DESTINY, was it? ✓ [K.TH]

By Rexaaa9

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire... More

Introduction & Disclaimer
1] Best to the Worst
2] The Reunion
3] Am I dreaming?
4] The Meet
5] The Kiss
6] The Wedding Day
7] I don't know what's happening
8] Messed up?
9] Where's this actually going?
10] Was it a beautiful night?
11] I care
12] The filthy shopping?
13] Did he just... Again?
14] My Mistake!
15] She's Fine, isn't she?
16] Arrogance
17] •I love you!•
18] Are we... Together?
19] It's a Yes!!!
20] Everything's Fine, I guess?
21] The Misunderstanding :(
22] I Need You!
23] The Walmart ;)
24] Embarrassment at it's peak!
25] What's with HIM!
26] Stay with me
27] I didn't want to!
28] The Bonding
29] •The First Time•
30] A Confusing Morning
31] I can't lose Her!
32] •The Rainy Day•
33] Do I have to leave?
34] The Trip
35] The Trip Continues
37] Family Time
38] The Plan
39] She's my Life!
40] Did he just... PROPOSE?
41] Privacy
42] •I claim you "MINE"•
43] A Busy Wedding Day
44] My Princess
45] You are my Forever
MEET THE AUTHOR:)

36] You have Me :)

2.6K 197 372
By Rexaaa9

Taehyung's POV:-

I woke up, it was nearly 10 am.
I hope I made her happy yesterday and today, I have a lot of plans as well.
The lunch, the dinner, the entire day we'll be roaming around this beautiful place. I've already booked a car as well.
Later on, at night, on the beach, I'll propose her. I just hope she says Yes.
I know I've been such a jerk to her before, I've hurt her and I used to not talk and make her feel invisible but I hope this vacation clears everything between us getting us closer than we are.

I looked at Amy. Her face buried in my chest, her right hand placed on my waist, bangs covering her face, those pink lips that I can never resist to stay away from, I won't have to stay away anymore. Once I propose her, she'll be Mine Forever and then I'll have Kids.

"Ugh... Taetae... Stopppppp...
Propose her first... Why do you keep thinking about your family?🤷 Listen to her answer first! This is what y'all fought about before coming here! Make her know how much and what does she mean to You."

One thought getting disturbed by the other, mind playing all sorts of romantic songs that I never liked before but... After I met Amy... I guess things changed.

I caressed her hair and kissed her head which made her wake up.

Taehyung:- Good morning Amy.

She held me tight getting closer snuggling near the crook of my neck making it impossible for my hands to roam on her.

Taehyung:- Don't want to wake up?

Amy:- No. (Sleepy voice)

I chuckled, kissing her cheek and massaged her head a little.

Taehyung:- So how was it?

She flushed as I could see a pink tint on her cheeks. She got up and sat next to me as I was still laying down with my hand supporting my head as I looked at her embarrassed face.

Amy:- It... It was .... Good... I mean...

Taehyung:- Just good? Why? You didn't like it?

She wasn't even looking into my eyes, she kept on licking her lip.

Amy:- It was.... nice.

She tucked her hair behind her ear. I knew she was nervous.

Taehyung:- I meant... The Dress... I got you yesterday as your birthday present...

Amy:- W-What?

Taehyung:- What did you think I was asking you about, huh?

A smile crept on her face as she looked away trying to change the topic.

Amy:- I... I answered the same thing... I... Mean... I liked the dress.

Taehyung:- Yeah! Is it?

I know she was thinking about the things I did to her last night.
I could see those hickeys on her neck.
I gently got her close to me holding her nape as she finally met my gaze.

Taehyung:- I guess you were thinking about ... Something else...

I gently tapped on her collar bone making her flush as she tried to cover herself with the shirt.

Amy:- Tsk, Shut up.

She hit my arm as I chuckled.
She stretched herself a little getting up from the bed.

