𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝...

By SaetbyeolPark

ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ❝𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚘�... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
VICTORIAN NIGHTMARE
THE TAPESTRY
THE VAMPIRIC INVASION
MURDEROUS MELODIES
DOLLHOUSE
THANKIES!
ACTUALLY...
THE MERMAN [YOONMIN]
THE MISCHIEF MAKER [V X BTS]
THIRSTY FOR HIM [TAEGI]
THE NAIAD [VMIN]
CALICO CAT [JIHOPE]
GARDEN FAIRY [MINJOON]
JOKES IN A POCKET [JIN X BTS]
MAGIC SHOP [YOONJIN]
SPIRIT IN A BOTTLE [JINMIN]
VHS TAPE [JIKOOK]
PRECIOUS DOLLIES [VSOPEMINJOON]
BELIEVE [VHOPE]
THE CUTEST CURSE [NAMJINHOPE]
HUSBAND [VKOOK]
KISS TO GROW [NAMJIN]
SEA WITCH [2SEOK]
THANK YOU FOR READING!
HEY, IT'S AUTHOR-NIM HERE.

GOOD DOGGIE [YOONJINKOOK]

304 10 67
By SaetbyeolPark

Wolf!Yoongi x Wolf!Seokjin x Jungkook

Coming face-to-face with a couple of wolves was definitely not on Jungkook's to-do list during his camping trip.

It all started when Jungkook and Hoseok just wanted a good night's sleep. Unfortunately, the eerie howls of dogs were keeping them awake.

"Jungkook," whimpered Hoseok, "Can you check and see where those sounds are coming from?"

"Hoseok, would you prefer to lose a limb to some crazy dog?" snapped Jungkook.

"Be more respectful towards your elders," hissed Hoseok, "Now, go find out where the sounds are coming from. I need my beauty sleep."

Grumbling, Jungkook grabbed his torch and crawled out of his tent.

"What on earth is wrong with Hoseok?" he muttered, his boots trampling the dry leaves and twigs beneath him.

Just then, he heard a howl. Jungkook immediately froze in place and whimpered inaudibly. Clutching the torch tightly in his hand, he looked around.

"God, please save me," he whispered with a shiver.

A few moments passed. The forest was completely silent. Jungkook let out a sigh of relief.

Suddenly, a large creature pounced on Jungkook. The boy started to whimper and wail.

"Please don't kill me!" he yelled.

As if the creature could understand, it backed away slightly, allowing Jungkook to sit up.

"Uh...good doggie?" he said, staring at the large creature.

It snarled, snapping at Jungkook.

"Okay, okay!" squeaked Jungkook, backing away, "You're not a dog, so what are you? A coyote?"

The creature seemed to sigh and roll its eyes. Jungkook watched in awe as it began to shrink and take on the appearance of a pale, young man.

"You're a werewolf?! Ugh, you're naked! Go put some clothes on!" snapped Jungkook.

"Yes, I am a werewolf," said the man, "And don't even think of instructing me about wearing clothes. I stopped doing that long ago."

"What do you mean you stopped wearing clothes long ago? You're a human being when you're not in werewolf form! Have some decency!"

The man growled and pinned Jungkook to a nearby tree.

"You're lucky that you're so cute," he hissed, "Otherwise, I would have ripped you to shreds."

"Yah! Yoongi, stop harassing that poor boy!"

A tall, naked man with broad shoulders and plump lips emerged from behind a large bush.

"Who are you?" asked Jungkook.

"I'm Seokjin. I see you've met Yoongi," said the tall man.

"Yeah, and he's a big meanie!" huffed Jungkook.

"Cute," whispered Seokjin.

"Cute? He just insulted me for being naked in my human form!" yelled Yoongi.

"It's understandable, he's a normal human! We're werewolves!" said Seokjin.

"Wait, you're a werewolf too?" asked Jungkook.

Seokjin nodded. "That's right."

"Are there other werewolves in this forest? Are you guys part of a pack or something? Who's the Alpha?"

"Woah, calm down! I see you've got a lot of questions, young man."

"My name is Jungkook."

"Alright. Jungkook, there aren't any other werewolves living here. It's just me and Yoongi. We don't really have a proper pack like other werewolves, and our leader is of a completely different species."

"Who is your leader?"

Before Seokjin could answer Jungkook's question, he was interrupted by a loud scream.

"That sounds like Hoseok! Seokjin, Yoongi, take me to him! Make it quick, he seems like he's in danger!" urged Jungkook.

Seokjin and Yoongi nodded, dropping onto all fours and morphing into large wolves.

