Abhishree ~ The Queen of Maha...

By magicallovely

Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming... More

Abhishree ~ The Pride of Mahabaleshgarh
Copyrights & Gifts
1 ~ Beginning of the End
2 ~ The Sunlight Through Window
3 ~ Groom the Prince
4 ~ The Princess Became The Slave
5 ~ A Night With The Prince
6 ~ Prince spent time with Courtesan
7 ~ Prince takes the Bath
8 ~ Princess gone wild
9 ~ The Fearless Princess
10 ~ The Prince's Chamber
11 ~ Prince is Interested in Princess
12 ~ The Sensual Sound of Swords
13 ~ Princess getting married?
14 ~ Princess Interested in 'Kamasutra'
Author's Note
15 ~ Princess's Last day in Mahabaleshgarh
16 ~ The Unroyal Wedding of Prince and Princess
17 ~ Prince undressing the Princess
18 ~ The Wedding Night of Royal Couple
Author's Note 2
19 ~ Prince started feeling for Princess
20 ~ The Queen is always the Queen
21 ~ A Night in the Prince's Arms
22 ~ A sensual and scary bath in River
23 ~ A Night to Remember
IT IS IMPORTANT
24 ~ Princess scared the Prince
25 ~ Prince will punish the Princess
26 ~ 'Can I Take You Now?'
27 ~ Princess is so Naive
28 ~ Princess's love for Prince
29 ~ The sensuality of colors that painted the Princess
Author's Note 3
30 ~ Princess will be Pregnant soon
31 ~ The Lion in pain and Anger
32 ~ The Princess in Red Drives the Prince Crazy
33 ~ The Night of unknown Pleasures
34 ~ Princess can be no more...
35 ~ Princess need the Prince
36 ~ Princess killed the Prince Rajvardhan...?
37 ~ Prince showed his love in front of all
38 ~ Princess seducing the Prince
39 ~ Princess turned the Prince off
That's Really IMPORTANT...
40 ~ The Queen and the King
41 ~ It's all Lie from the Beginning...
42 ~ Prince wants to spend the night with Princess
44 ~ Prince teaches lovemaking to the Princess
45 ~ Prince wants to do it Tomorrow
46 ~ Prince helping the Princess in Getting Ready for the Ceremony
47 ~ A surprise for Abhishree
48 ~ "Can I sleep with you?, here"
49 ~ "I would love to see my wife going Insane"
50 ~ The night is the Longest
51 ~ Abhishree takes the Revenge
52 ~ "You should be wild like this"
53 ~ Not the End but a new beginning
54 ~ Abhiraj! Once again.
55 ~ The cries of princess
56 ~ She is hiding something
57 ~ Surprise for Prince
58 ~ The Best Wedding Night
59 ~ Sultan Arrived in Mahabaleshgarh
60 ~ The Reality Revealed
61 ~ The Birth of Twins
62 ~ Happily Ever After...
E P I L O G U E
Author's last word...
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
Ruhani ~ The Language of Love
Abhishree ~ Important Announcement

43 ~ Prince knows about Princess's Pregnancy

79.3K 5.9K 2.1K
By magicallovely

So, the previous voting target is not yet completed but still, I am updating because my sweet lovelies deserve an update. 

So, this time I want 700 votes as soon as possible. and you know the book is going to be hell interesting now. ❤❤❤

Rajvardhan POV

It was already late evening as the moon and stars were outshining beautifully. I looked at the sky as it was the night with the full moon. The palace was sparkling beautifully under the moonlight and the marble flooring of while colors having hints of red and green stones in it reflected the light in the various direction making all the corners shine like pearls.

I smiled at the beauty that was outshining because of the full moon and the thought of sleeping with Abhi in the Rest part of her chamber adjoined to the garden strikes my mind. 

While moving towards the Maa Saheb's chamber, I had imagined a lot of things that I wanted to ask and tell her. I wanted to spend a beautiful night with her before climbing on the throne. We would become the King and Queen tomorrow but before that, we needed to become a husband and wife with strong bondings.

The history was the witness that the most powerful reigns weren't lost due to wars but of inside politics and somehow Abhi was so naive and innocent to understand those things. There were so many people in the Palace who were jealous and hateful towards our relation, But I considered myself so blessed that I had got such understanding parents, who thought about my happiness than anything else. They accepted her even knowing that she was our enemy someday and Moreover to it, I was so thankful to Abhi that she accepted me knowing that how I behaved to her. No one could be like her and no one could ever replace her. she was the only one dancing all the time over my brain and heart. 

Suddenly the attendee caught my attention by announcing my name when I reached Maa saheb's chamber. I nodded to him and went inside the Chamber. 

