduction & Disclaimer
1] Best to the Worst
2] The Reunion
3] Am I dreaming?
4] The Meet
5] The Kiss
6] The Wedding Day
7] I don't know what's happening
8] Messed up?
9] Where's this actually going?
10] Was it a beautiful night?
11] I care
12] The filthy shopping?
13] Did he just... Again?
14] My Mistake!
15] She's Fine, isn't she?
16] Arrogance
17] •I love you!•
18] Are we... Together?
19] It's a Yes!!!
20] Everything's Fine, I guess?
21] The Misunderstanding :(
22] I Need You!
23] The Walmart ;)
24] Embarrassment at it's peak!
25] What's with HIM!
26] Stay with me
27] I didn't want to!
28] The Bonding
29] •The First Time•
30] A Confusing Morning
31] I can't lose Her!
32] •The Rainy Day•
33] Do I have to leave?
34] The Trip
35] The Trip Continues
36] You have Me :)
38] The Plan
39] She's my Life!
40] Did he just... PROPOSE?
41] Privacy
42] •I claim you "MINE"•
43] A Busy Wedding Day
44] My Princess
45] You are my Forever
MEET THE AUTHOR:)

37] Family Time

2.4K 187 316
By Rexaaa9

Amy's POV:-

Last night I slept in his room with him. Maybe his sister knows that I'm here but not his Dad.
It would be so awkward if I just get up and have breakfast with them.
I already had a lot of office work pending.
It was 6:30 am. I was already awake and Taehyung was busy sleeping.

I woke up carefully placing his head over a pillow, did my daily routine and went into the kitchen.
There were workers already preparing breakfast for them.

I wanted to help.
Nobody knew me, but yesterday, a lot of them saw Taehyung carrying me inside the house so they listened to whatever I told them.

I gave them some time to rest and I decided to make breakfast.
I made pancakes, french toast, sandwiches and 2 types of milkshakes just the way Taehyung likes it and Rice along with soup for his Dad as that would be better for him.
I just hoped all of this would be fine.

.
.
.

There was still time for them to wake up and Taehyung...
Unless I don't disturb him, I don't think he'll ever wake up this early.

I decided to leave for the office because already I took a lot of holidays and now, I have to work more than the obvious. If I go early, I can finish my work faster so that I have time for the pending work which I can do later.

I didn't want to have breakfast with his family like that. I don't know what his Dad would think about me, last time when I had dinner with his family, the way Taehyung started to disturb me placing his hand on my thigh and making me act all nervous and look stupid in front of his Dad, I can't face him again with Taehyung being there sitting by my side.

I called his driver and decided to leave for the office.

-

Taehyung's POV:-

I woke up and couldn't find Amy with me. It was almost 10 am.
Why didn't she wake me up? I had to go to the office!
I guess she might already be up and having breakfast.

I had a shower and went to the dining table. Dad, unnie and Namjoon Hyung were sitting.

Alicia:- Good morning Tae.

Taehyung:- Morning Noona.

The breakfast was placed on the table. Everything was whatever I liked.

But... It's been so long and the workers changed as well... How did... Do they know this is what I like?

Dad:- Woahhh... This is the best food I've ever had. Who made the soup?

Dad asked one of the workers.
I could see unnie and Namjoon were enjoying it as well.

The minute I took a bite of the sandwich, I knew... It was Amy.

Worker:- Sir... There was a girl in the morning. She told us to rest and she said, she'll take care of today's breakfast.

Dad:- Girl? Despite Alicia, there's no other girl...

Worker:- Sir... Taehyung sir's guest.

I was busted. I didn't tell him that I had Amy with me yesterday or definitely, he'd send Amy in the guest room saying that it would be more comfortable and that is something I didn't want.

Dad:- Tae... Which guest?

I pressed my lips into a thin line not trying to make any eye contacts with Dad.

Meanwhile, unnie and Namjoon were already smiling and making fun of me.

Alicia:- Tell him... Who's your guest? Who did you get yesterday? Someone who made such good food for all of us.

I didn't utter a word.