"Woah! That's so cool! Can I sit on your back while you run?" gasped Jungkook.

Seokjin nodded, allowing Jungkook to sit on his back and pet his fur.

"It's soft," giggled Jungkook.

The werewolves ran as fast as they could towards the source of the scream.

*

"Hoseok!"

"Jungkook, help!" yelled Hoseok, "Some green freaks are turning me into a tree! Look at me, I can't even move! My legs aren't even legs anymore, they're roots!"

"Shut up and stop calling us green freaks!"

A pair of figures emerged from behind a large tree. In the moonlight, Jungkook could make out the hint of green colour in their skin.

"Another human," said one.

"Another perfect tree," said the other.

"Who are you guys?" asked Jungkook.

"I am Namjoon," said the taller of the two, "And this is Taehyung. We are tree spirits, not green freaks."

"My tree dudes, we're just going to take our human to His Highness. If you both don't mind, we need your human as well." said Seokjin.

"Very well," said Taehyung, "But the tree spell will be broken only if His Highness wishes for it to break. Oh, and stop calling us tree dudes."

"Noted." said Seokjin.

"Allow me to summon His Highness." said Namjoon.

He chanted in a strange language, causing a blinding flash to light up the forest for a fraction of a second. Soon, the light dimmed, revealing a young man.

He had angelic features, but a devilish look in his icy blue eyes. He had a pair of fluffy white ears peeking through his silver hair and nine bushy tails that moved and swayed elegantly.

"Your Highness," the werewolves and the tree spirits said in unison, bowing before the man.

Jungkook and Hoseok slowly did the same.

"You're humans, aren't you?" asked the man.

"Yes, Your Highness. We are." replied Jungkook.

"I am a gumiho, a nine-tailed fox. My name is Jimin, and I am the ruler of this forest."

"My name is Jungkook, and the one who's turning into a tree is Hoseok."

"Please, Your Highness! Make it stop!" wailed Hoseok, showing Jimin his arms, which were slowly morphing into thin branches.

Jimin approached Hoseok and caressed his cheek.

"What are you doing, Your Highness?" whimpered Hoseok.

"Perfect," smirked Jimin, placing a glowing finger on Hoseok's chest.

In a few seconds, Hoseok was back to normal.

"I'm back to normal! Oh, thank you so much, Your Highness!" he gasped.

"Not for long," giggled Jimin.

Suddenly, Hoseok doubled up in pain.

"Hoseok!" yelled Jungkook.

Jungkook watched in shock as nine bushy tails forced themselves from the base of Hoseok's spine. The latter's ears lengthened and took the shape of fox ears, identical to Jimin's.

Once the transformation was complete, Hoseok let out a growl as he looked in Jungkook's direction. He smirked, a wicked look in his emerald green eyes.

"Hoseok..." whispered Jungkook, "Please, don't hurt me! It's me, Jungkook! I'm your friend, remember me?"

"I remember it all well," chuckled Hoseok darkly, "But just because you were friends with the human me doesn't mean we'll let you escape from here."

"He's right," said Yoongi, "Whoever sees us will never leave. You either die or become one of us."

"I think your friend would make a nice werewolf, Hoseok." suggested Jimin.

"True," smirked Hoseok.

"Seokjin, Yoongi! Turn the boy immediately!" ordered Jimin.

"Yes, Your Highness." said Yoongi.

"Don't worry, little one," said Seokjin, "It will hurt only for a little while."

Yoongi and Seokjin shifted into their wolf forms and sank their fangs into Jungkook's skin.

The poor boy let out a cry as he felt a surge of pain, indicating that he was going to change.

He groaned and gasped as his hands curled up into paws and thick black hair began to sprout from every inch of his body. His face stretched and lengthened into a snout while a fluffy tail forced its way out from the base of his spine.

"Are you alright, Jungkook?" asked Seokjin, licking Jungkook's face.

"I guess so..." whimpered Jungkook in reply.

"Does it hurt?" asked Yoongi.

"Not anymore. In fact, being a werewolf actually feels very nice. I wanna sink my teeth into something delicious...like meat!" said Jungkook.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go hunt!" said Seokjin.

***

A/N : Seokjin, Yoongi and Jungkook make perfect werewolves :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 363 28
HE CREATED... ME ↬ BOOK TWO WALKER SERIES
1.7K 78 4
ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ ⁱˢ ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵗᵗᵒᵐ ᵐᵃᵗᵉʳⁱᵃˡ ᳂
2.1K 1.2K 30
'𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒆.' 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 30 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞...
499 30 11
𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆...