Innocent Eyes

By danielleb333

In the story innocent eyes, the young character Annie Spear is somewhat of an outsider. Often feeling alone a... More

Innocent Eyes
Innocent Eyes Chapter 2
Innocent Eyes Chapter 3
Innocent Eyes Chapter 4
Innocent Eyes Chapter 5
Innocent Eyes Chapter 6
Innocent Eyes Chapter 7
Characters list *UPDATED*
Chapter 8 = ]
Chapter 9 **
Chapter 10 = )
Chapter 11
Innocent Eyes Chapter 12
Chapter 13 : )
Innocent Eyes Chapter 14
Innocent Eyes Chapter 15
Innocent Eyes Chapter 16
Innocent Eyes Chapter 17 <3
Innocent Eyes Chapter 18 <3
Innocent Eyes Chapter 19
Innocent Eyes Chapter 20
Innocent Eyes Chapter 21
Chapter 22 <3<3
** chapter 23 **
Innocent Eyes Chapter 24
Chapter 25 <3
Chapter 26 <3
<^>chapter 27 <^>
Chapter 28 :F
Innocent eyes chapter 29!
Chapter 30 !!!
Innocent Eyes chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 *new*
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
new chapter <3 37
Chapter 39 ***
Chapter 40 **Final Chapter**
~REVIEW~

Chapter 38

8.6K 28 6
By danielleb333

Chapter 38

Hey guys, sorry it's taken me forever to write yet another chapter : ) hope you can forgive me haha. This chapter is hopefully going to blow your minds, or at the very least, get you sucked back into the vortex of my awesome story lol. Well here it is, enjoy <3

DECEMBER 12th ( a day to remember)

Cold as ice as the fire burned, heat devoured me while frostbite returned.  My eyes were glued shut not daring to see what was happening to me. My body felt numb as if a thousand knives pierced my innocent flesh while ancient symbols, none of which known to man; enflamed themselves all over my fragile body.  Silent hot tears boiled over as I held in my pain. Fire engulfed my body in flames, the never ending heat cremating my own being into hell itself.  My innocence was gone, and what hurt the most was the Rage and fire in my chest.  I was taken advantage of and here I lie in the pits of hell, with the only comfort of the crystal clear memory of my guardian. The one who left me. The one who gave his life for me.  The one who sheds my innocence with every minute my being is lost from his.  Tears of blood drain from my eyes, only wishing he was at my side.

Austins POV

The stone floor beneath my body chilled me, knowing my sister was no longer near. Heat was once a form of communication for us, but now?  The only heat I have is the fire in my chest, my heart engulfed in flames.  A loud screech from the unknown awakened my mind that I was no longer alone. Shadows crept along the interior, hiding themselves or whoever it was from me.  Only their blue ocean eyes were visible.

"Anica?" I choked out horrified.

She couldn't be alive. She just couldn't.

"Guess again." A dark voice bellowed.

The blonde woman lurked around the bars that I had broken, eyeing the stake like objects that now appeared. Her eyes narrowed as she gripped a piece of steel in her hand. Her face was pale, yet covered in what looked like blood. It dripped from her chin to her shoulder as her eyes silently swept across my face.

"Where is she?" Her whisper was so quite I barely heard her.  After a moment I replied.

"Gone."

"what do you mean...gone?" her voice had lowered as she looked at me skeptically.

I'm sure she is knowing of what we can do, but just thinking about it made my jaw clench. How could she honestly not know.

"Dead."

My voice was hard as I stared daggers at her. She would pay for this.  All vampires will be damned in this state of nation that I am in. They took her away from me after everything I've had to go through to get her back.

Her eyes went cold as she stared at me for a long moment.  Her face was unreadable but her death ridden heart was clear it had been stabbed and then twice removed.  She may have been broken, but I was not going to fix her.

Sudden chimes erupted my thoughts as instinctively we both looked up.  Her eyes swept across the ceiling before lunging towards me. I tried to side step her but she roughly grabbed my arm, starting to drag me up stairs.

"Time."

"W-what?? " I was startled by the fact that she had started to take me up the winding staircase.

The loud clicking of her footsteps against the stone chilled me as she pushed me ahead of her, her fingers gripping my shoulders.

"Times up, bitch."

She hissed in my ear as she threw me through the wooden door. Wood chips fluttered everywhere, clattering to the surrounding surfaces around me. A small ache erupted around my arms but I brushed it off as nothing, though slight stings of infection had started to form.  It felt like getting a splinter, only 100 times worse, and instead of needle sized splints it was actual shards.   The blood trickled down my arms as I got up off the ground.