I walked through the various parts of her chamber and reached the sitting area where she and other ladies were busy with some heavy pieces of jewelry. 

"Maa Saheb, " I said and bowed in front of her out of respect.

"Come here, Raj," She said with a huge smile, and then she looked at the ladies. 

"You all can leave now," She said and everyone went out leaving me and Maa Saheb there. 

"Sit here Raj," She said and I obeyed and took the couch against her. 

"What happened Maa Saheb" (Kya baat hai Maa saheb)

"Raj, Tomorrow is yours and Ahishree's crowing so I want Abhi to wear this royal family necklace of our Royalty." She said while Opening a dark brown colored box, all chiseled with aesthetic designs. (Raj, Kal aapki or Abhishree ki Tajposhi ki Rasam hai to hum chahte hai ki Abhi hamara khandani Haar pehne) 

She handed over me the box and I took it peacefully.

I waited to her to say something else but then she got busy with some more boxes and I called her softly. 

"Maa Saheb, I will give it to her. Any...thing else" (Maa Saheb, Ye hum unhe de denge. Aur... kuch)

"Nothing, You can leave now," She said with a smile.

My eyebrows thinned in a line as I realized that she called me just to hand over the necklace. 

"Maa Saheb" I called catching her attention.

"Jii" she replied without looking at me. 

"Maa Saheb, you should have called her only. You both could have talked to each other too" (Maa Saheb, to aap unhe hi bula leti. Is bahane baat bhi ho jaati aap dono ki) 

She looked at me with a smile. 

"No, I didn't want to disturb her. She must be resting naa. Also, she need to take good care of her these days and tomorrow is big day for her too." (Nahi, Hum unhe pareshan nahi karna chahte the. Vo aaram kar rahi hongi. Or is samay me unhe aaram ki jarurat bhi hai or fir kal unke liye thakawat bhara din bhi hai)

I again felt strange because she was fine and why she needed to take good care of her in these days. Which days?

"Maa Saheb, But she is fine. why she need to rest much?" (Maa Saheb, Lekin vo to ek dum thik hai. Or itna aaram karne ki kya jarurat hai)

She suddenly looked at me and stood up. 

"Why not? She is expecting baby naa. She needs to rest." (Kyu nahi? Unke din chadre hai. Unhe aaram ki jarurat hai

"What???????????????????" My reaction came out even before I could realize what she said.

Her expression turned shocked and she replied. "What, what? Why you seeming so shocked."

I breathed and thought of changing my reaction as I didn't know what she said but I could smell that Abhi's extreme sincerity did some huge mess here.

"What," I said politely. "I mean, Maa Saheb. She also told you. Hehe," I fake smiled covering up quickly although I need to run back to her and ask what was happening.

Ohh God!!! Abhi

"Yeah, Sakhi Bai told me and I asked even Abhi too. I am so happy for both of you." She said and moved her hand around my head as if removing the curses.

I smiled foolishly.

"I request your leave Maa Saheb, Now," I said and she nodded. 

I quickly moved to the outside of her chamber taking the box with me. My eyebrows and brain were thinned in a line figuring out everything. As my brain process to realize that Maa Saheb was talking about Abhi's Pregnancy who didn't even know about consummation and then how was that possible and the speed of my footsteps increased. 

I entered her chamber after shaking my head for the announcement to the attendees and walked through the various part of her chamber.

While walking towards her sleeping area, my sight fell on her and I frozen in my steps. She was standing against the mirror in a plain, heavy, peach-colored lehnga with open, wet hairs.

My eyes raked from her head to toe. I entered her dressing part and looked at her face through the huge mirror. She was looking so beautiful. Her sight fell on me and she instantly lowered her gaze. 

She went to the nearby couch and picked her dupatta then fixed it on her one shoulder and covered her blouse with the hem of it by fixing it in the waistband of her Lehnga.

I was looking at her foolishly when She continued with her work of drying her hairs taking the ash pot in her hand and moving it around the locks of her hairs and the smoke of ashes and coal having the hints of antibiotics and aromatic herbs hit my nose. 

I went closer to her and mesmerized seeing the beauty in plain peach color under the yellow lights of oil lamps.

"You are looking beautiful" (Aap bhot sunder lag rahi hai)

My voice rolled through my tongue while I walked slowly closer to her more. I was mesmerized by her extravagant beauty and especially her long hair locks that were swinging on her back. 

I felt her blushing when I stood behind her, I placed the box on the dressing table while she was looking at me through the mirror. She was only wearing her nosering with chain and had just a few maroon-colored bangles in her hand. The yellow light falling on her body made her shine like gold and then my sight fell on her hair lock that was still dripping water on her shoulder. 

She took the small pot from the table and filled the vermillion in the partition of her hairs.

I didn't know why I found it so seductive and hot.

Then, She continued drying her hair moving the ash pot around her hair but I could feel that she felt hesitant and nervous with my appearance here. 

"You came so early? " (Aap jaldi wapis aa gae)

She asked keeping her gaze low and I couldn't stop myself from forwarding my hand to take the ash pot from her hand. 

"May I?, your highness" (Hum kare? Maharani Sahiba) I said in a hoarse slow voice in her ear and I felt her shiver. 

She didn't reply anything but her silence and the blush that rushed to her cheek told everything. 

I touched a partition of her long hairs and kept the ash pot near to them so that the smoke and mild heat dry them. The smell of smoke was having the aroma of roses too and I felt myself getting hotter.

Ohh god! She would kill me unknowingly.  

Suddenly, I remembered what Maa saheb told me. 

I looked at the blushing face through the mirror and leaned into her ear. 

"Abhi," I said softly and continued "I got to know that you are having my baby," I said slowly in her ear and suddenly she lifted her gaze and looked at me through the mirror with shock, blush, and timidness on her face. 

I lifted another lock of her wet hairs and moved the ash pot around her hairs letting the smoke-filled our surroundings. I didn't know why I was finding it so seductive and attractive and I wanted her to feel the same.

I leaned into her ear again and said.

"Is it true?" I said in a dark, hoarse voice that made her ears turn tomato red. 

She held my gaze through the mirror and nodded silently. 

I didn't know why it made me smile and I was about to burst into huge laughter looking at her innocent, naive and timid face but I wanted to play with her for a while. 

I hugged her from behind and held her waist crossing my hands around and said while kissing her shoulder.

"Ohh God!!! Abhi, I am so happy. You know I didn't expect to be a father so soon but it's only possible because of you" 

I tried to press my inner cheeks with the teeth to control my laughter on her sense of maturity but before that, I wanted to know, How she got pregnant.

"I am Happy Abhi, Thank you so much!" I said and she smiled trusting my every word. 

I turned her softly and held her hand.

"Come, let's sit in the garden area," I said.

We both walked slowly towards the Rest area attached to the open Garden where the moonlight was falling and I looked at her smiling face. She was blushing continuously and I was trying hard to not laugh at her and embarrass her. 

I signaled her to sit on the Mat that was placed near the garden area and there was a huge pillow too. 

She sat and I followed her. I lied on the mat keeping one of my legs straight and the other with a high knee. I placed my head comfortably on the pillow and she sat beside me silently. 

The surrounding and the moonlight falling on her face was so peaceful and calm and I wanted this night to stop here and we stay like this forever. 

I knew that she wasn't pregnant and she couldn't be because she was still untouched and moreover she was far away from understanding the intimacy between husband and wife yet. But, still, I wanted to know who tried to make fool of my naive wife. 

"Abhi," I called and she looked at me. I held her hand softly while she made herself comfortable and I felt her long wet hairs touching my knee and few droplets making it wet. 

"Hnn" She replied. 

"Abhi, who told you that you have a baby or you are pregnant?" I asked trying to keep myself normal as much as possible. Although the situation was a bit humorous and sensitive. I couldn't think of her sleeping with another guy because I trusted her more than anything else. She was pure as gold and doubting on her sincerity would be the sin. 

"Sakhi Bai, She said that I am expecting a baby," She said keeping her gaze lower and continued.

"I didn't know when the baby comes but Maa Saheb said it too. But, I am happy that I would be the mother of a baby soon" She said with a small smile and I looked away to not show that I wanted to laugh very badly.

I controlled myself and asked further.

"And why she said that you are having a baby?" I asked. 

She lowered her gaze again and I could feel nervousness with a blush on her face when she said. 

"Because she knows that we slept together"

Hearing her I sat up instantly. "What???" 

"When we slept together Abhi?" I asked and she looked at me with the thinned eyebrows. 

"Prince, We sleep together daily," She said with a slow and calm voice with the thinned eyebrows. Her eyes turned big and her red cheeks looked like rose petals. 

I was so amazed at her naiveness and somehow the situation was humorous and laughable but I controlled myself because I thought this was time she should know that how would she get pregnant. 

"So, you told her that we slept together and she said that You are pregnant," I asked to confirm. 

"Yes," She said.

wowwww!!! Amazing...

I lied back on the mat keeping my head on the pillow because I realized that what was going to happen when I would actually sleep with her. She was a big child who was completely unaware of the wedding night things. 

"Woww Abhi, That's amazing," I said looking at her and she thinned her eyebrows in a line with confusion. 

"Can I ask you Something Abhi?" I said.

She nodded and I continued.

"We spent almost every night after our wedding together, being on the same bed, close to each other and I think you must be having forty-fifty babies in your tummy right now" 

Her face turned shocked and red when I said and she replied. 

"Nooooo, It's just one" 

I couldn't stop myself and I burst out into huge laughter. 

"Hahahaaa, Ohh Abhi"

I stopped and sat closer to her, met her gaze with mine, and feathered her fingers with mine while asking.

"And, can you tell me to which night this baby belongs?" I asked softly and her face turned into confusion. 

She hesitated and lowered her gaze, I saw her blinking nervously, and when she tried to stand up while replying.

"No, I can't. I don't know. You are troubling me"

I quickly held her hand and pulled her over me. She fell over me and I lied back with the effect. She tried to get off my hold but I snaked her waist and turned her under me. 

I placed one of my legs over her legs and caged her small frame under me. Her heartbeat raced and I leaned into her ear. 

"We never slept together Abhi," I said in her ear and I felt her moving a little. Her hand touched my shoulder in protest a little and I looked into her eyes but not before pecking a soft kiss on her red blushing cheek. 

"But we slept," She said looking softly into my eyes and I could feel some hurt in her eyes. 

She blinked her big eyes and looked here and there moving her eyeball. The silver moonlight falling on her skin made her look the most beautiful and precious of all time. 

"No we didn't Abhi, Sleeping together and Sleeping together means different," I said leaning into her ear with a soft and calm tone. 

She shivered when my breath fanned her collarbone. 

"Why?" She asked. 

I touched her hand with mine and placed it softly on the mat. I entangled our fingers and I could feel that I was affecting her a lot. My sight was getting hooked on her blushed cheeks again and again. 

"What's the difference, Prince?" She asked and I lifted my face to look into her eyes. 

The beauty with open, wet, black, and voluminous hairs lying under me, almost in my cage with the confused and naive eyes asking about something that would be more difficult to tell her than doing it.

"Abhi, Sleeping together doesn't mean sleeping together. It means sleeping together without this" I said touching her dupatta. 

She knitted her eyebrows and I continued. 

"Abhi, sleeping together means consummating the wedding." 

"Taking the vows again?" She asked. 

I smiled and leaned into her eyes. I held my breath and closed my eyes along with pulling her closer to me. I heard her gasp and nibbled her earlobe before saying.

"Consummating means touching your bare body with my fingers, it means letting our love take a further step by making you mine. you letting me get access to the untouched parts of your body, you let me touch your breast, back, legs, stomach, and every inch of you. You letting me please you with the painful pleasures and taking your maidenhood. Abhi, Sleeping together means you letting me please you by letting my manhood touch your womenho..."

"Stop," She said softly and I smiled. 

I lifted my face and looked at her. Her face turned red and warm and her eyes were blinking frequently looking at me in not believing what I just said. 

"Prince, Are... You talking about controlling girls?" 

I thinned my eyebrows not understanding what just she said. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Yeah, You know once I opened a book and it had something similar to what you... just said. Touching the maidenhood... " She said looking into my eyes. 

"Which book?" I asked.

She protested and I moved a little away from her, she tried to stand up when I was so turned on.

"Let me show you," She said and walked away to the library part of the chamber. 

I sat up and removed my kurta as it was irritating me a little bit and lied back again. 

I waited till she came after a good time carrying a book in her hand. She stepped over the mat and again sat beside me. 

She looked at the book and read the title aloud.

"It called Kamasutra" 

Another Update!!! (3000 words) Pheww!!!

I know short update but you guys didn't complete the voting target even in one week. That's really disappointing. 

Also, The new readers who just finished reading till now. A humble request by your Abhiraj. Please, please, please vote if you forgot anyhow and vote on previous chapters too. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Abhishree crossed 250k. Thank you so much for each and everyone who is sparing time for Abhishree. Please share it with your friends. Pweaseeee!!!!!!!

Whoever reading Abhishree so long and still haven't votes. Please vote and vote on all chapters. Also, Follow me as I have many more exciting plots. 😘😘😘😘

Love you all❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

876K 45.9K 75
Story of a true king and his beloved Rebel ❤️ ***** "You remember your Dada Hukum always said that a true king never bow's down infront of anyone oth...
19K 3.8K 33
Ivaan's eyes narrowed, looking at the kit in his hand "Perhaps, I should... just maybe.......... listen to you" he murmured, " but what can I say...
96.9K 6.8K 20
RIDHAAN VEER SHEKHAWAT A 30-year-old billionaire ruling the country with his intelligence and strategic manipulations. Royalty and arrogance run in...
6.2M 414K 69
That 'yes' could mean my death, torture, hate, disrespect, rape or anything more heartless and brutal. But, keeping my head high I said 'I am ready...