°•Beauty and Volleyball•° (Fe...

Від XxCookie_ruby_chan

¦ Hinata shoyo is a girl wanting to live her Volleyball dream after she saw her Idol "Little giant" in the TV... Більше

• Some Things you need to know•
¦• Few years Ago•¦
*• Shopping/revealed •*
*• We meet again •*
¦• Going to training camp•¦
¦°•Arrival•°¦
'• Call? •'
•* Start *•
°• Your a what?! •°
°• Race •°
• Music •
//* Friend or Foe *//
Φ• Little accident •Φ
β• Lost •β
* mommy *
Δ¦ Girls ¦Δ
༆ smile ༆
//‹3 teaser ‹3//
Δ• Don't leave •Δ
☀︎︎| 𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑂𝑛𝑒-𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡
//Shoyo is a what?//
✨ Goodbye ✨
Announcements
HEYA

*•Training camp?•*

3.8K 102 129
Від XxCookie_ruby_chan

So there is a huge timeskip in this chapter cause im a lazy autor._.

Sorry that i did not post any story because i was busy in the first story and i hope everyone enjoys this chapter!!
______________________________________

(shoyo's pov)

It was just a normal day as usual, me putting my binder all over my chest and putting my wig on and after that i got changed, went down to eat breakfast with Onii-chan(Tendō), mom and natsu.

As i was eating my food Onni-chan gave me a worried look anf same goes to mom, i was confused on what they were saying and asked them what's wrong.

"Shoyo honey, are you sure you want to keep this going?" Mom asked me in a consern face.

"What do you mean?" i asked

"I know that i had helped you go through that on middle school, but is it still necessary when you go to highschool like that princess?" Onni-chan answered my question.

"I had already made friends in the boys volleyball club as a Boy, but i dont know if they will accept me when i tell them the truth" i said while looking down.

"Onee-chan's Friends who are boys will totaly Hit on Onee-chan when they found out about it" Natsu inturups the conversation.

"E-EH?!" i responded while theirs a bit of a blush on my face.

"Well Shoyo is quiet old enough to have a boyfriend" my mom said teasing me.

"M-Mom!" i squek at her.

"Well, I would quiet accept the person who is trully fit for our Princess, But you know that Big Bro, father and quite also me wont accept it y'now?" Onni-chan said while putting his index finger in his chin.

"You guys are mean" i pouted

They chuckled and continued to eat their meals. I finished first as usual and told them goodbye and told mom that im just ganna use the bike today, and before she had to answer i dashed to the front door. I heard a sigh from behind me and i chuckled because mom wont let me use the bike unless Onni-chan would go with me.

( This is where they live when their father and brother is not in japan)

I went outside and grabed my bike and put my bag in the front basket and dragged it to the to the road, as i was about to hop on my bike i saw a familliar figure ahead of me.  He is about 6'2 tall has olive green hair and wearing a school uniform. I had realized the oerson ahead of me and ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Wakatoshi-Onii-san!!" i yelled while hugging him. He hugged me back and patted my orange short wig hair.

"Goodmorning Shoyo" he greeted me.
I bowed to him and greeted him goodmorning.

"Where is your brother?" he asked me .

"He is still insid-" i said but someone cut me off.

"Goodmorning Wakatoshi!" Onni-chan in my back yelled while in his other hand was my bike.

I fliched and screamed and my butt was on the ground, he chuckeld at me and grabed me to stand up.

"That was not funny Onni-chan!" i scouled at him and pouted.

"Well you better get going Princess or you will be late" he said while handing my bike.

"Oh flip i forgot about school" i yelled and grabed my bike and started to peddle.

"Bye Onni-chan!!, Bye Wakatoshi-onni-san. See you after school" i yelled at them. They waved goodbye and just started to walk because their morning practice starts on an hour.

I biked up to the mountain and was enjoying the view from above. I hop off my bike and drag it while going down of the hill. Karasuno was the next town over the mountain after us and my mom would be worried because i was going up and down all day, plus i go home late sometimes which my mom was not happy. But when i am going home late mom would always let me wait in the gym or in the guards house so my Onni-chan would pick me up or The family car.