Alicia:- If there was a guest, she could have stayed in the guest room? Where did she stay Taehyung? Where is she now?

Dad:- Tae... Who's the girl? Did you get a girl here? You didn't tell me?

Unnie was making things more worse for me.

Dad:- Who's the girl? Let me meet her. Where is she?

Alicia:- She might be in the kitchen.

Dad:- Call her, please. I want to see her.

Namjoon Hyung kept smiling as he knew I was caught and today since my proposal didn't go well and I had plans that failed will fail terribly when Dad tells Amy on her face how much I love her and how much he wants me to get married to her because my family already teases me with her.

Dad:- Who is the girl? Do I know her Tae?

Alicia:- Dad, remember she came for dinner. The one we were teasing Tae with.

Dad:- Amy?

Alicia:- Yes

Dad:- Same girl? Yet? Taehyung... Well, I can feel Love is in the Air, is it?

All of them started laughing and I didn't even meet their gaze. I just kept on thinking what's going to happen when Amy enters.

Worker:- Sir... Actually... The guest who made breakfast has already left.

Taehyung:- Left... Where?

I was shocked.

Where did she go? Alone? Why didn't she tell me anything before leaving?

Taehyung:- Why did y'all let her leave?

Worker:- Sir... I don't know anything much... I guess you should ask the driver.

I quickly called the driver in.

Taehyung:- What's with her? Where is she?

Driver:- She said she wanted to go to the office. Ms Amy is totally fine sir. Don't worry.

I felt relief. I got tensed. I came back to the table.

Dad:- I can see something new!

Namjoon:- Ahem Ahem...

Dad:- Is my son in love?

Alicia:- I guess he is!!

I was super shy and they were talking a lot of advantage of it. The embarrassment could be seen on my face.

Dad:- So... My son... Does she like you too?

I scratched the back of my neck.

Alicia:- Of course she does...

They all laughed and after a long time, I felt I had a family that cared for me. I was here with them because of her. She made me understand how important family is because when she came back in my life, after three years... I understood that life is not all about money, it's about love too.

Being in between them makes me happy after Mom left, I forgot how to be happy being in this house but now, I'm here. It's all because of her, her love for her mom, the way her heart breaks because her parents are separating, she told me on my face that at least, I have my dad and unnie who care for me and I shouldn't stay away or be rude towards them since the past has to be forgotten.

.
.
.

Breakfast was done. I was about to go to my bedroom wherein Namjoon Hyung called me.

Taehyung:- Heyy...

Namjoon:- How was your trip? I know it was just 2 days but it was her birthday... Did you propose?

Taehyung:- Birthday was too good. I made her happy, everything was fine and then the next day, I had to come here. I planned on the other day, that I'll propose her, I had everything set but...

Namjoon:- Oh God!!! Couldn't you just tell her first and then whatever you wanted to?

Taehyung:- Trust me, brother... I regret it! I wish I proposed to her the day we reached and then the next day was her birthday... So... Anyways.

Namjoon:- Stop setting dates now and just... Propose to her. I know she didn't wait because.. how could she? Right now, she's nothing... You don't want to call her your girlfriend, she can't be your friend... Dude! Do something so that you can just get her to meet Dad.

I nodded.

I just wanted to be Cool for once in my life and not the forever bossy, angry and business-minded guy that I've always been according to Amy. I wanted her to remember my proposal.

Namjoon:- Taetae... Please don't have kids before you get married or even propose to her!!!

I laughed.

Taehyung:- And when are you getting married Hyung?

Namjoon:- The day you propose her!

Taehyung:- Well... That was unexpected but... That's cool.

Namjoon:- And trust me, I'd have kids before you.

I like Hyung so much. He's my friend, my support system and the best man Noona could ever find.

.
.
.

I dressed up and left.

Amy's POV:-

I already reached the office earlier than I expected.

The worst part was... These Hickeys...

I don't have any clothes here, I just had a normal white shirt which was loose and blue jeans. I tucked the shirt in. But all of these hickeys would be visible if I had breakfast with Taehyung's family. What would I do then?

