๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช...

By ourmoonlight_

a tale in which the popular bad boy, ricky bowen, makes a promise to the pastors daughter, nini salazar-rober... More

star after you | trailer
nini & her rant account
ricky & his rant account
ricky's friends
supporting characters
side notes:
the start .01
deals .02
star frame .03
everything .04
surprise!
moment .05
promise .06
missing keys .07
telescope .08
bad lies .09
timelines .10
secret .11
only hope .13
illicit affairs .14
new au
chemistry .15
permission .16
broken promises .17
lovely's exception .18
shooting stars .19
what's the truth .20
without you .21
the news .22
porch flowers .23
dancing in the moonlight. 24
red eyes .25
slowmotion .26
rest of my life .27
the miracle .28
angel .29
her goodbye .30
heaven .31
star after you. 32

better yourself .12

4.1K 149 263
By ourmoonlight_

"so how's the play been going?" ej asked ricky as they made their way into the school. as soon as they stepped inside, they saw gina and nini talking at the lockers.

"been going pretty good," ricky told ej as they both looked at them, "they've been getting pretty close, huh?"

"yeah... talk about unexpected," ej told ricky. the two boys glanced at each other before walking towards their own lockers, "so ... when's the play?"

"this friday," ricky told ej, "you coming?"

ej laughed and nodded his head, "you really think im gonna miss your big opening night?"

ricky smiled and chuckled, "hey thanks man. our whole groups been going through a lot, but thanks for still supporting me."

"always," ej told ricky. the two boys got distracted once they saw gina and nini pass by them in the halls. "so what's been going on with everly?"

ricky sighed and leaned against the locker, "she was mad at me but we're cool now i guess. the usual."

"man, she always forgives you," ej told ricky who just shrugged his shoulders. he looked off to the side and watched how hard nini was laughing at whatever gina was telling her.

ricky smiled to himself as he watched them. gina was his best friend for so long, the boy already know she was probably telling nini the funniest story right now. also, ricky was just happy nini finally had a friend to talk to and hang out with.

"did you hear me?" ej asked ricky and snapped him out of his thoughts.

"uh.. sorry what?"

ej looked up at ricky was looking at and saw that he was staring at gina and nini, "do you miss gina?"

"don't you?" ricky asked ej, "she was your girlfriend."

"yeah.. but if she wants to hang out with nini then it's her lost," ej told ricky. ej pulled ricky towards the opposite way of the hallway, "come on, let's go to class."

+

"knock knock," ricky said as he came into Tommy's hospital room. tommy glanced over at ricky before focusing his attention back on the TV. ricky glanced at the screen as well and saw that tommy was watching space jam.

"i love this movie," ricky said in an upbeat tone.

"well then now i hate it," tommy bluntly said and shut the tv off. rickys face fell and he awkwardly stood in the middle of the room, "what do you want ricky?"

"to apologize."

"i don't want an apology."

"yeah but you need it," ricky said. tommy let out a deep sigh and let ricky continue, "listen tommy... im really sorry about what happened at the lake. it was stupid and fucked up to let you jump off that cliff, without knowing how dangerous it was. im so sorry we did that to you, honestly. we didn't think you'd get hurt though... it was just for fun, really."

tommy gave ricky a blank face and chuckled, "you know how mad i wanted to be your guys friends. i was such a huge fan of your videos and thought you were like the coolest guy ever... i feel so stupid for thinking that."

tommy looked away from ricky and stared at the wall. ricky let out a deep sigh and looked to the floor, "listen.. you don't have to forgive me, but i just wanted you to know how much i regret that night and how sorry i am for the way we treated you."

ricky turned around to head out the door, but tommy spoke up. "you wanna know the one thing i always think about from that night?"

ricky turned around to face tommy, "what?"

"that you were the only to stay to see if i was okay," tommy stayed. ricky and tommy smiled at each other before tommy chuckled, "that is until you left me to run away from the cops."

"hey! i was scared, alright?" ricky joked. tommy laughed and gave ricky a smile.

"you're an asshole, but hey.. at least you stayed with me bowen," tommy stated, "i guess ill see you around school some day."

"guess so," ricky happily said to tommy, "i'll see you around tommy."

"see you around bowen."

- time passing through video (scene 1)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.5K 46
(adj. forbidden by law, rules, or custom) - ๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜ in which Nini Salazar-Roberts has always had a deep rooted hatred for her best friends step b...
55.6K 1.7K 25
โ˜† IN WHICH โ˜† ricky bowen and nini salazar-roberts hate each other's guts. so, when their secret valentines prompt them to make a list of every singl...
47.4K 1.2K 34
๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜ in which Ricky Bowen has faced more struggles than anyone could imagine. he never understood what it truly feels like to be loved. nini...
7.8K 193 21
ricky bowen's latest stunt lands him in a few awkward positions trigger warning: includes themes of eating disorders, self-harm, and sexual coercion