Old Love

By Alllfredh0oe

Jorja and Sza are two hybrids that have been roaming the earth for thousands of years; however, they both hav... More

Cast
1930
Y/n?
Catching up
Catching up pt.2
Ina
One of many
Highway to Hell
Thank you killer
Sexy ass white man
Adam
Filler Chapter
Marceline the Vampire Queen
I need help
Not evil...maybe crazy
Story time Pt.1
Story time Pt.2
Guess who's back
Boop
Not this shit again
Unknown
Warning
Full moon
Sza
Think, think, think- FUCK
Give him a message
Monday, Monday, Monday
Aphrodite
Brother?
Sooo...They fucking right?
Matrix shit
Well, there's this man
Jorja
King's Reil
We're only soulmates after all
HELP THE BEAR
Cain and Abel
Bitch you killed her
I feel...powerful
Payback?
Phoenix
I...Am shocked.
Freckles
Purgatory
Normani
Z
Hera's a bitch
Fuck these trees
I forgive you
Massage
Crossed fingers
Sza and Jorja
Once upon a time
Ma to the damn dea
no guarantee of tomorrow
White Rose
I fucking ran
Butterfly
I don't know
Give him hell
Unknown POV
Hoo
Sza pt. 2
Jorja pt. 2
Stepdad
Hathor
Everything went black
2500 BCE
Story time pt. 3
Malachi
Bia
Period
Curfew
Only George.
Thot
dads
Recap
Black Widow
Everything's been erased
Fuck
Semi-permanent
Like old times
Date Night: Sza
Date Night: Jorja
Date Night: Normani
Normani is going to kill me
Twink
Its only us
Andrew Maguire
Spill
Tulpas
Resuce mission
R.V.A
Shoulder pats
The truth
Loki POV
War
It's all over
Old Love
Its been ages!!

I ship

3.5K 213 324
By Alllfredh0oe

I bit my lip as Jorja and I silently stood next to each other.

We were supposed to be 'training' but, I think she's upset about the whole third soulmate thing because she hasn't said a word yet.

I huffed and took a step towards her. "Jorja?"

She slowly looked at me and raised a brow with a stone-cold face.

I sighed. "Why are you mad at me? I have no romantic feelings for her-"

"But you two kissed and now you two are soulmates?" She scoffed. "That's fucking Aphrodite-"

"And your Athena...Your point?"

She huffed and looked down. "Let's just work on...What are you? I can sense the vampire but...Not much more."

I shook my head rolling my eyes. "Give me a kiss and a hug."

She scoffed. "Fuck you-"

"We can do that too."

She rolled her eyes and looked at the ground before groaning. She then slowly walked towards me.

I held my arms open and she crossed her arms walking into them. I chuckled wrapping my arms around her neck, her arms keeping her body from completely pressing against mines.

My heart began to race and I smiled softly. "Seriously, quit acting like this," I reached down cupping her cheeks. "Yes she's my soulmate but, not in the way you're my soulmate," I lifted her head making her meet my eyes. "She's more of a...Best friend and you are, sadly, the woman I have no choice but to be madly in love with."

She smiled softly and hit my chest. "How are you being sweet while simultaneously making me want to punch you?"

I scoffed. "How are you nonchalant while being jealous?"

She rolled her eyes. "Touché." She reached up and gripped my chin before quickly pecking my lip.

I smiled brightly. "Yesss!"

She shook her head and backed away from me. "Now, what the hell am I helping you with?"

I bit my lip before nodding. "Okay ummm my Vampire Ezra, and I'm assuming my shapeshifter Zón since that's your soulmate."

She raised a brow. "Shapeshifter?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm supposed to have a wolf and everything but...I don't know where he is. Um, I would've assumed Sza would get the shapeshifter since she's half-wolf but," I shrugged. "I guess she gets the witch."

Jorja shook her head. "No um, I can help with the shapeshifter thing. I'm one of the few who don't have my full powers on earth but, I showed you how I make the weapons right?"

I nodded.

"Well, on earth I make the weapons but, with my full powers I can use my bones to make weapons."

I squinted. "Your bones?"

She nodded. "Okay um...Have you ever seen Naruto?"

I gasped. "Duh? What kind of question is that?"

