Sway(Wattys 2015)

By Misswaters7

Rogue winters a beautiful 17 year old And Ivan Stone the greatest and most feared vampire to ever live Wh... More

Go!
Work hard
Dinner is served
Apologise
Chosen one
Arrival
Hide and seek
How did you know
Golden girl
Show time
Grind on me
Story time
Whats wrong with you?
Big mouth
Runner Runner
Pack up
Pit stop
Deal with the devil
Berries and leafs
Nothing to me
Pots and pans
Follow the leader
Ouch!
Confused
Important
I want it
Enter if you dare
Meet and greet
Predictable
Dizziness
Home sweet home
Payback
Its my house
Change of plan
Woah
No drama
Two can play that game
Jealous much
Heartless
Let me taste
A quick run
Ive seen it all before
Backlash
Catch me
Our?
Please
Fangs
We made it
Alarm bells
My turn
The change
No way
Two faced
Decisions
Advice
Late
Excited
Diamonds
Thief
Thats not mine
Chilled
Doubt
White dress
Not as planned
Shadow man
Blame
Where are you?
Where are you 'pt2'
Over due
Identity
Mind reader
Weird
Talk it out
Crimson red
True colours
Decision
Goodbye
Epilogue
Whats the deal?
Comp& sway 2

Make up

161K 5.1K 1.2K
By Misswaters7

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and a happy new year!!! Sorry for the late update, I've had family down and have finally decided to leave!!!

(A little note- Trolley is the English term for shopping cart. I'm not sure what everyone else calls it, but i wante to get it out the way)

********story start
I put my elbow on the door and rested my left cheek on my clenched fist. The aggravation inside me was growing, resulting in a wave of rude and unkind comments to be mumbled under my breath.

How could he be so stupid, I thought to myself. Inviting her to come shopping with us, way to ruin the day Ivan.

The sound of three doors opening and closing, stopped my train of thought.

Ivan slid into the drivers seat and started up the car.

"Put your seatbelt on" he says in a stern voice.

After a quick roll of the eyes and a loud sigh, I comply. Roughly grabbing the seatbelt and pulling it across me, but my aggravation grew when the seatbelt jerked.

I took a deep breath before retrying, but once again the belt buckle failed to reach its destination.

I pulled again this time with more force, when it was unsuccessful I began to violently pull at the seatbelt.

A muscular hand wrapped around my smaller one and pulled the seatbelt down, the sound of click filled the atmosphere.

Due to the distasteful emotions I was feeling, I roughly pushed Ivan's hand away and returned to my original position of having my arm on the door.

The car ride was tension filled and awkward, every time a sound left Nicole's mouth it would cause me to scoff or roll my eyes. So when we pulled up to the entrance of 'happy homes' I was ecstatic when Nicole rushed out of the car towards the shopping trolleys, leaving me in peace.

The way she happily pranced around drove me insane and it clearly didn't go unnoticed.

"Nicole is a nice girl and she happens to be Colts mate, so I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't ruin it for her."

What!!! She's a nice girl....don't ruin it for her. This is his fault, who's side is he on because the last time I checked I was his mate. I angrily thought to myself, before things could escalate any further, I leave the car.

Instead of waiting for the others, I collected a trolley then went straight into the shop.

Since it was Christmas the entire place had been dedicated to the special holiday, Isles where stocked and stacked with specific goods. I hadn't been here before so I had made the decision to start from the very first Isle.

After having a brief yet very detailed conversation with Rose, the not so traditional colours were to be used. The shopping spree would now be narrowed down into the gold, silver and White sections making it a lot easier.

After looking left and right I came to the assumption this was the table decor Isle.

It wasn't very pact so I was able to leave the trolley to the side whilst I searched the shelves.

A plain white table cloth, golden table mats with golden cutlery and candles were some of the few items that made it into the trolley.

"I'm so excited!!" The over enthusiastic voice filled the store. I knew exactly who it was,getting away from it was the only option.

Quickly turning round the corner i managed to dodge the cause of my current irritation. Just as before I take what I need and move on.

Due to the absence of company, my thoughts took over. Maybe I was being a little unfair, it was a long time ago and it's not like I never send anything,right? And then there was Ivan, he probably assumed we would get over it and be best buds again,but I want to enjoy the experience, it's going to be the first Christmas I've had with Ivan and for once I'm not going to be alone.

Sparkly silver objects caught my attention, after pushing the cart full of items and making my way to oranaments, I shortly returned with a handful of table decorations ranging from candle holders to artificial flowers.

Gently placing the objects in I was surprised to see a handful of unfamiliar items placed next to mine. I turned around to see Nicole, Colt and Ivan picking up items.

"Who put this in here?" I question whilst holding up the item.

"Oh I did" responded Nicole

"Didn't you get your own trolley?"

"I thought it would be easier to share" she added

"Well it's n-" I was cut of by Ivan's stern voice.

"It's fine" he interrupts whilst removing the item from my hand and dropping it back in.

"Actually no it isn-" I was cut of again.

"Why don't you go and help Colt" suggested Ivan. Nicole smiled and skipped away.

What a jackass. All the sympathy and regret I had for Ivan was now gone.

Grabbing the trolley handle, I pushed it down the isle, avoiding Ivan was my main aim right now, all the fun had been drained out and i just wanted to get this trip over with.

Two hands had reached out from behind me, gripping the handle. Ivan's arms were positioned either side of my hips, my back was pressed up against his chest.

Using what strength I had, I attempted to push the trolley forward but it didn't move a single inch.

"I-"

"Save it" I interrupt

"Don't flatter yourself, I'm not going to apologise to you, this was your idea to come here yet all of you've done is mope around and feel sorry for yourself, if you want to leave then I'll take you back but stop making it awkward" he calmly speaks into my ear.

His choice of words shocked me but most of all they hurt.

"Get off " my words were quite and cowardly, there was no hiding that.

He hesitantly let go and I immeditly walked away. I skipped the next two isles as the items were irrelevant.

A little bit of excitement started to build when I reached the main decorations isle.

I wanted them all but I remember the colour scheme we had agreed on. Luckily the whites,silver and golds were all set together, I loved it all, so the option was to get it all.

The trolley was now full of amazing festive decorations, I also has picked up some gift bags and wrapping paper for my gifts.

I had managed to avoid Ivan and the others, I was nearing the last Isle when a beautiful golden star had caught my attention. It was massive and it would fit pefectly on the tree, I made my way to the shelf but a problem has occurred. The shelf was too high and I was too small.

There was no way I was going to reach it so there was not a chance in hell I was going to attempt the impossible task of doing so.

I looked for someone to help, thankfully there was a worker near by but he was assisting someone else. Standing here like an idiot was not something I wanted to do, it couldn't hurt trying to get it myself, standing on my tip toes and stretching out my arm was the most likely of solutions, but I was still too short.

Holding onto one of the middle shelfs and placing my right foot on the very bottom one I attempted again. I was inches away when I felt a hand wrap around my waist, a arm reached up and grabbed my desired object.

My body froze when I saw who it was. My assumption couldn't be more wrong, it wasnt Ivan, it was the worker.

"I'm not a genius but I'm pretty sure hanging of shelves isn't s very good idea" he jokes. He was fairly good looking, brunette hair with light brown eyes.

"I'm pretty sure grabbing strangers isn't a very good idea either " I add

"A thank you would do"

"What makes you think I needed your help" I tease. He lightly laughs in response and I join in. I look up to see a very pissed Ivan.

"Thank you"

"Youre welcome"

I get down from the shelf and hold out my hands to collect the star.

"You can have it if you can reach it" he slowly lifts it up above his head but I quickly grab it from him.

"I got to go but it was a pleasure meeting you......max"

"The pleasures all mine....."

"Rogue"

I walked past Ivan and straight to the empty till. I begin to place all the items on the conveyor belt, Nicole shortly follows placing there items behind mine.

"Can I put it on here?"

"Whatever"I snap.

"I'll pay"

"Don't bother"She cleared her throat before quickly walking away to join Colt.

"Looks like Max has a little crush, bless his little heart" Ivan taunts. I ignore his words, his hurtful comments from earlier were still spinning around my head.

