You Are My Everything

By kayJay_KJ

This story is about a bad boy campus meeting gulf who just transferred in his campus and become star football... More

🥰Author's note😊
Apologies at first sight
Winning
Stay away from me
Being weird
🥰 Author talk😘
Don't even know his Name
Toying or Threat?
Having Fever
Please STOP!!
Protect him
Why him?
Friends?
Shocked
Explain
Woken up
🥰Author talk🤗
Going somewhere
A Chance
Trying something new
New girl?
Girlfriend or boyfriend?
What have you done?
😊Author talk😶
Week earlier Part-1
Week earlier Part-2
He is really angry
Feelings
Where are you?
🥳Author talk🎉❤️
🥰 Author talk 🎉
4 years later
Why???
Pain...
🎉 Author talk 🎉
Old memories
I don't want you
'has moon always been this beautiful?'
The story of past
Leave me alone...
A plan
Unexpected guest
😭Author talk😔
What happened in the past?
I am sorry
Manic
Not going anywhere
Missed you
You are mine
3 year later

Telling truth

2.3K 165 10
By kayJay_KJ

Mew really wanted to see gulf and talk to him. But it's been two days, since that night and mew haven't seen gulf since. Now, he was worried for gulf's health and he wanted to apologies to him for his actions as well.

Mew went to football field but nobody was there. He decided to check locker room. As he walked towards locker room he heard some people chattering. As he was getting closer to door, he heard two guys talking. At first he was not interested on eavesdropping. He turned to leave but suddenly he heard gulf's name in their conversation.

He turned back to listen.

"Really man gulf has that ass that wanted to be fucked by Me." the guys said.

"Stay away from him, he is mine. i think, I am getting close to him. Yesterday when he didn't come to practice I called him, and found out he was sick. You know what happened after that?" the second guy said.

"What?" the guy asked

"I went to his house He is rich man, I think I for gulf, I am ready to be fucked by him. Money and good looks that guys is gold mine." the guy laughed in excitement "May be next time, I get to sleep over at his house and in his bed with him by my side." Saying that they both laughed.

Mew was fuming with anger hearing their conversation, he dashed inside. Both the guys stunned with the sudden intrusion of mew. Mew rushed towards them and grabbed the guy's neck "what did you say?"

The guys gulped. "I asked what you just said?" mew asked through his gritting his teeth.

The guy tried to get out of mew's grip but mew was stronger than him "let me go dude. What's your problem?" Mew gave him death glare before punching him. The other guy came forward to save his friend but mew also punched him hard in his stomach. Then the other guy got angry and stepped forward and punched mew.

That angered mew more. He rushed towards the guy and punched the guy making him drop on the floor. Mew hover over him and start to punch is face over and over. He broke his nose and the blood is overflowing but mew didn't stop the other guy was trying to push mew off from his friend but mew stood up and kicked him in the stomach. Making guy fell on the floor.

Just as mew stepped forward to hit the guy again. He heard a familiar voice come from the door. "What the fuck is going on here?"

Mew stopped looked back. 'Gulf'

Gulf look at his team players who were badly beaten up looking at mew's hands it is clear who is the cause of this beating "you again? Do you find pleasure in hurting people" gulf said coldly to mew.

Mew opened his mouth and stepped forward to gulf. But gulf interrupted him

"I guess your parents didn't have time to teach you, that's why you turned out to like this shitty person or they taught you to be like this." gulf said coldly.

Hearing what just gulf said about his parents mew got more pissed he rushed towards gulf, hold him from his shoulder and pushed him to the wall next to door, gulf hissed in pain. "What did you just say about my parents?"

"You heard me." gulf said coldly again.

Mew glared strongly at gulf, gulf gave him equally string stare and then mew punched the wall next to gulf's head. Gulf didn't even blink. Mew let go of gulf and walked out of there.

Gulf rushed to his team mates and called mild and champ for help. After few minutes they arrived and they took them to infirmary. The doctor treated them as they stood outside.

"What happened to them? who did this? champ asked.

"It was mew." gulf told them.

"But why? What they did to him?" mild said.