She rolled her eyes. "Chill."

I chuckled and raised my hands. "Sorry, continue."

"So do you remember Kimimaro?"

I quickly nodded before gasping again. "You can do that?!"

She nodded and raised a brow as I began to jump and clap.

"Oh my Bob you have to show me! Ohhh you have to show Adam too!"

She glared at me.

"What- Oh right."

She shook her head. "Man, Sza told me to stop calling you dumb but shit."

"Shut up that's why you can't use all your powers."

"Oh fuck you."

I pouted. "You started it."

She smiled slightly and looked down at her hand. "Whatever," she raised her hand. "Being able to use my bones to create weapon is very similar to being able to fully shape-shift because the main part of shapeshifting is bending and stretching your bones."

I nodded. "Okay right, well can you demonstrate how you would grow your bones if you were in Olympus?"

She nodded. "I was going to do that anyway."

"You have such a smart mouth."

She shrugged. "You can correct it later."

I raised a brow.

Okay.

She held her hand up and towards me. "Look at my palm, now nothing will come out because my bones are basically locked but, you'll see the skin on my palm shift. Just imagine your skin doing what mines does okay?"

I nodded and looked at her palm. I grimaced as the skin on her hand began to move before a small bump formed on her palm. I squinted and leaned forward as I saw a bit of white start to peak through the bump.

I hummed tilting my head. "Ummm, not sure but I think that's a bone- AHHH!"

I quickly shot back, falling down as the bump on her palm opened and something came flying towards my head. I heard Jorja gasp and I slowly looked up to see a long-ass bone shaped like a sword hanging out of her palm.

I gulped and looked at Jorja's face that had a look of shock on it. "You tried to kill me."

She blinked rapidly before meeting my eyes. "I...I shouldn't be able to do this."

I moved from under the sword and slowly stood up. I dusted off my pants and shrugged. "Are you sure you really lost your powers when you came to earth?"

She nodded rapidly. "Yes! I-I mean I tried for decades to make them work but..." She frowned and slowly looked at me causing me to raise a brow.

"Um, yes?"

She shook her head and looked at her hand, clenching her fingers around the bone making it slowly retract back into her body.

I grimaced since that looked painful. I looked back at Jorja who took a step towards me and slowly raised her hand.

I flinched not wanting a bone going through my skull.

She shook her head. "I'm not going to hurt you," she raised her hand towards my head. "You trust me?"

I nodded without hesitation. "Of course."

She nodded and gulped as she placed her fingers onto my forehead.

She gasped slightly and quickly snatched her hand away.

"What?"

She frowned and then her eyes did that glazed over thing letting me know she was talking to Sza.

I pouted. "Don't leave me out."

"What?!"

I jumped as Sza quickly ran up next to me honestly scaring me.

"What's wrong? Y/n are you hurt?" She looked at me worried.

I looked down at my body before shrugging meeting her eyes. "I don't know."

Sza frowned slightly before we both looked at Jorja who stared at me in a daze.

"You okay Thena?"

She gulped. "You almost killed yourself trying to save Y/n with your magic yet...You're perfectly fine. I know it usually takes a while for the side effects to kick in but, it's been long enough so...Why aren't you exhausted?"

Sza shrugged. "I mean...I was and now...I'm not- Maybe it just wasn't as bad-"

"You used more magic than you ever have with that curse, you healed Y/n and slept like a hibernating bear so, shouldn't you almost giving your soul to her make you fall into some type of coma?"

Sza hummed slightly and looked down. "Well...Yeah, I guess."

Jorja quickly nodded. "But you feel good right?"

She nodded. "Yeah?"

"Can I know what's going on?" I asked.

Jorja looked at Sza. "Use your magic."

"What?" Sza and I said at the same time.

"Use your magic."

Sza scoffed. "A-Are you crazy? Aren't you the one always against-"

"Just trust me okay? Use your magic."

I frowned looking at Sza who sighed and nodded.

"Z-"

"Let her." Jorja cut me off.

I watched as Sza huffed and closed her eyes before raising both hands.

I watched Sza inhale deeply before blue smoke began to form in her palms. Her eyes shot open and she gasped.

She dropped one hand and held her palm upwards. I watched as the blue smoke in her palm began to form...Into an egg?