Amy:- You didn't answer me! I mean... My birthday present is something that I should decide.

I know she was desperate for me to call her my girlfriend but I want her as my wife, so she's not my girlfriend and I won't let her win on this.

Taehyung:- Answer you about?

Amy:- Tsk... Nothing.

I quickly got up and held her by her waist from the back pulling her closer to my chest as I rested my head on her shoulder.

Amy:- What? Let me go and have a shower okay.

Taehyung:- I'll join.

She tried to get away from me but... I wouldn't let her anyways.

Amy:- No... I don't want to have a bath with you. There are two washrooms, tsk tsk leave... Taehyung.

I tightened my grip around her tossing her around and made her face me.

Taehyung:- Why you getting irritated?

I tucked her bangs behind her ear as she looked at the floor.
I placed my index finger on her chin forcing her to look at me.

Amy:- Are you by any chance not happy with me? Are you... Ashamed of me? Or... Is there anything that you think I don't fit into for being your girlfriend?

I could see tears pooling around her eyes.
I didn't want to hurt her, I had everything planned for today...I just wanted her to wait for a little. I could see her heartbreaking, the way she was looking at me made my heart feel heavy.

Taehyung:- Heyyy... Look at me... Amy... I already told you how important you are to me... I mean you know it... I love you.

Amy:- I know... I do believe that you love me but... Why don't you just make it official? Why don't you just make me feel relieved that you won't leave ever... That you are my ... My boyfriend. We are dating, aren't we?

Taehyung:- Love... I never saw you as my girlfriend ever. I loved you so much since the time you've been into my life. I don't think I can ever think about leaving you and... Why do you feel is my girlfriend is necessary? I mean... I love you differently...

She was getting a little irritated.

Amy:- In a different way? Taehyung... You stay with me as if I am your girlfriend. You take care of me, you say you love me but why don't you just tell me that... I am your girlfriend? Why don't you accept it? What am I supposed to tell Mom when she asks me to finally come back to her? you know what, I'm desperate right now, it's not just about mom, it's me! I want to know. You don't like me as your girlfriend? Am I not a girlfriend material?...
.
.
.
Stop smiling Taehyung...
You've never agreed to me being your girlfriend. I am just... Staying... With you...

The next instant I pressed my lips on her kissing her roughly. I wanted her to know how much I feel for her and she can't just think about it like the way she is.

She didn't kiss me back despite she pushed me away as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Taehyung:- Amy... Why don't you...

Amy:- Just interrupting the entire conversation by kissing me is not what I want from you. (Yelling)

She gulped.

Oh my god, she was taking this to a different level. I didn't want this to happen. She was upset and I didn't want this to happen. I was so confused. I guess I should just tell her that I want to marry her so that she feels good.
.
.
.
I just wanted my proposal to be special.

She turned her back as she walked towards the washroom. I wanted to stop her but... My phone started to ring. I didn't want anyone to interrupt right now... But...
I checked ... It was Namjoon Hyung.

Taehyung:- Hello... brother? Is everything okay?

Namjoon:- Taehyung... You're father... Is not well.

Taehyung:- What... What happened to him? Where is Noona? Is she okay?

Namjoon:- Alicia's with me, don't worry! Dad is allergic to peanuts and somewhere, that was added into his diet and besides, he's been taking wrong medicines for 3 days. I don't know... But I just feel... it's given on purpose. I feel it's Elliot. I mean.. he has not been seen around since Dad started to face trouble.

Taehyung:- What? Elliot?

Namjoon:- Where is Amy? Is she okay?

Taehyung:- Yeah... She's fine.

Namjoon:- Nothing could be found about SeoJoon and I don't see Elliot either. I don't know what plans do they have and if they end up being there... You'll be in trouble. I guess you should just come back.

Taehyung:- But...

Namjoon:- Dad's not well and ... Tracking someone's location is an easy task. Trust me, get back.

He was right. I had to leave.

Taehyung:- Okay.