I was thinking all of this again that i had not noticed that i am already in front of the school gate. I hop off my bike put it in the racks and procceded to the outdoor restroom so i can change. Luckly no one was in the restroom and i changed peacefully no one to bother me. I changed to my volleyball uniform and went ouside so i can go to the gym.

I reached to the gym and was suprised why was the light's on, i peak on who is inside and it was yachi-chan and kiyoko-senpai. I greeted them and i proceed to practice,Some of the team were their practicing until i felt an dark aura behind me and i turned my head around and their it was no other than.

"B-bakiyama?!" i shouted.

"Boke Hinata Boke! How dare you come to school before me!" he yelled while coming towards me.

I squeked and ran towards Ennoshita to hide. Kageyama was ganna get my shirt and wiggle me around until Suga  and dachi was in the room. We stop and went to the freindly position before dachi will give us his friendly "Smile".

We started practice like always until the gym doors were slammed. We looked at the person who slamed the door and it was Takeda sensei holding a paper in his right hand while phanting.

"Everyone gather Up i have some news!" Takeda sensei yelled.

We did as we were told and everyone was questioning on what is it and what is in his hands.

"what is it about Takeda sensei?" suga asked

"We have been invited on a training camp!" yelled takeda sensei.

Everyone was exited but Tanaka-senpai and nishinoya-senpai was about jumping and yelling like always. I indeed was exited but was a bit scared because everyone does niot know my secret yet. I looked at kageyama and same as the others he was exited.

"Well everyone go back to practice" dachi yells

"HAI" we all yelled and got back to practice.

"Bakeyama!, Are you exited!" i yelled.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE QUIT YELLING" he yelled back

"YOU ARE ALSO YELLING! BAKEYAMA" i yelled at him back

"quit yelling the both of you, you are so loud that yout voices reached the faculty room" scoled suga.

"Wow the king has been scould from one of his followers" snickerd Tsukishima.

"Shut up!" said kageyama.

The day went by as usual we practiced and went home. I stayed behind them because i have to wait for Onni-chan.

Im in the gym changing room, changing from my gym uniform to my extra clothes. Today i decided that i have to take off my binder because my chest was itching and it hurts so bad. I took off my gym T-shirt and took off my binder and after i took off my binder and replace it with a sports bra i had brought, i heard a huge scream behind my back. I flich and turned my head and their i saw Yachi-san screaming and Kiyoko-senpai wuth her usual face but her eyes looked like she was shocked.

"Hinata?! Is that you?!" said yachi yelling.

"Um.. Ah.. Please dont tell them!" i stod up from where i had seated.

"I knew it that you had been hiding something" said kiyoko-senpai

"a-are you going to tell t-them" i said.

"I dont know really, but if you want me to tell them i can" kiyoko-senpai said while going towards me.

"Im so jealous of you hinta-san!" yelled yachi while grabing both of my hands.

"w-what do you mean?" i asked her

"I cant beleive that you have big watermelons!" said yachi-san with admiration on her eyes.

"E-Eh?!" i said while my face was red.

"This must hurt when you are wearing this right?" said kiyoko-senpai holding my binder.

I nodded and smiled at them.

"Can you keep it as a secret" i told the both of them.

"sure" the both said.

"I thought you guys had already left?" i asked them.

"We had to get something in the faculty and we saw that the gym lights are still on so we came to cheak and we saw you changing" replied kiyoko-senpai.

"Im so sorry if i had made you scared hinata-san" apoligize yachi-san.

"Ah it's okay" i said to her.

"Well you guys should go home now its getting late" i said to them.

"how about you hinta-san" yachi said.

"Someone will pick me up" i smiled at them.

"okay, we should go to the front gate now" Kiyoko-senpai said.

Me and yachi-san nodded, i put on my etxra shirt on and grabed my things so we can go to the front gate.

We talked about girl problems and some stuff if we went to the training camp while going to the front gate.

I told them that they should be going because someone will pick me up but they refused because someone might kidnapp me or do something bad to me according to yachi-san. We laughed and talked about some more stuff and i became close friends with kiyoko-senpai and yachi-san.

Our conversation was inturuppted when a black car had stoped infront of us. Then the front passenger seat was open and it revealed Onni-san wearing a gray jacket, black jeans and some pair of black shoes.

