๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐‘๐Ž๐๐† ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹, m...

By aclownfr

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘–๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜... More

characters
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four

chapter nine

3.3K 62 23
By aclownfr

Calli
Should I tell them my birthday is tomorrow? Eh probably not. The alliance is tomorrow I don't wanna frustrate them. I showered and threw this on:

I decided to leave my hair straight and in a loose ponytail, with the strands loose. I skipped downstairs, and walked into the kitchen.

Kairi: when you and your best friend got the best fashion taste.

Calli: I ain't heard no lie.

Roshaun: n e wayz... you ready for tomorrow?

Calli: well yeah I mean how hard can it be to act like a trophy wife and sit pretty.

Alejandro: I-

Alvaro: well when you put it like that...

Roshaun: my feminist side boutta pop off don't play wimme.

I laughed before we talk some more. I really liked it here. Though I haven't left the house more than twice, that's fine. Kinda sucks but...

Roshaun: okay guys I gotta train a new batch, see ya later.

Alejandro: yeah I wanna get an extra workout in for me and my guys so I think imma head out too.

Alvaro: same here.

Calli: omg wait everyone's leaving me with mattia? Bruh Stop I'm literally not gonna make it through the day without him killing me.

Kairi: shit your right

Calli: Kai can I go to work with you?

Kairi: well, I mean sure. That shouldn't be a problem. Get my keys.

I smiled and placed my plate in the sink before running to the door and grabbing the keys and getting in Kairis car. A minute later, Kairi sat in the drivers seat.

Kairi: I said get my keys, not run off with them and have Mattia yell at me for leaving you with keys and a car unsupervised.

Calli: sorry.

Kairi: it's fine.

I grabbed Kairis phone and unlocked it, placing the aux cord in.

Kairi: uh you never had a phone how do I know you not gonna play Katy Perry or some shit?

Calli: jeez i don't have a phone but I'm not uncultured.

3 headed goat came on. Kairis mouth hung wide open.

Kairi: I fucking love you we're getting dunkin just because you played some polo.

I laughed and cheered in excitement. I got a bagel with regular cream cheese because their donuts are actually mouth watering ughh. Once we got our orders we blasted music to his lab.

"DOPE BOY DICKIES N DIAMONDS AND TIMS SHOULDNT PLAY WIT THAT BOY HE IS NOT ONE OF THEM BRO KEPT TAKIN L'S FINALLY GOT ME AN M STILL MAKIN DOUBLE IONT COUNT WHAT I SPEND"

"FEELIN LIKE I DID TOO MUCH"

"HAIR DONE NAILS DONE LIKE A BAAAAAD BITCH"

We pulled up to this office building that wasn't too far from the house.

Calli: an all powerful world-class mafias computer nerds are in an office building? So scary.

I said sarcastically as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

Kairi: that's the lovely art of plain sight.

Kairi argued. We went inside and it seemed so normal. I was so confused bruh. Kairi led me through an office floor with regular employees doing their jobs. We made it to the back room, where Kairi looked over his shoulder and opened a storage closet door.

Well, I thought it was at first. There was a keypad of a sort. Kairi types in a code, AND used an eye-scan before the thing activated and the light went from blue to green. I heard shifting, and a door came into visibility.

Calli: dude wait that's cool.

Kairi: I know right?

I went in, and Kairi followed, closing the storage door behind him. I stood in the actual closet as Kairi passed me and stood inside the mini elevator.

Kairi: get in.

Hesitatingly, I stepped in and watched as the doors quickly shut and a voice spoke up on a microphone. Probably a speaker.

???: good to see you boss.

Kairi: feelings mutual Alan, hows everyone doin?

Alan: see for yourself.

We came to a jolting stop and heard a light chime. The doors opened and I saw a big fish tank. I stepped into the room, where there were LED-like lights around the bottom corners of the room, and it was super vibey, like a purple/blue typa beat. There were chairs set up like a waiting room, and a single door. Kairi opened the door.

Kairi: come on.

This was so sus but ogey. I walked ahead of him and stepped into the next room. What I saw amazed me. A room of men and women, sitting in chairs, with their computers, typing away; and a single desk, at the very back. As well as the metal name tag on the desk labeled as: Kairi Cosentino .

Calli: dude the POWER- OH MY GOD

Kairi: I KNOW HAHA

I looked around, walking towards the back. This was cool.

Kairi: so this is my part of the mafia, I rule here and we chill.

He walked me around, showing me everything.

Kairi: so these are our rooms where the employees work, and actually help us.

Kairi: this is the break room, where they have their lunch break and socialize with one another.

Kairi: this is the "party" room, where we hold events for whatever reason. Wether it's an employees birthday, or a holiday party, which we throw on certain seasons because some of our employees don't have anywhere or anyone to celebrate.

Kairi: This is where we hold all of our meetings. Where I ask what they'd like to happen, or check our stats, etc.

Kairi: these are the bathrooms.

Kairi: and lastly, my personal favorite, our resting room. Where I let my employees go to unwind and take a break from the screen. Sleep, chill, and vibe. Though I'm not stupid, so there's cameras, if I feel they've been in there too long I can speak though microphone from wherever I am and tell em to get back to work.

Calli: dude this is like...so...I can't explain it. Like this gives me lowkey badass vibes ugh.

Kairi: it's so cool bruh and plus I'm like the chill boss. You kind of have to be when your in my line of work in a mafia. Lots of work hours and dedication, so you have to make sure they like the environment they're in for most of the day. As well the people.

Calli: yeah I get that.

I said as I bit into my bagel.

Calli: UGH!! The cream cheese is like, lukewarm n creamy it's pure heaven.

Kairi: bro lemme try

I held it out for him as he bit into it. His eyes widened in pleasure. I smiled at him.

Calli: good right?

We laughed as he nodded his head.

Kairi: alright I want them to meet you so...

He took out his phone and clicked on some app, and held down a button as he spoke. His voice appeared on the speakers.

Kairi: meeting room in 5 for everyone.

Kairi: come on let's go.

We headed back to the meeting room and sat down as everyone came in, taking their seats.

Kairi: everyone, this is Calli.

Calli: I'm his best friend.

Kairi chuckled to himself.

Kairi: shes also part child so-

Calli: bruh don't even go there I'll roast you back 10x harder.

Kairi: oh I know.

The audience laughed.

Kairi: she'll be here for the rest of the day with me, as a visitor. in conclusion, I expect everyone to give her a warm welcome.

They all nodded in agreement. Everyone seemed really comfortable with each other here, it's interesting.

Kairi: in the mean time, what are our stats on the valentines deal?

???: oh, they've relocated to an island just off on San padre in Texas.

Said a girl with brown skin and curly black hair.

Kairi: excellent Kayla, I'll text Alejandro to send some in.

???: boss? The annual alliance is tomorrow correct?

Spoke a man with blonde hair, and brown eyes. I gotta say the flavor in this staff community is immaculate.

Kairi: yes kaleb.

???: will we be working? Since it is an alliance.

Spoke up another, middle aged Hispanic woman yelled from the back.

Kairi: no you will not. In honor of our alliance, we take a break from our fueds for an evening, meaning there is no purpose of making you work. You all have tomorrow off.

Cheers filled the room as Kairi beamed at them. They were all dismissed and the room fell quiet as the two of us remained. I yawned.

Calli: imma take a nap.

Kairi: okay, I might join you soon but I gotta watch over for a few minutes.

Calli: okay see ya later.

Kairi: see ya.

I walked out and headed to the the resting room. I laid in a bed and felt my eyelids grow heavy. Soon enough I was fast asleep..

2 hours later —
okay I love Kairis employees they're so chil; and YALL the TEA is HOTTT like omg. I walked into Kairis mini office.

Kairi: hey hows everyone treating you?

Calli: good good but like dude Camille and John....

Kairis mouth hung open.

Kairi: NO YOUR KIDDING

Calli: BITCH I WISH I WAS

I said pulling up a chair for myself.

Calli: and then supposedly Jade had a thing for John because she thought he was flirting with her while she was locating that one gang that stole our money, and she found out he was just being friendly! And Jade and Camille are best friends bruh!

Kairi: but I thought Jade had that thing with Alex?

Calli: no she broke that because he wasn't ready for commitment.

Kairi: omg stop playin

Calli: I'm deadass.

Kairi: dude the tea always hott ong.

(yall "the office" fans stan wimme for a sec💀)

Me and Kairi walked out and were talking when I saw Francesca crying in the arms of Sophie.

Kairi: hey what happened?

Sophie: Francescas cat died.

Calli: sprinkles??

Francescas head nodded slowly as she held back tears. I covered my mouth and felt small tears form in my eyes.

Calli: I knew she was sick but I didn't- I really thought she was gonna make it.

I said as a single tear fell from my eye. Kairi stayed quiet, I knew he was trying to hold back a laugh because of how I was reacting but like😪 Kairi reaches for my shoulder and pulled me in for a hug. Like I said, I'm sensitive.

After "work" me and Kairi decided to leave and head home. As we left the actual building I realized the sun was setting. Down there you don't get any natural sunlight because it's underground. We got in the car and all the sudden my mouth started to water at the thought of chinese. I looked at Kairi, he looked at me.

Kairi: I'll ask what the boys want from Panda.

I smiled and laughed as I took Kairis phone and played heatin up. We got our food and sand songs all the way back home.

Once we made it through the door I put the food on the table and got out plates. We all talked loudly and laughed about how our day went as we stuffed our faces full of takeout. I looked around at the boys and smiled, I'm really starting to love it here...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 12.5K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
953K 40.1K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
153K 5.6K 41
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
1.6M 51.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...