Namjoon:- Keep Amy safe and don't leave her alone okay. The company is also facing some issues, the stock market prices are decreasing which is ultimately leading to loss.

Taehyung:- I'm leaving right now.

Namjoon:- I'll book tickets for you. Reach the airport as fast as you can okay.

I kept the phone.

What the hell! The minute I reach home, I'd kill Elliot first.

And Dad... Why is the suffering in between all of this? He divided everything equally and still, he wants more? I am ready for it, I don't want anything. I just need my family. I know I can do something else in life and keep all of them happy with me.

I just have a small family. Dad, Noona, Amy and Namjoon Hyung and for right now, all of them are in trouble.

The morning didn't start well either. I wish I told Amy everything before instead of being mean to her so that we wouldn't fight on things like these.
I wish I could just... Propose her before ...

I need to save my family first.

I started to pack all my stuff along with her's.
Namjoon Hyung sent me all the details of my flight. I just had a few hours more.

Amy came back having a shower and looked at me confused.

I knew she'd think of all the different things she could because everything was messed up between us right now. I didn't have time to explain anything to her either.

Amy:- Tae... Taehyung... What's wrong? Why are you packing everything?

I didn't answer. We had to leave.

Amy:- Taehyung tell me what's going on?

Taehyung:- We're going back, can't you see! (Angrily) Pack all your stuff and just... don't forget anything here alright. I'll have a shower and come back and then, we have to go.

I hurried to the washroom but Amy quickly got to me and hugged me from the back.
She was crying.

Amy:- I'm sorry. Don't... Don't call me your girlfriend... I need nothing from you... But... Just don't get angry, please.

I closed my eyes trying to calm myself. I already had a lot of things to take care of and besides, it wasn't wrong that Amy was thinking it was her fault because we just had a little argument a few minutes before.

Taehyung:- (Deep sigh) Amy... I'm not angry... Everything is okay alright. I can't explain things to you right now... So just stop overthinking and don't cry, please.

I cupped her face with my left hand keeping the right on her waist as I turned to face her. I couldn't leave her upset like that.

Amy:- You ain't leaving me are you? Just because I was being a little stupid before?

She placed her hand over mine as I wiped off the tears on her face.

Taehyung:- I will never leave you.

I kissed her forehead and went off to have a bath.
She packed up Everything by the time I came.
I had to reach the airport as soon as possible.

We had just 2 hours left to catch the flight.

The entire time from leaving the hotel to being inside the taxi and then reaching the airport, I didn't talk to her because I was busy on calls with clients and Namjoon Hyung. I just intertwined our fingers together running all the time to reach home as soon as possible wherein Amy seemed upset. She deserved an explanation and I wish I could give her one.

We checked in and got on the flight.
She was exhausted and it was all because of me.

I handed her a bottle of water.

Taehyung:- You okay?

Amy:-(softly) Yeah, I'm fine.

The flight took off and the entire journey, she slept. The reason for those puffy eyes was me. I never wanted to make her cry or make her feel that she ain't important to me anytime.

I kissed her temple as she was leaning on my shoulder sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up.

-

In the evening, we reached. I had to see how Dad is wherein Amy looked pale and weak.

Taehyung:- Amy, you okay?

Amy:- Yeah.

That's all that I spoke to her.

My driver was already waiting for us.
I fetched all the bags and put them behind and sat with Amy. I had to talk to her.

I told the driver to take us to Dad's house and not out of the apartment.

Amy:- What happened Taehyung? You seem stressed.

She looked at me with those heavy eyes. She looked worried. What will happen if SeoJoon takes her away from me? I will have no one left! My Dad's already not well, Elliot is such a pain in the ass.

Amy:- I am sorry ... If... You came back here in a hurry because... Of me. I swear I didn't want to spoil your mood Taehyung.

I pulled her close to me.

Taehyung:- Why are you sitting so far away? I had to come here because Dad is not well... And... It has something to do with Elliot. I have to take care of my family.