"Sorry if i was late princess" onni-san said.

"it's okay" i said back and hug him. I looked back at kiyoko-senpai and yachi-san who were suprised.

"I cant beleive that Tendō from the power school is your boyfriend Hinata!" yelled yachi-san.

"im indeed shocked to" said kiyoko-senpai while nodding her head.

"E-Eh?!" i said.

"He is not my Boyfriend!" i said to them while my hands were waving.

"So your friends does not know to huh princess" onni-san said while his hand was in the other side of my Shouler.

"You may already know me as the kid from the power house school but Im actually Your friends Onni-san" Onni-san said while hugging me.

"He is your Brother Hinata-san?!" yelled yachi.

I gave them a smile and nodded.

"This is really unexpected" said yachi

"Well since your brother is here hinta you can tell him the news that takeda-sensei had told us this morning" said kiyoko-san

"What's the news princess?" said onni-chan.

"Lets just wait until we get home" i said to onni-chan.

"Bye kiyoko-senpai and yachi-san" i waves at them and opened the passenger door.

They waved back and started walking.
Onni-san was next to me and kept on telling me what is the news. I told him to wait and he just agreed with me.

.
.
.

We arrived at the house and when we entered the house i yelled that i am home and i went straight to my room so i can take a bath and change.
I walked downstairs wearing a white long sleeves T-shirt and some black shorts with my long orange hair in a bun. I went to the dinning table where Onni-san,natsu and mom were.

I sat down next to onni-san and waited for mom to be done cleaning the pots. She sat down next to natsu and we began to eat.

"So princess what is the news?" onni-san said.

"what news?" my mom said while looking at me.

I chewed my food and started to speak.

"S-so Takeda sensei had told us that we were ganna have a t-training camp soon" i said.

The room was silence only hearing natsu's chopstick clancking in her plate.

"I wont agree with that" my mom finally spoke.

"B-but why?!" i asked her.

"Honey dear, you know that you had already broken the 2nd rule that your father had told you and when he finds out about this not only is he ganna be dissapointed but he will tell you to stop" my mom said

"B-but" i shutterd again.

The room was filled with silence again but this time natsu was also silent.

"Well mom i have somethinh to tell you to" Onni-san broke the silence

"what is it dear?" my mom said.

"Well we were also invited in the training camp" onni-san said while smilling at me.

I was shocked on what i was also hearing and turn my gaze to mom.

"I can protect Princess from those perverted jerks but also princess i have a favor for you to" onni-san said while facingbat me.

"You have to tell your team" he said to me smilling.

I was shocked and turn my gaze to mom who is sighing and nodding.

"I-.......ILL do it" i finally spoke.

"well I have nothing to say right now. Only this time i have to agree with you" my mom said.

"and also Tendō dear please take care of Shoyo because, you know what will your father do if he finds out that boys are flirting with your sister" mom sigh and giving my brother a smile that i have not seen my mom do.

I looked at onni-san who is gulping and sweat in his forhead.

"Ofcourse!" onni-san said

I jumped with joy and hugged onni-san and next was my mom.

"Well Father will do something if he finds ou-" natsu said

"O-Okay now go finish what your eating" my mom cutting off natsu on what she was saying

I shrugg is off and went towards my room so i can sleep.
______________________________________

This is all for this chapter!!❤❤❤

Hope everyone is happy and thank you so much for reading this!!

I dunno when im ganna update again but i will!❤

From:

*°•Ruby•°*

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

355K 8.5K 32
Fake emotions Fake smiles And a mask All of them hide the pain and suffering I went through and the loneliness I feel. My name is Naruto Uzumaki, a...
33.8K 458 38
Shiyo Miko Hinata is a 16 yrs old girl that is considered as: Karasuno's Sunshine The Karasuno Mens Volleyball team thou...
188K 2.6K 17
Lucy Heartfilia also know as the dark queen is married to Zeref Vermillion brother of Mavis Vermillion so she is known as Lucy Heartfilia Vermillion...
10.1K 515 9
"The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout" a young voice sang out, alongside of thumps from the child's jump in time to the music. "Down came th...