The Impossible Love

By hanabunnyxooxxxxoo

When Natalie Casen goes through a rough sophmore year, she vows to never make the same mistakes again! With h... More

The Impossible Love
monday mornings!
reunions
after school detention
pebbles on my glass
the lake
thursday sleepover
sorry
Spanish stories
drama club and other sorts of drama..
jerkface strikes yet again!
am i over him?
Ideas and skittle packets!
questions anger and confrontation!
new beginnings and sweet revenge
old friends...
sandra!
Blue eyes And Migraines
Hospitals And Happy Meals..
Sweet Home and chicken curry!
Making Out At The Gates And Running To Class..
Starry Spotlights And Sundresses!
Outfits and lonely trees
Speeches And dreaded houses!
Almost November
School Trips and time slips!
New York City
Skylines and Sallys diner !
Is he the one?
Revealing Sleepovers..
A New Start

red cups and deceiving men..

117 11 2
By hanabunnyxooxxxxoo

So I would like to thank all the people who commented it might have been a bit harsh but it was definitely taken in and appreciated so ty ♥

*************************************************************

I head to the door, rather slowly due to the four inch heels I'm wearing! When I get to the door, I look through the eye hole first, and see a rather cute looking Parker standing outside with a small rose in his hand…  He’s so sweet.

I take a step back to open the door, when I do I notice his eyes widening a bit as he looks at me... I wave my hand in his face as to get him to focus and when he doesn't I let out an unattractive snort of laughter..

Hearing my ugly snort causes him to come back to the normal world..

"What?"  He asks, his eyes refocusing.

I just laugh in return.

"I'm sorry, it's just... Natalie Casen you look stunning!"

At that I straighten up, thinking to myself.

Ooh heeeeell no! We are not going through a broken heart again! I'm stopping it right from the beginning!

I walk out of the house towards his car ignoring him!

I open the door to his ford SUV and climb in!

He runs back to the car and gets in.

"What was that about?!"

"Nothing, have you got a problem Mr Adams?"

"I guess not." he replies in utter and sheer confusion...

As we get closer to Sandra’s house I start to hear blaring music! Of course it's from her house!

Parker and I walk through the heat and sweat of the bodies into the extravagant party!

So far, I hadn't spotted Tom or any of his friends.

I reverse my thoughts to Sandra.

And suddenly I hear a high pitched and sickeningly sweet voice which could only belong to Sandra Tomlinson!

I turn around to face her.

She was wearing a mini black dress, and when I say mini… I mean mini.

"Sandra, I've missed you!"

I pull her into my embrace.

"I've missed you too babe, looking good by the way… And nice job with Parker you have really scored!" She whisper yells in my ear.

I cringe, and feel my stomach twist...

She walks away swaying her tiny yet firm hips.

I turn back to find Parker holding out a red solo cup for me!

I grab it and chug it down without thinking.

I go back to the kitchen get another cup and I head back to find Parker.  When I find him, we dance for a bit.  In the corner of my eye I see Tom’s jealous glare.  I twist my lips up into a Cheshire Cat smile. 

I slip away from Parker to go to the kitchen to get another drink, tripping on the carpet as I walked. I was falling when suddenly I felt two firm hands holding me.....

I looked up into dark brown eyes.. I didn't recognize him.  I went through the people it could be; but I knew it wasn't Parker or Zach because of the person’s brown blood shot eyes.  I thought it may be Tom, but I noticed the guy had black hair… Unlike Tom.

Who was it..?

"Woah there princess, you shouldn't be walking around while your this drunk!"

"I'm a princess!" I giggle.

"Yes you are…  Princesses live in castles!"

"I want to live in a castle!"

"Yes, and you will!" He coos..

He started moving upstairs with my hand in his!

"Where are we going?" I giggle.

"To a castle!" he replies.

I giggle and walk with him up the stairs until we reach a door.

"Is the castle in here?"

"Mmhhm!"

We head through the door and suddenly i feel a bit claustrophobic, and my gut tells me that there is something fishy about being alone in a room with a stranger I just met in the middle of a party...

Suddenly I feel my secret prince charming of a strangers smile change from a warm and welcoming one to a sly and devilish one.

I start to feel scared and stutter, "I don’t want to…to be in this castle anymore."

I head towards the door in a hurry to exit but he pulls me back by my wrist. As a reaction I let out a really loud yelp and I start screaming. But it was no use.

Suddenly, I felt a thud on my head and I fell to the floor, my vision turned blurry and the edges turned blue, I glimpsed the door opening and someone walking in and punching the prince charming dude before everything turned black....

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

so what do you think of that? a bit of action, who do you think came in the room? I would like to thank a new editor for me haley! I would like to thank all my readers as well! and as usual vote and keep onreading !! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 189 23
Joelma decides to move to live near her best friend who suffers from bullying. Meanwhile, she meets Matt and Ryan who also become dear to her. How fa...
948 69 25
This story is about a girl named Natalie who has everything that she could ever ask for: A loyal best friend, a boyfriend, and a loving family. But o...
203K 6.2K 31
Life is hard but Audrey's life is harder. She had a rough life back in her old school and she's willing to move to a new and better school but little...
2.1K 283 37
TEEN-AGE LOVE..#FIRST ATTEMPT OF WRITING A STORY #if any grammar error please do excuse me.. A girl who experiences her first love in her life.. Will...