Sza laughed looking at Jorja. "Remember this one?"

Jorja smile and nodded. "Do it Las."

Sza looked back at her hand and my eyes widened as the egg burst open.

I watched as what looked to be a dragon flew up into the sky before disintegrating.

Sza jumped and clapped. "Oh my- That didn't hurt! I have no limitations- I can do anything!" Sza shot her hands down causing black smoke to shoot from her palms before she shot up into the air and then slowly lowered back down to the ground laughing.

"Wow." Jorja and I said simultaneously as we watched her smile and laugh playing with her magic.

She looks so happy.

"Look who got their curse off." I quickly turned around as a super sexy- No homo, man walked towards us.

Sza gasped and threw her arms out. "Jon!"

She ran past us and towards him jumping into his arms.

The hell?

I looked over at Jorja who looked at me and shook her head.

"Don't worry about him, trust me." Jorja chuckled slightly.

I hummed. "He looks like he smells amazingly manly."

She tilted her head before nodding. "Yeah."

Sza and this Jon guy pulled away from the hug. Sza groaned and grabbed his hand. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you more, all we ever do is 'text' and you know how I feel about technology."

She chuckled. "I'll make it up to you," she winked at him and pulled him towards us. "You obviously know Athena."

Jon smiled at Jorja. "How could I forget the Goddess that taught me how to give fire to people."

Jorja smiled slightly. "Good to see you too."

I frowned slightly.

Give people- Oh shit!

"A-Are you Prometheus?"

He looked at me and hummed looking taken aback. "Wow," he shook his head. "That Phoenix is...Something fierce."

I frowned and took a step back.

I don't know how I feel about everyone just...Seeing my entities.

I feel violated.

Sza nodded. "This is my soulmate Y/n, the one I called you here for."

He nodded. "I figured," he cleared his throat meeting my eyes. "Sorry for that," he held his hand out. "Pleasure to meet you. Yes, I am Prometheus."

I nodded slowly and gulped shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you too?"

Why is every God and Goddess soooo fucking gorgeous?

Speaking of gorgeous I noticed Adam and Normani walking up behind Jon and Sza.

Which one am I calling gorgeous?

Adam obviously.

He chuckled pulling his hand away. "So, would you like to get straight to the point?"

I nodded. "Sure but," I looked at Jorja. "I would like to know what you know."

Sza looked at Jorja. "Me too."

Jorja frowned and then she quickly nodded. "Wait wait, let me be sure of one more thing before I say anything."

She huffed and looked at Normani. "Aphrodite would you... ᴰᵒ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳ?"

Normani smirked slightly. "Anything for you Athena."

Jorja rolled her eyes. "Here, you can't use all your powers right?"

Aphrodite nodded. "Only the ones I gained from Zeus and a few minuscule ones."

Jorja nodded. "Well, one of the powers you can use here is growing nature, right? Fertility of nature?"

She nodded.

Jorja pointed at the ground in front of us. "Grow a tree."

We were in the open field behind my house and through the woods so, there was a lot of room for trees.

Normani frowned slightly. "I can't."

"Just try."

Normani glanced at me and I shrugged causing her to sigh. She turned away from us and sat onto the ground. She placed both of her hands on the grass and sighed softly.

We all watched silently...And then watched in awe as the grass in front of Normani began to rise.

And then I'm the blink of an eye a tree burst from the ground and shot up. It went sooo high that I couldn't even see the leaves.

Normani gasped and reached out placing her hand onto the tree trunk. She slowly turned around meeting Jorja's eyes.

"What the hell?"

Jorja nodded and looked at me. "That witch inside of you broke a lot of boundaries."

Adam nudged my shoulder. "Whose this sexy man?"

I glared at Adam. "Seriously? Right now?"

He frowned. "I-I don't know what's going on...I was too busy staring at him."

I shook my head as Sza spoke. "What do you mean? She broke my curse and boundaries set by Zeus himself?"

"Are you all that shocked? The power radiating off of her is...Scary," Jon spoke up. "You must be the Tulpa."

Normani gasped. "That big flash. When Y/n...Blew up her witch must've broken all of our boundaries."

I hummed. "Well...Your welcome."