"I guess he didn't need reasons to hurt or beat people. i think its his parents fault, if they have taught him well he might not turned out to be like this." Gulf said.

Mild and champ looked at gulf in unison.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" gulf asked.

"He doesn't have parents. I don't know much about it but they died long time ago." Mild told gulf.

Gulf's eyes went wide. "What???"

"Yeah" mild said, champ nodded.

Gulf went silent after that lost in thought 'no wonder he got pissed when I talked bad about his parents. Shit! How can I be insensitive?'

Just then a girl came to them. "ammm... hi...aa.....can I talk to you?" the girl stuttering asked gulf. Gulf, mild and champ looked at her not recognising. She was wearing really nerdy clothes and have glasses on her hair tied in messy bun.

"do I know you?" gulf asked.

"No... actually.... can I talk to you alone.... For a minute??? i..i want to tell you something." The girl said trembling.

Hearing the innocence in her trembling tone, gulf agreed. They went near the stairs. Classes were going on, so not much students were out in corridor.

"What you want to talk about?" gulf ask.

" a..actually... P'mew didn't beat those guy for no reason...." Girl said looking down to her feet shyness was visible in body language but she defended mew.

"And how can you say that?" gulf said.

"a...a..actually I...I was following P'mew. When he went to.. Locker room. He.... he ... beat those guys because they were talking bad about you." the girl told him.

"Talking bad about me?" gulf raised his eyebrow, questioning.

"Yes... they were talking about you being rich a..and to ... to...." The girl stopped not to know how to tell the rest of conversation.

"And...?" gulf questioned her again.

The girl's hands were shaking, seeing this gulf patted her shoulder lightly "are you okay? Do you need some water? You can sit down here" gulf make her sit on the stair.

The girl shook her head still looking down, then he closed her eyes "and they said they want to fuck you" the girl said in low tone.

Hearing this gulf got shocked, then he crouch down in front of her. "Okay I get it. Thank you for telling me. Now, let me get some water for you" gulf said politely then he stood up to leave. But the girl caught him by his shirt making him stop and turn to look at her.

"p'mew is not a bad person.... he....he saved me from bad guys too. He fought them for me.... a girl... that he don't know. He...is a good person. i...I was following him...to say thank you for saving me... but when they start fighting.. I got stared and hide." The girl explained.

Gulf looked at her. She was gripping her dress tightly with her hands. Looking at this nerdy innocent girl he can sense that she is not lying. But more importantly he was admired by her braveness to come forward to tell the truth even when she is having hard time talking to someone.

"You are brave you know." Gulf said making the girl shock and look up at gulf's face.

"n..no I am not. " The girl said shyly.

"Yes you are. You came all the way here to tell me the truth. Thank you for that." Gulf gave her polite genuine smile. Making the girl blush, her cheeks got really red.

"By the way, what is your name?" gulf asked.

"s..sunny" the girl said.

"Nice to meet you sunny. I am gulf." gulf extend his hand to sunny. Sunny also extend his hand to gulf's.

"n... nice to meet you too.." sunny said smiling lightly.

"You wait here. I get you some water." Gulf said and leave to get water for sunny.

Walking his mind was all over the place 'mew did something bad to me. But that doesn't give me right to insult his dead parents...and on top of that he beat my team mates. But they were talking shit about me. But that also doesn't mean mew could beat them like this. Why the fuck he is doing all this? God! I guess it's time to set some things straight.'

♥️♥️♥️♥️

to be continued...

really sorry guy's for late update. have a lot on my plate right now.😔

but really thank you for being by my side and being the best readers.🤗

so don't forget to comment your views.

love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 7.6K 25
Gulf is an Orphan or that's what he thinks he is, which is struggling in his daily life, currently in college with two part time jobs. A very quiet a...
313K 11.7K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
16.8K 1.4K 24
This story is based on my real-life experiences. Yes, you can say this is my life story. But since I haven't found me 'The One' at least in this stor...
68.7K 3.8K 59
GULF - He is a stubborn man. His love has faded and been betrayed. So don't blame him if he doesn't trust anyone, but with Mew's presence his stubbor...