"That will be £85.29, please" the middle aged man Asked. Ivan reached for his pocket and pulled out his card.

"I got it" I say,already having mine out.

I could feel Ivan's scowl at the back of my head, the man looked between me and Ivan with a scared expression. Ivan held out his card and almost instantly the man took it from his hands.

"I don't except charity" I bite back not making eye contact with him, I took the card from the gentlemens hand and replaced it with mine. He put it in the machine and I put the pin in.

I put Ivan's card on the counter and grabbed the bags, they weren't heavy so I was able to carry them myself.

The car was already open, I put the bags in the back and made my way to the front of the car. As soon as I got in the laughter of the lovebirds has stopped.

Ivan had joined us making the tension even worse.The car starts and we're off.

"I'm hungry, can we get something to eat?" Nicole questioned, in her sweetest voice.

"Uh, I think we should wait until we get back" Colt States

"But-"

"Nicole" he says in a ferm tone, clearly ending the conversation.

"It's fine" Ivan spoke up. His kindness towards Nicole was starting to get on my nerves, I won't normally admit it but I'm seriously freaking jealous.

It was a short trip but we pulled up around the corner of a small restaurant. Just as before Colt and Nicole were the first ones out the car, I watch as they turn the corner. Ivan gets out the car and walks around to mine, I open the door and get out before but I had time to shut the door Ivan pushed me against the car. He slams the door shut causing me to jump. As always he trapped me in placing his hands either side of my head, he was slightly slouched over as his eyes balled into mine.

I looked away crossing my arms across my chest. He was breathing heavily, I knew what was about to happen.

"Look at me" his tone was powerful and intimidating, he was in no mood to play my games so I followed his instructions. It was hard to keep my eyes locked on his the intimidation was agonising.

"I promise you...i swear on my fucking life, if you ever do that again..if you even think about doing it again,I'll make sure you'll regret it. I don't except charity, who the fuck do you think you are?!" His voice had risen in volume and my heart beats has increased, he wasnt screaming but it was enough to scare the crap out of me.

"All you've done is sulk...sulk like a stupid fucking baby, you need to get a grip. I get it you don't like Nicole, that's fine, I wasn't expecting you to kiss her fucking ass, I said you had to be civil. And that prick back in there, was that your plan to make me jealous because if you want I'll happily go back in there and snap his neck" my gaze fell from his and to the floor.

"Look at me" he snaps. My eyes remain on the ground.

"Don't make me ask you again" i clear my throat before lazily moving my head upwards and connecting my eyes once again.

"The past two weeks have been great I don't want to mess it up by arguing with you" his voice had lowered but it was still forceful.

"It's too late for that" i confess. I turn to push my way past him but he pulls me back to my original place.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I bite my lip and shrug my shoulders.

"Why do you always do this?" He asks. I shrug again.

"You shut me out, you get upset and you expect me to guess what's wrong with you......Speak.... use your words" frustration was taking over.

He growls out of anger and slams his hand on the door.

"God damn it Rogue, I'm getting tired of this, I'm trying really hard to keep my cool with you, all the sarcastic talk and the mood swings, I can deal with it but I won't sit back and let you push me away. Whether you like it or not we're mates" his eyes had softened as he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I care about you Rogue" those last five words felt like daggers to the chest, I hated how he made me feel, he could do no wrong, he knew exactly what to say to give him the power and once again it worked but I wasn't going to let him know that.

"Let's eat" were the words that left my mouth. He shook his head before letting his arm drop. I scurried away, taking in a sharp breaths.

The meals conversations were fuled by Nicole's and Colts cringe worthy flirting and inappropriate comments. Ivan was sat to the right of me and I was sat on the very end of the table. I picked at my muffin and sipped from my drink until we decide to leave.

Thankfully the ride home was silent, so I ended up letting my thoughts take charge once again. Ivan had controlled my mind, he said he cared about me. No matter how much I tried to push him it out of my head it wouldn't budge, but in all honesty I didn't want to.

When the car pulled up to the mansion I went to the back of the car and collected the bags. I carried them back to Ivan's quarters and put them on the living room floor.

I made my way to the room, kicking of my shoes and taking off my clothes, I slipped into the shower. A long hot soak was needed. It was nearing the evening and since I wasn't planning on going anywhere, I changed into some navy blue short-shorts with the matching hoodie. I put my hair in a pony tail and put on my glasses, White ankle socks were the last things I added before leaving the room.

A quick glance at the shopping bags was all I needed before I mentally cursed myself for taking one of Nicole's bag of shopping. Asking Ivan to take it to them was a million times worse then doing it myself, so that was the plan.

I returned to my room to put on my white laced vans. I was about to leave the room when I remembered I had picked up both Nicole and Colt a gift from my last shopping trip. I have no idea what possessed me to do it but I did, they were only little things but it was something.

Going to the wardrobe and pulling out the two small neatly wrapped gifts, I return to the living room and grab the bag.

Ivan's bedroom door opened and he walked out, he stopped in his tracks and looked directly at me, he remained in his suit.

I turn away from him to stand up and make my way to the door.

"Where are you going?" He questions. A few seconds of silence was present before I replied.

"To give this to Colt".I say whilst holding up the gift. His facial expressions changed, he clearly didn't like the idea of me showing affection to another man.

I open the door and walk out, I get half way down the steps before stopping. I had no idea where I was going and I didn't even know if they were in there and on top of that the guilt from today was driving me insane.

I really don't want to fight with him, The whole thing was my fault, as hurtful as he was its not like Ivan to keep his mouth shut. I turn round and walk back to the room. He wasn't in the living room so I was guessing he must of been in his room, I put the bag down and go towards his bedroom.

I push open his bedroom door and walk in, instantly I walk over to the balcony doors. The cold wind hits my bare legs sending goosebumps around my body.

I positioned myself a few feet away from him in the centre of the balcony, before proceeding to rest my arms on the ledge.I look over to Ivan and watch in awe as his jaw clenches and his eyes sparkle, the way his hair blows in the wind was kinda cute it made him look innocent, he really is a beautiful creature. A smile spreads on my face as I stand admiring the man next to me.

My teeth begin to chatter as I shake uncontrollably as I try and build up the courage to speak to him, he looks down at me but I quickly look away.

A hand wraps around my waist and lifts me from the floor , when I next touch the ground I'm positioned between Ivan and the balcony ledge. His hands were on the ledge either side of me.

Unlike the other times he had trapped me in today, I actually wanted to be there.I felt safe and secure. I could sense that he was keeping his distance not wanting to scare me away. I didn't like it,i stepped forward and leaned up against the concrete railing.

He shifted from one foot to the other, he was deciding whether or not to move in closer. I waited for a little while but he didn't move.

Jesus Ivan, move closer to me, I mentally stated to myself. Ergh screw it.

I gently put my hand on his forearm and gave it a little tug, he instantly steps forward and wrapped his arm around my waste.

The nights chill was being blocked out by the warmth of Ivan. I leaned my head back and rested it on Ivan's chest, I closed my eyes as I listened to his heart beat.

"Rogue?"

"Mmmmmm"

"Go to bed"

"I'm just resting my eyes" he tightens his grip on my waist and sighs.

"I'm sorry"

"It's in the past now" he replies

"That doesn't make it okay, I was being pathetic and It's not worth fighting with you" I confess.

"You had every right to be upset with me, I shouldn't of invited her"

"A little heads up would of been nice, in all honesty i wanted it to be the two of us"

"Communication goes along way" he adds

"Yes sir" I agreed

"Besides it didn't help that you were jealous"

"That's because you kept taking her side...Nicoles a nice girl, oh stop Rogue dont ruin it for her" I mocked.

"Colts a very good friend and one of the few beings I actually trust, his happiness is something I care about and the cause of that happiness happens to be Nicole. She may not be my responsibility but her safety and well being is priority. If there is a problem and it can be stopped then I'll do my best to do so and having you make his mate feel bad isn't something I'm going to tolerate "

I stop to process his words before answering.

"Ummmm, so I'm not a priority....but I'm your mate" I ask, confusion is tangled in my words and laced on my face.