I covered my neck with a scarf. I didn't take it off even for a minute. Before leaving, I'll get clothes for myself because it's important. Taehyung won't let me stay anywhere else despite where he is.

.
.
.

I was working on my table. I had a lot of Data entries to be done. New ideas to be discussed with the colleagues and all the pending work to be submitted as well which was a lot of workloads already.

I was glued to the computer since morning wherein,

"Hey, Amy... Good morning"

Who was it?
I turned and saw, "LeeYoMi"

What was... She doing here!?
I was a little flustered.

Amy:- Hey

LeeYoMi:- Good morning. Saw you here after really long.

She didn't speak to me like the way she always used to. She never liked me because I was dating Taehyung and she somewhere knew it.
She's always trying to be better than me in whatever way she could. But, today... She seems friendly.

Amy:- Um.. yeah... I was on a break.

LeeYoMi:- You look stressed. Got too much of pending work to do?

Amy:- Yeah...

LeeYoMi:- Need some help.

I tried to avoid her as much as I could. She was trying to be nice but why? She has something in her mind.

Amy:- No... it's okay. I'll manage it. Thanks.

LeeYoMi:- Heyy... Amy... Look, I wanted to talk to you.

She grabbed a chair and sat beside me forcing me to look at her.

I am and I will always be suspicious of her.

Amy:- What is it? Do you have some work or anything or are you here to fight? Maybe, you want me to leave Taehyung or anything like that?

I got a little close to her.

Amy:- Trust me, I won't leave him.

She still acted friendly as she smiled at me.

LeeYoMi:- Hey... I'm happy for y'all now. Besides, I'm here to make up, to apologise for not being good to you.

I got confused.

Is she serious? Why would she even try to be friends with me?

Amy:- What?

LeeYoMi:- Amy, I am being shifted to the overseas branch in Britain and I won't be working here any more.
Two days later, I'll be leaving the company.
.
So I just did not want to take hate along. I'm sorry for being rude to you. There's nothing between me and Taehyung. I liked him but... He didn't and I was wrong that you were in between. You're worth it. He likes you because you might be better than me in every way.

Somewhere I thought she had plans but then if she's leaving the company, why would she be nice to me without any reason? Maybe she's right! She just wants to be friends.

LeeYoMi:- Heyy... What are you thinking? I mean, do you forgive me and be friends? I swear there's nothing more in my head then being just friends with you and it's nothing related to Taehyung.

I nodded.

Amy:- Okay.

I smiled.

LeeYoMi:- Since it's already time for me to be in a meeting, let's meet in the break? Let's have lunch together?
In the canteen?

Since it was in the office itself, I guess it was fine. I agreed to have lunch with her.

LeeYoMi:- So at 2:30pm... Meet me on the sixth floor, near the staircase... I'll be waiting.

Sixth floor? That was under construction. Why there?

Amy:- But... That floor is...

LeeYoMi:- I know, it's all dirty and under construction but, I'll just meet you there and then we'll go together from there and have lunch in the canteen.

Amy:- Okay.

LeeYoMi:- It was nice talking to you, Amy.

I smiled as she waved off.

.
.
.

It was 2:30 pm. Taehyung wasn't here.

Did he just take a day off? I tried calling him as well but he didn't answer.

I had to have lunch with LeeYoMi. I took the lift to reach the sixth floor.

Taehyung's POV:-

I reached the office at about 2 pm. Close to lunch timings and I knew I could meet Amy then.

I sat on the chair checking some daily files and emails in the laptop wherein... Elliot entered the cabin.

Elliot:- Hello brother...

Did he come back? I wasn't in a mood to meet him anyways!

------------

A/N:-Cliffhanger?????🤷😉

Trust me, you are going to have fun in the next chapter!!!
Btw... Where's Amy?😦

Vote, comment and share. I love reading your comments❤️
Thanks a lot and love y'all ❤️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 6.9K 66
A bond of blood and tears. A love of Tortures. ________________________ Drop spoiler #1 A love story of a woman mafia playing a negative role unknowi...
916K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.8K 532 27
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐒𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞. ••• �...
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...