She wrapped her arms around me as she hugged me tightly.
I needed that. I hugged her back pulling her close to me.

Amy:- Don't worry Taehyung. It'll all be fine.

She pecked me on my lip as she smiled. That smile calmed me down.

-

We reached home, I couldn't wait to see Dad.

I ran upstairs as I saw Namjoon Hyung with Noona. She was crying as Namjoon kept giving her hopes.

The minute she saw me, she hugged me crying.

Alicia:- He was fine...He was okay... It's all because of a little carelessness... Taehyung... It's all my fault... I was busy...

Taehyung:- No Noona. Please take care of yourself. Don't worry. It's all fine.

Namjoon Hyung caught Noona.
He is the best man ever. He didn't just take care of Noona, he was always there was us whenever we were in need. I hugged Namjoon as he assured that everything would be fine.

I went inside and saw Dad looking pale and thin. The minute he saw me, he smiled. With the same strong voice as he always called, he said.

Dad:- Taehyung... My boy... You are here... Now I'll surely be fine.

I smiled as I sat beside him on the bed.
I spoke to the doctor. He said, for right now, he is fine but utmost care has to be taken about his diet and his medicines.

I decided to keep staying here until Dad becomes fine.

I felt a little relieved as I saw Dad was fine. He needed to rest. I switched off the lights and put him to bed.

I came out and Noona and Namjoon Hyung already went to their room. Amy was sitting on the couch, all worried and tensed.

As she saw me, she quickly came to me.

Amy:- Taehyung, Uncle will be fine. When he rests a little, he will be okay. You should stay here with him alright. And keep calling me... Okay... I'll... Wait.. for you...

She kissed my cheek as she was about to leave the house.

I caught her wrist and pulled her towards me.
She bumped on my chest as she looked at me. She caressed my face as her lips curved into a smile.

Amy:- You'll be okay... Don't worry.

Taehyung:- And... Where are you going, Miss?

Amy:- Not my house... I'll stay at your house... you'll keep coming right?

I smirked.

Taehyung:- You think I'm letting you leave?

Amy:- W-What? Taehyung... You know I can't stay here... I mean... This is your house... Your family is here and I can't be here... I mean...

Taehyung:- You are a part of this. Get in.

She couldn't believe I told her something like that. I pulled her wrists trying to get her in but she kept on resisting and making me understand about some stuff that I wasn't listening to.

Taehyung:- Ugh... You don't understand things easily, do you?

I picked her up bridal style as she kept on resisting.

Amy:- Taehyung, the workers in your house are looking at us... I can walk... Just...
Taehyung.

Taehyung:- Shut up or I'll kiss you in front of them.

She went silent giving me all sorts of irritating expressions.

I took her to my room. My room was still the same. Clean, blue sheets as I liked with a few stuffed toys around.

I made Amy sit on the couch as I pulled my shirt off. It was too hot anyway.

She was busy taking off her coat and shoes.

Amy:- Why you getting naked Taehyung? Someone is going to see and they'll think we're... I mean...

Taehyung:- Let them. I still have my pants, you want them off too?

Amy:- Oh my god... noooo

I quickly placed my head on her lap as she smiled at me. She pulled me into a kiss which I couldn't resist.
She kept playing with my hair giving me different hairstyles as I spoke to her for a long time pouring my heart out to her and she being the cutest advisor ever.

I knew one thing for sure, she was with me no matter whatever the situation is and I'll face anything if she stays by my side

----------

A/N:-I know this chapter was too long but I hope it wasn't boring...

Please do Vote, Comment and Share.
Your comments make me Soo happy❤️💜✨
Thanks for reading✨❤️💜I love y'all alottttt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
676K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
302K 18.5K 37
❝Everything is fair in love and war. Love is over...... • • • ....now the war begins❞ ---Kim Taehyung smirks while playing with the Rubik's cube in h...