" Yeah right, you are by far my most important priority, I promise you that. Your feelings and well being is a major focus, I was simply looking out for a friend, but when it comes to my mate there is no compromising or rethinking anything. Threatened is a feeling you will ever be experienced, God forbid the fool brave enough to try" he had managed to anger himself by his own words. I believed every single word he said, It brought me comfort knowing there was someone to look out for me.

"Just relax alright, anyways it's either you were looking out for a friend Or you just like her......Nicloe Stone sounds good" I teased.

"You're right, It does have that ring to it" I was relieved that his mood had switched but bothered by the choice of words he had chosen to respond with.

I manage to spin around to face him, a smirk was plastered on his smug face but amused was not what I was feeling.

"Well I'm more then happy to switch mates, I must admit I've always found Colt quite attractive" I replied ,wiping the smirk straight from his face.

"I know that was a joke but I really wouldn't suggest doing it again.....ever again" his seriousness made me laugh and the straight face made me laugh harder.

"Whats so funny.....Nicole isn't that bad herself and she is a nice girl"

"Hahaha, that isn't funny" I snap. He leans in closer and I know exactly what's about to happen. When it came to the intimate side of our relationship, kissing is as far as it went, to be more specific it never went past the average kiss, there was no tongues or anything like that. Our lips would touch and then we would pull away, it may not be the most erotic thing but it still gave me butterflies.

However the other week Ivan had came up behind me and pecked me on the neck. I had made it very clear that he should never do that's again, not unless he wants to scrape my lifeless body of the floor. It was a whole new level of feels that I did not want to be having.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he did it and it brought him great pleasure in holding my body upright. He was constantly trying to do it and every time I would do this strange body movement to get out of his grip, it some what resembled a animal having a fit.

It had given me the urge to want to do it to him to what is reaction would be like. It was a very risky move but the curiosity was to much. But all I had to do was figure out how to do it.

I kissed him on the lips again before signalling for him to come closer.

"Come here" using my index finger I lure him in.

"I want to tell you a secret" he lowered his head so it was inches from my lips.

I place my right hand on the back of his neck and tangle my hands in his hair. Anticipation and adrenaline was building up in my stomach.

"Payback" is what I whisper before wiping my tongue across my bottom lips. I connect my lips to the selected spot on his neck.

The very second my lips touched his skin, a sharp intake of breath was taken by Ivan. His body reacted to my touch, he had slightly moved his neck to the opposite side.

The sound of crunching concrete had caught me by suprise. A deep growl was being forced into my ear, the sound it self had effected me and I hadn't realised my grip on Ivan's hair was tighter. I pulled away disconnecting my lips from his skin, my attention went to Ivan. The attempt of affection had affected him a lot more then anticipated.

His eyes were closed and his breathing was deep and slow, his jaw was tensed and the veins in his neck were visible. I turn my head to the side to see the concrete surrounding Ivan's touch was cracked and crumbling.

I turn back to Ivan who has now opened his eyes. His jade green orbs were locked onto mine.

"Are you alright" I struggle to hide the giggles that were leaving my mouth.

He didn't answer.

"I did say I would get you back" I go on to say.

I quickly peck him on the cheeck and wish him goodnight. I duck under his arm and walk leave the balcony. There was no denying the satisfaction I was feeling right now, now he knows what it's like. As long as he doesn't get even ill be fine.

I smirk all the way to my bedroom and continue to do so until I fall asleep.

Late update sorry. Bring on 2015!!!!!!
Vote,comment and follow!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 22.7K 40
Rely only on yourself. This is the rule Ren, an eighteen-year-old werewolf, lives by. Since the early age of ten she has only one goal on her mind;...
130K 6.7K 27
||Highest Ranking: #769|| Madison and Lily, both new rogues left their pack after realising that certain things should not be how they are. They m...
566K 31.8K 66
Both have Alpha blood. Edith Silva is on a mission for one thing: get her pack back. Can she take it back in time? West Stryder is on a mission for p...
4.4K 150 23
I've been running since I was 16. I'm 20 now. there's a price on my head, there's no one I can trust but myself. I'm a rouge, and I travel alone...