Sza shook her head. "No, Y/n would have to be on Zeus level to be able to do that. The Tulpa is never that strong."

"Well," Normani cut in. "Maybe, she's special somehow."

Jorja squinted at her. "I feel like you know how that somehow is."

Normani shrugged. "Since when have we ever had a Tulpa who had a Phoenix as an entity?"

Jon chuckled. "The first one at that."

I frowned looking at him. "The first one?"

He nodded. "Your father gave half his entity to the Tulpa and the rest to you."

"Wait what?" Sza asked.

"How do you know all this?" I questioned.

"Well, there wouldn't be a Phoenix without me."

"Elaborate?"

"I'm not sure if you've heard my story-"

"I have." I cut him off.

"She has." Sza and Jorja said at the same time as me.

He chuckled and nodded. "Well, then you know what my punishment was for giving humans fire. Thing is when I took the fire to the humans I had to consume it to hide it from Zeus. I didn't give all the fire to the humans because I simply didn't have the time to. The eagle who ripped out my organs consumed the fire along with me."

He put his hands into his pockets. "The eagle fell into a deep sleep after consuming the flame and an egg began to grow around it. The eagle stayed in there for years and then out came a human with fire wings. The fire I consumed had a bit of magic in it in order to keep it from spreading so, that fire gave the human the ability to shift and control fire. As for the eagle turning into a human? Consuming a Gods organs turns whatever consumed it into a human."

I frowned and blinked slowly. "S-So you're my grandfather."

He shrugged. "If that's how you decide to look at it."

"Wait but, how is she the first?" Jorja asked.

"Her father was the first- the eagle that consumed me. He lived through everything and when he gave his entity to the Tulpa he also gave his entity to his firstborn child, you." He nodded at me.

"Wait wait wait," Adam cut in finally done being gay. "I'm not sure how you Gods reproduce but, I thought it took two people to tango."

He shook his head. "Not when you're the first. Everything evolves to reproduce with another but, the first always makes its own kind. In this case, the first Phoenix used the magic he gained to make them out of sand...Almost like making glass. He burned the sand with the magical fire and made thousands of Phoenix's. The magic he used gave them powers but, his entity didn't get passed to anyone else but you and that Tulpa inside of you. Since you two are combined and his entity was split between you two, you are now the first Phoenix because it's all in you."

Wow.

This story just keeps getting better and better.

"Well, that begs the question of who her mother is then," Sza started. "Her mother would have to be powerful enough to keep a Phoenix hidden away from everyone and Zeus...Unless Zeus did know."

Jon shrugged. "I don't even know who her mother is."

We all looked at Normani who shook her head. "And I won't tell."

Jorja huffed and Sza hummed.

I looked at Sza who smirked slightly and held her hand out to Normani.

Normani raised a brow and grabbed Sza's hand standing up.

"How about...We fight for answers."

I raised a brow and looked at Normani who squinted. "Fight?"

Sza nodded. "We won't touch each other but, you have all your powers and I have my magic. Let's make a monster and have a fight to the death. If I win I get to ask you one question and you have to answer but, you win and...Jorja has to be nice to you for the rest of the day."

Jorja scoffed. "What?"

Normani smirked slightly and glanced at Jorja before shaking her head. "Let's change that to Jorja has to spend...An hour alone with me."

"Deal."

Jorja threw her arms up. "What?!"

I raised a finger. "One condition? No sex unless I get to watch?"

Jorja smacked the back of my head. "What?!"

"No promises." Normani winked at Jorja causing her to roll her eyes.

I pouted and rubbed my head as Jon laughed. "I guess I'll help you with your Phoenix after this fight."

I nodded and laid my head onto Adam's shoulder as he rubbed the back of my head.

Sza and Normani backed away from each other with smirks on their faces and Adam squealed.

"This is going to be awesome, let's sit." He dropped to the ground and I almost fell but, Jorja grabbed my arm.

I smiled at her. "Thank you."

She crossed her arms and sat down. "Whatever. SZA YOU BETTER WIN!"

I sat next to Jorja as Normani yelled.

"COME ON ATHENA! YOUR SO AGAINST THIS THAT IM GOING TO MAKE SURE I WIN!"

Adam nudged my shoulder. "I ship."

