our summer ; choi yeonjun

By choi_waengyu_

"this was our summer" ~~ she was afraid of dancing in public he wanted to help her; he falls for her first sh... More

! important !
00
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
end
special chapter : first kiss
final word

03

667 32 23
By choi_waengyu_

The day has come.

Today was the day Joon Mee will try to overcome her fears.

Of course, Joon Mee was nervous and scared.

The moment they arrived in front of the studio, flashback began to replay in her head. It made her debate if it's too late to say no or not; thinking if it was better to run away from her fears or to overcome them.

Luckily, she was woken up from her negative thoughts by Taehyun with a tap on the shoulder.

Joon Mee turned around. Taehyun smiled at  her reassuringly after seeing her worried state.

"Hey, it'll be okay. Hmm?" Taheyun reassured her.

Joon Mee just nodded in response as she was still worried and nervous.

Taheyun then extended one of his hands forward. Joon Mee looked at it confused.

"Mask?" Taehyun asked.

"Do I have to?"

Taehyun nodded.

"Confidence. That's what we're aiming for right?" Taehyun said.

Joon Mee nodded while taking of her mask. As she handed over her mask to her brother, she kept her head down, still conscious of her looks.

Taehyun noticed her action and smiled lightly. He placed a finger under her chin and lifted her face to make her look at him. Once she did, Taehyun gave her a small smile.

"Hey, it'll be okay. Be confident, arasseo?" Taheyun reassured her again.

Joon Mee nodded her head in response.

Taehyun chuckled and wrapped his arm around his sister's shoulders.

He knows how hard it was for Joon Mee to choose to come with him to the dance studio. He knows what his sister has gone through. But still, he was proud that she agreed to do this; he was proud that Joon Mee wanted to change her ways and herself for the best.

And he was going to do use everything in his will for this to happen.

"Kaja!" Taehyun exclaimed .

They opened the doors to the studio, gaining the attention of everyone who was already inside, turning their heads to see who just came.

Having many eyes on them made Joon Mee feel small instantly.

With his arm still wrapped around his sister's shoulders, Taehyun walked towards his group of friends whom he recognized as soon as they opened the door.

"Hey guys!" Taehyun said, gaining the attention of the four tall boys.

"Hey Taehyun!" they said, greeting the boy.

"Who's this beside you?" Beomgyu asked.

"Oh, this is my sister Joon Mee." Taehyun said while pushing her to the front so that she can introduce herself to the boys.

Joon Mee did a small bow while introducing herself,

"Hello. I'm Kang Joon Mee, Taehyun's sister." she spoke softly but still loud enough for the boys to hear.

- yeonjun pov -

Shock can be seen on my face. I look at my other friends.

Same reaction.

'So she agreed to my plan?'

But why did my heart race when I finally saw her face? I couldn't help but to stare and and admire her features.

Her long brown hair that's tied in a low ponytail.

Her big doe eyes, same as her brother's.

Her cute little fingers fiddling with hem of her sweatshirt, clearly nervous.

Her soft cheeks that I-

'Wait.. what?!'

'No Yeonjun! You can't fall for her... Taehyun won't approve and besides she won't be interested in you anyways.'

"Yeonjun hyung?"

I woke up from my my thoughts when I heard Soobin call me.

'Oh shoot.. did I stare for too long?'

"Uh, hi! My name's Yeonjun. I'm the oldest in the group."

She nodded and gave me a small smile.

My hearts is beating out of my chest but I try to look normal on the inside.

'Yeonjun, let's focus on helping her okay? That's the reason why she's here today.'

- end of yeonjun pov -

- timeskip -

"Okay! Listen everyone!" their dance teacher shouted, gaining the attention of everyone.

"I want you to form a circle here in the middle! Now!" he instructed.

Everyone hurriedly joined the circle including Joon Mee, Taehyun and his friends.

Once everyone was settled, their teacher spoke once again,

"We're gonna start by introducing ourselves to one another. I'll go first then we'll go clockwise."

Everyone nodded.

"So, hello everyone! I'm Jung Hoseok, your dance teacher. You can call me Teacher Hoseok. It's nice to see familiar faces and for those unfamiliar, I'm excited to meet you."

Everyone clapped.

"Hello, everyone! I'm Park Jimin and I'm Hoseok's dance partner. You can call me Teacher Jimin."

Everyone clapped once again.

Then the students started introducing theirselves,

As her turn approached, Joon Mee got more and more nervous.

Then, she felt someone lightly holding her hand and caressing it.

She turned to see that it was Yeonjun doing that.

"It'll be okay. Calm down." Yeonjun mouthed.

Joon Mee calmed down a bit and smiled at Yeonjun, thanking him.

After Taehyun's turn, it was Joon Mee's.

She stood up and started introducing herself,

"Hello everyone! I'm Kang Joon Mee. You can call me Joon Mee."

"You're new here Joon Mee?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes, I am." she answered.

"I hope you have fun!" Hoseok told her, giving her a smile.

Joon Mee nodded while sitting back down.

She mentally congratulated herself for not stuttering.

After a while, everyone finished introducing theirselves.

"Okay. I guess that's everyo-" Hoseok started but got cut off with the door being opened.

"I'm so sorry I'm late!"

Joon Mee and the others turned their heads to the owner of the voice.

When they met eyes, all of the confidence Joon Mee have garnered up to this point vanished.

'No...'

~ c h a p t e r   e n d ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! it's me again. i'm sorry for this messy chapter. but i wanted to update as soon as possible so here it is! i hope you guys are enjoying the ff so far! stay safe! dont forget your masks! bye! borahae <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 20.7K 42
⊱┊ in which two best friends experience sincere love. + THE DREAM SERIES: BOOK TWO ➴ txt | choi yeonjun ➴ written on october 2019 ➴ text format ➴ o...
29.9K 2.2K 57
𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Soobin is done loving and Yeonjun just wants to love. Fate fucked him over again when he realized that he'd been growing hope...
10K 538 20
FALLEN ANGEL 🕷️ ─── ❛ in which :: a young women, whose an immortal demon, went on to punish five individual. tw // murder, r*pe, suicide, kidnappi...
390K 19.1K 56
·˚ ༘ A bet was made to see if he could charm his way to her heart. [ editing!! ] - ➴ txt | choi soobin ➴ written on april 2020 ➴ highschool drama au...