Her hands were on her hips as she looked at me exasperatedly.  Out of no were the servants had aligned themselves upon entry of the gates.  The doors had begun to open as Elijia entered from the stairway.

"What happened?"

I didn't get a chance to speak before another voice entered the conversation.

"Well, well, well.  Looks like power number two decided to join the party."

His voice was dark and mysterious. Rough along the edges as there was no sweetness to be found like the Guardians'.

Out of the shadows came a tall man in a black suit. A devilish smile plastered on his face as he stared at me dubiously.

"They're here Arona." He stated while looking at her.

That voice.

The dark shadows.

He glided forward, but I only saw his shadow as he came across the marbled tile.

"It can't be!" I mumbled more to myself than anyone.

My hand reached up and scratched my temple. I know him from somewhere.

But where?

*Flashback*

It was early December as I had set up camp along the rivers of Charlotte.  It was our safe house at the time of the damned.  December 12th. A day of tragedy I knew all too well over the years as I lived with my dearest sister, Anica.  She was in constant danger as we grew up, living her life in fear, though I had tried to take that away, it seems that some cuts are just too deep.  Deeper than the mind can expand in progress she had lived half of her life in denial. Only believing that they were out there and that they were coming.  Coming to take her away from me. I didn't want to believe it but a part of me had no choice when she came up missing.  I had left her one night with a good friend at the time, whose name had been Kyro-stone.  He had been a family friend for years but never in my trust circle.  Something about him had been off the night my sister was taken.  He seemed too jittery. Too knowing for something to happen. But the night I came back for her both of them had been taken. **

I was snapped back to reality by the blonde whose name came to me as Arona.

"Kyros, don't be greedy. You may have taken one of my gods but you most certainly can't have both."

My eyes snapped to her voice, searching for her. My eyes went to her face, and then to the one they call Kyros.

Kyros.

Kyros.

K-y-r-o-s.

Oh no. No. No. NO! My mind and body were screaming in torment as I stared in disbelief. God! Why didn't I see it!? FUCK!  My body became rigid with hate as I stared at my sisters' killer. Who just so happened to be Kyro-Stone. DAMNIT! I mentally screamed at myself.

"You!" I raged, walking over to him.

He looked in my direction, surprise engulfing his previous expression. My breathing was coming out hard and fast as my mind raced with a plan.

"Kyro-Stone,eh?"

A small smile spread across his lips as he stared deep in my eyes. From the glint in his emerald eyes I could just tell he knew me. I know he did.

"Well, well. I knew, I knew you from somewhere!"

His voice was intoxicating to my ears so I instinctively pulled my wrist back and snapped it forward.  His face only slightly shifted to the side, but his demonic eyes bored into mine.

"You killed her...." I choked out.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" he killed her. He fucking killed her. That was the only thing that ran through my mind.

My body was shaking, I was out of control. I gripped my hair, pulling it tightly in attempt to wish this was all just a dream. A horrible dream.

"Yeah, and you know what? It felt so good to be inside her!" He menaced.

My eyes grew, my body growing cold. I was about to run to him when a sudden force kicked me down. My palms dug into the floor as I could feel my knees being weakened. I looked up and saw Arona towering over me. 

"GAHHH!!!"

The loud scream of aggravation sent my eyes being brought back to Kryo-Stone.  But what I heard, wasn't his voice. It was the Guardians'. Elijia. He ran, with a jump start and jumped over the banister of the stair well.  His hand pounded against the floor as he landed, shaking the room and the giant diamond chandelier above us. He sprinted towards Kyros and shoved him, making him fly across the room.

He grunted as he flew into a large eccentric vase from the 18th century.  Glass shattered everywhere. Scrapes stained his face as he hoped off the table and angrily walked back to Elijia.

"HOW COULD YOU!" Elijia screamed in anger.

He only smiled as his eyes darkened the mood of his presence.

"This was the plan."

Elijia angrily swung a fist at him but missed.

"What?" Kyros grabbed his elbow and through him to the ground.

"My calling."

Elijia swept his feet across the floor, kicking him and knocking his feet out from under him.

"LIAR!"  He scrambled to his feet and started chocking him.

Elijia started choking, not from lack of air, but lack of energy.  He hadn't fed in days, so he had to of been weak.  Dark rings circled his eyes in despair as he clawed at Kyros' grip.