I nodded. "Same and I wouldn't even be mad."

Jon chuckled and sat next to Adam.

Adam's eyes widened and he leaned towards me. "He smells amazing."

"I fucking bet, what does he smell like?"

Adam inhaled deeply. "He smells like how getting a massage on a cold winter day next to a fire in a small cozy cabin feels."

I hummed and closed my eyes imagining that. "Nice."

"Stop being weird you two." Jorja grumbled.

Jon looked at her. "Never met anyone who would be this upset to have an hour alone with Aphrodite."

"She's just a cry baby." I said looking at him.

I then looked out at two out of three of my soulmates and smiled.

Something I noticed is that my vision has enhanced by a million and so has my hearing.

I didn't really rave about this but, it's coming in handy now since Sza and Normani were having a conversation about three hundred feet away from each other.

"You go first Aphrodite, show me what you got." Sza smirked.

Normani looked over at me and raised a brow. "Should I do it to her?"

I quickly nodded. "Hell yeah."

"What?" Adam asked.

"Oh, my bad, super hearing."

"Awh, that's not fair." He crossed his arm.

I leaned over and pecked his cheek before rubbing the top of his head. "Your okay."

I bit my lip excited to see that big lightning beast again.

I watched as Normani raised her hands up and storm clouds began to roll in. The sound of thunder hit in the distance before a bolt of lightning struck the ground forming her monster.

Adam jumped and gasped. "Dope."

Sza chuckled. "Cute."

Normani yawned. "Don't stall."

Her lightning monster shot lightning at the ground causing the four of us to jump.

Sza chuckled. "Okay fine." She kneeled down and placed her hand onto the ground.

Black smoke began to swarm around her and eventually engulfed her...Then a big...Magical smoke monster appeared.

It was dope because it started to do flips and shit.

And then it charged.

Normani chuckled. "Show off."

Her monster than began towards Sza's monster.

And man was this fight going to be amazing.

The sky was still cloudy as the two monsters met. Normani's monster struck, literally, Sza's monster with a bolt of lightning from its hand. That caused Sza's monster to completely evaporate and then reappear behind Normani's monster.

It opened its palm and sent a powerful punch right through Normani's monster causing a loud clap of thunder to sound.

Sza chuckled as her monster raised its other hand and placed it onto Normani's monster's head.

Oh shit.

We all jumped, including Sza, as a bolt of lightning came crashing down and struck Normani's monster causing Sza's monster to fall back.

Normani's monster quickly turned around and punched Sza's monster through the stomach...But Sza's monster was all smokey so Normani's monsters fist went straight through Sza's monster stomach.

Sza smirked and her monster once again placed its hand onto Normani's monster head.

"Sza won." Jorja let out a sigh of relief.

"How'd you figure that?" Adam asked.

"The head is how they both are controlling the monsters. You destroy the monsters head and your break the connection."

Jon clicked his tongue. "Don't underestimate lightning."

We all looked at the monsters and Jorja gasped as Normani's monster began to have bolts of lightning shoot from every corner of its body.

The bolts hit Sza's monster causing her monster to have bolts start to erupt inside of its smoke...And then Sza's monster dropped its hand.

I heard Sza gasp as her monsters' body began to shake as the lightning continued to erupt in its body.

"I win." Normani said as her monster raised its hand and placed it onto Sza's monster head.

And then...

Boom.

Sza's monster burst and then disintegrated into the air.

Adam clapped. "That was awesome!"

I chuckled and looked at Jorja. "Awh...Sucks for you."

Jorja stared at Normani in a daze.

And then she sighed.

"Fuck."

-

Should I give y'all Jorja's POV of her and Normani alone or should I keep y'all curious? 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 595 30
→First Book Written← [Note:I both love this book & hate it. I love it for my characters, but hate it. Because it didn't go how I originally planned i...
58.2K 2.3K 23
In a world similar and yet very different from ours, that's where our story will lead us. Even in a world of supernatural and magic, there can still...
404K 26.2K 47
Dear Rory, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm leaving for LA in two days. Can we talk before then, please? We can just drive around as usual. I do...
73.2K 3.2K 15
Vampires and werewolves are known to be enemies since hundred thousand years ago but now in a new era, these two creatures are trying to make a bette...