" From the beginning this was the plan.  I was born into disaster. While you my perfect brother, where born into the protection of the Guardian." He spoke bitterly at the last part.

He leaned his face in close to Elijias', speaking coldly as he did so.

" You are the angel my brother, I am the demon. I will always be the killer, as you shall have the never ending quest of life. "

His grip tightened around his neck. But with the strength I had left I ripped from Arona's  grasp and pushed Kryos out of the way.  Being caught off guard he fell automatically as if we were no different than a mortal. Being at an advantage I immediately kicked him in the ribs.

"King Tarshle!" Arona greeted.

All three of our attentions snapped back to her as she made her way to the gate. The servants had bowed down as his wrathful gaze solemnly settled upon them.  The fear in their eyes was clear as they outspokenly followed their orders.

A group of 8 committee council members followed in behind the entry way, their anxious stares awaiting what was inside.

"Where are the prophecies!? My dear?"  he bit his lip searching the room.

"Um. About that..." she muttered, her gaze on kyros who coward beneath me.

"Shall you not have the paired equality of the god and goddess there is no match for this meeting." His voice was cold as he looked me over. Then his eyes slid over Arona once more.

"I had them both! I swear! But you see, the greed of an unfaithful to-"

He raised his hand shushing her.

"I do not wish to hear your plea's of forgiveness. I told you what you needed.  And it seems you neglected to follow orders."

"B-but..!"

"Enough! You have wasted my time Arona!" he growled, glowering down at her, clearly disinterested.

"Kyros killed her!" she begged.

She seemed surprise by her own outburst. Knowing better it is not good to judge the wise in a decision.  His eyes flickered upon us until he found him.

"Is this true?" he asked, a single dark brow furrowed.

I gulped as I looked at him, thinking he would be the rat he is and lie.

"Yes. I'm sorry your majesty."

He walked over so that he was in front of him and bowed his head before him.

"Hmm. I see." He gestured with his hand under his cloak but didn't realize what he was doing.

"You must pay for your actions then Sir Stone. For you have tormented the souls of the innocent that was specifically being used in the converting of the prophecy."

He drew out a long silver sword, glancing at his reflection as he spoke once more.

" The prophecy that you knew full well of and did not take the slightest interest in the informed knowledge that this was only the 2nd one since the dawning of time!"

His voice grew dark as he finished his 'speech.' His sword that was once at his viewing now clashed among the body before it. Beheading its being. Knots where tightening in my stomach as his head rolled across the floor. Blue blood spitting along the marbled tile as Elijia took a sudden intake of breathe from behind me. It was a shock to me as it was to him.

I had never met this king, but I knew I most certainly did not want to get on his bad side. He seemed like a serious man and from the gist of it, not the slightest bit talkative.

His gaze went from Kyros to Arona and then back to Elijia and I.

"Farewell, my child. You have failed me."  His voice boomed with power as his cloak covered his body. And in the blink of an eye they were gone.

Arona turned to look at kyros, whose body had been decapitated. Blood drained from the side of her face at the sight of him and that was when it clicked. She was broken. She had just killed her lover to save her own ass.  She sulked to the floor, staring at his head that laid next to her feet.

A sudden wind had blown through the gates while the skies became bright. The sun shined brightly through, oddly chilling my skin at the feel of its warmth.  It pooled along the tile in unsynchronized eras, until it reached his body. His who shall not be named in my book.

I wasn't sure what was happening but the body started to steam. The pale flesh melting into an oozing dark blue color. The sticky mess clumped together until not a single bone was left of him. I stared at the 'body' disbelievingly.  Dust particles started to float from the air around us as the liquid disappeared almost magically.

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>

So? Like it? Hate it? 

Lemmi know J

VOTE   COMMENT maybe FAN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 8.4K 64
CLOSE YOUR EYES AND IMAGINE THIS WORLD. Gods are created by a mighty force, a force to balance the universe, every galaxy, world, and life. **** Ca...
71.7K 598 29
As a teenager, things start to quickly disperse and evolve as years go by and you grow older, such as romance, education, occupations, etc. And it se...
227 93 14
Bailey Miller has always been looked down upon from the other werewolves in town. Being adopted didn't help matters, but being completely oblivious t...
219 111 32
A story of surprises and twists Sarah!19 years old.Can see the future of other.she love to help people. Everyone think she's fine...but dee...